Rusty Syringes

[** Official President Joe Biden Thread **]

Ever notice how Russia only gets froggy and starts bullying their neighbors when we have weak presidents?

Putin knew Obama wasn't going to do shìt when he invaded Crimea, and Biden ain't going to do shìt when he annexes all of Ukraine.  

Weird.  He played nice from 2016-2020.

4 minutes ago, nobody said:

Ever notice how Russia only gets froggy and starts bullying their neighbors when we have weak presidents?

Putin knew Obama wasn't going to do shìt when he invaded Crimea, and Biden ain't going to do shìt when he annexes all of Ukraine.  

So did the Pygmy in North Korea. Now he’s launching missiles 3x a day. 

10 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Biden gave the longest news conference ever, showed his cognitive might and didn't run away from a question he didn't like, unlike that sissy-pants narcissist Clownzo. Great day for America!

That is because he he rambled on and stopped talking and tried to refocus half the time.

No mention of crime or the border. Yeah, it was a hard hitting session. Leftist media ignoring the real problems once again and giving their boy a pass. Russia! 

'build back better' needs to be renamed to 'Put it the fock back the way you found it, you fockin piece of sh1t."

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, nobody said:

I wonder if Clownzo was talking tough while the Russian prostitutes were whizzing on him.

37 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I wonder if Clownzo was talking tough while the Russian prostitutes were whizzing on him.

***Official President Joe Biden Thread***   🤣

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, Horseman said:

rusty is a bit captain crazysauce.  Trump had a huge effect on him and apparent there is no recovery for TDS. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

rusty is a bit captain crazysauce.  Trump had a huge effect on him and apparent there is no recovery for TDS. 

He feels inadequate. He’s a eunuch.

53 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Great point, maybe those pictures of it are on Hunters laptop eh?

• Haha 1

What are they going to do if Trump doesn’t run? 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

What are they going to do if Trump doesn’t run? 

Well they are all over DeSantis because they see him as the potential next R running for POTUS but no Trump really cuts into their propaganda.

26 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Would you prefer I spread out the trolling over multiple threads or primarily focus on this one?

:dunno:

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Would you prefer I spread out the trolling over multiple threads or primarily focus on this one?

I'd prefer you keep Trump inside his rent free space he has in your head.  

15 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

If trolling is what you are doing you really suck at it.  I believe you are merely expressing your TDS. If it makes you feel better keep it up, we are here for you.

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I hope your kids get drafted to fight on behalf of Ukraine. 

It is fun to watch the Democrats squirm as the media no longer carries their water in totality now.

The media is being backed into a corner, the putz is so unpopular that the media now HAVE to ask tough questions, and the Democrats are indignant about it.....

LMFAO

Biden did such a bang up job yesterday that Jen Psaki went on Fox and Kamala had to runout and threaten Russia.  Lol. 

49 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

In the Official Joe Biden Thread:lol:

Not sure what the problem is here.

First off, Clownzo is politically relevant, might run against Biden in 2024 and even gets mentioned by Biden in speeches. Clownzo is part of the political landscape over which Biden prevails.

In another thread recently, when I remarked about the topic being off the rails by Page 2, several chimed in with: "It's the Geek Club. What did you expect?" Irrelevant subject matter derailing threads is part of Geek Club culture and has been for more than 20 years.

Lastly, I'm limiting where I do my trolling so as not to spam up other threads or engage in thread-creation diarrhea with my Clownzo crap. I don't need a bigger boat, and despite openly and frequently admitting that I'm trolling, so many can't resist sniffing the bait and biting.

This doesn't make Clownzo any less than a self-serving, arrogant, vindictive and crooked P.O.S., but it is what it is.

Just now, Pimpadeaux said:

First off, Clownzo is politically relevant, might run against Biden in 2024 and even gets mentioned by Biden in speeches. Clownzo is part of the political landscape over which Biden prevails.

In another thread recently, when I remarked about the topic being off the rails by Page 2, several chimed in with: "It's the Geek Club. What did you expect?" Irrelevant subject matter derailing threads is part of Geek Club culture and has been for more than 20 years.

Lastly, I'm limiting where I do my trolling so as not to spam up other threads or engage in thread-creation diarrhea with my Clownzo crap. I don't need a bigger boat, and despite openly and frequently admitting that I'm trolling, so many can't resist sniffing the bait and biting.

This doesn't make Clownzo any less than a self-serving, arrogant, vindictive and crooked P.O.S., but it is what it is.

No, no.  You misunderstand me.  I certainly think Biden is a Clownzo.  I was agreeing with you.  :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

First off, Clownzo

Still doesn't know who the president is. He calls Trump clownzo. :lol::banana:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

gets mentioned by Biden in speeches.

That is because the left always likes to blame the predecessor for all of the current problems, never taking responsibility for their actions...  Obama did it for eight years, now Biden is doing it...  Deflect as much as possible to keep the camera off of yourself...

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

No, no.  You misunderstand me.  I certainly think Biden is a Clownzo.  I was agreeing with you.  :thumbsup:

The BDS is strong in this one.

Just now, posty said:

That is because the left always likes to blame the predecessor for all of the current problems, never taking responsibility for their actions...  Obama did it for eight years, now Biden is doing it...

nothing is creepy joey's fault. didn't you know that?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, posty said:

That is because the left always likes to blame the predecessor for all of the current problems, never taking responsibility for their actions...  Obama did it for eight years, now Biden is doing it...

And Trump NEVER did it ...

And Bush NEVER did it ...

And Bush Sr. NEVER did it ...

And Reagan NEVER did it ...

🤣

https://www.nytimes.com/2009/06/12/us/politics/12memo.html

Mr. Obama is hardly the first president to point to his predecessor. Ronald Reagan blamed Jimmy Carter for the poor economy he inherited, just as Bill Clinton blamed the first President Bush and the younger Mr. Bush then blamed Mr. Clinton

7 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

So noble of you. Thanks so much for only trolling here, child. 

4 minutes ago, posty said:

Right, that happens to all of them, but that is why Biden is mentioning Trump, just want to clarify what you were saying...

WHICH MAKES TRUMP RELEVANT TO THE CONVERSASTION HERE!!! THANKS FOR UNDERSCORING MY POINT!

:banana:

55 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

The BDS is strong in this one.

There is a difference you choose not to understand.  You and your TDS comrades hate Trump with a passion while conservatives don’t hate Biden, they just think he is a senile, incompetent, blowhard.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

There is a difference you choose not to understand.  You and your TDS comrades hate Trump with a passion while conservatives don’t hate Biden, they just think he is a senile, incompetent, blowhard.

Of course you try to cram a round "difference" peg into an octagonal "difference" hole. 

It's oooooooohhhh sooooooooo different when a Republican hates on a Democrat president and when a Democrat hates on a Republican president.

This is like saying a president blames the previous president for problems and claiming the president they like didn't do any such thing.

Because you can't see that.

Why?

TEH BDS!

:pointstosky:

29 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Of course you try to cram a round "difference" peg into an octagonal "difference" hole. 

It's oooooooohhhh sooooooooo different when a Republican hates on a Democrat president and when a Democrat hates on a Republican president.

This is like saying a president blames the previous president for problems and claiming the president they like didn't do any such thing.

Because you can't see that.

Why?

TEH BDS!

:pointstosky:

Let me simplify this for you. You hate Trump but I don’t hate Biden. Your hate is what gives you TDS. 

Hey @Pimpadeaux, what is it that you get out of this trolling?  You sure seem to spend a lot of time at it.  What is your positive reinforcement?  Do you feel superior in some way, like you are getting over on people?  :dunno:

2 hours ago, Baker Boy said:

Let me simplify this for you. You hate Trump but I don’t hate Biden. Your hate is what gives you TDS. 

I hate Biden enough for the both of us, but you wouldn’t know it bc I don’t have BDS. 

21 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

I hate Biden enough for the both of us, but you wouldn’t know it bc I don’t have BDS. 

If BDS existed we would have to make things up about him, like the TDS sufferers had to make up things about Trump. Russia! Bleach! Kids in cages!   No need to with Biden. The truth is plenty. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, avoiding injuries said:

GREAT point-ALL of these simpleton's that are trumpsters are 100% imcapable of learning ANY truth about  fat-@$$ trump, how WRONG he's been for our nation (FAR better AND smarter have been SHOT DEAD) regarding politicism and the true meaning of politics-we don't need a $$$$-grubbing son of a b!tch that ONLY cares about himself, his broken english "import-mail order bride wife" and his ugly kids. This is the WORST time our nation has been looked at  FOREVER in history. Somebody needs to shoot the loudmouth S O B..............but who wants to sit behind bars for the rest of your life (SMART people from world history would give you a metal) for shooting this lying sack of $h!t?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, huskyhater75 said:

GREAT point-ALL of these simpleton's that are trumpsters are 100% imcapable of learning ANY truth about  fat-@$$ trump, how WRONG he's been for our nation (FAR better AND smarter have been SHOT DEAD) regarding politicism and the true meaning of politics-we don't need a $$$$-grubbing son of a b!tch that ONLY cares about himself, his broken english "import-mail order bride wife" and his ugly kids. This is the WORST time our nation has been looked at  FOREVER in history. Somebody needs to shoot the loudmouth S O B..............but who wants to sit behind bars for the rest of your life (SMART people from world history would give you a metal) for shooting this lying sack of $h!t?

Is that you Newbie?