Rusty Syringes

[** Official President Joe Biden Thread **]

20 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Prove him false it should be easy. That is usually the way it works, if you have a challenge prove him wrong

I showed the context of one. The last quote he gave there is nothing to say because that quote isn't in the book. The third quote also has more to it than how it is presented. I already showed this. 

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

1. You asked for full quotes.  I gave you one.

2. You then provided more quotes, but without a citation.  And those don't diminish his divisiveness.

3. Whether or not Gates showed his ID is irrelevant to the fact that Obama stirred up racial divisiveness.

4. Apologies are nice, they are an attempt to diffuse the divisiveness he created initially.

and finally:

5. To insult me in getting "sucked into the soundbite wars" when (a) all I did was provide the quote you asked for, while (b) you have contorted yourself more than a Russian gymnast in making Obama seem like he never created divisiveness, is... interesting.

Otherwise, good job, good effort.  :thumbsup: 

Yawn!

More jibber jabber from you when you are proven wrong. Enjoy whatever game of soundbite bingo you want to play next. 

3 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

Opinions are not facts.

Fact: Mexican isn’t a race. It indicates a country someone is from. 

Obama sends out his husband to say the really racist stuff.  He used to send Biden out to do it too. 

17 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Yawn!

More jibber jabber from you when you are proven wrong. Enjoy whatever game of soundbite bingo you want to play next. 

I expect better from you.  :( 

9 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Seriously? 

If he's going to be a pseud he should avoid phrases like yawn, jibber jabber, and soundbite bingo.  Also, he should realize that if a president apologizes after the fact because his comments are divisive, that means that his comments were divisive.  :dunno: 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

If he's going to be a pseud he should avoid phrases like yawn, jibber jabber, and soundbite bingo.  Also, he should realize that if a president apologizes after the fact because his comments are divisive, that means that his comments were divisive.  :dunno: 

He's class A troll. He graduated from from trolliversity as their valedictorian. The dude has nothing of substance to offer. He has TDS, a mother's basement, and an internet connection. That's it. 

• Thanks 1

Obama’s remarks at the memorial for the five Dallas police officers that were killed by a black racist were extremely divisive. Blaming white people for being dismissive of black peoples concerns. Mooney must have missed that one. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Regardless of anything- if your teammates are utilit99 and hardcore troubadour- you are on the wrong side of the argument. 

2 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Regardless of anything- if your teammates are utilit99 and hardcore troubadour- you are on the wrong side of the argument. 

We all know who that kid on the playground was/is. 

5 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

mooney: "Hey mom!!! Where's my tuna salad sandwich!!??"

mooney mom: "I'll get it already!!! I'm busy pleasuring your brother at the moment!!! Make sure you have plenty of lube when I get down there. My butt is starting to hurt."

7 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

mooney: "Hey mom!!! Where's my tuna salad sandwich!!??"

mooney mom: "I'll get it already!!! I'm busy pleasuring your brother at the moment!!! Make sure you have plenty of lube when I get down there. My butt is starting to hurt."

Such weird fantasies you have. 

2 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Such weird fantasies you have. 

What? You don't like your mom's tuna?  Too bad, that's how you pay rent. Just like your brother.  :lol:

1 hour ago, Sean Mooney said:

Here is more you are leaving out:

Yeah...lots more context than you want to point out. Obama says the cops did the right thing initially. What he objected to was what he believed to be Gates being arrested after showing his ID. Police dispute that is what happened and it never came out which order things happened as far as I can see. 'He also apologized to the officer directly (when did Trump ever apologize for anything?) and said in a later press conference he needs to choose his words better to address it all. 

Nice try though by you. Nice to see you are sucked into the soundbite wars.

I know you don't want to look at full context because you'd be wrong. But I also know being proven wrong wouldn't change you from arguing you were right. So you can be wrong either way...I don't care how much work you do to be wrong. 

The next time you prove me wrong will be the first. 

Quit while you're behind. Or continue to make a fool of yourself. Your choice. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Baker Boy said:

Prove him false it should be easy. That is usually the way it works, if you have a challenge prove him wrong

He can't. That's why he keeps dodging the point. 

14 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

The next time you prove me wrong will be the first. 

Quit while you're behind. Or continue to make a fool of yourself. Your choice. 

Dude...I showed you the full text of the one quote. Here's another quote you used with analysis from FactCheck.org

Misleading e-mail: From Dreams of My Father : "I found a solace in nursing a pervasive sense of grievance and animosity against my mother’s race." 

Actual quote from "Dreams from My Father": Nothing like this quote appears in Obama’s books.

The Obama campaign states that this quote does not appear in Obama’s book "Dreams from My Father." We carefully looked through that book, as well as "The Audacity of Hope," and found nothing similar. The popular urban legends reference site Snopes.com comes to the same conclusion. Snopes also notes that a similar quote does appear in an unfavorable review of "Dreams from My Father" that was published in the March 2007 issue of The American Conservative. But the words are those of the reviewer, Steve Sailer, not Obama.

Steve Sailer: He inherited his father’s penetrating intelligence; was raised mostly by his loving liberal white grandparents in multiracial, laid-back Hawaii, where America’s normal race rules never applied; and received a superb private school education. And yet, at least through age 33 when he wrote Dreams from My Father, he found solace in nursing a pervasive sense of grievance and animosity against his mother’s race.

As to your third quote- once again from FactCheck.org:

Misleading e-mail: From Dreams of My Father: "I ceased to advertise my mother’s race at the age of 12 or 13, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites."

Actual quote from "Dreams from My Father" [pg. xv]: When people who don’t know me well, black or white, discover my background (and it is usually a discovery, for I ceased to advertise my mother’s race at the age of twelve or thirteen, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites), I see the split-second adjustments they have to make, the searching of my eyes for some telltale sign. They no longer know who I am. Privately, they guess at my troubled heart, I suppose – the mixed blood, the divided soul, the ghostly image of the tragic mulatto trapped between two worlds. And if I were to explain that no, the tragedy is not mine, or at least not mine alone, it is yours, sons and daughters of Plymouth Rock and Ellis Island, it is yours, children of Africa, it is the tragedy of both my wife’s six-year-old cousin and his white first grade classmates, so that you need not guess at what troubles me, it’s on the nightly news for all to see, and that if we could acknowledge at least that much then the tragic cycle begins to break down…well, I suspect that I sound incurably naive, wedded to lost hopes, like those Communists who peddle their newspapers on the fringes of various college towns. Or worse, I sound like I’m trying to hide from myself.

On its own, the quote can be interpreted as Obama rejecting his white heritage and, by extension, the entire white population. But, in full context, the statement is part of Obama’s assessment of "black or white" individuals’ first impressions of him as a person of mixed race.

Yup. vastly different quotes than how you presented them.

Enjoy that L. Take some solace with utilit99....apparently he likes dreaming of tuna sandwiches and sex. 

4 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Dude...I showed you the full text of the one quote. Here's another quote you used with analysis from FactCheck.org

Enjoy that L. Take some solace with utilit99....apparently he likes dreaming of tuna sandwiches and sex. 

"Hey MOM!!! Do my laundry!!! You promised after I did you this morning!!!! I used extra lube damnit!!"

19 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

"Hey MOM!!! Do my laundry!!! You promised after I did you this morning!!!! I used extra lube damnit!!"

You better get to bed soon. Don't want to fall asleep in first period tomorrow champ

30 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

I didnt present his words in any way. I simply quoted him. You're free to interpret his words any way you like. It doesn't make you right. 

Regardless, if you don't think those words had any impact on race relations in this country you're only fooling yourself. The rest of us saw the deleterious effect it had on the country and many of us resented it. Because we knew what the left was doing and we knew it was detrimental to the country. People like you didn't care though because "your side" was "winning."

Now you want to :cry: about FJB chants and bemoan the current state of political discourse. You started it, suck it up, buttercup. 

1 minute ago, Sean Mooney said:

You better get to bed soon. Don't want to fall asleep in first period tomorrow champ

Your mom may be tired. Not sure how that works with your dinner sucking her nipples. 

Keep up the daily routine of using massive amounts of KY on her butt. She's tired of doing all your brothers and their kids. 

Just now, 5-Points said:

I didnt present his words in any way. I simply quoted him. You're free to interpret his words any way you like. It doesn't make you right. 

Regardless, if you don't think those words had any impact on race relations in this country you're only fooling yourself. The rest of us saw the deleterious effect it had on the country and many of us resented it. Because we knew what the left was doing and we knew it was detrimental to the country. People like you didn't care though because "your side" was "winning."

Now you want to :cry: about FJB chants and bemoan the current state of political discourse. You started it, suck it up buttercup. 

I accurately quoted him. You left out the context to present the words the way far right dopes wanted to present them.

I don't have a side...No one should. 

I don't care about the FJB chants. They are childish and dumb but I expect nothing less from the people who think it is hilarious. 

Enjoy your L.

2 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Your mom may be tired. Not sure how that works with your dinner sucking her nipples. 

Keep up the daily routine of using massive amounts of KY on her butt. She's tired of doing all your brothers and their kids. 

When you want to provide some real context or update your material I'll engage in conversation with you again. Until then...Bye Felicia!

1 minute ago, Sean Mooney said:

When you want to provide some real context or update your material I'll engage in conversation with you again. Until then...Bye Felicia!

So your random dad wants to join you and your mom while she's buns up kneeling? 

5 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Now you want to :cry: about FJB chants and bemoan the current state of political discourse. You started it, suck it up, buttercup. 

Perfect 

6 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Come on man. Stop. 

5 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

The first quote has a ton more context to it when you see it in full.

The second one you are leaving out a ton of context as well.

The third quote is way different in full context. 

That last quote is inaccurate to what Obama actually said as well. 

"Everything Trump said is true..." is an opinion...it's not a fact. And your facts are not there either.

Also, so many of you have this weird fetish for "admit you are a leftist" Not sure why that gets so many of you off. Also, I've made comments about centrist votes and offered some praise to conservative people. Not my fault you are stuck on your thoughts and not noticing it. And the reason I don't talk about it more here is because the hardcore right dopes drive conversation here. 

what did I say thats not true?

women and girls aren't getting raped coming to this country in caravans? Or that 90% of Fentanyl is coming across the border?

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/fentanyl-seizures-texas-mexico-border-immigration/

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2019/jan/25/donald-trump/trump-said-1-3-migrant-women-sexually-assaulted-jo/

17 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

what did I say thats not true?

women and girls aren't getting raped coming to this country in caravans? Or that 90% of Fentanyl is coming across the border?

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/fentanyl-seizures-texas-mexico-border-immigration/

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2019/jan/25/donald-trump/trump-said-1-3-migrant-women-sexually-assaulted-jo/

Where does 90% appear in that article?

Also, the Politifact link outright says it is half true.

6 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

"When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. ... They're sending people that have lots of problems. And they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime, they're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people." He's highlighting that many Mexicans are drug dealers and crime committers except for a few. It's pretty standard use of "Look I like this so it's okay if I hate that" turn of phrase.

" “go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came,”...I mean , 3 of the 4 are American born citizens.

Over 2200 ads on Facebook that used "invasion" about the southern border. 

Those are all coded things he is saying. And again- I'm not saying he is racist. Just saying- he knows how to play to the people who are.

How do I know he appealed to racists? A team from the University of North Texas recently produced a study that found counties that hosted a 2016 Trump campaign rally saw a 226% increase in reported hate incidents over comparable counties that did not host such a rally. 2 million people more voted for Trump in 2016 than Romney in 2012 and 3 million more than voted for McCain. 

Mexican isnt a race dummy. 🤣

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Where does 90% appear in that article?

Also, the Politifact link outright says it is half true.

so its only half true that women are getting raped, got it, maybe just the tip

they say its true but not sure about the % cause it was "only 470" women they interviewed and 31.4% said they were assaulted someway and Trump said 1/3 so he lied

as far as 90% I misread it, in 2021 the amount that was seized was up 94% 

Further, through the first 10 months of FY 2021, CBP’s fentanyl seizures are already 94 percent higher than they were in all of FY 2020 (4,791 pounds), and 233 percent higher than in all of FY 2019 (2,804 pounds).

Border Patrol’s nationwide total seizures of fentanyl are only about 10 percent of the CBP total — 887.9 pounds. Almost all of those drugs were seized at the Southwest border, 869.2 pounds, or just less than 98 percent of all Border Patrol seizures.

Clearly we should have open borders, my apologies

The Biden administration has been hiding sabotage as incompetence for a year now. Truck drivers coming in from Canada bringing needed goods during a supply chain crisis have to show proof of vaccination to enter the US. Illegals at the border have no such restriction. 

He is going to be the last US president the way this Fokker is handling Ukraine. Going to be a nuke war.   

I don’t give two chits about Ukraine.  Then all the morons on both sides say we need to protect democracy all over the world. Why?  Fok them all!  We’re toast. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

It's amazing how you can look at articles you posted and misread both.  

How did I misread both?  I never gave statistics on the rape and I quoted the 90% based on something i heard months ago.  I corrected myself since you can’t do anything yourself to prove anyone wrong. I always admit when I make a mistake and did research after 

thanks centrist. Go go open borders!!!

You may recall that I predicted the media would turn on him about a year into his presidency.  That seem to be coming to fruition.

Harris is the one they want in the presidency, we should expect an ongoing push toward this in the coming year. His party and the media are already diluting him, I wonder how they might remove him at this point, it will be shocking of course, but impeachment is something the Democrats wield rather carelessly....

I could see them slowly moving toward him being incompetent, and having to be removed.   They desperately want Harris to be president.  They do not care about the people or what they want.

18 minutes ago, RLLD said:

You may recall that I predicted the media would turn on him about a year into his presidency.  That seem to be coming to fruition.

Harris is the one they want in the presidency, we should expect an ongoing push toward this in the coming year. His party and the media are already diluting him, I wonder how they might remove him at this point, it will be shocking of course, but impeachment is something the Democrats wield rather carelessly....

I could see them slowly moving toward him being incompetent, and having to be removed.   They desperately want Harris to be president.  They do not care about the people or what they want.

He can't stay in the Oval Office.  He is the worst president ever by a large margin and simply does not care about anyone so it will only get worse.  The only problem is, all potential replacements are even less popular and if anything hold sway over a very small portion of the party.  The democrat party would probably crack up into smaller factions if not for a unified hatred of anything to the right of them.  Their constant rants about Trump, Bush, Cheney, Reagan, and now DeSantis serve as glue to keep the party unified.  And now minorities are moving into the GOP.

As I say, given all options, the only choice they have is to destroy the Constitution and install a leftist dictatorship.  And they are slowly nudging that way by talking about how if the republicans take congress, it is their duty to start a revolt.  I think we do not survive the 2022 midterms as a nation.  I am surprised we made it this far.