Rusty Syringes

[** Official President Joe Biden Thread **]

The liberals screwed up big this time. kameltoe is no better than creepy joe. Although, she if very good at doing nothing. 

Someone please explain to me how liberal voters have become to be this stupid?

44 minutes ago, RLLD said:

You may recall that I predicted the media would turn on him about a year into his presidency.  That seem to be coming to fruition.

Harris is the one they want in the presidency, we should expect an ongoing push toward this in the coming year. His party and the media are already diluting him, I wonder how they might remove him at this point, it will be shocking of course, but impeachment is something the Democrats wield rather carelessly....

I could see them slowly moving toward him being incompetent, and having to be removed.   They desperately want Harris to be president.  They do not care about the people or what they want.

I could see that this was this original plan, but they don't seem to be doing much to build her up in the publics' eye.  When I think of her I think of a story I heard once about a team that had a high draft pick, say 2nd round, and after the first day of practice the GM said to the coach "yeah, sorry about that pick, he can't play."  They had high hopes for Harris but she just can't play.

Now, that doesn't mean they won't put her into office if Joe becomes untenable.  She is next in line after all.  Just that it seems like they aren't rushing headfirst to do it.  :dunno:

I said back in the primaries when he was the candidate that the plan was her all along. 

Newbie laughed at me and said that would "never" happen. 

He’s so dumb. He thought he was going to get the same cover from the media that Obama got. 

2 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Biden never did that? I seem to recall him calling our troops “dumb bastards” when they didn’t applaud one of his dopey one liners. You’re sad. 

• Like 1

So I was "accidentally" watching Meet the Press this weekend, I turned on the TV and it was on.

Interesting poll they were talking about.

Group of dems/repubs were asked what they were most threatened by and then the they did one of those word chart things where the biggest response is bolded, and then the others appear kind of around it.

76% of Republicans said they were most threatened by Democrats/Liberals as a whole

76% of Dems said they were most threatened by Donald Trump.

The comments on the show around that were really interesting that the Repub group is threatened by ideals, policies, things like that. But Dems are still threatened by an individual.

2 hours ago, TheNewGirl said:

So I was "accidentally" watching Meet the Press this weekend, I turned on the TV and it was on.

Interesting poll they were talking about.

Group of dems/repubs were asked what they were most threatened by and then the they did one of those word chart things where the biggest response is bolded, and then the others appear kind of around it.

76% of Republicans said they were most threatened by Democrats/Liberals as a whole

The comments on the show around that were really interesting that the Repub group is threatened by ideals, policies, things like that. But Dems are still threatened by an individual.

So youre saying its not a good time to send a framed autographed photo of Trump to your lefty friends.

2 hours ago, TheNewGirl said:

Have you seen our centrists in this thread? I assume they are pretty typical and they are terrified of Trump. Can't stop talking about him.  

1 minute ago, TimmySmith said:

Have you seen our centrists in the joe Biden thread? I assume they are pretty typical and they are terrified of Trump. Can't stop talking about him.  

They forgot who biden was the second they voted for him. 

12 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Have you seen our centrists in this thread? I assume they are pretty typical and they are terrified of Trump. Can't stop talking about him.  

Its only 2022.  They have until 2029 to deal with TDS.

4 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

Your BDS has clouded your ability to see how much obsessive Biden whining has gone on in this thread and elsewhere.

BDS is real, folks.

8 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Won't get any  press, like it did when trump would do something like that 

Like this 3 years ago?

22 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Wow. What a dooshbag

Did anyone running biden let him know that he said that? He's so brain dead, you could tell he heard it but didn't know he said it. 

His face.  It just doesn't move.  Adds new meaning to the term Creepy Joe.

Last in his class Biden calling someone else stupid. 

10 hours ago, jerryskids said:

I could see that this was this original plan, but they don't seem to be doing much to build her up in the publics' eye.  When I think of her I think of a story I heard once about a team that had a high draft pick, say 2nd round, and after the first day of practice the GM said to the coach "yeah, sorry about that pick, he can't play."  They had high hopes for Harris but she just can't play.

Now, that doesn't mean they won't put her into office if Joe becomes untenable.  She is next in line after all.  Just that it seems like they aren't rushing headfirst to do it.  :dunno:

Giovanni Carmazzi 49ers QB drafted in 3rd round in 2000.  Coach Steve Mariucci said they realized it was a bad draft choice immediately when they saw Carmazzi on the practice field. 

https://boston.cbslocal.com/2022/01/18/tom-brady-still-mad-giovanni-carmazzi-49ers/ 

January 18th 2022 

Brady was asked by Jim Gray on his podcast this week if he still finds himself pulling for the 49ers to win big playoff games, based on his affinity for the team and Joe Montana when he was growing up in the Bay Area. The 44-year-old Buccaneers quarterback, though, said his love for the 49ers died when the team decided that Giovanni Carmazzi was a better choice in the 2000 NFL draft.

“I lost my allegiance for the Niners when they skipped over me six times 22 years ago and drafted Giovanni Carmazzi after they had me do a local workout with Steve Mariucci and decided I wasn’t good enough to play there,” Brady said flatly. “After that decision was made I could really care less about 49ers football, other than saying that that’s the team that I loved growing up.”

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

The liberals screwed up big this time. kameltoe is no better than creepy joe. Although, she if very good at doing nothing. 

Someone please explain to me how liberal voters have become to be this stupid?

We 100% can't understand how EFFING STUPID someone can be to still support trump-what is WRONG with you people? This guy is hitler's clone, and I can't believe how many of you are DUMB ENOUGH to STILL buy his BU**SH*T lies..............REALLY-What is WRONG with you LOSER'S? WHY is government all about lying, and making nicknames for people MUCH smarter than you? ONLY mental midgets like you wannabes are stoking this LOSER'S (trump) fire-and WHY? Are you a bunch of LOSER'S that NEVER EVER had the ability to actually make a team-and you BLAME somebody else-ALL (and EVERY) time? You butt-hurt LOSER'S should just take your @$$-kicking like REAL MEN would and quit making FOOLS of yourselves-you're acting like those PUNK-@$$ PROUD (GAY) BOYS. I laugh at you dumb $OB Loser's every time you support hitler, and you WILL lose AGAIN in 2024-HAHAHAHA!

3 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

We 100% can't understand how EFFING STUPID someone can be to still support trump-what is WRONG with you people? This guy is hitler's clone, and I can't believe how many of you are DUMB ENOUGH to STILL buy his BU**SH*T lies..............REALLY-What is WRONG with you LOSER'S? WHY is government all about lying, and making nicknames for people MUCH smarter than you? ONLY mental midgets like you wannabes are stoking this LOSER'S (trump) fire-and WHY? Are you a bunch of LOSER'S that NEVER EVER had the ability to actually make a team-and you BLAME somebody else-ALL (and EVERY) time? You butt-hurt LOSER'S should just take your @$$-kicking like REAL MEN would and quit making FOOLS of yourselves-you're acting like those PUNK-@$$ PROUD (GAY) BOYS. I laugh at you dumb $OB Loser's every time you support hitler, and you WILL lose AGAIN in 2024-HAHAHAHA!

TRUMP!!!   :cry:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

So you preferred Hillary? Lol. 

• Haha 1

Just now, huskyhater75 said:

If REAL MEN answer me, I will reply...............but not these 2 punks. 

TRUMP!!!!  :cry:

2 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

Typical snowflake. You act like a hysterical college girl. Reeeeeeee! 

15 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

You speak THE TRUTH, sir!

28 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

Post of the year!

9 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

More jobs created in Biden's first year than in Clownzo's first three years combined.

https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/u-s-jobs-growth-biden-s-first-year-tops-6-n1287161

😂

Why do you keep bringing up the same old tired, ignorant liberal talking points? They make no sense and everyone knows you and huskyfatoldwomanlover know it too.

We get it that you are a troll, but at least try to be original every once in a while.

Just now, Utilit99 said:

Why do you keep bringing up the same old tired, ignorant liberal talking points? They make no sense and everyone knows you and huskyfatoldwomanlover know it too.

We get it that you are a troll, but at least try to be original every once in a while.

Meanwhile, the "U" in Utittletattle99 stands for UNORIGINALITY!

:banana:

Just now, Utilit99 said:

TRUMP!!!!  

:cry:

Oh ... so ... original ... :lol:

9 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

More jobs created in Biden's first year than in Clownzo's first three years combined.

https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/u-s-jobs-growth-biden-s-first-year-tops-6-n1287161

😂

I can tell...shortages everywhere...hiring signs everwhere...nursing shortages...etc.  think for yourself...not what you see on tv.

Just now, Cloaca du jour said:

I can tell...shortages everywhere...hiring signs everwhere...nursing shortages...etc.  think for yourself...not what you see on tv.

OK, break it down how a COVID-inherited Biden administration somehow caused this. Nurses are exhausted because their hospitals are overrun with idiot anti-vaxxers who get COVID. Or they ignored their own company's vaccination rules and are let go. That's a private-business choice. People who got their stimulus checks - including ones under Clownzo - didn't want to work and then decided to work elsewhere once they decided to get back in the work force. Shortages caused by COVID-affected factories generating things. Roll down to your junior college, take an Economics 101 class, educate yourself and get back to me. Otherwise your ignorance and lack of common sense are mostly boring to me, kid. Pro tip!

23 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

😂

Created? You’re a Fockin idiot. Places that were closed that reopened didn’t create any new jobs dumbass. 

18 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

OK, break it down how a COVID-inherited Biden administration somehow caused this. Nurses are exhausted because their hospitals are overrun with idiot anti-vaxxers who get COVID. Or they ignored their own company's vaccination rules and are let go. That's a private-business choice. People who got their stimulus checks - including ones under Clownzo - didn't want to work and then decided to work elsewhere once they decided to get back in the work force. Shortages caused by COVID-affected factories generating things. Roll down to your junior college, take an Economics 101 class, educate yourself and get back to me. Otherwise your ignorance and lack of common sense are mostly boring to me, kid. Pro tip!

More deaths under brandon....he had a plan remember.  Any nurse that worked during covid  pre vax day after day gets the choice to vax up.  Biden and kamalatoe said the would never take anything made by trump...people hear that...so was it to get votes or just a lie?  Fock anyone who mandates a drug with no accountability.  It can kill you and you have no recourse.  I myself got the vax and the booster but Ill be damned before I tell anyone they have to.  Your some namby pamby living with no accountability and your  virtue signaling is is how you give your meager existence value.  Oh, and when people come knocking at your door checking your vax status..thats a hitler tactic..you scream hitler because you are like every other liberal who is willing to give up their freedoms because they cant take care of themselves.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

More deaths under brandon....he had a plan remember.  Any nurse that worked during covid  pre vax day after day gets the choice to vax up.  Biden and kamalatoe said the would never take anything made by trump...people hear that...so was it to get votes or just a lie?  Fock anyone who mandates a drug with no accountability.  It can kill you and you have no recourse.  I myself got the vax and the booster but Ill be damned before I tell anyone they have to.  Your some namby pamby living with no accountability and your  virtue signaling is is how you give your meager existence value.  Oh, and when people come knocking at your door checking your vax status..thats a hitler tactic..you scream hitler because you are like every other liberal who is willing to give up their freedoms because they cant take care of themselves.

Thinning the herd.

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

TRUMP!!!!  :cry: