Rusty Syringes

[** Official President Joe Biden Thread **]

1 minute ago, craftsman said:

Ok Tim Hauck.

If I was TimHauck (which I'm not) I would be at least smart enough to change up my posting style to throw people off. 

Just now, Sean Mooney said:

If I was TimHauck (which I'm not) I would be at least smart enough to change up my posting style to throw people off. 

Gotcha Tim 😉

1 hour ago, craftsman said:

Ok Tim Hauck.

Lol the guy complaining about people correctly pointing out he’s an alias, now trying to incorrectly claim someone else is an alias

3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Lol the guy complaining about people correctly pointing out he’s an alias, now trying to incorrectly claim someone else is an alias

Ok Sean. 😉

9 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Not part of the GC circle jerk = must be an alias.  Got it 

Got it Sean. :thumbsup:

10 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Got it Sean. :thumbsup:

I was hoping that this incarnation of you would be less annoying.  Tim is not Sean, Sean is not Tim, you saying it 9274893201 times doesn't make it so, please stop.  :cheers:

8 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I was hoping that this incarnation of you would be less annoying.  Tim is not Sean, Sean is not Tim, you saying it 9274893201 times doesn't make it so, please stop.  :cheers:

Good deal Honcho. :cheers:

Jeez, you liberals keep calling others names but if you get it back, you go weak and and whine about it. 

Grow up. It's a freaking anonymous website for posting. You seem to make it a life of it's own. Your life. Sad. 

30 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Good deal Honcho. :cheers:

Jeez, you liberals keep calling others names but if you get it back, you go weak and and whine about it. 

Grow up. It's a freaking anonymous website for posting. You seem to make it a life of it's own. Your life. Sad. 

I'm Honcho now?  Good sleuthing Poirot.  :thumbsup:  

As I've told you before, constantly repeating the same drivel instead of actually responding to the posts is not entertaining and it makes you look dumb.  HTH

38 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I'm Honcho now?  Good sleuthing Poirot.  :thumbsup:  

As I've told you before, constantly repeating the same drivel instead of actually responding to the posts is not entertaining and it makes you look dumb.  HTH

Show me all the few threads I started that repeated the same thing. 

One thing I learned about you, is that you repeatedly whine a lot. And have no life outside of this website is all I can conclude. I'm guessing your life would be destroyed without being able to post here. But that's just an opinion from an outsider looking in.

Why don't you just chill out? It's not that hard.

:thumbsup:

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

When you get right down to it- it's Utilit99 at the core. Like I said- he isn't even smart enough to alter up his posting a little to at least make people wonder. It is just the same thing said over and over and over.

Honestly he gives a bad name to the people who align with him politically. 

3 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

When you get right down to it- it's Utilit99 at the core. Like I said- he isn't even smart enough to alter up his posting a little to at least make people wonder. It is just the same thing said over and over and over.

Honestly he gives a bad name to the people who align with him politically. 

Ok Tim. See how that works?

How childish can you liberals be to continue to name call on a public site simply because someone disagrees with you?

Interesting group here. Kind of lame though to be honest when it comes to the sensitivity of the liberals. It's running rampant through society these days. 

2 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Ok Tim. See how that works?

How childish can you liberals be to continue to name call on a public site simply because someone disagrees with you?

Interesting group here. 

Dude- everyone here knows who you are. Stop trying to pretend. 

Dude- everyone here knows who you are. Stop trying to pretend. 

Ok Tim. 

2 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

jeez, bro, give it a rest, tim and mooney are two diff people

and calling Jerry, Honcho, wow

Hey, I'm just playing along with their games. They set the rules. I didn't.  :dunno:

All I did was disagree with certain comments on thread topics. Go to the source of the name calling. 

Just now, craftsman said:

Hey, I'm just playing along with their games. They set the rules. :dunno:

Dude- look at what you are doing- Raiders and I are on the same side of an issue- the idea that Utilit99 sucks ass.

Do you realize how hard it is to put Raiders and I on the same side?

1 minute ago, Sean Mooney said:

Dude- look at what you are doing- Raiders and I are on the same side of an issue- the idea that Utilit99 sucks ass.

Do you realize how hard it is to put Raiders and I on the same side?

I didn't name call anyone on this site until you libs started it. And now you are all butt hurt. Typical. You can dish it out but you can't take it. 

You all just attack each other with childish name calling. So I showed you what it reads like. And now you are mad. :lol:

I don't know anyone on this site, and none of you know me. It's simply like posting on a sports article in the comments section. Why try to pretend you all are neighbors? Just give your thoughts on the topics and leave the others alone.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, craftsman said:

I didn't name call anyone on this site until you libs started it. And now you are all butt hurt. Typical. You can dish it out but you can't take it. 

You all just attack each other with childish name calling. So I showed you what it reads like. And now you are mad. :lol:

"Butt hurt"? Are you 10?

I don't care that you think I'm someone else- but it is clear who you are. It isn't namecalling. It is recognizing reality. 

10 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

"Butt hurt"? Are you 10?

I don't care that you think I'm someone else- but it is clear who you are. It isn't namecalling. It is recognizing reality. 

Tell me who I am. Address, real name, workout routines, job and company name, girlfriend's name, age, favorite pet, favorite movie, best skill at cooking food, favorite meal, do I like toast and if yes what do I put on it and how often do I eat it, height, weight, hair and eye color, how many miles do I drive a week? If you get those answers right, then I will believe you know me, creepy as that would be.

Now it's time for you to respond with your funny joke answers. Cause that is all you would have. 

Seriously dude. I have not attacked or name called anyone on this site yet you felt the need to with me. 

Again, it's an ANONYMOUS site for people to post about different topics. Why do you liberals all attack others constantly when it means NOTHING??? 

3 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

Thanks Newsmax, er I mean...utilit99

It's amazing someone can have this dumb a take when the person who posted about it said this was the best week of Biden's presidency which implies that not everything has been great to this point. 

You should hide under a rock and keep your mouth shut until someone new is elected or you admit your mistake in voting for him. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, craftsman said:

Tell me who I am. Address, real name, workout routines, job and company name, girlfriend's name, age, favorite pet, favorite movie, best skill at cooking food, favorite meal, do I like toast and if yes what do I put on it and how often do I eat it, height, weight, hair and eye color, how many miles do I drive a week? If you get those answers right, then I will believe you know me, creepy as that would be.

Now it's time for you to respond with your funny joke answers. Cause that is all you would have. 

Seriously dude. I have not attacked or name called anyone on this site yet you felt the need to with me. 

Again, it's an ANONYMOUS site for people to post about different topics. Why do you liberals all attack others constantly??? 

You are throwing an Internet temper tantrum because someone dared to call you by the name that you went by previously on this board.

Re-evaluate your life choices. 

1 minute ago, avoiding injuries said:

You should hide under a rock and keep your mouth shut until someone new is elected or you admit your mistake in voting for him. 

I said this was a good week for him. That is not controversial. It does not negate anything that came before. It does not negate anything that will come after. It does not mean his presidency is a success overall.

You need to settle down and keep your mouth shut. 

20 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

jeez, bro, give it a rest, tim and mooney are two diff people

and calling Jerry, Honcho, wow

If you call me names I'll momentarily play tit for tat. That's all it is. Seems to enrage them. 

10 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

You are throwing an Internet temper tantrum because someone dared to call you by the name that you went by previously on this board.

Re-evaluate your life choices. 

I said this was a good week for him. That is not controversial. It does not negate anything that came before. It does not negate anything that will come after. It does not mean his presidency is a success overall.

You need to settle down and keep your mouth shut. 

I have always thought that when people think someone anonymous is having a "temper tantrum" or is "screaming mad", that that is how the responder is feeling inside. 

But in reality, it's just words on a page. So you are the uptight one. You are the one who is all anger. 

It's a bad week for America. That's not even debatable. 

You need to settle down, take your blood pressure medication, and keep your mouth shut. 

See what happens when people start attacking someone who is just leaving comments on a topic and starts name calling because they don't agree with some stranger on the internet? It does nothing good for the thread. 

Mooney and Jerryskids like to rile it up around here I guess. Name callers who can't take it when it happens to them. 

4 minutes ago, craftsman said:

See what happens when people start attacking someone who is just leaving comments on a topic and starts name calling because they don't agree with some stranger on the internet? It does nothing good for the thread. 

Mooney and Jerryskids like to rile it up around here I guess. Name callers who can't take it when it happens to them. 

Seek therapy dude. 

2 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Seek therapy dude. 

For what? Getting name called on a website? It bothers me less than you think. In fact, it doesn't bother me at all. It's definitely interesting how it bothers you so much though. 

7 minutes ago, craftsman said:

For what? Getting name called on a website? It bothers me less than you think. In fact, it doesn't bother me at all. It's definitely interesting how it bothers you so much though. 

It clearly bothers you utilit99

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

It clearly bothers you utilit99

How so Tim? 

I'm guessing you want to keep changing subjects so it takes eyes off of the story of the president ruining this country. 

2 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

:rolleyes:

You really don't like hearing about how bad Biden is doing do you? 

It's hard for liberal voters to stay on topic these days.  

You really don't like hearing about how bad Biden is doing do you? 

It's hard for liberal voters to stay on topic these days.  

Biden had a great week. Best week of his presidency.

You took that as a means to throw a temper tantrum because people know you are utilit99.

I'm on topic. Good week for Biden. Needs more weeks like that because he hasn't had enough of them. 

1 minute ago, Sean Mooney said:

Biden had a great week. Best week of his presidency.

You took that as a means to throw a temper tantrum because people know you are utilit99.

I'm on topic. Good week for Biden. Needs more weeks like that because he hasn't had enough of them. 

I don't have temper tantrums. Never have. You project your personal life on others a lot it seems. 

Nice work Tim. 

Could have been a "good" week for Biden if that's how you see it, but it's a terrible week for the US no matter how you look at it.

I don't have temper tantrums. Never have. You project your personal life on others a lot it seems. 

Nice work Tim. 

Could have been a "good" week for Biden if that's how you see it, but it's a terrible week for the US no matter how you look at it.

Thanks Newsmax...er, I mean utilit99.

And now we've come full circle. That was fun. 

Thanks Newsmax...er, I mean utilit99.

And now we've come full circle. That was fun. 

Thanks CNN...er, I mean Tim.

And now we have come back to your starting this whole name calling garbage. 

On 8/8/2022 at 6:05 PM, Reality said:

Leader of the free world. This is so embarrassing. 

And at the end you can tell he's wandering off in the wrong direction to boot. :lol:

I don't know how the two soldiers kept from breaking out in laughter at the old fool. 

• Haha 1