Rusty Syringes

[** Official President Joe Biden Thread **]

1 hour ago, OldMaid said:

It’s not difficult. You can still breathe just fine. We do it when we go trail running. :dunno:

But it's completely unnecessary.  The fact that you think it's helpful is what makes me 🤣.

Oh, and you never answered the question I posed to you earlier.  Hmmm........

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, OldMaid said:

Yeah, people here are wearing masking in stores, but not distancing. Going to the grocery store, people will still get in your personal space. It’s retarded. I do see tons of people not wearing masks outside, though. Of course it doesn’t spread as easily outdoors, but my BF’s running group still meets every Sat and they run together as a group, mostly unmasked and I know they aren’t distancing. Then we have neighbors who are still having people over every weekend. I guess we have more stupid people down here. :dunno:

I don’t know that it’s an intelligence thing, you’re always going to have people that don’t comply. Creating laws or mandates aren’t going to make much difference; esp when you have law enforcement that won’t follow through and you have leaders (Newsom and Pelosi) that don’t wear masks or follow their own rules. 🤷‍♀️
i have little to no control over what other people are doing or not doing with masks; I just have control over myself and my family somewhat. That’s all I can do without allowing myself to get outraged or angry at people. People will always been azzholes 

6 hours ago, OldMaid said:

It’s not difficult. You can still breathe just fine. We do it when we go trail running. :dunno:

Ive heard it all.  Wow. 

9 hours ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Why do you suppose surgeons have been using masks for decades? It's a conspiracy!

OR's are supposed to be as sterile as possible. That's not true of, or necessary for, everywhere else. 

Here's an "expert" on the efficacy of masks. 

6 hours ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

Nothing is stopping the virus. Can you smell perfume from a hore with a mask on? Of course you can. If you can smell that then guess the phuck what? You are not stopping a virus if you can't stop perfume molecules. Common effin sense. Where are the "super" spreader events at box stores, pro sports, airports. Oh, those NEVER phucking happen. Only at Trump rallies and conservative church events.

This is a ruse and the ruse is OVER. FYI, those ballots have to be kept for 2 years. Lawyer the phuck up. There is a reason why they are kept that long dumb asses.

Oh an retard smiley face. I bet you have an awesome life. Betting you right now you live in a crap apartment with nobody that loves you, cares about you. A worthless soul who has learned to hate what they love and love what they abhor. Care to take me up on this bet? How much you want to wager. Let's compare your life to mine. Let's compare your worth and contribution to this world. I know you can't do that though. Your value is Effin ZERO.

I love that the CDC itself says that cloth masks don't protect you from particles in wildfire smoke, but it prevents .03 micron Covid crud from escaping. 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Rusty Syringes said:

The CDC says masks are effective regarding COVID, a virus. 

You said in your low information uppity post 

11 hours ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Why do you suppose surgeons have been using masks for decades? It's a conspiracy!

You have been corrected. It's clear you just don't know WTF you're talking about. You also outed yourself as being a spreader family because you don't follow the rules.

You have no leg to stand on. Again it's no wonder you voted for Biden. You're the best kind of liberal. Low information with feelings of moral superiority that you believe gives you the right to shame others.

Sad. 

9 hours ago, nobody said:

Wait.  So your kid knew he was exposed to the china virus, and went to the gym instead of quarantining up?

And you think people not wearing masks is the problem?   That's just focking stupid.  You and your family are the problem.

Pow 

23 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

New EO banning the words China Virus.

Joe Bidens plan is to let the Trump vaccine do its thing. Ban words that are mean towards China.

Don't know if it was linked and if it was and it was me, I don't remember, but:

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/presidential-actions/2021/01/26/memorandum-condemning-and-combating-racism-xenophobia-and-intolerance-against-asian-americans-and-pacific-islanders-in-the-united-states/

Memorandum Condemning and Combating Racism, Xenophobia, and Intolerance Against Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders in the United States

JANUARY 26, 2021  PRESIDENTIAL ACTIONS

Advancing inclusion and belonging for people of all races, national origins, and ethnicities is critical to guaranteeing the safety and security of the American people.  During the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic, inflammatory and xenophobic rhetoric has put Asian American and Pacific Islander (AAPI) persons, families, communities, and businesses at risk.

The Federal Government must recognize that it has played a role in furthering these xenophobic sentiments through the actions of political leaders, including references to the COVID-19 pandemic by the geographic location of its origin.  Such statements have stoked unfounded fears and perpetuated stigma about Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders and have contributed to increasing rates of bullying, harassment, and hate crimes against AAPI persons.  These actions defied the best practices and guidelines of public health officials and have caused significant harm to AAPI families and communities that must be addressed.

Despite these increasing acts of intolerance, Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders have made our Nation more secure during the COVID-19 pandemic and throughout our history.  An estimated 2 million Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders have served on the front lines of this crisis as healthcare providers, as first responders, and in other essential roles.  The Federal Government should combat racism, xenophobia, and intolerance against Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders and should work to ensure that all members of AAPI communities — no matter their background, the language they speak, or their religious beliefs — are treated with dignity and equity.

By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, it is hereby ordered as follows:

Section 1.  Condemning Racism, Xenophobia, and Intolerance Against Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders.  The Federal Government has a responsibility to prevent racism, xenophobia, and intolerance against everyone in America, including Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders.  My Administration condemns and denounces acts of racism, xenophobia, and intolerance against AAPI communities.

Sec. 2.  Combating Racism, Xenophobia, and Intolerance Against Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders.  (a)  The Secretary of Health and Human Services shall, in coordination with the COVID-19 Health Equity Task Force, consider issuing guidance describing best practices for advancing cultural competency, language access, and sensitivity towards Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders in the context of the Federal Government’s COVID-19 response.  In developing any such guidance, the Secretary should consider the best practices set forth by public health organizations and experts for mitigating racially discriminatory language in describing the COVID-19 pandemic.

(b)  Executive departments and agencies (agencies) shall take all appropriate steps to ensure that official actions, documents, and statements, including those that pertain to the COVID-19 pandemic, do not exhibit or contribute to racism, xenophobia, and intolerance against Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders.  Agencies may consult with public health experts, AAPI community leaders, or AAPI community-serving organizations, or may refer to any best practices issued pursuant to subsection (a) of this section, to ensure an understanding of the needs and challenges faced by AAPI communities. 

(c)  The Attorney General shall explore opportunities to support, consistent with applicable law, the efforts of State and local agencies, as well as AAPI communities and community-based organizations, to prevent discrimination, bullying, harassment, and hate crimes against AAPI individuals, and to expand collection of data and public reporting regarding hate incidents against such individuals.

Sec. 3.  General Provisions.  (a)  Nothing in this memorandum shall be construed to impair or otherwise affect:

(i)   the authority granted by law to an executive department or agency, or the head thereof; or

(ii)  the functions of the Director of the Office of Management and Budget relating to budgetary, administrative, or legislative proposals.

(b)  This memorandum shall be implemented consistent with applicable law and subject to the availability of appropriations.

(c)  Independent agencies are strongly encouraged to comply with the provisions of this memorandum.

(d)  This memorandum is not intended to, and does not, create any right or benefit, substantive or procedural, enforceable at law or in equity by any party against the United States, its departments, agencies, or entities, its officers, employees, or agents, or any other person.

(e)  The Secretary of Health and Human Services is authorized and directed to publish this memorandum in the Federal Register.

JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR.

16 minutes ago, posty said:

Don't know if it was linked and if it was and it was me, I don't remember, but:

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/presidential-actions/2021/01/26/memorandum-condemning-and-combating-racism-xenophobia-and-intolerance-against-asian-americans-and-pacific-islanders-in-the-united-states/

Memorandum Condemning and Combating Racism, Xenophobia, and Intolerance Against Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders in the United States

JANUARY 26, 2021  PRESIDENTIAL ACTIONS

Advancing inclusion and belonging for people of all races, national origins, and ethnicities is critical to guaranteeing the safety and security of the American people.  During the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic, inflammatory and xenophobic rhetoric has put Asian American and Pacific Islander (AAPI) persons, families, communities, and businesses at risk.

The Federal Government must recognize that it has played a role in furthering these xenophobic sentiments through the actions of political leaders, including references to the COVID-19 pandemic by the geographic location of its origin.  Such statements have stoked unfounded fears and perpetuated stigma about Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders and have contributed to increasing rates of bullying, harassment, and hate crimes against AAPI persons.  These actions defied the best practices and guidelines of public health officials and have caused significant harm to AAPI families and communities that must be addressed.

Despite these increasing acts of intolerance, Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders have made our Nation more secure during the COVID-19 pandemic and throughout our history.  An estimated 2 million Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders have served on the front lines of this crisis as healthcare providers, as first responders, and in other essential roles.  The Federal Government should combat racism, xenophobia, and intolerance against Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders and should work to ensure that all members of AAPI communities — no matter their background, the language they speak, or their religious beliefs — are treated with dignity and equity.

By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, it is hereby ordered as follows:

Section 1.  Condemning Racism, Xenophobia, and Intolerance Against Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders.  The Federal Government has a responsibility to prevent racism, xenophobia, and intolerance against everyone in America, including Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders.  My Administration condemns and denounces acts of racism, xenophobia, and intolerance against AAPI communities.

Sec. 2.  Combating Racism, Xenophobia, and Intolerance Against Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders.  (a)  The Secretary of Health and Human Services shall, in coordination with the COVID-19 Health Equity Task Force, consider issuing guidance describing best practices for advancing cultural competency, language access, and sensitivity towards Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders in the context of the Federal Government’s COVID-19 response.  In developing any such guidance, the Secretary should consider the best practices set forth by public health organizations and experts for mitigating racially discriminatory language in describing the COVID-19 pandemic.

(b)  Executive departments and agencies (agencies) shall take all appropriate steps to ensure that official actions, documents, and statements, including those that pertain to the COVID-19 pandemic, do not exhibit or contribute to racism, xenophobia, and intolerance against Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders.  Agencies may consult with public health experts, AAPI community leaders, or AAPI community-serving organizations, or may refer to any best practices issued pursuant to subsection (a) of this section, to ensure an understanding of the needs and challenges faced by AAPI communities. 

(c)  The Attorney General shall explore opportunities to support, consistent with applicable law, the efforts of State and local agencies, as well as AAPI communities and community-based organizations, to prevent discrimination, bullying, harassment, and hate crimes against AAPI individuals, and to expand collection of data and public reporting regarding hate incidents against such individuals.

Sec. 3.  General Provisions.  (a)  Nothing in this memorandum shall be construed to impair or otherwise affect:

(i)   the authority granted by law to an executive department or agency, or the head thereof; or

(ii)  the functions of the Director of the Office of Management and Budget relating to budgetary, administrative, or legislative proposals.

(b)  This memorandum shall be implemented consistent with applicable law and subject to the availability of appropriations.

(c)  Independent agencies are strongly encouraged to comply with the provisions of this memorandum.

(d)  This memorandum is not intended to, and does not, create any right or benefit, substantive or procedural, enforceable at law or in equity by any party against the United States, its departments, agencies, or entities, its officers, employees, or agents, or any other person.

(e)  The Secretary of Health and Human Services is authorized and directed to publish this memorandum in the Federal Register.

JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR.

To be fair nobody calls it the Asian American Virus because that's focking stupid and doesn't make sense. Also China isn't a race it's a sh1tty country. So does that put China Virus back on the table?

51 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

You said in your low information uppity post 

You have been corrected. It's clear you just don't know WTF you're talking about. You also outed yourself as being a spreader family because you don't follow the rules.

You have no leg to stand on. Again it's no wonder you voted for Biden. You're the best kind of liberal. Low information with feelings of moral superiority that you believe gives you the right to shame others.

Sad. 

Spot on

I like how he says there is this increase in violence against Asians. Really? Arrests? When is the trial? Who’s doing it? 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I like how he says there is this increase in violence against Asians. Really? Arrests? When is the trial? Who’s doing it? 

When your kid gets a billion dollars from China with 10% for the big guy, you'll do what your masters tell you.  

3 hours ago, 5-Points said:

OR's are supposed to be as sterile as possible. That's not true of, or necessary for, everywhere else. 

Here's an "expert" on the efficacy of masks. 

Nice how you conveniently hold him to something said in March, when the virus had just started cranking up, and ignore every freaking thing said since then.

But this is typical among those who absolutely refuse to consider information they don't want to believe.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/01/world/fauci-pushes-back-against-trump-for-misrepresenting-his-stance-on-masks.html

“Anybody who has been listening to me over the last several months knows that a conversation does not go by where I do not strongly recommend that people wear masks,” he said in an interview on ABC News’s “Start Here” podcast ... Dr. Fauci explained that “very early on in the pandemic,” the authorities did not recommend masks to the general public because they were worried about shortages and hoarding. But that changed, he said, as it became clear that asymptomatic transmission was spreading the virus and that masks helped stop it.

This was from Oct. 1, 2020. Try to keep up with current events, skippy. 

:first:

1 minute ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Nice how you conveniently hold him to something said in March, when the virus had just started cranking up, and ignore every freaking thing said since then.

But this is typical among those who absolutely refuse to consider information they don't want to believe.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/01/world/fauci-pushes-back-against-trump-for-misrepresenting-his-stance-on-masks.html

So basically he said "I was lieing then" but I"m not now.  :doh:

10 hours ago, nobody said:

Rusty complains people aren't following the rules, and then immediately tells a story saying his family doesn't follow the rules.  Very typical of the left though.  "Y R NO B FOLOW RULZ?" while you go out and spread covid all over the gym.

Let me help you Rusty.  From the Texas department of health website....

https://www.dshs.texas.gov/coronavirus/faq.aspx#:~:text=If you have had close,—call your doctor.

What should I do if I had close contact with someone who has COVID-19?

If you have had close contact with someone who has COVID-19, consider getting a COVID-19 viral test. Other than getting tested and/or seeking health care, you should stay home and monitor yourself for fever and symptoms for 14 days after the last day you were exposed to protect your health and those around you. If you are 65 or older, have a medical condition (such as heart, lung, or liver disease, diabetes, or cancer), or are on kidney dialysis, and you have been exposed to someone who has COVID-19—call your doctor.

I didn't send him to the gym, dipsh!t. Had just went after school without me knowing. It's not like 17-year-olds make one brilliant decision after another.

3 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

It's "lying."

Yeah, that's one I get wrong sometimes for whatever reason.  I'm glad you did this, grammar police boy.  Now you've given me free reign to go after you for every little error you make.  And you make plenty.   I tend not to do that even though spelling/grammar is a pet peeve of mine, but thanks for opening the door. 

And you avoided the whole point of the post.  Of course, we know you're just a drive by troll poster so I guess that's to be expected.

10 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

So, either he was lying then or he's lying now. Either way he's a liar and he shouldn't be taken seriously, spanky.

8 minutes ago, Strike said:

So basically he said "I was lieing then" but I"m not now.  :doh:

Cucks love liars. They voted one in. Known liar and plagiarist. The truth hurts feelings, ya know.  Trump's truths nearly got us into so many wars. 

2 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

So, either he was lying then or he's lying now. Either way he's a liar and he shouldn't be taken seriously, spanky.

It's not just him, sputnik. Doctors and scientists all over the world say to wear masks, and you're going to dismiss all that because one guy said something back in March.

Just now, TimmySmith said:

Cucks love liars. They voted one in. Known liar and plagiarist. The truth hurts feelings, ya know.  Trump's truths nearly got us into so many wars. 

I wonder if the BDS oozing out of your pours smells. 

7 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

I didn't send him to the gym, dipsh!t. Had just went after school without me knowing. It's not like 17-year-olds make one brilliant decision after another.

So your son is a super spreader.  If you're so worried about people following rules, maybe you should have your own family do it.

You probably were out running all over town after your kid got it, too, saying "don't worry.  I'm wearing a mask."

2 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Smells a lot like your mom. :banana:  

Why is it that cucks hated Trump, but love Biden?  I thought they were republican?  

5 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

It's pores dipsh*t.

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Attending an event with close contact people, and then visiting another location where you have close contact/dirty/sweaty equipment is what spreads the illness. I get that he's a kid. BUT...you can still limit the places he's going, right? ONLY go to rehearsals, come straight home. If he's literally dancing cheek to cheek with other people, even while having a mask on, that's a HUGE red flag, IMO. 

If it's your kid and he's making his own choices and not telling you - you can't blame Trump, maskless people, OR other people who aren't following the rules - because YOUR KID is making bad choices. 🤷‍♀️  Having him go to rehearsals is a risk that your family is willing to take to being exposed...that's no one else's fault. 

1 minute ago, TheNewGirl said:

Attending an event with close contact people, and then visiting another location where you have close contact/dirty/sweaty equipment is what spreads the illness. I get that he's a kid. BUT...you can still limit the places he's going, right? ONLY go to rehearsals, come straight home. If he's literally dancing cheek to cheek with other people, even while having a mask on, that's a HUGE red flag, IMO. 

If it's your kid and he's making his own choices and not telling you - you can't blame Trump, maskless people, OR other people who aren't following the rules - because YOUR KID is making bad choices. 🤷‍♀️  Having him go to rehearsals is a risk that your family is willing to take to being exposed...that's no one else's fault. 

I guess it's Trump's fault Rusty is a terrible father. 

Can't really blame the kid for not wanting to go home when he lives in a giant litter pan.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Take care of your kids as well you do your cats.

Hth

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

It's not just him, sputnik. Doctors and scientists all over the world say to wear masks, and you're going to dismiss all that because one guy said something back in March.

Now he’s “One guy”. They have no shame. 

8 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

It's OK.  Jazz hands have been shown to be effective at shooshing the virus away. 👐

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Take care of your kids as well you do your cats.

Hth

He wanted to go to a New Year's Eve church party where no one would be wearing masks. That got vetoed.

14 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

IDGAF about scientists all over the world. He's the liar calling the shots here in America. 

Now, I'm going to give you an opportunity to go back and listen to him again. Listen to how he speaks in generalities about how "when you're in the middle of an outbreak, masks might make you feel a little better... but it's not providing the kind of protection that you think it is..." 

Now, like I said earlier, masks don't prevent anything, they were/are a feel good precaution for the simpleminded.

Apology accepted in advance.  :first:

• Thanks 1

Also, I have an 18 year old boy. I get the need for them to want to go out and do stuff. But I won't let his terrible choices put the rest of the household at risk, even if that means him being pissed and me taking his keys away. He lives with three other people, he's not allowed to be incredibly selfish right now when others may be affected by his choices. 

Just now, 5-Points said:

IDGAF about scientists all over the world. He's the liar calling the shots here in America. 

Now, I'm going to give you an opportunity to go back and listen to him again. Listen to how he speaks in generalities about how "when you're in the middle of an outbreak, masks might make you feel a little better... but it's not providing the kind of protection that you think it is..." 

Now, like I said earlier, masks don't prevent anything, they were/are a feel good precaution for the simpleminded.

Apology accepted in advance.  :first:

The media conveniently wrapped the "to save them for healthcare workers" lie right into the story. 

The CNN and Stephen Colbert fed idiots lap it all up like a filthy homeless kitten getting a bowl of milk from the smelly cat lady.  

10 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

Also, I have an 18 year old boy. I get the need for them to want to go out and do stuff. But I won't let his terrible choices put the rest of the household at risk, even if that means him being pissed and me taking his keys away. He lives with three other people, he's not allowed to be incredibly selfish right now when others may be affected by his choices. 

The Baby Boomers are locked into their last great FU to America.  Focking over kids so they can feel safe to continue raping the country.  Pretty obvious to anyone with a brain. 

1 minute ago, TimmySmith said:

The Baby Boomers are locked into their last great FU to America.  Focking over kids so they can feel safe to continue raping the country.  Pretty obvious to anyone with a brain. 

My parents are boomers, and I refuse to have this conversation with them as it would likely result in a LOT of anger. They were blue voters (in CA) for YEARS, DECADES. I remember when I turned 18 my dad doing the Dem sales pitch, etc. Now, they vote red. Too late, dad.