Rusty Syringes

[** Official President Joe Biden Thread **]

1 minute ago, TimmySmith said:

The Baby Boomers are locked into their last great FU to America.  Focking over kids so they can feel safe to continue raping the country.  Pretty obvious to anyone with a brain. 

Awesome post. So true. They just won’t get off the Fockin stage either. 78 year old president. He’s so Fockin old he’s not even a baby boomer. Pelosi. MCConnell. Schumer. They have been here forever. Go away. 

15 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Good to see Biden actively working at reducing black employment rates. :thumbsup:

If you vote for me you ain't employed! 

Arrogant windbag John Kerry yesterday told these people to find other jobs. He acts like he’s talking to one of his kids. “Want to work on Wall Street ?, let me make a call”’ . “Want to work in journalism? What network would you like to work for?” “Lobbyist, consultant? Board of a foreign energy company? Just tell me what you want son”. Elitist scum. 

35 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Can't he just become a coder? Think about the climate.  Jeez. 

Congratulations to all of you who supported Joe. 

The repercussions are on you. If there's justice, you will one day reap what you've sewn. 

18 minutes ago, Gutterboys Flip Flops said:

Can't he just become a coder? Think about the climate.  Jeez. 

Congratulations to all of you who supported Joe. 

The repercussions are on you. If there's justice, you will one day reap what you've sewn. 

No, because China Joe is opening up the gates for all the 3rd world coders to come in and take those jobs too. They'll do it cheaper, sh1tter and won't ask for time off to take their sick kid to the doctor.

Thanks Rusty!

1 minute ago, Cdub100 said:

No, because China Joe is opening up the gates for all the 3rd world coders to come in and take his job. They'll do cheaper, sh1tter and won't as for time off to take their sick kid to the doctor.

Thanks Rusty!

They never mention that part. Take out a loan, learn to code. Starbucks is hiring.  But not to code. Someone from India has that job, and they are cheaper and easier to manage than you spoiled Americans. 

European worker: I’m going out for my two hour lunch. 
American worker : I eat lunch at my desk

Indian worker:  What’s lunch?  

12 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They never mention that part. Take out a loan, learn to code. Starbucks is hiring.  But not to code. Someone from India has that job, and they are cheaper and easier to manage than you spoiled Americans. 

Those straight-white-male-pipeline-workers-turned-coders might have other hoops to jump through if the following hiring practice starts taking hold across the industry:

https://kotaku.com/report-activision-blizzard-calls-policy-to-make-hiring-1846144994?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=news_tab&utm_content=algorithm

3 minutes ago, DonS said:

Those straight-white-male-pipeline-workers-turned-coders might have other hoops to jump through if the following hiring practice starts taking hold across the industry:

https://kotaku.com/report-activision-blizzard-calls-policy-to-make-hiring-1846144994?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=news_tab&utm_content=algorithm

Rooney rule has worked so well in the NFL!!! 😂

12 hours ago, Gladiators said:

What a long-winded way of saying you think your BF is stupid.

We both tested positive for the antibodies awhile back, but yes, I think the fact that his running group is still meeting is stupid.

26 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

No, because China Joe is opening up the gates for all the 3rd world coders to come in and take those jobs too. They'll do it cheaper, sh1tter and won't ask for time off to take their sick kid to the doctor.

Thanks Rusty!

This BLDM

Just now, OldMaid said:

We both tested positive for the antibodies awhile back, but yes, I think the fact that his running group is still meeting is stupid.

What do you make of Liberal governors randomly deciding to open stuff back up in CA and NY then?  

1 minute ago, listen2me 23 said:

What do you make of Liberal governors randomly deciding to open stuff back up in CA and NY then?  

Trying to deflect from their incompetence. 

10 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

I think I‘be already stated when it became clear people weren’t following the rules they should have just opened back up. I’d like to say find a way to enforce what was in place, but that wasn’t never going to happen. 

• Confused 2

Just now, OldMaid said:

I think I‘be already stated when it became clear people weren’t following the rules they should have just opened back up. I’d like to say find a way to enforce what was in place, but that wasn’t never going to happen. 

Just because you, your idiot boyfriend, and Rusty break the rules doesn't mean the vast majority of other people aren't following them, often to a detriment to their business and health. You can stop with all that. Nobody believes your lies.

• Confused 1

After doing some research, I'm glad the Keystone pipeline project was stopped. I would create a couple thousand jobs for a couple of years, but then only employ 35 people permanently to man the stations, etc. 

The pipeline would cost many jobs in the trucking and rail industries, not to mention all the mechanics, restaurants, motels and gas stations they support. 

The pipeline would cross the country's largest aquifer, so a major leak could be a huge threat to our water supply.

Refineries really don't want to process the crap that pipeline would provide. 

The pipeline primarily would serve as a cash cow for oil companies

Good job, Joe, for killing this piece of shat project!

• Sad 1

17 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Just because you, your idiot boyfriend, and Rusty break the rules doesn't mean the vast majority of other people aren't following them, often to a detriment to their business and health. You can stop with all that. Nobody believes your lies.

When have I broken any rules, cupcake?

2 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

After doing some research, I'm glad the Keystone pipeline project was stopped. I would create a couple thousand jobs for a couple of years, but then only employ 35 people permanently to man the stations, etc. 

The pipeline would cost many jobs in the trucking and rail industries, not to mention all the mechanics, restaurants, motels and gas stations they support. 

The pipeline would cross the country's largest aquifer, so a major leak could be a huge threat to our water supply.

Refineries really don't want to process the crap that pipeline would provide. 

The pipeline primarily would serve as a cash cow for oil companies

Good job, Joe, for killing this piece of shat project!

There it is, the libtard talking point. Construction jobs are temporary now? So now the guys out of work get dumped back into the workforce, and get on the back of the line? 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

There it is, the libtard talking point. Construction jobs are temporary now? So now the guys out of work get dumped back into the workforce, and get on the back of the line? 

Those jobs are short-term, but in the long run many jobs will be lost, but just keep sucking that big-oil teety! Slurp slurp!

Who dances cheek to cheek during this pandemic?  Do they lick each others’ faces as well?  :unsure: 

Just now, Rusty Syringes said:

Those jobs are short-term, but in the long run many jobs will be lost, but just keep sucking that big-oil teety! Slurp slurp!

You did “research”.  Lol. Googling left wing websites for talking points is considered research now. You should get a grant. 

2 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

We should move the oil by stagecoach, that would employ even more people long term.  :thumbsup: 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

17 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

We should move the oil by stagecoach, that would employ even more people long term.  :thumbsup: 

Or hire a bunch of kids and women to balance buckets of that nasty oil on their heads and walk it from Alberta to Texor. 🙆‍♀️

• Sad 1

21 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You did “research”.  Lol. Googling left wing websites for talking points is considered research now. You should get a grant. 

It's obvious you favor oil executives and environmental destruction over hard-working people and a clean world to leave our children.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

It's obvious you favor oil executives and environmental destruction over hard-working people and a clean world to leave our children.

I favor Americans working in well paying jobs. No “research” necessary. 

30 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Do you gave any solar panels at the house?

Your double masks certainly will leave a mess behind for the children.

Biden is doing his executive orders on immigration tomorrow. Does those ones on a Friday because he knows the overwhelming majority of Americans won’t like them. And he does not GAF. Nice. 

4 hours ago, Gutterboys Flip Flops said:

The media conveniently wrapped the "to save them for healthcare workers" lie right into the story. 

The CNN and Stephen Colbert fed idiots lap it all up like a filthy homeless kitten getting a bowl of milk from the smelly cat lady.  

I mean, I get it. You can't tell these people that there's really nothing they can do. "Its a virus, it can be deadly to some of you if you catch it and right now we have no vaccine to combat it. Good luck."

They'll lose their sh!t. So, you tell them that wearing a mask will keep them safe. It gives them the warm and fuzzies and keeps them from going batshit. 

The funny part is that they then become adamant in their belief that "muh mask will save me from the virus!" Yeah, your breathable cloth mask will save you from microscopic virus particles.  :lol:

26 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Biden is doing his executive orders on immigration tomorrow. Does those ones on a Friday because he knows the overwhelming majority of Americans won’t like them. And he does not GAF. Nice. 

I wonder how many of them will be overturned by federal judges. 

1 minute ago, 5-Points said:

I wonder how many of them will be overturned by federal judges. 

One so far.

5 minutes ago, Strike said:

One so far.

It's a start.  :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Who dances cheek to cheek during this pandemic?  Do they lick each others’ faces as well?  :unsure: 

I was pissed when I found out he had a dance partner. He was whining about having to wear masks and that what they were doing just wasn't the same. Then the play gets canceled because someone tested positive, and he just goes off to the gym to work out his frustration, only he didn't stay long because he felt like shat.

The adults who run the Facebook page were sure quick to pull down all the promotional photos and videos.

He's the youngest kid, so I've been through 17 years old with Rusty II and StepRusty. They are at their most self-absorbed when they are 17.

Rusty III's response when I said no to the New Year's Eve church party was, "I was willing to take the risk."

And I responded with, "It's not the risk to YOU. It's the risk you give it to someone else who has co-morbidities, and they become extremely ill and maybe die. How would you feel if that happened?"

Rusty III, "How am I supposed to answer that?"

Rusty: :wall:

:rolleyes:

He's a super good kid, very task oriented. I'll hear him clanging around in the kitchen emptying the dishwasher on a Saturday morning. Or he'll just go mow the grass without being told. 

But it's all about him right now!

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, Rusty Syringes said:

I was pissed when I found out he had a dance partner.

Wait until you catch him licking your cats aholes. A chip off the old block.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Wait until you catch him licking your cats aholes. A chip off the old block.

Or licking your wife's poophole. Like father like son.

Ha!