Rusty Syringes

[** Official President Joe Biden Thread **]

Just now, Rusty Syringes said:

Or licking your wife's poophole. Like father like son.

Ha!

Newbie?  Is that you?  :shocking:

4 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Or licking your wife's poophole. Like father like son.

Ha!

So when you lick your cat's ass, you picture my wife? 

Weird, I don't have a wife. 

Are you both dreaming of licking mine? phags....All in the family I guess. :dunno:

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Rusty Syringes said:

I was pissed when I found out he had a dance partner. He was whining about having to wear masks and that what they were doing just wasn't the same. Then the play gets canceled because someone tested positive, and he just goes off to the gym to work out his frustration, only he didn't stay long because he felt like shat.

The adults who run the Facebook page were sure quick to pull down all the promotional photos and videos.

He's the youngest kid, so I've been through 17 years old with Rusty II and StepRusty. They are at their most self-absorbed when they are 17.

Rusty III's response when I said no to the New Year's Eve church party was, "I was willing to take the risk."

And I responded with, "It's not the risk to YOU. It's the risk you give it to someone else who has co-morbidities, and they become extremely ill and maybe die. How would you feel if that happened?"

Rusty III, "How am I supposed to answer that?"

Rusty: :wall:

:rolleyes:

He's a super good kid, very task oriented. I'll hear him clanging around in the kitchen emptying the dishwasher on a Saturday morning. Or he'll just go mow the grass without being told. 

But it's all about him right now!

Thuper

46 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

So when you lick your cat's ass, you picture my wife? 

Weird, I don't have a wife. 

Are you both dreaming of licking mine? phags....All in the family I guess. :dunno:

Not surprising your wifelessness. Why would anyone want to make a lifelong commitment to you, other than a cat.

Our cats have great buttholez. 

14 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Not surprising your wifelessness. Why would anyone want to make a lifelong commitment to you, other than a cat.

The lifestyles of old people like you that have been divorced 6+ times don't hold any interest for me. I'm happy with my girlfriend and neither one of us need each other's money nor each other's emotions to prop ourselves up in life because we are both financially responsible and emotionally in tact. We simply really like each other. Times are good for us. Very good. I don't need cats to help me to be happy in life.

Those rodents are only useful to those who are completely emotionally train wrecked in life. 

28 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Lifelong commitment? Are you kidding? Did your first two die? That I could see. 

14 hours ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Not surprising your wifelessness.

I love this come back. It's like it's meant to be super insulting that he's not married. Kind of like in HS when you'd make fun of someone for not having a boyfriend or girlfriend. 

BTW, Rusty...what wife are you on? Is it wife #2 or #3? I can't remember. 😜

Bidens first week in office and the dow is off 1k. This isn’t going very well. 

Is the Supreme Court the only ones that can have an executive order rejected?

2 minutes ago, posty said:

I'm pretty sure a random judge in Hawaii can stop an EO. At least that is what I remember these last four years. It then needs to make its way to the SCOTUS.

Wait isnt Biden behaving like a dictator?  🤫

I am sure they did not expect to be questioned by their own propaganda arm

3 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Not in their minds...

2 hours ago, TheNewGirl said:

I love this come back. It's like it's meant to be super insulting that he's not married. Kind of like in HS when you'd make fun of someone for not having a boyfriend or girlfriend. 

2 hours ago, TheNewGirl said:

That dude is a person who has failed at so many marriages and likes giving life advice. I can't imagine how many other failures he has built up over the years. Must be over the top. Sad. 

1 hour ago, posty said:

Biden has already had one of his EO's stayed by a judge in Texas.

20 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

That dude is a person who has failed at so many marriages and likes giving life advice. I can't imagine how many other failures he has built up over the years. Must be over the top. Sad. 

This coming from the single most unfunny poster I've seen in this forearm in 20 years.

You are to funny what black holes are to particles and electromagnetic radiation.

22 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

No one ever called him essential. 

42 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No one ever called him essential. 

He's essentially a burden on society. What a waste of clean air and space.

2 hours ago, RLLD said:

Actually he's John Gill from Star Trek - Patterns of force. Capt Trump trying to get him to tell the truth.

AOC keeps claiming “she almost died” and that “republicans were trying to have her killed” :doh: these idiots are trying HARD to push the narrative that republicans are violent. Same idiots were crying abuse of power when Trump signed an executive order yet Biden does over 30 in his first week in office and it’s “ok because he is undoing everything trump did”. When Biden loses next election (and he will) these Dems are going to cry abuse of power again if the next president tries to act like Biden and sign that many executive orders. 
Ive already seen TONS of people posting on Twitter they regret voting for Biden because all his promises were lies. Like the plan for COVID. That pissed ALOT of people off

1 minute ago, Rusty Syringes said:

So great to see these traitorous Capitol insurrectionists getting rounded up, charged and jailed. Time to mop up the traitors. 

🇺🇸

100%.  Was there someone here disagreeing with arresting the criminals?

5 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Republican Accountability Project. Hell yeah. Time to take out the trash, baby!

I like that name.  A project to remove all RINOs.  Good thinking.

Guys been in office one week and the financial markets are in turmoil. But on a good note, he did appoint the partner of Hunters lawyer to head the criminal division of the DOJ. Yeah, that’s right.  His, son, who has an active investigation going on against him, has a lawyer. His father, the president , just hired that lawyers partner to head up the agency investigating his son. We are a banana republic. This isn’t going very well, and some of it would be hard to make up. 

11 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Guys been in office one week and the financial markets are in turmoil. But on a good note, he did appoint the partner of Hunters lawyer to head the criminal division of the DOJ. Yeah, that’s right.  His, son, who has an active investigation going on against him, has a lawyer. His father, the president , just hired that lawyers partner to head up the agency investigating his son. We are a banana republic. This isn’t going very well, and some of it would be hard to make up. 

Anybody with half a brain knew the score. You can't indict a sitting president. They HAD to get him elected to keep the house of cards from coming down. 

Just now, 5-Points said:

Anybody with half a brain knew the score. You can't indict a sitting president. They HAD to get him elected to keep the house of cards from coming down. 

He is certainly acting like he doesn’t GAF.  Is eh going to answer some questions at some point? It’s been a few years. 

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He is certainly acting like he doesn’t GAF.  Is eh going to answer some questions at some point? It’s been a few years. 

At this point I don't think he's cognizant of anything. He probably has to be reminded daily that he's the POTUS. 

I don't refer to him as Jobama for nothing. This is Obama's 3rd term with a new front man/fall guy. Either way, this ain't Joe's show. I expect we'll start seeing alot less of him in the coming days. As soon as his EO blitzkrieg is over, he'll head back to the basement. 

16 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

At this point I don't think he's cognizant of anything. He probably has to be reminded daily that he's the POTUS. 

I don't refer to him as Jobama for nothing. This is Obama's 3rd term with a new front man/fall guy. Either way, this ain't Joe's show. I expect we'll start seeing alot less of him in the coming days. As soon as his EO blitzkrieg is over, he'll head back to the basement. 

The cucks don’t even defend him. Kinda hard I guess. They had such a a bad case of TDS they got behind a guy who’s been a loser his whole life. After 47 years in Washington he had to send his crackhead son out to be his bag man because he couldn’t make an honest buck. No one was giving him millions for a book deal. 

They bribed the American people with 2k checks.  So where is it?  

Had to send that 4B abroad first huh? 

22 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

They bribed the American people with 2k checks.  So where is it?  

Had to send that 4B abroad first huh? 

They dont care about you. They need your tax dollars to pay off future voters.