Sign in to follow this  
joneo

January 6th

1 hour ago, jonmx said:

Why wouldn't he call his employer and say WTF. 

Why would they put him on the list in the first place? 

10 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Why would they put him on the list in the first place? 

You don't get how the CIA operates.  They function through a bunch of cells and only people in each cell understands what they are doing.  Leadership did not communicate to the people who were putting out the list who all the CIA assets were and they probably did not expect their assets to be so high profile.   So Ray Epps made the list early on, which was corrected when leadership saw it.   The classic failure to communicate. 

The CIA is run like a terrorist organization for a reason.  If one cell screws up and gets exposed, you limit the damage to the entire organization.  Their knowledge is so limited, it just looks like a few rogue agents doing crazy things and not an agency which is corrupt to the core.  Which is exactly how they kept the whole JFK thing covered up for 60 years and running. Happy JFK assassination day.  

1 minute ago, jonmx said:

You don't get how the CIA operates.  They function through a bunch of cells and only people in each cell understands what they are doing.  Leadership did not communicate to the people who were putting out the list who all the CIA assets were and they probably did not expect their assets to be so high profile.   So Ray Epps made the list early on, which was corrected when leadership saw it.   The classic failure to communicate. 

The CIA is run like a terrorist organization for a reason.  If one cell screws up and gets exlosed, you limit the damage to the entire organization.  Their knowledge is so limited, it just looks like a few rogue agents doing crazy things and not an agency which is corrupt to the core.  Which is exactly how they kept the whole JFK thing covered up for 60 years and running. 

😂 

Or he could be a guy who was at the Jan 6th rallies since he’s a a big Trump guy but he didn’t think tearing up the Capitol was a great idea so he didn’t act like a complete idiot / psycho.

22 minutes ago, jonmx said:

The CIA is run like a terrorist organization for a reason.  If one cell screws up and gets exposed, you limit the damage to the entire organization.  Their knowledge is so limited, it just looks like a few rogue agents doing crazy things and not an agency which is corrupt to the core.  Which is exactly how they kept the whole JFK thing covered up for 60 years and running. Happy JFK assassination day.  

47 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

BLM is responsible for more damage than any other organization ever. But keep defending the pieces of sh1t

I don’t particularly like BLM as an organization (as a slogan it’s fine.) But they didn’t lead riots. And your claim is way over the top. 

• Haha 3

25 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I don’t particularly like BLM as an organization (as a slogan it’s fine.) But they didn’t lead riots. And your claim is way over the top. 

Why don’t you like them? Took your money and spent it to get their hair did? 

16 hours ago, jonmx said:

Yes, because there was no planned conspiracy.  Tell me what the plans were.  To enter the Capitol and run around on the floor for a while and peacefully leave?   What exactly were the conspiring to do, delay a meaningless rubber stamp vote?  I am not even sure they had any idea they could breech the Capitol.  Thst was just a result because of a total lack of security.   Not because of some so-called conspiracy, which has bever been laid out what it was.  

HFS. The guy who believes in every conspiracy except the one perpetrated by his people, that played out live on TV in front of our eyes. Don't believe what you see Jon! Only what you can't. 

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

BLM is an insideous organization.  Built upon a lie, it exploits fears that reside in marginalized segments while never lifting a finger for them.  It was originated as a marcist entity with pointed opposition to western culture, a culture that has raised more people out of poverty than anything else seen in history.

BLM is a blight on our society. Regardless of the manipulative usage of the moniker.....

13 minutes ago, Fnord said:

HFS. The guy who believes in every conspiracy except the one perpetrated by his people, that played out live on TV in front of our eyes. Don't believe what you see Jon! Only what you can't. 

It played out live on your TV because the Deep State wanted it to! Don’t you see!!

BLM can eat a di<k, if for no other reason than they co-opted the acronym from the Bureau of Land Management. Now when I tell someone from east of the mighty Mississppi that I love BLM land, they look at me cross-eyed instead of just asking what BLM means.

Also LOL at the rubes that claim hundreds of thousands of people were involved in "burning cities to the GROUND!1!" and then also claim that the few thousand at the Capitol on J6 were all "unarmed selfie-takers on a guided tour." Politically partisan cognitive dissonance is real.

The RW Media has done it's job well.

2 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

Einstein once said insanity was doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.  In their 70 plus years of existence, the FBI and/or CIA have been involved in the following:

1.  Keeping files on high-level officials and blackmailing them.   JFK was blackmailed with pictures of him with a hot Russian spy and was forced to put LBJ on his ticket.

2.  Recruuting high-level actual NAZIs to come to the US and take high-level jobs, while covering up their past.

3.  Giving LSD to the general population for mind control experiments.  

4.  Putting a plan on JFKs desk to blow up an American passenger plane and blame it on Cuba.

5.  Assassinating at least a dozen foreign leaders and probably even a couple of our own.

6.  Infiltrating major media organizations and planting propaganda stories.

7.  Even today, the FBI and CIA were exposed for threatening major big tech companies into removing certain stories and banning contributors from major platforms.

These are all confirm facts and not wild conspiracies.  So real insanity is watching the CIA and FBI have all these corrupt programs year after year after year, which violate every principle of our Constitution, and somehow expect them to be acting honestly now.     

4 minutes ago, Fnord said:

BLM can eat a di<k, if for no other reason than they co-opted the acronym from the Bureau of Land Management. Now when I tell someone from east of the mighty Mississppi that I love BLM land, they look at me cross-eyed instead of just asking what BLM means.

Also LOL at the rubes that claim hundreds of thousands of people were involved in "burning cities to the GROUND!1!" and then also claim that the few thousand at the Capitol on J6 were all "unarmed selfie-takers on a guided tour." Politically partisan cognitive dissonance is real.

Not even remotely as well as the mainstream media (government controlled) has done with making dumbfuks like you.  

8 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Not even remotely as well as the mainstream media (government controlled) has done with making dumbfuks like you.  

You're a walking, talking poster child for the societal benefit of red flag laws. Seek help.

15 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Honestly, I think it's more the social media bubble that is too easy to create.  It's one of the clearest examples around here where they act like the people they supposedly hate on the left.    Rational people do and have said:  protest = cool,  B&E/violence/looting = go to jail.     Too bad that doesn't seem to apply to most of the posters here.  

2 minutes ago, Fnord said:

You're a walking, talking poster child for the societal benefit of red flag laws. Seek help.

At least I am not a poster child for the flaming fags.

6 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

Honestly, I think it's more the social media bubble that is too easy to create.  It's one of the clearest examples around here where they act like the people they supposedly hate on the left.    Rational people do and have said:  protest = cool,  B&E/violence/looting = go to jail.     Too bad that doesn't seem to apply to most of the posters here.  

Who was it that was bailing out the looters and rioters so they could run right out and do it again? Is that a RW media thing as well? A social media creation? 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Who was it that was bailing out the looters and rioters so they could run right out and do it again? Is that a RW media thing as well? 

And here is where your "team" mentality comes into.    Yes, that was democrats.  Yes, I am against that and said as much, as did most if not all of the "lefties" on these two boards.   That is the difference - I can read posts, and the righties very rarely step away from the "it was just a photo op" type of nonsense posts.   One of the clearest examples I see around here of posters being hypocritical in their stances.  

7 minutes ago, jonmx said:

At least I am not a poster child for the flaming fags.

Good one, Scum MX! Better to be a bigoted terrorist, I suppose. MAGA!

Another big LOL at you thinking calling me that is anything other than a poor reflection on your character. 

20 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Good one, Scum MX! Better to be a bigoted terrorist, I suppose. MAGA!

Another big LOL at you thinking calling me that is anything other than a poor reflection on your character. 

Lol...Good lord are you are the biggest tool.  You attack me and tell me to seek help and when I respond, you tell me it reflects on me.  Lol...my comment reflected upon your comment, so don't pretend you have any kind of high ground.  You are a hypocrite who lacks the ability to think critically. 

8 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Lol...Good lord are you are the biggest tool.  You attack me and tell me to seek help and when I respond, you tell me it reflects on me.  Lol...my comment reflected upon your comment, so don't pretend you have any kind of high ground.  You are a hypocrite who lacks the ability to think critically. 

The bigoted term you used is what reflects on you. How do you see your keypad through the white hood?

27 minutes ago, Fnord said:

The bigoted term you used is what reflects on you. How do you see your keypad through the white hood?

Actually the term is being reclaimed by the gay community.  You should embrace it like the rest of your community.  

I am not insulted by such terms, because quite frankly there is nothing to be offended by, unless you think gays are inferior and you are somehow superior to them.  I chose the term because it rhymed with your comment where you used 'flag' and I knew an insecure bigot such as yourself would get your panties in a bind over it.

11 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Actually the term is being reclaimed by the gay community.  You should embrace it like the rest of your community.  

I am not insulted by such terms, because quite frankly there is nothing to be offended by, unless you think gays are inferior and you are somehow superior to them.  I chose the term because it rhymed with your comment where you used 'flag' and I knew an insecure bigot such as yourself would get your panties in a bind over it.

The decades old slur that rhymes with maggot is being reclaimed by the gay community? :lol:

What planet are you living on? Where do come up with this stuff? 

Any proof you can provide?

And your argument could be applied to using the "N" word, that there is nothing to be offended by using that term either unless you think blacks are inferior and you are somehow superior to them. 

16 minutes ago, League Champion said:

What's it say about Sleepy Joe?

Gay people likely susceptible to black mail in the 70’s as such a stigma was attached. I’d guess that was the context of that comment.

3 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

2 billion in damages. But I’m sure that was only after the line change 

2 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

But those businesses had insurance! ;)

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I remember driving around California where BLM paid for signs proclaimed:

"No Justice, No Peace."

Those basrards were advocating violence openly.  Their speakers would proclaim that looting was reparations.   

Fuk yeah they were advocating violence.   I am sick of these lying leftoids.  

FIGHT LIKE HELL! YOU'RE COUNTRY IS BEING STOLEN FROM YOU!! Totally fine, no incitement.

NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE. OMFGTRIGGEREDFOCKALLYOUBOOTLICKERS!!!

• Sad 2

44 minutes ago, Fnord said:

FIGHT LIKE HELL! YOU'RE COUNTRY IS BEING STOLEN FROM YOU!! Totally fine, no incitement.

NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE. OMFGTRIGGEREDFOCKALLYOUBOOTLICKERS!!!

There is plausible deniability in both statements, and both statements are protected speech.  The difference is Trump told his supporters to go over and protest peacefully.  While BLM would hold rallies and advocate for looting, encouraging specific illegal acts of violence.   Trump pushes the rhetoric pretty far, but he did not cross the line like BLM did.  BLM made it 100 percent clear that they were not just talking figuratively.   It would be different Trump told his supporters breech the Capitol.

1 hour ago, jonmx said:

I remember driving around California where BLM paid for signs proclaimed:

"No Justice, No Peace."

Those basrards were advocating violence openly.  Their speakers would proclaim that looting was reparations.   

Fuk yeah they were advocating violence.   I am sick of these lying leftoids.  

BLM/Antifa are one in the same.  Violence is what they do.  Violence is a rule of the left, not the exception.

29 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Released tapes show what a sh1tshow the trials were

Government should be transparent, and they were not with the January 6th tapes.  That’s a problem. Period. 

It’s similar to all things Covid.  They told  us only what they wanted us to know at the time. So the masses would comply.

We, the people, can handle the full truths and have the ability to use all of that information to form our own conclusions.  But Big Government thinks they know better than you.  Not cool and only builds distrust.

18 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

BLM/Antifa are one in the same.  Violence is what they do.  Violence is a rule of the left, not the exception.

Yep.  Their leaders and teacher preach upevil and revolution.  Although the leftist current tactic seems to be focused on growing federal bureaucracies and corrupting those from within, creating more of a fascist-like state.

47 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Released tapes show what a sh1tshow the trials were

The hero cops told a lot of lies. 

• Like 1