Big Guy

Traitor Pence

19 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Trump set Pence up and then throw him under the bus. Dude has absolutely no loyalties to anybody except himself.

Pence is ok with him. 

22 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I am not a Sandy Hook truther. Where did that come from? I wouldn't have ever pulled that card on you. I just caught you making three factually false statements. I know they're not your words, you're just parroting the MSM. 

You're the one that tried to assure me by saying "all the ballots have been checked for accuracy multiple times." Well, have I not just proven to you that is not the case in Michigan? Not only haven't they been checked one time, they were processed with election observers locked out of the room with the windows covered and access to them ever since has been blocked by the courts. I believe they will be shredded without ever being checked at all but that is speculation. 

You also also assured me, before you read my links, and thank you for doing so, that the lawsuits were dismissed based on merit not technicalities. Well, that's another thing that would make me feel better too if it were true but I gave you this: https://www.freep.com/story/news/politics/elections/2020/12/04/court-rejects-another-trump-election-lawsuit/3832050001/

Do you still stand by that statement now? Dismissed on merits my ass. The Granholm appointed judges didn't ever look at the evidence, they were tuned in to the Rachel Maddow show instead.

Everything you assured me happened, should have happened. I agree. It's very refreshing that you want to believe that, I want to believe that's what happens too in every election. But now that you know that it didn't happen, it occurs to me that maybe you should be the one re-evaluating their conclusion, and not me.

I'm telling you the Dems have fought that very outcome about looking at the ballots multiple times, your definition of what would constitute in your eyes a fair election assuring me of this is how it works, they have fought your description of a fair election tooth-and-nail successfully around the country (except possibly Wisconsin).  and I showed it to you and you should now say either, "Yes, I now realize the ballots have not been checked for accuracy a single time in Michigan (or anywhere else except, well, you know) and also that they were counted without observers present but I still believe the election wasn't rigged because (Bill Barr says it wasn't and I trust him more than myself)...." or at least. "Well, I now see why you think this election was rigged in Michigan."

Instead, you compared me to a Sandy Hook truther. Don't worry, I have thick skin. I'll just pretend you didn't write that and you'll never see me bring it up again. You read my links and engaged the content. it's more than most people do and I appreciate that.

I did choose the most extreme, out there conspiracy theory to compare the fact that the people who do the most research are not necessarily those with the correct facts. If there was any real evidence of fraud I know that William Barr would have acted on it. He is a Trumper, but thankfully he puts the justice above his own interests.

As for instances of checking ballots by trumps team, the below are 3 examples, but there are more.

Representatives for President Trump (left) review ballots Nov. 20 in Madison, Wis., during the recount vote in Dane County. A state judge on Friday rejected a Trump campaign attempt to challenge the voting process in Dane and Milwaukee counties.

https://www.wsaw.com/2020/12/22/dane-county-spent-nearly-730k-on-presidential-recount/

BELLAIRE, Mich. (AP) — A livestreamed recount of the presidential election in a small Michigan

https://apnews.com/article/election-2020-joe-biden-donald-trump-michigan-elections-07e52e643d682c8033a0f26b0d863387

A steady stream of Republican complaints in Milwaukee was putting the recount far behind schedule, county clerk George Christenson said. He said many Trump observers were breaking rules by constantly interrupting vote counters with questions and comments.

https://apnews.com/article/election-2020-joe-biden-donald-trump-wisconsin-elections-dcb7da95578fc7289122c6d372575a9b

7 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

A steady stream of Republican complaints in Milwaukee was putting the recount far behind schedule, county clerk George Christenson said. He said many Trump observers were breaking rules by constantly interrupting vote counters with questions and comments.

https://apnews.com/article/election-2020-joe-biden-donald-trump-wisconsin-elections-dcb7da95578fc7289122c6d372575a9b

I punched out of following the news for a few weeks and started playing computer games and Sudoku to keep my sanity and so I never did learn how Wisconsin resolved. I did know that they were on the cusp of a full audit. It's good to see that the ballots were being inspected by observers. I don't care about the sniping about challenges and slowing down the process, as long as the end result gets done right and it looks like it did in Wisconsin.

Of all the challenged states, once I learned of the ballot-by-ballot hand audit, I'd always held open the idea that Wisconsin may turn out to have the potential for producing legitimate results. And that seems to be the case.

If Michigan, Georgia, Arizona, Nevada, and Pennsylvania had followed Wisconsin's lead, this would not be an issue.

Just now, Voltaire said:

I punched out of following the news for a few weeks and started playing computer games and Sudoku to keep my sanity and so I never did learn how Wisconsin resolved. I did know that they were on the cusp of a full audit. It's good to see that the ballots were being inspected by observers. I don't care about the sniping about challenges and slowing down the process, as long as the end result gets done right and it looks like it did in Wisconsin.

Of all the challenged states, once I learned of the ballot-by-ballot hand audit, I'd always held open the idea that Wisconsin may turn out to have the potential for producing legitimate results. And that seems to be the case.

If Michigan, Georgia, Arizona, Nevada, and Pennsylvania had followed Wisconsin's lead, this would not be an issue.

Georgia did 3 recounts including one that was manual. HTH.

1 minute ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

My understanding with the Georgia's recounts is they just kept running the same ballots through the machines. That did help in some regard per se because footage online appeared to show a woman running the same ballots through a machine multiple times, like six times as I recall. Something like that, with observers present, would be clarified.

The manual recount is interesting, I wasn't aware of this. Did it involve signature verification and election observers present?  Georgia is a particular hotspot because it's where the most damning video evidence exists, that of the woman in Fulton County pulling suitcases out from under a tablecloth during the period of time that electors were sent home due to a fake water main break and running them through the machines.

Now, as I recall from reading Trump's telephone transcripts with the Georgia SoS, what your saying doesn't seem to be the case because Trump wanted them to do a full audit and the SoS was holding out refusing. In fairness, he was also denying Trump's claims. A proper audit would show which to believe but the guy didn't want one. 

• Sad 1

16 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

I'm not seeing what you're saying in my google search and the manual recount doesn't jive with what Trump was asking for or the Georgia SoS. He'd wanted a full audit, which I don't blame him, and the guy steadfastly refused.

6 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

We don't live in a Democracy, we live in a Federal Republic.

The United States is a federal republic and a representative democracy.

12 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I'm not seeing what you're saying in my google search and the manual recount doesn't jive with what Trump was asking for or the Georgia SoS. He'd wanted a full audit, which I don't blame him, and the guy steadfastly refused.

The Georgia Secretary of State is Republican, he would have no reason hide the real results if he thought the democrats cheated. In fact he had to choose a race to get a full manual recount and he chose the presidential race.

A law passed last year requires the audit but leaves it up to the secretary of state to select the race to be audited. Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger said he chose the presidential race because of its significance and tight margin. Because of the close results, he said, a full hand recount would be needed to complete the audit.

Once the results are certified, if the margin between the candidates remains within 0.5%, the losing campaign has two business days to request a recount.

https://apnews.com/article/deadline-hand-tally-votes-georgia-f1a23f9ec56e564d134a0259356c7db3

28 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

My understanding with the Georgia's recounts is they just kept running the same ballots through the machines. That did help in some regard per se because footage online appeared to show a woman running the same ballots through a machine multiple times, like six times as I recall. Something like that, with observers present, would be clarified.

The manual recount is interesting, I wasn't aware of this. Did it involve signature verification and election observers present?  Georgia is a particular hotspot because it's where the most damning video evidence exists, that of the woman in Fulton County pulling suitcases out from under a tablecloth during the period of time that electors were sent home due to a fake water main break and running them through the machines.

Now, as I recall from reading Trump's telephone transcripts with the Georgia SoS, what your saying doesn't seem to be the case because Trump wanted them to do a full audit and the SoS was holding out refusing. In fairness, he was also denying Trump's claims. A proper audit would show which to believe but the guy didn't want one. 

Not sure it is worth the time, but this has all been covered multiple times.

AP FACT CHECK: Trump's made-up claims of fake Georgia votes (apnews.com)

TRUMP, claiming that a Fulton County election worker fed ballots through a machine three times instead of only once, saying his campaign would release a video proving it: “It can’t be disputed. We have a version that you haven’t seen, but it’s magnified. It’s magnified and you can see everything. For some reason, they put it in three times each ballot. And I don’t know why, I don’t know why three times and not five times, right?”

THE FACTS: There was no double or triple tallying of ballots. Raffensperger noted that ballots in Georgia have been counted and then recounted twice more for accuracy, including once by hand, and no discrepancy showed up in the Fulton County ballots, as it would have if someone improperly counted votes multiple times. “We did an audit of that,” Raffensperger told Trump. “It was proved conclusively that they were not scanned three times.”

18 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Not sure it is worth the time, but this has all been covered multiple times.

AP FACT CHECK: Trump's made-up claims of fake Georgia votes (apnews.com)

TRUMP, claiming that a Fulton County election worker fed ballots through a machine three times instead of only once, saying his campaign would release a video proving it: “It can’t be disputed. We have a version that you haven’t seen, but it’s magnified. It’s magnified and you can see everything. For some reason, they put it in three times each ballot. And I don’t know why, I don’t know why three times and not five times, right?”

THE FACTS: There was no double or triple tallying of ballots. Raffensperger noted that ballots in Georgia have been counted and then recounted twice more for accuracy, including once by hand, and no discrepancy showed up in the Fulton County ballots, as it would have if someone improperly counted votes multiple times. “We did an audit of that,” Raffensperger told Trump. “It was proved conclusively that they were not scanned three times.”

Yeah, but they saw the video so they know it happened.  Trump won in a landslide, just ask him. 🙄

35 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Yeah, but they saw the video so they know it happened.  Trump won in a landslide, just ask him. 🙄

And let’s not forget Trump has a history of claiming "rigged" or "stolen elections-dating back to 2012. He’s recycling his greatest hits. He alleged claims of voting machines switching votes from Romney to Obama.

Add in that he’s been claiming this election was rigged many months before it even happened.

Then you’ve got fundraising supposedly going to help him "stop the steal" but in reality mostly going to his own PAC and the RNC.

Seems pretty clear what’s actually going on.

• Like 2

Biden got 81 million votes. Same guy who had to win South Carolina in the primary or he was done. Kamala was out of the race faster than you can say Willie Browns cack.  Ok.  Sure. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Biden got 81 million votes. Same guy who had to win South Carolina in the primary or he was done. Kamala was out of the race faster than you can say Willie Browns cack.  Ok.  Sure. 

Because he was running against a raving lunatic. Americans rally against fascist dictators. :lol:

• Thanks 3

So the same guys who freaked out over Obama not wearing a flag lapel pin are the same guys who have absolutely no problem with people breaking into the capital and replacing the American flag in one of our most sacred political institutions with a trump flag..

Yeah, Patriots...

5 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Because he was running against a raving lunatic. Americans rally against fascist dictators. :lol:

Exactly. 

9 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Trump got more votes than last time. Biden got way more than Hillary running against the same raving lunatic. Minus the accomplishments. Ok. 

6 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

So the same guys who freaked out over Obama not wearing a flag lapel pin are the same guys who have absolutely no problem with people breaking into the capital and replacing the American flag in one of our most sacred political institutions with a trump flag..

Yeah, Patriots...

Who? Or back to just making it up? 

Trump got more votes than last time. Biden got way more than Hillary running against the same raving lunatic. Minus the accomplishments. Ok. 

That was before the first impeachment. :lol:

• Haha 1

A historically unpopular POTUS who lost the popular vote and won four states by a total of 70,000 votes in 2016 against Hillary didn’t win re-election after his botched Covid response.

Must be muh fraud! :cry: :lol: 

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Who? Or back to just making it up? 

You could start by scanning your aliases.

Yeah, maybe I was wrong. This HT guy seems way dumber than RP. 🤣

7 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

That was before the first impeachment. :lol:

Trump got more black votes than in 2016.  Biden got more votes than Obama, in all the right places . Funny, black voters in other cities weren’t so revved up about Joe. 

4 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

You could start by scanning your aliases.

My other handle has been dormant for quite some time. The last I recall using it was to call worms a racist becisse he didn’t want his make believe daughter dating a black guy. Edith thinks that means something for some reason in her pea brain. A true dingbat. 

My other handle has been dormant for quite some time. The last I recall using it was to call worms a racist becisse he didn’t want his make believe daughter dating a black guy. Edith thinks that means something for some reason in her pea brain. A true dingbat. 

You truly are mentally challenged. 

More people voted overall on both sides. Mail in voting gave people who otherwise are too lazy to vote an easy way to do it. Trump dissuaded his supporters from doing so, so they didn’t while Biden’s did. The rising tide lifted both boats. Enough of this trying to compare this election to those past, it was unique, there’s no comparison.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

You truly are mentally challenged. 

It was NIKKKY! Whoever the Fock that is. No, I jumped all over that shite when I saw it.  It was fun. You look so foolish enough every time you bring it up and I laugh.  Because I know, and you think you know. But you don’t. Dingbat.  

11 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It was NIKKKY! Whoever the Fock that is. No, I jumped all over that shite when I saw it.  It was fun. You look so foolish enough every time you bring it up and I laugh.  Because I know, and you think you know. But you don’t. Dingbat.  

Still mentally challenged. 🤣 It’s been explained to you twice and you still can’t comprehend it.

8 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

Still mentally challenged. 🤣 It’s been explained to you twice and you still can’t comprehend it.

It was Nikyyyyy! You didn’t explain shite. Because you have it wrong. HTH. 

4 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

I agree.  But that has nothing to do with what is going on right now.  The government effectively fell on 1/6.  There is no longer a democracy.  We are now facing acts of war in wartime.

So you're on record as saying the Civil War started then?  Are you on your way out of the country?

On 1/7/2021 at 6:43 PM, tanatastic said:

More people voted overall on both sides. Mail in voting gave people who otherwise are too lazy to vote an easy way to do it. Trump dissuaded his supporters from doing so, so they didn’t while Biden’s did. The rising tide lifted both boats. Enough of this trying to compare this election to those past, it was unique, there’s no comparison.

this

Has there ever been a bigger wussy cuck then Pence? Now apparently he and T Rump have kissed and made up.

6 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Has there ever been a bigger wussy cuck then Pence? Now apparently he and T Rump have kissed and made up.

Rodney Dangerfield turned being a big wussy cuck into an art form but we all loved the guy and were willing to overlook it.

As for Pence, I'm not criticizing. I went into why earlier in the thread.

38 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

You? :dunno: