Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Rand Paul 2024!! *UPDATE*

5 hours ago, RLLD said:

fockyeah! :headbanger:

As long as they still hold people like Faucci and Brenan and Wray and the others accountable.  That MUST be done. 

They need to remember who their base is, Trump sold out at the end there.  Too worried about re-election, bent a knee to RINOs and lost because of it.

• Like 1

Loved the video, except he didn't rip Pelosi and he didn't get a standing ovation.  :huh: 

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Congress does have the right, and the responsibility, to spend taxpayer money in order to help people in need. 

sure they do, but too often it is to buy votes.

student loan payoff, union payoff, et al.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Congress does have the right, and the responsibility, to spend taxpayer money in order to help people in need. 

not foreigners when people in this country need more help

but keep supporting big war

7 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Liberals don't get it. For some reason foreign wars make them feel good and they feel the need to be a part of it. They are simply blood-thirsty. And they care the least about the people in this country that are down and out. Just as long as they are within these borders, it doesn't matter to the libs what state of well being the people are in. Well, except for themselves that is.

11 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

That’s not true, and your kind of xenophobic nativism is hurting the country. 

9 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Liberals don't get it. For some reason foreign wars make them feel good and they feel the need to be a part of it. They are simply blood-thirsty. And they care the least about the people in this country that are down and out. Just as long as they are within these borders, it doesn't matter to the libs what state of well being the people are in. Well, except for themselves that is.

Every sentence in this post is the exact opposite of the truth. Congrats? 

Every sentence in this post is the exact opposite of the truth. Congrats? 

Tim, we need you to behave better if you are going to hang around here….have heard you are already mashing the report button getting posters suspended. Be better please, Raven turd has rubbed off on you sadly. 

15 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

That’s not true, and your kind of xenophobic nativism is hurting the country. 

what isnt true?  I welcome anyone who comes here legally, but throw out more libtard buzz words

12 minutes ago, BirdGang said:

Tim, we need you to behave better if you are going to hang around here….have heard you are already mashing the report button getting posters suspended. Be better please, Raven turd has rubbed off on you sadly. 

Don’t know who you’ve heard that from but I only reported one guy, and only because he posted personal information about me. I did not ask that he be suspended, only that the personal info be removed (it was). 
I don’t intend to report anyone. That was a special, and hopefully unique circumstance. 

6 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

what isnt true?  I welcome anyone who comes here legally, but throw out more libtard buzz words

The not true part is that spending money on foreign aid, or helping Ukraine, takes away from spending money here. It’s a falsehood. 

Regular normal person - “I think tax dollars should be spent to better the citizens of the United States.”

Commie Tim - “Your racist, xenophobic nativism is ruining the country!!”

• Like 1

I think we have passed the point where we need an influx of foreigners in the country.  It was true once,  but not anymore. Let’s concentrate on getting our own up to speed so we don’t have to import people. 

13 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Don’t know who you’ve heard that from but I only reported one guy, and only because he posted personal information about me. I did not ask that he be suspended, only that the personal info be removed (it was). 
I don’t intend to report anyone. That was a special, and hopefully unique circumstance. 

Confirmed rat.

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

If you post personal info about me I will report you too. If that makes me a rat, I’m good with it. Bob Geldof was a rat too. 

How is someone so stupid in this day and age to post personal stuff, that they don't want people to know about,  on anonymous websites? 

That sounds like a you problem you rat.  

22 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

The not true part is that spending money on foreign aid, or helping Ukraine, takes away from spending money here. It’s a falsehood. 

Please explain.

6 minutes ago, craftsman said:

How is someone so stupid in this day and age to post personal stuff, that they don't want people to know about,  on anonymous websites? 

That sounds like a you problem you rat.  

I didn’t, he found it elsewhere. 

2 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Please explain.

Sure. 
Joe Biden and the Democrats have proposed major spending to help out the most destitute among us. Some of it was passed- we managed to end child hunger in this country for the time being. Most of it was not passed, due to the total opposition of Republicans plus Joe Manchin. 

At no time when the Republicans opposed did they ever offer to spend the money if less was spent on Ukraine or foreign aid. They opposed these bills because they are ideologically opposed to these bills, which is fine and their right to do so. If we suddenly stopped all spending on foreign aid and Ukraine, Republicans would still oppose spending taxpayer money on the destitute (which was the point of Rand Paul’s speech.) That’s why it’s completely disingenuous to suggest that the two issues (foreign spending and domestic spending) are some kind of either-or. 

3 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I didn’t, he found it elsewhere. 

He looked on another site where you stupidly posted personal information to the wide world web that you don't want out there? Or did he simply hack into your account and find your IP address and then he started digging into your computer and then into your personal files and logins for banks and medical records and such?

And so you left yourself wide open and turned into a rat to compensate for your own vulnerabilities.  

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

Sure. 
Joe Biden and the Democrats have proposed major spending to help out the most destitute among us. Some of it was passed- we managed to end child hunger in this country for the time being. Most of it was not passed, due to the total opposition of Republicans plus Joe Manchin. 

At no time when the Republicans opposed did they ever offer to spend the money if less was spent on Ukraine or foreign aid. They opposed these bills because they are ideologically opposed to these bills, which is fine and their right to do so. If we suddenly stopped all spending on foreign aid and Ukraine, Republicans would still oppose spending taxpayer money on the destitute (which was the point of Rand Paul’s speech.) That’s why it’s completely disingenuous to suggest that the two issues (foreign spending and domestic spending) are some kind of either-or. 

Wait a second, Biden ended child hunger? Please explain. 

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

Sure. 

Every sentence you wrote is completely wrong. Congrats?

1 minute ago, craftsman said:

He looked on another site where you stupidly posted personal information to the wide world web that you don't want out there? Or did he simply hack into your account and find your IP address and then he started digging into your computer and then into your personal files and logins for banks and medical records and such?

And so you left yourself wide open and turned into a rat to compensate for your own vulnerabilities.  

I have no idea how he found it. The point is that he posted it and should not have done so. I never would have done so, and I don’t think you would have either. 

I have no idea how he found it. The point is that he posted it and should not have done so. I never would have done so, and I don’t think you would have either. 

Sounds like a you problem. Rat. 

10 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Sure. 

We did? Every child in this country is no longer hungry and getting food? 

According to a quick search, it hasn't ended, but Biden pledged to end it by 2030. Will he even be alive then? 

3 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2021/may/10/joe-biden/fact-checking-bidens-claim-about-hunger-sharply-dr/

I should have written “sharply dropped”. I suppose I’m being optimistic. 

With many of these programs ending, child hunger rates are on the rise. 

The share of families with children reporting food insecurity ticked upward by roughly 6.6 percentage points between April 2021 and June 2022, according to the Urban Institute’s quarterly Health Reform Monitoring Survey. This fact that the rise is coinciding with a decrease in the programs out there to help families is hard to ignore, say experts.

5 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2021/may/10/joe-biden/fact-checking-bidens-claim-about-hunger-sharply-dr/

I should have written “sharply dropped”. I suppose I’m being optimistic. 

You're not being optimistic, you're posting false information and then back-peddaling. 

Food insecurity. Go away. And maybe we shouldn’t be importing millions of poor people? 

1 minute ago, craftsman said:

With many of these programs ending, child hunger rates are on the rise. 

The share of families with children reporting food insecurity ticked upward by roughly 6.6 percentage points between April 2021 and June 2022, according to the Urban Institute’s quarterly Health Reform Monitoring Survey. This fact that the rise is coinciding with a decrease in the programs out there to help families is hard to ignore, say experts.

Dude you made my point for me. I wrote “for the time being.” Now these programs are expiring. Democrats want them renewed, Republicans don’t. So they will end and child hunger will increase again. Are you proud of this? 

I love all the mention of "systemic racism" shlt. For all races, low income families should not be having kids that they can't afford. Condoms are much cheaper than raising 4 children.

Hunger Statistics in America 2021 and looking into 2022

• More than 38 million people, including 12 million children, are food insecure, according to the USDA.
  • Families face hunger in every community in the country, especially rural ones. In fact, 15% of people in rural areas are hungry because they often don’t have access to grocery stores or transportation.
  • Contrary to popular belief, food insecure people are more prone to obesity. Limited transportation and lack of nearby grocery stores force many to shop at places that sell mostly packaged and prepared foods that are higher in calories, but lower in nutrition.
  • Many households experiencing food insecurity don’t qualify for federal nutrition programs, forcing them to visit local food banks and other programs for support.
  • African American, Native American, and Latino communities suffer higher rates of hunger because of systemic racism.
  • According to a new study published by Temple University and the Wisconsin HOPE Lab, a staggering 36 percent of college students are food insecure. Plus, it’s more prevalent among college students of color—up to 57%.
  • 60% of households led by older Americans must choose between buying groceries or paying utility bills.

We have a malnutrition problem, not a hunger problem. If you don’t know the difference then be quiet. 

Dude you made my point for me. I wrote “for the time being.” Now these programs are expiring. Democrats want them renewed, Republicans don’t. So they will end and child hunger will increase again. Are you proud of this? 

Every sentence you wrote is wrong. Congrats?

Sending $100B to Ukraine is fine though. And let's keep those borders open shall we? We don't have enough homeless and hungry and drug addicted yet.

For the time being, liberals want to keep spending on things other than the people in this country. They want to focus on trying to give every black person $5M for some reason, they want expensive witch doctors to try to control the Earth's weather and they want to support foreign wars between two crooked countries. They want to take jobs away from people in the energy industry and tell them to go learn to code. Idiots. Get rid of your gas stove!!

7 minutes ago, craftsman said:

For the time being, liberals want to keep spending on things other than the people in this country. They want to focus on trying to give every black person $5M for some reason, they want expensive witch doctors to try to control the Earth's weather and they want to support foreign wars between two crooked countries. They want to take jobs away from people in the energy industry and tell them to go learn to code. Idiots. Get rid of your gas stove!!

How much of this nonsensical rant do you truly believe? For example do you truly think that most liberals are in favor of 5M reparations for blacks?