Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Rand Paul 2024!! *UPDATE*

1 hour ago, edjr said:

Disclosed to who? you :lol:  you don't matter.

The Senate.

Remdesivir later became the first drug to be approved for treating Covid-19. Paul's filing with the Senate shows that between $1,000 and $15,000 of Gilead stock was purchased.

The STOCK Act -- which was enacted in 2012 to outlaw congressional insider trading, or the use of nonpublic information for one's financial benefit -- requires trade disclosures within 45 days. Paul's reporting came 16 months late.

Crooked fock.

1 hour ago, wiffleball said:

The Senate.

Remdesivir later became the first drug to be approved for treating Covid-19. Paul's filing with the Senate shows that between $1,000 and $15,000 of Gilead stock was purchased.

The STOCK Act -- which was enacted in 2012 to outlaw congressional insider trading, or the use of nonpublic information for one's financial benefit -- requires trade disclosures within 45 days. Paul's reporting came 16 months late.

Crooked fock.

No good. He should have to answer for that. But he won’t. Who’s gonna ask about it, MCConnell, Pelosi? Biden? Lol lol lol. Wait, the FBI or SEC? That’s a bigger joke. 

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No good. He should have to answer for that. But he won’t. Who’s gonna ask about it, MCConnell, Pelosi? Biden? Lol lol lol. Wait, the FBI or SEC? That’s a bigger joke. 

it's 15k, that's what wiff makes in a year./ Chump change

5 minutes ago, edjr said:

it's 15k, that's what wiff makes in a year./ Chump change

Ha! 

• Sad 1

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Damn

People often say people really owned another person. This is a beatdown of epic proportions. All that was missing was Jim Ross on commentary. 

• Thanks 1

Isn’t that the guy that said it was absolutely the government’s business to know who’s vaccinated or not?  Dude needs to go and he did get “owned,” but man, Rand really loves taking 10 minutes to ask a question.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

On 10/1/2021 at 5:52 PM, TimHauck said:

man, Rand really loves taking 10 minutes to ask a question.

:pointstosky:

Also, can someone please point me to where the "NIH admitted to funding gain of function research"?  Because it wasn't in the "letter" that was shared at one point

5 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Also, can someone please point me to where the "NIH admitted to funding gain of function research"?  Because it wasn't in the "letter" that was shared at one point

Pretty sure it's available on the website where Rand gets all of his conspiracy nonsense.  

6 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Rand Paul and a sack of monkey sh!t- no one can tell the difference

I assume you are referring to the picture 3 posts up from yours.  Paul's on the left. :dunno:

11 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

I assume you are referring to the picture 3 posts up from yours.  Paul's on the left. :dunno:

Hard to tell Paul without the sh!t spewing out of his mouth like normal. :dunno:

8 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Hard to tell Paul without the sh!t spewing out of his mouth like normal. :dunno:

you forgot to log in as DrFauci

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Pretty sure it's available on the website where Rand gets all of his conspiracy nonsense.  

Is that the same website that had the info where the Democrats got the Trump colluded with Russia?

• Thanks 1

Imagine thinking Donald Trump was some god and now trying to worship Rand Paul.

It would be like trying to sleep with the Homecoming Queen getting rejected and then saying- well the 50 year old cafeteria lady with the hairlip is kind of hot too.

That latter scenario is basically how utilit99 first got laid. He just had to pay her 100 dollars first

6 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Imagine thinking Donald Trump was some god and now trying to worship Rand Paul.

It would be like trying to sleep with the Homecoming Queen getting rejected and then saying- well the 50 year old cafeteria lady with the hairlip is kind of hot too.

That latter scenario is basically how utilit99 first got laid. He just had to pay her 100 dollars first

You are a teacher, right?  Hopefully not in science.  Science is all about questioning things.  The philosopher Karl Popper once said that science is a history of corrected mistakes.  The very idea of blanket acceptance is antithetical to science.  Rand Paul understands this.  Others… don’t.

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

You are a teacher, right?  Hopefully not in science.  Science is all about questioning things.  The philosopher Karl Popper once said that science is a history of corrected mistakes.  The very idea of blanket acceptance is antithetical to science.  Rand Paul understands this.  Others… don’t.

I'm well aware of what science is and I have no idea why your main mode of conversation is condescension.

Rand Paul is conducting performance theater right now. No more, no less. He is an ophthalmologist pretending to be an infectious diseases expert.  

And either way- none of that pulls away from the idea that he is a steaming sack of monkey crap. Furthermore, my comment was more about the people who attach their fandom to one person and then another. 

15 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

I'm well aware of what science is and I have no idea why your main mode of conversation is condescension.

Rand Paul is conducting performance theater right now. No more, no less. He is an ophthalmologist pretending to be an infectious diseases expert.  

And either way- none of that pulls away from the idea that he is a steaming sack of monkey crap. Furthermore, my comment was more about the people who attach their fandom to one person and then another. 

lol says the guy who thinks Fauci is a doctor

Rand Paul is educated in medicine, he is able to read simple things like GAIN OF FUNCTION, I dont see how anyone can deny it, other than mehhhh TRUMP!!!@#123123

3 hours ago, TimHauck said:

bump

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Rand Paul is educated in medicine, he is able to read simple things like GAIN OF FUNCTION, I dont see how anyone can deny it, other than mehhhh TRUMP!!!@#123123

Fauci and those who follow him (botcuck) are splitting hairs on GoF.  We know what Fauci has at stake, not sure what botcuck has.  The fact is we have funded it in the past, and experts say it was done in Wuhan. Other experts say it was likely done unintentionally, but still done. Others say it was done intentionally out of sight, 12,000 miles away, so technically it wasn't funded on purpose. Still more say that it was funded and done, but this virus isn't the product of it.  And the last say, it wasn't funded or done and this virus is a naturally occurring phenomenon, that just by chance occurred right next to the lab.  Like a naturally occurring atomic bomb that just happened to explode in Los Alamos. There are many "outs" for the liars to stand on. 

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

So is Fauci. 

If you are going to just say goofy things nothing to talk about here

2 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

So is Fauci. 

If you are going to just say goofy things nothing to talk about here

Fauci and Paul are both politicians nothing more, one politician calling out another politician (who denies hes a politician)

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

Fauci and those who follow him (botcuck) are splitting hairs on GoF.  We know what Fauci has at stake, not sure what botcuck has.  The fact is we have funded it in the past, and experts say it was done in Wuhan. Other experts say it was likely done unintentionally, but still done. Others say it was done intentionally out of sight, 12,000 miles away, so technically it wasn't funded on purpose. Still more say that it was funded and done, but this virus isn't the product of it.  And the last say, it wasn't funded or done and this virus is a naturally occurring phenomenon, that just by chance occurred right next to the lab.  Like a naturally occurring atomic bomb that just happened to explode in Los Alamos. There are many "outs" for the liars to stand on. 

"Experts say" those things, I agree.  But my question was where did the NIH "admit it"?

5 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

"Experts say" those things, I agree.  But my question was where did the NIH "admit it"?

Are you saying they haven't admitted to doing it in the past?  :dunno:

3 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

I think he's deploying the Fauci talking point.  You can't prove that Gain of Function was involved specifically with the Corona Virus, hence, everything else is immaterial.  As if cash isn't fungible.  

42 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Have they admitted to it since implementing the restrictions around it?

35 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Have they admitted to it since implementing the restrictions around it?

Do you expect them to? 

Gain of Function argument is just like the Planned Parenthood argument.  Common sense tells you one thing, but because there's no direct link (because there's no accountability for the funding), Liberals expect you to just swallow the b.s. they're spewing.

1 hour ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I think he's deploying the Fauci talking point.  You can't prove that Gain of Function was involved specifically with the Corona Virus, hence, everything else is immaterial.  As if cash isn't fungible.  

Yeah he's playing his little game to which there can be no winner but at least he can't lose. As long as NIH moves the goalposts and Fauci sticks to script (you notice he is much better coached and is reading more) they are Teflon. Fauci is literally holding this house of cards in his bloody hands. If he trips, it's all over.

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

Do you expect them to? 

No, but it was claimed (including by Rand) that they did.  

1 hour ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Gain of Function argument is just like the Planned Parenthood argument.  Common sense tells you one thing, but because there's no direct link (because there's no accountability for the funding), Liberals expect you to just swallow the b.s. they're spewing.

This is a different argument.  My question is where did the NIH admit to it, particularly in the last month or whenever which is when people keep saying they did.  I guess in the age of covid if you say something enough times it becomes true.

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

No, but it was claimed (including by Rand) that they did.  

This is a different argument.  My question is where did the NIH admit to it, particularly in the last month or whenever which is when people keep saying they did.  I guess in the age of covid if you say something enough times it becomes true.

The information was dug up through a FOIA request.  https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2021/09/07/fauci-lied-people-died-new-documents-show-anthony-fauci-lied-to-congress-u-s-funded-gain-of-function-research-in-wuhan-china-that-created-sars-cov-2/#more-216535

The above link is posted in honor of Drobeski, PBUH.

11 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

Doesn’t say the NIH admitted it, in fact the last sentence says exactly the opposite 

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

Doesn’t say the NIH admitted it, in fact the last sentence says exactly the opposite 

Do you think they did?