Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Rand Paul 2024!! *UPDATE*

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

Do I think they admitted it?

Sigh. I asked for your opinion , not some semantics nonsense. 

22 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Doesn’t say the NIH admitted it, in fact the last sentence says exactly the opposite 

Oh, I'm sorry your actual was question was whether the NIH made such an admission (as a way to deny its involvement in gain of function research)?  They did, indirectly, by way of turning over documents that were in their possession that showed their involvement.  I know as a fact-checker you'll give Paul's claim a "False" with a pants on fire graphic, but your initial question and follow-up question are disingenuous, much like Fauci and Francis Collins.  I note that you haven't fact-checked Fauci and Collins in their statements on this particular subject.  I wonder why?

12 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Sigh. I asked for your opinion , not some semantics nonsense. 

Do I think they did it?  I don’t know.  Clearly there’s some differences of opinion in terms of semantics here.

My issue is with the recent claim that “the NIH admitted it!”  They did no such thing, and frankly Rand Paul claiming that nullifies the rest of his ramble IMO.

11 hours ago, edjr said:

I didn't see the Pelosi part, but otherwise that was awesome, thanks for posting.  :cheers: 

Whatever happened to Guaranteed Minimum Income, when does that start anyway? Asking for a friend.

• Thanks 1

Rand should have let Fraud fauci answer right after the statement of Francis Collins saying they need to bury the 3 "fringe" Epidemiologists. Fauci was really squirming right then and he let him off by continuing to interrupt him. 

20 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

Those two really hate each other.  I'd pay a lot of money to see them go into Thunderdome.  :thumbsup: 

I posted this in the wrong thread it should be here.......

Whether you think Dr. Anthony Fauci is a scumbag or a Saint it doesn't matter at this point, his time should be up.   Every corporate accountant is audited by other accountants.  I want to see the medical version of KPMG auditor's report.  Where is that?   Is there no oversight of the overseers?  

• Sad 1

I have met Fauci and I think he is a detestable person.  I doubt any of you here would find him palatable.

That being said how he does his job should be separate from the fact that he is a garbage human.

I think he is likely gaming this entire system to his own benefit in various ways, mainly because that is the type of person I know him to be. 

• Sad 1

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, edjr said:

I wouldn't mind being paid to participate in the "get drunk and fall down" study. 

1 minute ago, DonS said:

I wouldn't mind being paid to participate in the "get drunk and fall down" study. 

😆

There is no such thing as disinformation.   There is only information.

The idea that government, which focks up anything it touches, could be the arbitrator of the quality of information is farcical and dangerous.

No thank you.  Government might see itself as evolved and intellectual, and the people as being stupid(and of course there are stupid people) but the government itself is far worse, and moreover it is vacant of morality. 

• Thanks 1

The I -270 corridor in the DC area is said to have the most PHD’s in the country, almost all of them working for the government or adjacent to it. No wonder the government sucks. 

21 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The I -270 corridor in the DC area is said to have the most PHD’s in the country, almost all of them working for the government or adjacent to it. No wonder the government sucks. 

And none of those retards can focking drive for their life......

Look, I have been around the government folks across most of their orgs for years, some are great.  They are good people and they work hard and they strive to do what is right. But I estimate that might be around 30%, and then there is a cliff and you find some of the worst possible people. 

On 8/11/2022 at 11:17 AM, iam90sbaby said:

DeSantis / Paul would be a great ticket

I could get on board with this easily. 

:thumbsup:

fockyeah! :headbanger:

As long as they still hold people like Faucci and Brenan and Wray and the others accountable.  That MUST be done.