Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Rand Paul 2024!! *UPDATE*

Just now, IGotWorms said:

IIRC the neighbor beat his ass because he’s an insufferable douche. Don’t think it had anything to do with politics

You recall wrong. Read something besides CNN. And I bet you loved when him and his wife were accosted while walking down the street in DC by Democrats. 

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

IIRC the neighbor beat his ass because he’s an insufferable douche. Don’t think it had anything to do with politics

real doctor vs fake lawyer

• Like 1

Whatever the reason, he sucker tackled Paul when his back was turned, which is just like any other punkass coward.  

45 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You recall wrong. Read something besides CNN. And I bet you loved when him and his wife were accosted while walking down the street in DC by Democrats. 

"peaceful" democrats

GO GET EM!!!

Love the dude behind Rand Paul cracking up. 

Remember this oldie but goodie? Trump was in tune with everything. 

'Fire Fauci': Trump suggests sacking US virus expert

On 1/26/2021 at 12:44 PM, edjr said:

RAND PAUL 2024

Video no longer available :lol:

Just now, SUXBNME said:

Video no longer available :lol:

it's from January you gimp

Just now, edjr said:

it's from January you gimp

I know this, turdslurper. Why is it no longer available, I wonder? 

1 minute ago, SUXBNME said:

I know this, turdslurper. Why is it no longer available, I wonder? 

Aliens?

Fauci: "We did not fund Gain of Function research to be conducted in the Wuhan Institute of Virology".  YET, they did fund someone here for Gain of Function research... to work with someone in the Wuhan Institute.  Isn't that like saying, Planned Parenthood does not get funding for abortions... just for other things (even though the money is used of abortions).

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, edjr said:

Rand Paul tells it like it is......this is so great.  

Testifying under oath. 🤣 For anyone in Washington, that's completely meaningless. What are they gonna do when he lies? Nothing. Just another d1ck dance hearing.

On 3/9/2021 at 11:15 AM, edjr said:

We need a DeSantis/Paul  ticket for 2024

OH DEAR GOD YES PLEASE! Only GOP ticket I can think of that could be better for Dems would be Greene/Boebert.

It doesn't matter if Fauci was lying - because Fauci.  

7 minutes ago, dogcows said:

OH DEAR GOD YES PLEASE! Only GOP ticket I can think of that could be better for Dems would be Greene/Boebert.

I remember all the liberals laughing their asses off about Trump entering the election. 

Then here you were afterwards.:lol:

• Thanks 2

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, edjr said:

Libs don't care about kids. I think the jury has been in on that one for a while.

1 minute ago, TimmySmith said:

Libs don't care about kids. I think the jury has been in on that one for a while.

Abort Will Robinson, abort. My body my choice.

• Thanks 1

Man did Rand Paul go to the Trump school of interruption or something?   Takes him 5 minutes to ask a question and then won't let Fauci speak for 10 seconds before interrupting him.

9 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Man did Rand Paul go to the Trump school of interruption or something?   Takes him 5 minutes to ask a question and then won't let Fauci speak for 10 seconds before interrupting him.

fauci spews shlt out of his mouth. He shouldn't be allowed to answer anything anymore. The guy is ALWAYS wrong.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

fauci spews shlt out of his mouth. He shouldn't be allowed to answer anything anymore. The guy is ALWAYS wrong.

So what should he do when Paul asks him questions?

25 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

So when Fauci lies continually and answers something unrelated Paul should just say yep good enough

28 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

And yet you voted for Trump. Were  you a cancer doctor/ para rescue/ baseball star too? 

2 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

So when Fauci lies continually and answers something unrelated Paul should just say yep good enough

He said no to the question.   I assume Paul's goal was to get him to say something incriminating...hard to do that if you never give him a chance to speak.

Just now, TimHauck said:

He said no to the question.   I assume Paul's goal was to get him to say something incriminating...hard to do that if you never give him a chance to speak.

No his intention was to get him to answer about gain of function by his own definition

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

And yet you voted for Trump. 

I did.   But when he debated Biden he constantly interrupted him.  He was running for President, not captain of the debate team.

Just now, TimHauck said:

I did.   But when he debated Biden he constantly interrupted him.  He was running for President, not captain of the debate team.

Yeah, he was so smooth the first time around. 

A bit of a loaded question from the lady but here is Fauci when actually given a chance to speak btw:

23 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

A bit of a loaded question from the lady but here is Fauci when actually given a chance to speak btw:

And yet Rand quoted the NIH very definition of game of function and showed they did exactly that. 

and considering that covid 19 still has yet to be found on nature and started where they do all this game of function research it seems pretty obvious to normal people

• Like 1

What he needs to say is "the testing at Wuhan does not meet the definition of gain of function as defined by my own agency".