Jump to content
KSB2424

Marjorie Taylor Greene

Recommended Posts

I have literally never heard of her except she seems to be on the news 24/7 the past week, trending on twitter and is now the face of the GOP.  At least that is what the main stream news media is telling everyone.   Is this not the most manufactured, media driven story you've ever seen?  She's a nobody but the media desperately wants her to be "somebody".   Apparently now that Trump is out of office the MSM needs a new boogeyman.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's unreal. My reaction is like yours. Wee already know the lows the MSM stoops to for nonsensical click bait, so it's sadly not shocking. I don't know if they're lying about her as I never read any of the drivel or know enough about her to compare it to reality.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

I have literally never heard of her except she seems to be on the news 24/7 the past week, trending on twitter and is now the face of the GOP.  At least that is what the main stream news media is telling everyone.   Is this not the most manufactured, media driven story you've ever seen?  She's a nobody but the media desperately wants her to be "somebody".   Apparently now that Trump is out of office the MSM needs a new boogeyman.  

Can size?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You might want to just watch some of her videos and read her posts (although some have been deleted). She should have never been elected. The people in Georgia must be proud.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

It's unreal. My reaction is like yours. Wee already know the lows the MSM stoops to for nonsensical click bait, so it's sadly not shocking. I don't know if they're lying about her as I never read any of the drivel or know enough about her to compare it to reality.

This.  :thumbsup:

You can bet that if the MSM is telling you something it's 100% the opposite.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

I have literally never heard of her except she seems to be on the news 24/7 the past week, trending on twitter and is now the face of the GOP.  At least that is what the main stream news media is telling everyone.   Is this not the most manufactured, media driven story you've ever seen?  She's a nobody but the media desperately wants her to be "somebody".   Apparently now that Trump is out of office the MSM needs a new boogeyman.  

I guess it's the new norm for the left huh? They wanted to get rid of Cruz and the other guy who questioned voting results, and now this? Two words of defense is all this lady needs. Waters and Sanders. Oh hell, she has a lot more ammo than just that. I'm so sick of the left calling people out and trying to get rid of them for shlt that they themselves are waaaay more guilty of with all of it being on record. When is the right going to stand up for themselves for God's sake? In whatever focking hearing about Trump in the senate on the impeachment, why can't a defender simply show the video of Trump saying "Peacefully and Patriotically", then show Waters screaming at people telling them to draw crowds and get into the faces of the republicans in stores and restaurants, etc?

It's too easy but yet they can't seem to pull the trigger.

A group of House Democrats introduced a resolution Monday to remove Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, R-Ga., from her two committee assignments as a consequence for her inflammatory and false statements.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

You might want to just watch some of her videos and read her posts (although some have been deleted). She should have never been elected. The people in Georgia must be proud.

She's a nobody.  If its as bad as you say then she'll stay a nobody.  

My point is how the media are trying to make her a SOMEBODY and the face of the GOP.  It's so transparent what they are trying to do.  

They did it the same way with AOC, just the opposite though.  Propped her up on a pedestal....TIME Magazine cover.  

Wag the dog.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nah, she’s garbage. Sandy Hook denier. She can Fock off. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, KSB2424 said:

She's a nobody.  If its as bad as you say then she'll stay a nobody.  

My point is how the media are trying to make here a SOMEBODY and the face of the GOP.  It's so transparent what they are trying to do.  

She should be a nobody, but she started with “Impeach Biden” on Day 1. The Trumpanzees got all excited and now they have to deal with her being a huge nutbag.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Nah, she’s garbage. Sandy Hook denier. She can Fock off. 

Agreed. It isn’t that complicated. Reps should cut bait and move on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Agreed. It isn’t that complicated. Reps should cut bait and move on.

They are and have, but the media won't let it go.  Hence the point of the thread.  :wall:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, KSB2424 said:

They are and have, but the media won't let it go.  Hence the point of the thread.

Is she still in Congress?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Is she still in Congress?

She's one of like 450 Congressmen.  But see above, which is the point of the thread.

Wag the Dog. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Most of her nutty theories are ideas I’ve seen expressed at the GC. Seems like a pretty mainstream Trumper moonbat to me. The party belongs to the weirdos now. Own it.

  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, MDC said:

Most of her nutty theories are ideas I’ve seen expressed at the GC. Seems like a pretty mainstream Trumper moonbat to me. The party belongs to the weirdos now. Own it.

She's the antithesis of the "Squad".  

Does this mean you follow, believe and support everything that group of congressmen say.  Can I get an Awoman?!?!  

You see how the media does this don't you?  They pick the most divisive and prop them up to divide America and get ratings.  Surly you see this.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

She's one of like 450 Congressmen.  But see above, which is the point of the thread.

Wag the Dog. 

Are 450 of them QAnon nut bags who made a motion to have Biden impeached on Day 1? 
 

The media makes up enough without you making stuff up :lol: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

The media makes up enough without you making stuff up :lol: 

What did I make up? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, KSB2424 said:

What did I make up? 

She’s a nobody that the MSM made up. She was a loon on the way in and she keeps getting loonier. You’re making a bigger deal out of this than most people. The Reps just need to tell her to go away and things will die down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

She’s a nobody that the MSM made up. She was a loon on the way in and she keeps getting loonier. You’re making a bigger deal out of this than most people. The Reps just need to tell her to go away and things will die down.

Yet......

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your theory sucks and isn't working and is why you fall for the Media driven divisiveness B.S. constantly.  Simply cannot see the forest for the trees.

Wag the dog.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Your theory sucks and isn't working and is why you fall for the Media driven divisiveness B.S. constantly.  Simply cannot see the forest for the trees.

Wag the dog.  

Except you can’t even see that the article from the Hill is BEFORE McConnell’s statement. :lol: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let’s not conflate her whack conspiracy theories with voter fraud though. That one is  real. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Except you can’t even see that the article from the Hill is BEFORE McConnell’s statement. :lol: 

That was the time of the tweets.  The news articles came out on the same day.

Is your contention that there will not be any more articles tomorrow or thereafter on Majorie Taylor Greene anymore since a leader of the GOP denounced her?  :lol:

The point of the thread is not to defend this woman, only to point out the obvious media shenanigans and your naive theory.  I can't wait to post a similar article as The Hills later this week.  :first:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

That was the time of the tweets.  The news articles came out on the same day.

Is your contention that there will not be any more articles tomorrow or thereafter on Majorie Taylor Greene anymore since a leader of the GOP denounced her?  :lol:

The point of the thread is not to defend this woman, only to point out the obvious media shenanigans and your naive theory.  I can't wait to post a similar article as The Hills later this week.  :first:

Are you drinking? When did I say anything other than she is a loon and the Reps should tell her to resign? 
You started the thread, so you have given her far more thought than I did.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

You see how the media does this don't you?  They pick the most divisive and prop them up to divide America and get ratings.  Surly you see this.  

Even MDC left after this post.  Poor Pat, keeps fighting the good fight.  

How does it feel to watch CNN and read the NYT's and believe it all, without seeing what they are doing to you?  The naivety is astonishing.  

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Even MDC left after this post.  Poor Pat, keeps fighting the good fight.  

How does it feel to watch CNN and read the NYT's and believe it all, without seeing what they are doing to you?  The naivety is astonishing.  

 

Yup. You’re Drinking. :cheers:

You just quoted yourself claiming some sort of victory. Over what, I have no idea. :lol: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, KSB2424 said:

She's the antithesis of the "Squad".  

Does this mean you follow, believe and support everything that group of congressmen say.  Can I get an Awoman?!?!  

GC Trumoers have been playing that game for years. Now that’s not okay?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't defend anything she says because I don't really know what she says. At this point, I leave myself open to agreeing with 0%, 50%, or 100% of what she says. I do know she isn't part of the uniparty, has liberals screaming with their hair on fire, and has "Trump Won" on her mask, so at this point all I can only say is that she's starting off on a really, really, extremely positive note with me.

Not that I ever claimed Trump won either, just that I like that she is take a stand and is fixing for a fight on the matter. I recognize the election was rampant with dubious issues that should be examined, looked into, and clarified rather than covered up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

That was the time of the tweets.  The news articles came out on the same day.

Is your contention that there will not be any more articles tomorrow or thereafter on Majorie Taylor Greene anymore since a leader of the GOP denounced her?  :lol:

The point of the thread is not to defend this woman, only to point out the obvious media shenanigans and your naive theory.  I can't wait to post a similar article as The Hills later this week.  :first:

Yep.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have always said that, if Trump is destroyed, a radical right winger will replace him.  Its inevitable.  Rank and file republicans see the democrats lying constantly.  They see republican leadership trying to play by the rules that everyone else ignores.  So the base is going to select a "champion" that just relentlessly attacks with the truth, with lies, with anything. 

Tribal politics at work. 

If you dislike the methodology of Greene, you need to properly defend conservatism and not act like cowards in the face of democrat lies. 

The pathway for Greene to take over the party is for republicans to call her a loon and continue to cower when democrats attack.  Which is exactly what GOP leadership is doing.  The GOP is absolutely begging for Greene to take over. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Her theories seem to be no less nutty than the Russia nonsense the left is still spewing. 

Did they demand Adam Schiff resign for his persistent lunacy and lies ? 

No, therefore the proper response is GFY. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Without Trump the media have to vilify someone else to sustain their "white supremacy/far right" pitch, this woman seems to be batsh!t crazy, so she works as a next target.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does she also think Guam will tip over? Sleep with a Chinese spy? I mean she’s kooks and needs to be dismissed, but to have it come from the other side is hilarious. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, MDC said:

Most of her nutty theories are ideas I’ve seen expressed at the GC. Seems like a pretty mainstream Trumper moonbat to me. The party belongs to the weirdos now. Own it.

Awomen!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She won with 75% of the vote so she is representing her district. Same % Nancy Pelosi received. Which one is more insane? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've seen some stories and videos of this women over the last couple weeks.  She has some screws loose.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×