Sign in to follow this  
Cloaca du jour

Aaron Rodgers and Shaileen Woodly engaged??

I thought he was gay.  Werent he and Manica Patrick having a cover up relationship??

Woodley has to be half his age...she looks like she likes munching carpet anyway

Yep. Saw this yesterday. Woodley is cute but is a focking WEIRDO. Extremely hippyish. Eats bone broth every morning for breakfast and also has a teaspoon of clay 

Course he'd marry someone with wood. Fayg

4 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Yep. Saw this yesterday. Woodley is cute but is a focking WEIRDO. Extremely hippyish. Eats bone broth every morning for breakfast and also has a teaspoon of clay 

Don't knock bone broth. It's great when fasting.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

I eat bone broth just not daily. Yes she said she never watched a football game ever.

6 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Don't knock bone broth. It's great when fasting.

I’m not knocking that but every day for breakfast along with a teaspoon of clay? That’s weird. And there’s plenty more to her being weird but I don’t have all day lol 

1 minute ago, Djgb13 said:

I’m not knocking that but every day for breakfast along with a teaspoon of clay? That’s weird. And there’s plenty more to her being weird but I don’t have all day lol 

She looks weird. He could do better

3 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Yeah.  He has weird taste in women.  Even Danica was kinda gross compared to the chicks he could get.

9 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

She’s cute with long hair. The short hair is meh. But she’s weird as Sh1t. I’d hit it but that’s it. 

Aaron Rodgers isn't ghey.  100% true story, but I am friends with an ex-NFL WR who played for the Packers among a couple other teams.  It's how I have been to multiple playoff games for free and on the field before the games on occasion.  Anyway, my buddy played with him early in his career and told me Rodgers was a freak over women and had a thing for black chicks.    

I didnt know who she was so I had to look her up. As expected the Geek club only dates or Marry's unanimous 10s... bunch of liars in here

1 minute ago, KSB2424 said:

Aaron Rodgers isn't ghey.  100% true story, but I am friends with an ex-NFL WR who played for the Packers among a couple other teams.  It's how I have been to multiple playoff games for free and on the field before the games on occasion.  Anyway, my buddy played with him early in his career and told me Rodgers was a freak over women and had a thing for black chicks.    

Has a thing for black chicks, yet all of his serious relationships the media has caught onto are white

2 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

I didnt know who she was so I had to look her up. As expected the Geek club only dates or Marry's unanimous 10s... bunch of liars in here

Yep. The girl is cute and definitely bangable. Guys here won’t admit it but they’d be falling all over themselves if she said she wanted to bang or date one of them 

3 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Has a thing for black chicks, yet all of his serious relationships the media has caught onto are white

1.  I am not lying.  To be honest in retrospect I hate I even shared that as it makes me look like I'm either a.) bragging or b.) lying.  Truth is c.) I should not have shared that. Please carry on. 

2.  See the bolded.  

Just now, KSB2424 said:

1.  I am not lying.  To be honest in retrospect I hate I even shared that as it makes me look like I'm either a.) bragging or b.)lying.  Truth is c.) I should not have shared that.  

2.  See the bolded.  

I believe you and I think its interesting you are actually friends with an ex nfl receiver

3 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

I believe you and I think its interesting you are actually friends with an ex nfl receiver

I believe he is friends with Jordy Nelson.

4 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

I believe he is friends with Jordy Nelson.

Maybe Jordy posts here.  I wonder if anyone famous posts here.

14 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

They don’t have any in Green Bay. 

1 minute ago, fandandy said:

Sports related pros there may have been a few over the years but more likely on the main board.

I have never done this but I may peenie that post.  BTW, NFL players don't hang out in Green Bay.  Most live in Milwaukee and party on the road.  I digress and my last post on this subject.

3 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

I have never done this but I may peenie that post.  BTW, NFL players don't hang out in Green Bay.  Most live in Milwaukee and party on the road.  I digress.  

It's all good we don't know your friends name.

14 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Besides Digby?  :dunno: 

• Haha 2

45 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

I didnt know who she was so I had to look her up. 

Green Bay quarterback. 

• Haha 2

35 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

I have never done this but I may peenie that post.  BTW, NFL players don't hang out in Green Bay.  Most live in Milwaukee and party on the road.  I digress and my last post on this subject.

Well that’s not entirely true. I’ve seen quite a few out for dinner in Green Bay.

Our group got our picture taken with Bryan Bulaga and his wife last January.

35 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Besides Digby?  :dunno: 

Well I WAS in a major motion picture 👀 

1 minute ago, Djgb13 said:

Well I WAS in a major motion picture 👀 

What did you go see?

17 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

What did you go see?

I was actually in the movie Forces of Nature. You can see me in one of the scenes. They filmed part of it at South of the Border here in SC. Even got a pic of Ben Afleck patting my head and Sandra Bullock talking to me 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

I was actually in the movie Forces of Nature. You can see me in one of the scenes. They filmed part of it at South of the Border here in SC. Even got a pic of Ben Afleck patting my head and Sandra Bullock talking to me 

That is pretty cool and love South of The Border. It's in Dillon SC on the border right ? I remember that movie cause of South The Border. I'm actually using my ashtray now I got 30 years ago there. Cool you are in that movie! I probably been there 20 times over the years. Miss it and the signs before you get there.

Impractical Jokers movie also spent a lot of time at South The Border as well. Now thanks to Djgb I will have to re-watch Force of Nature and look for his scene in it.

22 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

That is pretty cool and love South of The Border. It's in Dillon SC on the border right ? I remember that movie cause of South The Border. I'm actually using my ashtray now I got 30 years ago there. Cool you are in that movie! I probably been there 20 times over the years. Miss it and the signs before you get there.

Yep. That’s where I grew up. My grandpa actually used to own part of SOB years ago cause his friend was the one who owned it. Also went to school with the owners grandson. That whole family is freaking rich 

8 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Yep. That’s where I grew up. My grandpa actually used to own part of SOB years ago cause his friend was the one who owned it. Also went to school with the owners grandson. That whole family is freaking rich 

Pretty cool Man and that place was awesome on vacation every year growing up! We would stop on the way to Florida and on the way back. God Bless Pedro! I kid you not and am using my Pedro top hat ashtray now as I type this. Oh we use to have tons of bumper stickes from there as well back in the day.

Didn't want to hijack the post more then I did and made a own post about it. Back on topic Rodgers chick never even watched a football game. Where did he find her ? She must have been a fan of his commercials and bank account. Not like she wanted him for his looks.

10 hours ago, Cruzer said:

He picked this over Olivia Munn............da fuq? :huh:

Olivia is smoking hot but a complete SJW whack job.  I guarantee it would be a couple banging months then she would eventually drive you batty.

12 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Olivia is smoking hot but a complete SJW whack job.  I guarantee it would be a couple banging months then she would eventually drive you batty.

So we establish Rodgers likes Black Women and just hot nut jobs white women ?

1 hour ago, BeenHereBefore said:

So we establish Rodgers likes Black Women and just hot nut jobs white women ?

I dunno about the black girl thing...but I can see Olivia being worth a shot, but once you find out her personality, it would be the end of that.

No idea whats up with Danika...I always thought she was kinda hot too.  Rodgers is an ugly mo fo too..but he seems to get some pretty solid tail.