MLCKAA

What is your net worth?

you 3-4 losers still at it in here? :o

5 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

No you didn't confirm I was a liar.  I said I'm a NYG fan, I am.  I also used to be a Chargers fan but aren't anymore.  100% true, and I never spun it any other way.

I've been on this board for way longer than you.  I've actually met some of these people, so don't start with your digby BS about how no one here likes you, no one here believes you, etc.

Bullshit. You denied saying you said you were a chargers fan. Pathetic. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Bullshit. You denied saying you said you were a chargers fan. Pathetic. 

And then you compounded it by saying you were a giants fan longer than me. 

5 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

you 3-4 losers still at it in here? :o

Yup. You still reading? 

Just now, Shooter McGavin said:

Link?

You should have focked off on that alone, how embarrassing that must have been for you...

:doh:

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yup. You still reading? 

not really. Just scrolled up on the previous page and saw it was all you, mcgaggin, and horse

2 hours ago, Shooter McGavin said:

My wife doesn't work.  No one has ever given me any money.  Nice try, security guard.

A lot of little people lost work when dwarf tossing was outlawed. But I’m glad you landed on your feet. Sincerely. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

And then you compounded it by saying you were a giants fan longer than me. 

I said I probably was, but I'm man enough to admit if I'm wrong there. Still I never lied about being a Giants fan nor did I ever deny that I was a Chargers fan.

12 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

I said I probably was, but I'm man enough to admit if I'm wrong there. Still I never lied about being a Giants fan nor did I ever deny that I was a Chargers fan.

L-I-A-R

Just a week ago you said

I've probably been a fan longer than you.  I'm 49 and have watched the giants my whole life.

In 2006 you denied being a Giants fan.

And I'm not Giant fan either, I'm a Chargers fan, the guys that gave Eli to the Giants in exchange for Rivers

Bonafide POS liar.

:overhead:

OK, lets do this again.

I never denied I was a Chargers fan in 2006.  You called me a liar, link me to where I denied being a Chargers fan in 2006.

You shared a post from 2006 where I said I was a Chargers fan for focks sake, so I never denied it.

I then told recliner pilot that I've probably been a Giants fan longer than him, that still might be true, I don't know how long he's been a Giants fan, he never shared.  I said this because I knew that HT joined in 2015.  He had no idea who I was a fan of.  Since he knew I used to be a chargers fan, this is obviously not his only account.  He outed himself.

In 2006 I denied being a Giants fan, yes, I said I was a Chargers fan.

So where is the lie?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shooter McGavin said:

OK, lets do this again.

I never denied I was a Chargers fan in 2006.  You called me a liar, link me to where I denied being a Chargers fan in 2006.

You shared a post from 2006 where I said I was a Chargers fan for focks sake, so I never denied it.

I then told recliner pilot that I've probably been a Giants fan longer than him, that still might be true, I don't know how long he's been a Giants fan, he never shared.  I said this because I knew that HT joined in 2015.  He had no idea who I was a fan of.  Since he knew I used to be a chargers fan, this is obviously not his only account.  He outed himself.

So where is the lie?

Wow. 

$1 more than digby

On 3/3/2021 at 8:01 AM, Rusty Syringes said:

Probably not much. I bought it at Academy decades ago and caught a couple of crabs with it.

Yeah, and I bet you scraped them off your crotch, no? 

• Haha 1

Exactly. When owned and proven wrong, all you got is "wow"

Thanks for playing, chump.

Everyone can see what you said and when.  It's funny watching you try and explain your way out of it.  There is nothing left to do but laugh.  🤣

• Confused 1

Hey everyone, I've been watching all the teams for 50 years.  I'm a fan of them all and have been a fan longer than you.  Except those times when I say I'm not.  

• Confused 1

18 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Hey everyone, I've been watching all the teams for 50 years.  I'm a fan of them all and have been a fan longer than you.  Except those times when I say I'm not.  

Ha. The guy has issues.  I was taught to not poke fun of them, but I can’t help it. 

28 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Everyone can see what you said and when.  It's funny watching you try and explain your way out of it.  There is nothing left to do but laugh.  🤣

Exactly.  Everyone can see it.  Everyone can see I didn't lie about anything.  I explained why I rooted for the chargers as a young kid and now root for my home team giants.

Keep looking like a fool trying to spin it.

The best thing to come out of this was HT outing himself as an alias.

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Ha. The guy has issues.  I was taught to not poke fun of them, but I can’t help it. 

Yeah you just spend all your time reading 15 year old gutterboy posts, but I got the issues.

2 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Exactly.  Everyone can see it.  Everyone can see I didn't lie about anything.  I explained why I rooted for the chargers as a young kid and now root for my home team giants.

GutterPedoVomitLiar's alternate universe.  🤣

2 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Yeah you just spend all your time reading 15 year old gutterboy posts, but I got the issues.

That's a good one.  27 alias guy thinks the guy that bothers reading anything his aliases posted is the guy with issues.  🤣

2 minutes ago, Horseman said:

I’m starting to feel pity on him. Someone said he might be a drunk? I can see it. He’s definitely a rage a holic

4 hours ago, Shooter McGavin said:

OK, lets do this again.

So where is the lie?

😜

• Confused 1

Doesn't saying that you've been a fan longer than HT and then saying you've watched them your whole life mean to imply that you've been a fan your whole life?  Seems like a lie to me.

But I don't trust people who switch team allegiances.  They're usually liberals.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, nobody said:

Doesn't saying that you've been a fan longer than HT and then saying you've watched them your whole life mean to imply that you've been a fan your whole life?  Seems like a lie to me.

But I don't trust people who switch team allegiances.  They're usually liberals.

Yup. You stick with your team.  Period. Don’t care where you move, what your kid or woman says. You get one team, that’s it.

11 minutes ago, nobody said:

No, it doesn't imply anything.   You already know the whole story.

13 minutes ago, nobody said:

Nothing but facts here.

This shooter dude is a clown and can't accept the fact that HT exposed him. Too stupid to know he should slink away in shame. Sad to watch actually.

3 minutes ago, Reality said:

Nothing but facts here.

This shooter dude is a clown and can't accept the fact that HT exposed him. Too stupid to know he should slink away in shame. Sad to watch actually.

Exposed what?  That 15 years ago I rooted for the Chargers?  That was some big secret?  I focking posted it here, 15 years ago!

2 hours ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Exactly.  Everyone can see it.  Everyone can see I didn't lie about anything. 

Dude, learn to read the room:

2 hours ago, Horseman said:

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’m starting to feel pity on him. Someone said he might be a drunk? I can see it. He’s definitely a rage a holic

19 minutes ago, nobody said:

4 minutes ago, Reality said:

Nothing but facts here.

1 minute ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Exposed what?  That 15 years ago I rooted for the Chargers?  That was some big secret?  I focking posted it here, 15 years ago!

I’m frustrated for you just reading this sh!t. I have no idea how you keep going. 🤣

Just now, Horseman said:

4 pieces of sh!t, all Trump d1ck suckers.  Why am I not shocked.  If I said I loved Trump then you'd all be supporting me.

3 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

4 pieces of sh!t, all Trump d1ck suckers.  Why am I not shocked.  If I said I loved Trump then you'd all be supporting me.

I wouldn't believe you until you earned a little trust.

But yes, if you could earn that trust I'd cut a fellow Trump d¡ck sucker a break for being a band wagon fan who seems to like misleading people on fantasy football forums.

1 minute ago, Horseman said:

Oh, shut up! You idiots teaming up to attack him does not equal a room. 

1 minute ago, Shooter McGavin said:

You said "everyone".  And no one is agreeing with you.

TDS much?  This thread isn't even about Trump.  🤣

Just now, Horseman said:

You said "everyone".  And no one is agreeing with you.

TDS much?  This thread isn't even about Trump.  🤣

I should have clarified, anyone with a brain.  I still can't believe you want everyone to think that you meant "moot point" but it was autocorrected to mute.  That's hilarious.