MLCKAA

What is your net worth?

7 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

It's worth it.  I'm sure your kids will be great plumbers.

Fockin snob (for some unknown reason). I have a great friend who’s a plumber. He’s not sweating sending his 4 kids to college. Not even close. This is why I don’t like you.  The flogging will continue. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Fockin snob (for some unknown reason). I have a great friend who’s a plumber. He’s not sweating sending his 4 kids to college. Not even close. This is why I don’t like you.  The flogging will continue. 

AAA+++

21 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yep. Guys like Gutter want the plumbers to pay for his kids’ college. 

29 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

There it is. Fockin POS 

2 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Yep. Guys like Gutter want the plumbers to pay for his kids’ college. 

Nope.  I'm paying, and they're paying.  I would never ask a plumber to help.

3 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

There it is. Fockin POS 

What's wrong with being a plumber?  I have a good friend who's a plumber.  It's a fine profession for non college people.

What's worse, saying your kid can be a plumber or saying your kid should be raped?

1 minute ago, Shooter McGavin said:

What's wrong with being a plumber?  I have a good friend who's a plumber.  It's a fine profession for non college people.

What's worse, saying your kid can be a plumber or saying your kid should be raped?

You are truly a clown. Block me 

4 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

It’s a better profession than 90% of college degrees cause it’s actually useful in this world

people who bash plumbers, trash men, sanitation water plant operators ( my dad) are horrible people who would even be able to supply with out these people

they are the same people that think groceries come from the store 

7 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Nope.  I'm paying, and they're paying.  I would never ask a plumber to help.

Not even with plumbing?

1 minute ago, MLCKAA said:

Not even with plumbing?

Well sure, i hired a plumber this summer to replace the pump in my ejector pit.  Dude focked me too, but I didn't want to do the job, so good for him.

15 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

It’s a better profession than 90% of college degrees cause it’s actually useful in this world

people who bash plumbers, trash men, sanitation water plant operators ( my dad) are horrible people who would even be able to supply with out these people

they are the same people that think groceries come from the store 

Wait a second, where does it come from then?  ;) 

17 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

I think he's trying to say that food comes from farmers, but he retarded so he said that.

13 hours ago, Shooter McGavin said:

12 hours ago, Shooter McGavin said:

What a piece of shlt and then tried to walk it back. 

You're pathetic.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Reality said:

What a piece of shlt and then tried to talk it back. 

You're pathetic.

I don’t get it, it’s one of the things in life that perplexes me. I understand arrogance from some people. Highly successful, very talented or good looking, powerful, filthy rich. All reasons I could see someone being arrogant. But a nothing schlep like Gutterboy? How does someone like that get to be arrogant? I bet he’s meek as a mouse IRL and just rages here. That’s also why he virtue signals. To feel good about himself. It’s transactional. You be the victim, I’ll be the hero. Best part is I don’t have to risk anything. 

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, BuckSwope said:

this guy understood the sarcasm

12 hours ago, Shooter McGavin said:

I think he's trying to say that food comes from farmers, but he retarded so he said that.

a lot of people in big cities just expect food to show up on the stores and don't understand that it takes a lot of effort and useless people like plumbers to make it happen

If we eliminated one PHD and a plumber one at a time when would we say stop first? When the number of PHD’s got low or when the number of plumbers got low? I’d say running out of plumbers would be the big problem. We would hardly notice a lack of PHD’s. 

13 hours ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Dude focked me too

did he use the big snake?

35 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

If we eliminated one PHD and a plumber one at a time when would we say stop first? When the number of PHD’s got low or when the number of plumbers got low? I’d say running out of plumbers would be the big problem. We would hardly notice a lack of PHD’s. 

Most PhDs I know are worthless.  They don't have a practical bone in their body and we have to babysit them to get anything done.

4 minutes ago, nobody said:

Most PhDs I know are worthless.  They don't have a practical bone in their body and we have to babysit them to get anything done.

My niece is working towards hers.  She definitely has the arrogant part down. 

The world needs plumbers and it needs PHDs. The whole needs HVAC techs, electricians, mechanics, and it needs doctors, lawyers, teachers, architects, food service employees and everything.

Stop being so stupid as to allow yourselves to be split around this becoming a stupid azz wedge issue and don't slag people for choosing a profession that they think benefits themselves and to make some contribution to the world. 

Just now, nobody said:

At least we can all agree becoming a teacher should be a last resort.

I have to tell you, a buddy of mine was a real teacher for a few years. Then he switched to being a gym teacher. He laughs at life. 140k plus what he picks up coaching. Tells me he wakes up, brushes his teeth, puts his whistle on, has some coffee and half a joint, gets to the school and works out and finally has a class a few hours into his day. Loves it. He said everyone passes and no one gives a Fock what they do. He won. Plus summers, every holiday off and a pension. It’s the best job in America.  They need to stop counting them as teachers. 

15 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I have a cousin who's a plumber. And a friend who does stucco for a living (along with other housing stuff). Great guys. They are both successful and happy and living great lives. 

3 hours ago, Reality said:

What a piece of shlt and then tried to walk it back. 

You're pathetic.

Haha cultist are the most sensitive snowflakes known to man.  It's ok that y'all aren't successful, if you were, you wouldn't be cultist.  Dude simply said "enjoy being a plumber" after you tards trashed his kids going to college.  Not only can you dish it but not take it (you're likes chicks in that respect) but he didn't have to say anything other than enjoy being a plumber and you cultist get outraged as if that's a massive insult.  bahahahahahahaha

By the way, my buddy is GM of a plumbing company, makes 2x what the highest paid plumbers do and tells about what low IQ morons most plumbers are all the time.

My kids both just recently graduated...I mean were "indoctrinated" from college.  My youngest is a journalism major living in downtown DC making $60k at 23.  My son is a physicians assistant making $125k at 27.  But yea, enjoy the wonderful work environment and stimulating conversation around a bunch of tradies.  Me, I'll sit in my comfortable office making tons of cash and thanking my parents every single day for pushing me to college.

Your kids can enjoy being plumbers...lmfao

I paid for my 80% of my kids "indoctrination" so I've still got a bit of nut to work through.  But overall I'd say less than I'd like but my wife has always worked flexible part time gigs so we never put the kids in daycare.  I didn't start making great cash until I was 35 or so so it's sometimes been a bit of a struggle.  I'm 54 and think I have maybe 10 more years in me.  I'm shooting for retirement savings of as close to $2M as I can get by then.  We'll see.  Social security will be a nice add-on. 

So let me get this straight, it's funny to mock teachers and to say someone's kid should get raped, but you're a piece of sh1t to say that someone's kid would make a good plumber.  Did I get that straight?

3 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

So let me get this straight, it's funny to mock not teachers and to say someone's kid should get raped, but you're a piece of sh1t to say that someone's kid would make a good plumber.  Did I get that straight?

What’s a not  teacher? Mooney? 

5 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

So let me get this straight, it's funny to mock teachers and to say someone's kid should get raped, but you're a piece of sh1t to say that someone's kid would make a good plumber.  Did I get that straight?

Yup. The Rape thing has no basis in reality. Your arrogance has real consequence. And you shouldn’t be arrogant. There’s nothing for you to be arrogant about. It leads to blaming real rape victims for getting raped and belittling their family. You’re the POS. 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

What’s a not  teacher? Mooney? 

Did you ever apologize for wishing his daughter had been raped?

2 hours ago, Raven Fan said:

Did you ever apologize for wishing his daughter had been raped?

He won't apologize to Shooter. He's an autistic weirdo who just moves from one topic to the next trying to get a "win" on the Internet. You're best to just buzz past his stuff. 

3 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

He won't apologize to Shooter. He's an autistic weirdo who just moves from one topic to the next trying to get a "win" on the Internet. You're best to just buzz past his stuff. 

There you go.  Let’s see if you can.  Doubt it. Also, only sorry about the harshness, not the spirit of what I said, hypothetically.  You know what that means, right? It’s not real. 

17 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

There you go.  Let’s see if you can.  Doubt it. Also, only sorry about the harshness, not the spirit of what I said, hypothetically.  You know what that means, right? It’s not real. 

It just means you are an a-hole....no matter how you try to gussy it up. 

29 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

It just means you are an a-hole....no matter how you try to gussy it up. 

You'd think a guy so consumed with board status and getting wins would have the self awareness to realize that wishing other posters kids gets raped turns him into the sh1ttiest person here.

30 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

You'd think a guy so consumed with board status and getting wins would have the self awareness to realize that wishing other posters kids gets raped turns him into the sh1ttiest person here.

Nope. You have to reach and twist to say that. I just point to your words. No need to spin.  I acknowledge I’m an a-hole. Always have. But you’re the real live POS.  

32 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Consumed with board “status”. WTF is that? 

On 12/8/2022 at 10:16 PM, Shooter McGavin said:

My company stock is down 80% in 2 years and I'm about to have 2 kids in college, plus I gotta buy another car in 6 months.  We'll need it.  It's peanuts but it's something.

Go woke go broke. 

I only have one net. I'm going to use it when I go fishing. I forget what it cost me, but my net probably couldn't catch more than about $4 on the open market. 

How much is your net worth? Seems like a weird question.