tubby_mcgee

Maxine Waters (D) Calif - tells BLM folks "Keep pushing for Civil War- take the fight to the police"

1 minute ago, posty said:

She also promoted the violence and riots for the Rodney King riots...  Er, peaceful protests...

They looked like Spring breakers to me.  Might have been tourists. 

3 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

So you're response is "I'm a liar, who lies because I like to troll".  There you go, that's my response and as much time as I'm willing to waste on a lying troll.

Small critique, you really shouldn't credit yourself with having people "take the bait" when they're only comment to you is "hey, why you making stuff up....", pretty clear we know it's just bait at that point.     Have a nice day.

You coulda saved time and energy by typing  "ya, ya got me"

5 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

They looked like Spring breakers to me.  Might have been tourists. 

Joggers. 

Pelosi: Waters Should Not Apologize for Urging Protesters to ‘Get More Confrontational’

https://www.yahoo.com/news/pelosi-waters-not-apologize-urging-190026744.html

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Monday said she does not believe Representative Maxine Waters (D., Calif.) should apologize for her recent suggestion that protesters should “get more confrontational” if former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin is acquitted.

“Maxine talked about confrontation in the manner of the Civil Rights movement. I myself think we should take our lead from the George Floyd family,” Pelosi said during an appearance on CNN. “They’ve handled this with great dignity and no ambiguity or lack of misinterpretation by the other side.”

“No, no, I don’t think she should apologize,” she added.

On Saturday, Waters traveled to Brooklyn Center, Minn., to join protests in response to the police shooting of Daunte Wright last week. A local officer fatally shot 20-year-old Wright during a traffic stop. The officer, who officials said intended to discharge a Taser and not a handgun, has resigned and has been charged with second-degree manslaughter.

Speaking just a few miles from where George Floyd died last year after Chauvin knelt on his neck for more than nine minutes during his arrest, Waters said she was “going to fight with all of the people who stand for justice,” and called on others to join her.

“We’ve got to get justice in this country, and we cannot allow these killings to continue,” she said.

Reporters asked Waters about the potential verdict in Chauvin’s case, which is expected to be handed down this week.

Waters responded by saying that activists have “got to stay on the street, and we’ve got to get more active” if he is not found guilty.

“We’ve got to get more confrontational,” Waters said, according to Fox News. “We’ve got to make sure that they know that we mean business.”

House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R., Calif.) on Sunday called on Pelosi to take action against Waters over her comments.

“Maxine Waters is inciting violence in Minneapolis — just as she has incited it in the past,” McCarthy said in a tweet. “If Speaker Pelosi doesn’t act against this dangerous rhetoric, I will bring action this week.”

However, asked by CNN if Waters’ comments had incited violence, Pelosi responded, “Absolutely not.”

------

Obviously Republicans can only incite violence...

41 minutes ago, posty said:

Obviously Republicans can only incite violence...

Democrats view everyone else as nazis who stole this land and enslaved people.  They have no respect for us.  therefore its perfectly ok to incite violence against land-stealing nazi enslavers.  if they try to incite violence or are even suspected of it, they must be punished and removed from society tho.  but they should be attacked, their homes burned, their businesses looted.  never stop fighting nazis.  any law that protects nazis must be ignored.

in short, they are AT WAR with everyone who is not a democrat. 

I would pay money if Trump were to come out and say "We need to be more confrontational and let them know we mean business."

Not even addressing anyone in particular. And watch liberal heads blow up.

25 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I would pay money if Trump were to come out and say "We need to be more confrontational and let them know we mean business."

Not even addressing anyone in particular. And watch liberal heads blow up.

thats why he won the nomination in 2016 and is the front-runner today.  hes the only republican that says stuff like that.

stupid b;tch might just help chauvin get a mistrial or win an appeal. defense brought her up in closing

if the defense save chauvin based on pelosi and waters, they both need to be expelled at the earliest opportunity.

there is a crazed liberal partisan hack of a lawyer that does regular biased looks at the law on youtube called legaleagle.  i want to see his explode with regards to what pelosi and waters are doing.  i wanna see him blame them for screwing up the trial and i dont know if he can do it.  he has utterly dodged the issue so far.  (he just posted a new video 6 hours ago that run 58 seconds bitching about the dominion voting legal issue)  can he continue to dodge the issue after the trial is over?  is he gonna be a typical liberal lunatic and briefly say "pelosi / water was wrong" for 5 seconds and then do 20 minutes about "but republicans in other cases did x y z!!!!"  

I hope waters' home gets looted and burned down to the ground, just like she is telling her subjects to go out and loot and burn other people's property. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KSB2424 said:

:lol:

Seriously though, what's the O/U on how long before all members of the jury are doxxed on Twitter if Chauvin doesn't get convicted?

1 hour ago, DonS said:

Seriously though, what's the O/U on how long before all members of the jury are doxxed on Twitter if Chauvin doesn't get convicted?

If that happens it would be a travesty in the US Justice system.  No person would ever serve on a jury (civic duty) ever again.  

7 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

If that happens it would be a travesty in the US Justice system.  No person would ever serve on a jury (civic duty) ever again.  

Good. We can finally move on to professional jurors. Most Americans are morons. 81 million are. 

Detroit is so fortunate to have a police chief like this. All big urban cities across the country should be so lucky, maybe they wouldn’t burn. Meanwhile the moron voters there send Rashida Tlaib to Congress. 

It’s disappointing that Team Chocolate couldn’t primary her out last time. Hopefully they redistrict her out. 

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

I hope waters' home gets looted and burned down to the ground, just like she is telling her subjects to go out and loot and burn other people's property. 

And I hope they (white folk) drag her to the street and pound the fock out of her til shes done.

Not for blowing the trial (if she does) but for calling for violence.

Again...(been said 100 times) imagine if Trump said the same thing!!!

The blacks want a war vs whites, they should get it.

I'm sick of these dirty animals like Waters and BLM.   All are filthy no good vermin using the rest of our resources. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

And I hope they (white folk) drag her to the street and pound the fock out of her til shes done.

Not for blowing the trial (if she does) but for calling for violence.

Again...(been said 100 times) imagine if Trump said the same thing!!!

The blacks want a war vs whites, they should get it.

I'm sick of these dirty animals like Waters and BLM.   All are filthy no good vermin using the rest of our resources. 

Agreed. 

15 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Agreed. 

I was waiting for someone to hop on here and write "grow up!" to me. 

It happens a lot like "Oh come on man I agree with a  lot of what you say but that's crossing the line" or "show that you're not like them then"

Fock that. Telling me to grow up for asking for karma for someone calling for violence? 

These focks are out there hurting GOOD people.  Telling them to stop isn't helping.   Force is the only way. 

41 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

I was waiting for someone to hop on here and write "grow up!" to me. 

It happens a lot like "Oh come on man I agree with a  lot of what you say but that's crossing the line" or "show that you're not like them then"

Fock that. Telling me to grow up for asking for karma for someone calling for violence? 

These focks are out there hurting GOOD people.  Telling them to stop isn't helping.   Force is the only way. 

No. She should face the full brunt of what she is asking for. 

But no, she is demanding police protection while she is inciting violence. Kind of like that kunt lightfoot in Chicago who wants to defund police but only for the commoners, but for her, she wanted them to surround her home to protect her a few months back when there was some incident.

Totalitarianism at its finest. And these are 2 of the "poor neglected black women" in this country. They can fock off and die.

9 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Detroit is so fortunate to have a police chief like this. All big urban cities across the country should be so lucky, maybe they wouldn’t burn. Meanwhile the moron voters there send Rashida Tlaib to Congress. 

It’s disappointing that Team Chocolate couldn’t primary her out last time. Hopefully they redistrict her out. 

Credit where credit is due. I am SHOCKED how well Detroit has done with all of this. 

I'm serious they have held it together... I mean other than the normal murders that happen every single day. BLM stuff has been handled well though.

On 4/18/2021 at 7:11 PM, Fireballer said:

Never seen this? 

Nope.  Name sounds familiar, but couldn't have told you she was from Cali before this thread.    Seems like she got some fame from the Rodney King riots but I was 6 years old.  I don't really follow politics that closely, not sure why people think I'm a lib just because I took covid seriously.

I still get a chuckle from when that NY state rep parroted her words toward a Dem and then there was this outcry.....hehe, love it when the hypocrisy is pointed out...

29 minutes ago, posty said:

This must have killed Snopes to state that this was true...

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/maxine-waters-more-confrontational/

Responding to partisan criticism over the remarks, Waters described herself as nonviolent and said she was referring to confronting problems in policing and the justice system by "speaking up" and pushing for legislation.

She didn't MEAN to go be violent....she meant that we need more legislation. DUUUUUH.  She also said that he needed to be convicted of first degree murder. We know that's not going to happen, unless they prove that he went out there with the intent to kill. 

13 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

Responding to partisan criticism over the remarks, Waters described herself as nonviolent and said she was referring to confronting problems in policing and the justice system by "speaking up" and pushing for legislation.

She didn't MEAN to go be violent....she meant that we need more legislation. DUUUUUH.  She also said that he needed to be convicted of first degree murder. We know that's not going to happen, unless they prove that he went out there with the intent to kill. 

So she had to fly to Minnesota to say that? FOS 

28 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

These politicians must see us as so very stupid.....