Jump to content
Big Guy

Critical Race Theory

Recommended Posts

Greta Video!

You NEED to know!!!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

James Lindsey is awesome. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Imagine, here in 2021, that race is telling other races how to behave. It’s too much 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Imagine, here in 2021, that race is telling other races how to behave. It’s too much 

Everything is about race.  It’s insane, we are going backwards.  

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My God, does Ben go to town on the Washington Post's CRT indoctrination video.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

My God, does Ben go to town on the Washington Post's CRT indoctrination video.

Good for people / parents pushing back on this racist nonsense.  
 

Regular, normal people who normally just go work and try to raise their family are going to start pushing back on this crap as well as other ultra liberal nonsense.  

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

My God, does Ben go to town on the Washington Post's CRT indoctrination video.

These people are fukin imbeciles.  Any theory where your skin color is the most important factor to your success/failure is a load of horsesh!t.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I just googled CRT Wake County, NC.  My kids school's county just to see what popped up.  Great, now I have to pay attention to this bullshit.  I'll be attending the next school board session just to listen.

https://nsjonline.com/article/2021/06/series-critical-race-theory-themed-training-in-wake-county-public-schools/

 

Quote

 

RALEIGH — Audio and video obtained by North State Journal show Critical Race Theory-themed professional development training conducted by the district’s Office of Equity Affairs (OEA) staff despite one district official’s denials such training existed.

As reported by North State Journal, outgoing assistant superintendent of the OEA Rodney Trice had told Wake County School Board members that Critical Race Theory was not part of the district’s offerings.

Critical Race Theory (CRT) is based in the belief that all facets of society, all people, and history are inherently racist and that resolution or redemption for those people or societal structures is not possible. CRT is based on Marxist Critical Theory, the premise of which divides all aspects of society into two groups, oppressed and oppressors. CRT adapts Critical Theory using a racial lens, with whites as perpetual oppressors and blacks as the oppressed.

 

Worst part is that they are lying about it too.  

All these focking northern liberals migrating south with their B.S.  Go away, you ruined where you lived once already.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

 

All these focking northern liberals migrating south with their B.S.  Go away, you ruined where you lived once already.

A friend of mine works for the FD in Cary.  He calls it:

Coralling

Area for

Relocated 

Yankees

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Fireballer said:

A friend of mine works for the FD in Cary.  He calls it:

Coralling

Area for

Relocated 

Yankees

Yes, I say Containment but yup.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, KSB2424 said:

Yes, I say Containment but yup.  

Yes...that's it.  Not coralling:wall:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

So I just googled CRT Wake County, NC.  My kids school's county just to see what popped up.  Great, now I have to pay attention to this bullshit.  I'll be attending the next school board session just to listen.

https://nsjonline.com/article/2021/06/series-critical-race-theory-themed-training-in-wake-county-public-schools/

 

Worst part is that they are lying about it too.  

All these focking northern liberals migrating south with their B.S.  Go away, you ruined where you lived once already.

Good job on taking this seriously for your kid's sake.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

You guys sh1t your pants over everything :lol:

Unfortunatly, you have shown your stripes repeatedly. On issue after issue, you've drinking the koolaid over and over and over again on everything the cultura leftists puke up, prefering to attack decent people in the forum instead of ever seeing anything wrong with lefitst radicals.. All we've seen from you is excuse after exuses promoting the moral and societal destruction of the country. You say that something happened to me in the last few years, no.... something happened to you. Look at what you have become and the emptiness of thought and ideals that you embrace and stand for. You have zero detectable moral compass and you fiddle while the country goes down the toilet. 

Frankly, we have self esteem and a sense of pride. We don't want our kids to turn into selfloathing liberal doormats facilitating leftist fanatics like you have.

  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Unfortunatly, you have shown your stripes repeatedly. On issue after issue, you've drinking the koolaid over and over and over again on everything the cultura leftists puke up, prefering to attack decent people in the forum instead of ever seeing anything wrong with lefitst radicals.. All we've seen from you is excuse after exuses promoting the moral and societal destruction of the country. You say that something happened to me in the last few years, no.... something happened to you. Look at what you have become and the emptiness of thought and ideals that you embrace and stand for. You have zero detectable moral compass and you fiddle while the country goes down the toilet. 

Frankly, we have self esteem and a sense of pride. We don't want our kids to turn into selfloathing liberal doormats facilitating leftist fanatics like you have.

You’re a scared little pvssy. So funny you guys are the ones that call people cucks and stuff—you’re afraid of your own shadows :lol:

You’re crazy, dude. Time to admit it. No I don’t like a video of a four year old twerking, but that’s all it is. It’s not some huge conspiracy or a mass epidemic. You’re fighting fantasies, and frankly they’re a little weird since you seem obsessed with pedophilia.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

You’re a scared little pvssy. So funny you guys are the ones that call people cucks and stuff—you’re afraid of your own shadows :lol:

See, this is exactly what I'm talking about. You see nothing wrong with any sort of radical left indoctrination from the last few years: Cuties / twerking preschoolers, Wokism, PC,BLM, police bashing,  black racism, white guilting, tearing down George Washington or Abraham Lincoln statues, Drag Queen Story hour, tranny athletes,  Marxist rewrites of history, it's all a shrug of the shoulders from you. At best , you register the mildest, most tepid of criticism. Meanwhile, instead, all of the time, all of your fervor and all of your venom is directed at the normal, decent people in the forum in defense of every sleazebag disgusting sick cause the left comes up with.

You steadfastly avoid talking about issues of substance by Ignoring facts, hiding from replies, or using distractions or rhetorical gimmicks. Finally, you throw the gun with personal insults, rather than engage in any serious debate.

You are the maitre d' in service of the destruction of the country, and are a third rate talent at maitre d'-ing. In a previous era, Bolsheviks refered to people like you as 'useful idiots.'

  • Thanks 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

See, this is exactly what I'm talking about. You see nothing wrong with any sort of radical left indoctrination from the last few years: Cuties / twerking preschoolers, Wokism, PC,BLM, police bashing,  black racism, white guilting, tearing down George Washington or Abraham Lincoln statues, Drag Queen Story hour, tranny athletes,  Marxist rewrites of history, it's all a shrug of the shoulders from you. At best , you register the mildest, most tepid of criticism. Meanwhile, instead, all of the time, all of your fervor and all of your venom is directed at the normal, decent people in the forum in defense of every sleazebag disgusting sick cause the left comes up with.

You steadfastly avoid talking about issues of substance by Ignoring facts, hiding from replies, or using distractions or rhetorical gimmicks. Finally, you throw the gun with personal insults, rather than engage in any serious debate.

You are the maitre d' in service of the destruction of the country, and are a third rate talent at maitre d'-ing. In a previous era, Bolsheviks refered to people like you as 'useful idiots.'

Worms and mdc both actually strike me as fairly rational people, they're just trolls.

If this bored was FBG, they'd just troll the other side. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Worms and mdc both actually strike me as fairly rational people, they're just trolls.

If this bored was FBG, they'd just troll the other side. 

There's a difference. I have not ever attacked MDC nor Sho Nuff nor Newbie nor will I. None of them have ever gone after me except, briefly, Newbie. I'm doing my damn best to not dance with Rusty, he's tossed some insults my way but I've let them slide and not bitten. I had a run in with wiffleball earlier this year, but only because he called me out by name then ducked the discussion. Then came back and did the same thing again a week later... but whatever. I can'tt help but like him and I know he has health issues and I have always liked him and I hope he knows it.

Worms though, worms burned whatever good feelings I had with him earlier this year and the personal insults fly out of him. As far as I can tell, what started it was that he took my Portland comments personally. The insults started then. Where he really blew a brain circuit by always deflecting repeatedly to pizzagate and QAnon conspiracy theories when we were talking about Cuties and I tried, unsuccessfully, to get him to clear the air about his thinking on the Cuties topic. 'Why are you defending Cuties, we're not talking about pizza?" and he says "pizza, pizza pizza."  and then clarifies what he means when asked specifically about Cuties by saying "pizza pizza pizza" some more.

But even now, I still hold back on really hating on him. I type up the insults, but then, out of hopes for mending things, I always come to my senses before I hit 'submit reply', and go back and edit the insults out. He says I've called him a pedophile, I've only ever accused him of defending pedophilia. Just like the post above whree I called him the maitre d' of destruction and a useful idiot. Worms isn't the destruction of America, he's the weak, cowardly, sniveling hyena sycophant lacky in service to the destruction of America. 

Maybe you've noticed tht I have acumulated a small collection of images, saved from back in the day when we could post them, including some good pizza ones that I've not pulled out. Look at this, for all the pizza conspiracy BS worms obsesses over and talks about constantly, I've never pulled this out on worms. He may or may not be the pedophile, but he's at best the one who drops all the kids off at the pedophile's house and then goes outside to keep the rescuers away: 

40368402_2341965659241687_6799096872116944896_n.jpg

 

Anyway, I have never had an issue with MDC nor wiffleball nor Sho Nuff nor Newbie. I beat on wiffleball some for that run in earlier, I stopped. I like him and he swam away and I wanted to move on too. If the next domino falls, it may be Rusty, but I've been particularly careful ever since my relations worms went down the crapper. Worms though, we aren't likely to mend fences although I'm always open.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

You guys sh1t your pants over everything :lol:

 

5 hours ago, Voltaire said:

You steadfastly avoid talking about issues of substance by Ignoring facts, hiding from replies, or using distractions or rhetorical gimmicks. 

This right here.  The lefties here dont want to discuss.  If we have a problem with something discuss it here.  Then comes in bot lefty generic response.  Why doesnt Worms tell us what is good about critical race theory? Tell us why he doesnt have a problem with it? 

 At least gutterboy took a stance in the kid twerking thread.  Cant say that for the rest of them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Worms and mdc both actually strike me as fairly rational people, they're just trolls.

If this bored was FBG, they'd just troll the other side. 

MDC maybe.  Worms no. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Worms is about the only true lib here. And thus he does believe in CRT, because it is a real thing. However he has been indoctrinated to think that its only needed in certain cases and is not an overall plan. He can't see big picture.  He is exactly the type that would have made fun of anyone who suggested 10 years ago that trannies would supplant women in the Olympica. And now would defend it.  Totally brainwashed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Worms is an entitled douche born into privilege. He never really worried too much about things, always had a fall back. Only people like that can have the mind set he does.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hide under your bed from the boogeymen, you scared little tw@ts :doublethumbsup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

Hide under your bed from the boogeymen, you scared little tw@ts :doublethumbsup:

What are we scared of?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Fireballer said:

What are we scared of?

People standing up to this leftist garbage all over the country, getting in the. Power structures face and Worms claims people are scared. He probably thinks the rioters and looters are brave. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Fireballer said:

What are we scared of?


Voltaire conveniently put together a partial list below, but basically immigrants, trannies, blacks, liberals, youths, conservatives who aren’t conservatives enough, and there may be more :lol:

9 hours ago, Voltaire said:

You see nothing wrong with any sort of radical left indoctrination from the last few years: Cuties / twerking preschoolers, Wokism, PC,BLM, police bashing,  black racism, white guilting, tearing down George Washington or Abraham Lincoln statues, Drag Queen Story hour, tranny athletes,  Marxist rewrites of history, it's all a shrug of the shoulders from you. At best , you register the mildest, most tepid of criticism. Meanwhile, instead, all of the time, all of your fervor and all of your venom is directed at the normal, decent people in the forum in defense of every sleazebag disgusting sick cause the left comes up with.

You steadfastly avoid talking about issues of substance by Ignoring facts, hiding from replies, or using distractions or rhetorical gimmicks. Finally, you throw the gun with personal insults, rather than engage in any serious debate.

You are the maitre d' in service of the destruction of the country, and are a third rate talent at maitre d'-ing. In a previous era, Bolsheviks refered to people like you as 'useful idiots.'

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Worms is an entitled douche born into privilege. He never really worried too much about things, always had a fall back. Only people like that can have the mind set he does.  

Bump

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Voltaire said:

There's a difference. I have not ever attacked MDC nor Sho Nuff nor Newbie nor will I. None of them have ever gone after me except, briefly, Newbie. I'm doing my damn best to not dance with Rusty, he's tossed some insults my way but I've let them slide and not bitten. I had a run in with wiffleball earlier this year, but only because he called me out by name then ducked the discussion. Then came back and did the same thing again a week later... but whatever. I can'tt help but like him and I know he has health issues and I have always liked him and I hope he knows it.

Worms though, worms burned whatever good feelings I had with him earlier this year and the personal insults fly out of him. As far as I can tell, what started it was that he took my Portland comments personally. The insults started then. Where he really blew a brain circuit by always deflecting repeatedly to pizzagate and QAnon conspiracy theories when we were talking about Cuties and I tried, unsuccessfully, to get him to clear the air about his thinking on the Cuties topic. 'Why are you defending Cuties, we're not talking about pizza?" and he says "pizza, pizza pizza."  and then clarifies what he means when asked specifically about Cuties by saying "pizza pizza pizza" some more.

But even now, I still hold back on really hating on him. I type up the insults, but then, out of hopes for mending things, I always come to my senses before I hit 'submit reply', and go back and edit the insults out. He says I've called him a pedophile, I've only ever accused him of defending pedophilia. Just like the post above whree I called him the maitre d' of destruction and a useful idiot. Worms isn't the destruction of America, he's the weak, cowardly, sniveling hyena sycophant lacky in service to the destruction of America. 

Maybe you've noticed tht I have acumulated a small collection of images, saved from back in the day when we could post them, including some good pizza ones that I've not pulled out. Look at this, for all the pizza conspiracy BS worms obsesses over and talks about constantly, I've never pulled this out on worms. He may or may not be the pedophile, but he's at best the one who drops all the kids off at the pedophile's house and then goes outside to keep the rescuers away: 

40368402_2341965659241687_6799096872116944896_n.jpg

 

Anyway, I have never had an issue with MDC nor wiffleball nor Sho Nuff nor Newbie. I beat on wiffleball some for that run in earlier, I stopped. I like him and he swam away and I wanted to move on too. If the next domino falls, it may be Rusty, but I've been particularly careful ever since my relations worms went down the crapper. Worms though, we aren't likely to mend fences although I'm always open.

I’ve finally realized you’re focking nuts. Like verifiably crazy. It makes a lot of sense, not the least of which why you had to run off to China because you couldn’t make it here. They don’t know you’re deranged, they think you’re just a foreigner. Actually a lot of creeps and weirdos use that cover

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:


Voltaire conveniently put together a partial list below, but basically immigrants, trannies, blacks, liberals, youths, conservatives who aren’t conservatives enough, and there may be more :lol:

 

I don't get it. Are they gonna give us cooties?  What are we afraid of happening? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

I’ve finally realized you’re focking nuts. Like verifiably crazy. It makes a lot of sense, not the least of which why you had to run off to China because you couldn’t make it here. They don’t know you’re deranged, they think you’re just a foreigner. Actually a lot of creeps and weirdos use that cover

And you are a low life dumb ass liberal whose words mean basically nothing other than puke in this nation. So what? :dunno:

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I’ve finally realized you’re focking nuts. Like verifiably crazy. It makes a lot of sense, not the least of which why you had to run off to China because you couldn’t make it here. They don’t know you’re deranged, they think you’re just a foreigner. Actually a lot of creeps and weirdos use that cover

I've been teaching kids for nineteen (+two) years. I'd be in Chinese prison if I were perverted degenete like you without morals or worthwhile values. And at least I landed on my feet in the end. Where I come from, where most of us come from, guys with IQs like yours wind up chipping mortar off of recycled bricks with a chisel for a living if they don't wind up in prison.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I've been teaching kids for nineteen (+two) years. I'd be in Chinese prison if I were degenete without morals or values like. And at least I landed on my feet in the end. Where I come from, where most of us come from, guys with IQs like yours wind up chipping mortar off of recycled bricks with a chisel for a living.

And yet, if I do end up doing that, it’ll be here in the US of A :wave:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I've been teaching kids for nineteen (+two) years. I'd be in Chinese prison if I were degenete without morals or values like. And at least I landed on my feet in the end. Where I come from, where most of us come from, guys with IQs like yours wind up chipping mortar off of recycled bricks with a chisel for a living.

Pay no mind to little lord fukstick, born on third base. Worms never sweated it out a day in his life. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×