IGotWorms

White man kills wife, submits fraudulent ballot for Trump

https://people.com/crime/barry-morphew-allegedly-fraudulent-presidential-ballot-wife/

Barry Morphew, the Colorado man accused of murdering his still-missing wife, Suzanne, has also been accused of submitting a presidential ballot in her name after she had vanished. 

According to his arrest warrant, Morphew faces new charges of felony forgery of public records and a misdemeanor elections-mail ballot offense, KXRMKDRV and KUSA report.

On Oct. 22, Chaffee Chaffee County investigators responded to a report of voter fraud made by the County Clerk and Recorder's Office. The county official told investigators that they had received a presidential ballot from a missing person: Suzanne Morphew

Suzanne Morphew had been missing since May 10, 2020. While the ballot didn't contain Suzanne's signature, it did list her husband as the witness. Investigators photographed the ballot and seized it as evidence.

In April, federal investigators asked Morphew why he allegedly submitted his wife's ballot while she was missing.

"Just because I wanted Trump to win," he said, according to the warrant. "To give him [Donald Trump] another vote, I figured all these other guys are cheating and I know she [Suzanne Morphew] was going to vote for Trump anyway."

• Haha 1

He was just trying to feed his family. 

Bump, how come White killers will commit fraud for Trump? We need voter restriction laws to target white areas!

23 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Bump, how come White killers will commit fraud for Trump? We need voter restriction laws to target white areas!

Ok

Makes you wonder how much more Biden would have won by if it weren’t for all the Trump fraud. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

Makes you wonder how much more Biden would have won by if it weren’t for all the Trump fraud. 

🐮

4 minutes ago, MDC said:

The entire geek club definitely voted for him. So true tally is probably 120,000,000 to 6.

18 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Trumpism is truly a mental disorder. LOL😂

Yeah, it is.

But then, modern leftism is too.

So which you want, a stomach bug (trump) or AIDS (the dems).

That has been our choice the last two times out sadly. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Trumpism is truly a mental disorder. LOL😂

Took you 5 years to come up with that?

That's what TDS does to the brain of the weak and uninformed. 

Keep trying though, maybe one day you will graduate up to being dumb.

On 5/22/2021 at 11:09 AM, IGotWorms said:

https://people.com/crime/barry-morphew-allegedly-fraudulent-presidential-ballot-wife/

Barry Morphew, the Colorado man accused of murdering his still-missing wife, Suzanne, has also been accused of submitting a presidential ballot in her name after she had vanished. 

According to his arrest warrant, Morphew faces new charges of felony forgery of public records and a misdemeanor elections-mail ballot offense, KXRMKDRV and KUSA report.

On Oct. 22, Chaffee Chaffee County investigators responded to a report of voter fraud made by the County Clerk and Recorder's Office. The county official told investigators that they had received a presidential ballot from a missing person: Suzanne Morphew

Suzanne Morphew had been missing since May 10, 2020. While the ballot didn't contain Suzanne's signature, it did list her husband as the witness. Investigators photographed the ballot and seized it as evidence.

In April, federal investigators asked Morphew why he allegedly submitted his wife's ballot while she was missing.

"Just because I wanted Trump to win," he said, according to the warrant. "To give him [Donald Trump] another vote, I figured all these other guys are cheating and I know she [Suzanne Morphew] was going to vote for Trump anyway."

Does this mean you're ok with investigating the election?

On 5/22/2021 at 11:09 AM, IGotWorms said:

This was my favorite part. “I just felt like there was cheating, which justified my cheating.” Typical of the infantile cry baby sore loserdom and hypocrisy of so many Trumpers. :lol: 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, MDC said:

This was my favorite part. “I just felt like there was cheating, which justified my cheating.” Typical of the infantile cry baby sore loserdom and hypocrisy of so many Trumpers. :lol: 

Says the 70 year old with a 🐮 as a barnwife.

11 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Does this mean you're ok with investigating the election?

Totally fine with it. You mean like the 60 election fraud lawsuits that have been thrown out by even Trump's own appointed judges? Lol.

And by the way, it's adorable that you respond to literally every post that I throw out there.

...fish..

11 hours ago, MDC said:

Matt Gaetz: Well, the fictional pedophile pizza made me hungry for pizza. And underage girls.

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, MDC said:

None of these guys are taking any f****** responsibility. And most of them are actually blaming trump. And where is he now?

this is the dumbest one yet

All while Biden sticking his finger up little boys and girls asses...while his pedophile supporting voters are cheering him on. 

14 hours ago, MDC said:

🐮

• Sad 1

26 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

All while Biden sticking his finger up little boys and girls asses...while his pedophile supporting voters are cheering him on. 

Dude, you are sick. Seek help 

50 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Why? Cause he's telling the truth that the pedo you voted for should be awaiting capital punishment? Or, should have already been fried in the chair?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Totally fine with it. You mean like the 60 election fraud lawsuits that have been thrown out by even Trump's own appointed judges? Lol.

And by the way, it's adorable that you respond to literally every post that I throw out there.

...fish..

:rolleyes:

12 hours ago, wiffleball said:

...fish..

It's like Benghazi, keep investigating over and over, regardless of cost until people believe SOMETHING had to happened...why else would they be investigating?

4 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

It's like Benghazi, keep investigating over and over, regardless of cost until people believe SOMETHING had to happened...why else would they be investigating?

Yup. Nothing happened at Benghazi. Except the dead guys. I guess they lied about it because nothing happened. 

Y’all got too much energy first thing in the morning to be arguing already. Have a cup of coffee and just chill ☕️ 

Wanna compare violent offenses based on percentage of the population? Let's just do men. Black men make up 6 percent of the population but according to FBI stats make up 48 percent of homicides each year. And then complain that they are being treated unfairly. Yea. Ok. 

23 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Russia.

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yup. Nothing happened at Benghazi. Except the dead guys. I guess they lied about it because nothing happened. 

Four dead people working in a dangerous part of the world. It was tragic for sure. Still, 4 versus 600,000 dead from COVID, or however many thousands from recent wars, hurricane katrina, 9/11 etc. Perspective is a good thing 👍🏻

31 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Four dead people working in a dangerous part of the world. It was tragic for sure. Still, 4 versus 600,000 dead from COVID, or however many thousands from recent wars, hurricane katrina, 9/11 etc. Perspective is a good thing 👍🏻

Help was requested. It never arrived. Argue that one And an ambassador raped and mutilated as well. But hey, AOC said she feared for her life. Best have a commission.  

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

The capital selfie fest. They need a whole committee comparing it to 9/11.

12 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

One of us is anti pedophile, and think pedos' should be eradicated by gunshot.

The other votes for the guy who loves sniffing little girls and touching them inappropriately.

The guy that votes for the molester, calls the other guy sick.

Only a liberal would think that makes sense.