Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

Black Lives Matter co-founder quits role amid controversy over $3m property portfolio

Focking thief learned well from her demicrat mentors. Pretend to care about black people, and steal money in their name while doing nothing for them except for making people hate them.

Tryning to run and hide now.

The embattled co-founder of Black Lives Matter announced on Thursday that she’s resigning as executive director amid criticism over her lavish lifestyle.

Patrisse Cullors, 37 — who has been at the helm of the Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation for nearly six years — said she is leaving to focus on a book and TV deal.

But her resignation comes amid controversy  over the group’s finances and Cullors’ personal wealth — including an alleged real estate buying spree in which she snagged four high-end homes for $3.2 million in the US, according to property records reported last month.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2021/05/27/black-lives-matter-co-founder-patrisse-cullors-resigns-amid-controversy/amp/

What's the point of being a race-baiting embezzling grifter if you can't enjoy your hard-stolen cash? I can't hardly blame her; she formed her only religion and sucked a bunch of stupid lemmings of their cash. If I ran BLM, I'd do the same thing. 

I got my houses.

I got my money.

Thank yall dumbass white liberals. You made that way too easy.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

:lol: Now THAT is how you end a criminal enterprise.  You resign for a book deal. 

Well, until she needs another house anyways.  Then the Racist Boogeyman Around Every Corner will come out and some cities will burn again.  

8 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Well, until she needs another house anyways.  Then the Racist Boogeyman Around Every Corner will come out and some cities will burn again.  

Pelosi will be calling her in 2023 to help build up the liberal 2024 campaign for the Whitehouse.  

https://www.newsweek.com/black-lives-matter-risks-going-bankrupt-1802304

BLM is going bankrupt. All anti-racist white leftoids must send money now to maintain their anti-racist credentials. 10% of gross income would be appropriate. Do it now.

57 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

https://www.newsweek.com/black-lives-matter-risks-going-bankrupt-1802304

BLM is going bankrupt. All anti-racist white leftoids must send money now to maintain their anti-racist credentials. 10% of gross income would be appropriate. Do it now.

Timmy did.  Lol. He fell for it.  Anyone surprised?

5 hours ago, supermike80 said:

Timmy did.  Lol. He fell for it.  Anyone surprised?

The white guilt leftoids got shaken down for quite a bit of cash and money redistributed to Patrice Cullors and her cronies. I find humor in it. I wish the scam would continue because white leftoids deserve to continue getting squeezed to finance BLM's grift. The woke indoctrinated should have their televangelists leeches continue to drain them the rest of their lives.

Hopefully the city of San Francisco and/or the state of California keep the money flowing out of shame-riddled white leftoid pockets.

7 hours ago, Voltaire said:

The white guilt leftoids got shaken down for quite a bit of cash and money redistributed to Patrice Cullors and her cronies. I find humor in it. I wish the scam would continue because white leftoids deserve to continue getting squeezed to finance BLM's grift. The woke indoctrinated should have their televangelists leeches continue to drain them the rest of their lives.

Hopefully the city of San Francisco and/or the state of California keep the money flowing out of shame-riddled white leftoid pockets.

A fool and his money......

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, avoiding injuries said:

BLM was the most useless, corrupt organization since the Democratic Party was established. May they RIP. 

It is coming crashing down now.   Chickens are coming home to roost on BLM.

1 hour ago, Mike Hunt said:

It is coming crashing down now.   Chickens are coming home to roost on BLM.

Who could have seen it coming? An organization designed to lift up blacks, gets entangled with violence, division, destruction and corruption and eventually collapses. It’s like bringing donuts to an over eaters anonymous meeting.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

I think quite a few of the nuts at FBG PSF did?

100%. Had a couple admit it. I at least give credit to those who admitted it. I’m sure others did who won’t admit it once it was very apparent they got fleeced. 

The old saying rings true. There are very few things in the world more focked up than a nagger’s checkbook.