Sign in to follow this  
nobody

Sleepiest rookie sleepers for dynasty

George Blanda and Sid Luckman are perhaps ancient history to the kids out there but they were great in their time taking a look at the Bears QB history.  

But yeah it's been a minute.

On 6/30/2021 at 9:06 PM, LoOnAtIk said:

You don't think the epilepsy diagnosis has some teams scared? I figured that was the main reason.

Yes it did. I’ll add the Cowboys taking Doug Cosbie ahead of Joe Montana in the Third rd

On 6/23/2021 at 1:25 PM, AxeElf said:

I think it's great that a QB from a university with such a rich tradition of QBs in the NFL (Bobby Hoying, Mike Tomczak, Cardale Jones, Joe Germaine, Terrelle Pryor, Dwayne Haskins, Braxton Miller, Troy Smith), gets to go to an NFL team with an equally rich tradition of QBs.

Herbert wasn't too bad last year. Should I list all of the Oregon Ducks QBs drafted since Dan Fouts in 1973?

Talent is talent. Unless Ohio State sapped him of his abilities wasn't he always a highly touted prospect since high school?

1 hour ago, LoOnAtIk said:

Talent is talent. Unless Ohio State sapped him of his abilities wasn't he always a highly touted prospect since high school?

He was.  I think your epilepsy theory could have merit as well.

1 hour ago, nobody said:

He was.  I think your epilepsy theory could have merit as well.

The epilepsy take, the OSU take, the bears take, they're all valid. That's why I feel like he is being slept on. At least for dynasty leagues and for redraft 2QB leagues. I would not expect Dalton to hang on to the job all season.