Djgb13

Slowly normalizing pedophilia

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You’re determined to not get it. Or you won’t let go. It’s a fairly simple equation.  When you introduce taboo or immoral behaviors into public settings, it’s the start of accepting the behaviors as normal.  There was a time when women wouldn’t be shown smoking or drinking on film. Ridiculous? Yes. But the point is that once something that was considered taboo or immoral was fed to the masses, it became accepted by most of the people. Sometimes it’s fine, like with interracial marriage. Sometimes it’s not, like showing a guy with a hanging between his legs.  I’d you can’t see the difference between IR marriage and that then you’re blinded by ideology. 

It's human nature to know that sex with kids = bad.  It will never be normalized.

Just now, Fireballer said:

So, you don't see how a kid can think it's normal for an adult to expose their genitals if kids see these actions?

Child developmentEdit

Children are known for developing behaviors based on family, friends and media influences. A child may not know what they were doing is right or wrong. They must be able to learn from experiences if their actions are right or wrong. It is the parent's job to teach the child whether it is socially accepted or not. As the child develops from a child to a young adult, most of their influence will come from their friends. It will become harder for parents to tell how the child behaves as the child grows older.[8]

I think that is disgusting and wrong.  What does that have to do with saying it's ok with an adult having sexual relations with a child?  If you are saying they are grooming children to grow up to be pedophiles then I think you have a bit of a point but even then the mass population is going to say it is very, very wrong.  Maybe this is where we have a disconnect.

3 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

So, you don't see how a kid can think it's normal for an adult to expose their genitals if kids see these actions?

Child developmentEdit

Children are known for developing behaviors based on family, friends and media influences. A child may not know what they were doing is right or wrong. They must be able to learn from experiences if their actions are right or wrong. It is the parent's job to teach the child whether it is socially accepted or not. As the child develops from a child to a young adult, most of their influence will come from their friends. It will become harder for parents to tell how the child behaves as the child grows older.[8]

We all agree that what happened with this library was wrong, 99.9% of us.

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

You guys get way too far into your conspiracy theories. It’s an illness :( 

It’s not a theory. It’s an absolute rejection of what is seen. Are you saying it’s not happening or it’s being misinterpreted? Laughable that you grabbed right on to “conspiracy theory”. The Arsenal must be running low.  Used up all the racist stuff? 

2 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

You guys get way too far into your conspiracy theories. It’s an illness :( 

I think they are trying to fill a void in their lives by fighting for something, standing up for wrong, etc.  It's the same with covid, all these people getting vaccines and wearing 100 masks and telling eveyrone how much they care about grandma.  These idiots are fighting pedos everywhere, invading pizza shops, etc.  Truth is there is no fight. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It’s not a theory. It’s an absolute rejection of what is seen. Are you saying it’s not happening or it’s being misinterpreted? Laughable that you grabbed right on to “conspiracy theory”. The Arsenal must be running low.  Used up all the racist stuff? 

I don’t understand what you’re saying. I’m sure there are pedophiles out there exhibiting gross/criminal/inappropriate behaviors. They should be dealt with accordingly. Where you guys go off the rails is seeing some huge global conspiracy behind it with Trump and QAnon secretly waging some heroic counter campaign :wacko:

2 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

It's human nature to know that sex with kids = bad.  It will never be normalized.

I think certain aspects of it will never be "normalized" but I think that there will be a degree of acceptance. There are groups of people that will ALWAYS say that intercourse with children is wrong. 

However, there are laws being passed like this one: https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/2020/september/california-passes-bill-to-soften-criminal-penalties-for-lgbt-adults-who-have-sex-with-minors  The law allows judges to be discretionary when putting someone on the sex offender list. It may not seem like much, but you're an adult that proves in some way that the 14 year old wanted to have sex with you and you're 24...then you may not be put on a list. 

Again, not "normalizing" but certainly making it easier, IMO. 

The measure, Senate Bill 145, will amend existing state law that allows judges to decide whether an adult convicted of having vaginal sexual intercourse with a minor should register as a sex offender in cases in which the minor is 14 years or older and the adult is not more than 10 years older than the minor.

Currently, adults who are convicted of having oral or anal sex with a minor under those circumstances are automatically added to the state’s sex offender registry. SB 145 will eliminate automatic sex offender registration in those cases and give judges discretion to make that decision.

4 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I think that is disgusting and wrong.  What does that have to do with saying it's ok with an adult having sexual relations with a child?  If you are saying they are grooming children to grow up to be pedophiles then I think you have a bit of a point but even then the mass population is going to say it is very, very wrong.  Maybe this is where we have a disconnect.

The mass population thinks defunding the police is wrong. Still happened. The mass population thinks fighting stupid wars is wrong. Still happens. On and on. Sometimes it’s like many of you are oblivious to the world you live in and how it operates. 

3 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I'm not saying a kid attends a hour long event at a library and all of a sudden they wanna have sex with adults.  You guys just can't see how this is a process.  Step 1...normalize adults with exposed genitals. 

As I said in the thread, I've talked to abused teens used in sex trafficking.  This doesn't happen overnight.  Their story is usually always the same. They befriended a non-parent adult, and actions that were once taboo and illegal, became normal over a period of time.

• Like 1

The mass population thinks defunding the police is wrong. Still happened. The mass population thinks fighting stupid wars is wrong. Still happens. On and on. Sometimes it’s like many of you are oblivious to the world you live in and how it operates. 

What the hell are you talking about?

I don’t understand what you’re saying. I’m sure there are pedophiles out there exhibiting gross/criminal/inappropriate behaviors. They should be dealt with accordingly. Where you guys go off the rails is seeing some huge global conspiracy behind it with Trump and QAnon secretly waging some heroic counter campaign :wacko:

Who even came close to implying that? This stuff predates Trump. Come on man, stop projecting your fantasies of the opposition. I know it reinforces your belief that the other side is evil or stupid,  it just because it feels good doesn’t mean you should do it. If anyone here has an obsession with Q it’s you and wiffleball. 

Just now, Fireballer said:

I'm not saying a kid attends a hour long event at a library and all of a sudden they wanna have sex with adults.  You guys just can't see how this is a process.  Step 1...normalize adults with exposed genitals. 

As I said in the thread, I've talked to abused teens used in sex trafficking.  This doesn't happen overnight.  Their story is usually always the same. They befriended a non-parent adult, and actions that were once taboo and illegal, became normal over a period of time.

I still don't see how anyone in the general public is looking at this and changing their mind on pedophilia.  No one is thinking that it is now acceptable for an adult to have a sexual relationship with a child.  It's not being normalized.

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

You live in an oligarchy. The few control the many. Yet you think the “mass populace” runs the show. Wake up. 

2 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

I think certain aspects of it will never be "normalized" but I think that there will be a degree of acceptance. There are groups of people that will ALWAYS say that intercourse with children is wrong. 

However, there are laws being passed like this one: https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/2020/september/california-passes-bill-to-soften-criminal-penalties-for-lgbt-adults-who-have-sex-with-minors  The law allows judges to be discretionary when putting someone on the sex offender list. It may not seem like much, but you're an adult that proves in some way that the 14 year old wanted to have sex with you and you're 24...then you may not be put on a list. 

Again, not "normalizing" but certainly making it easier, IMO. 

I just read about it.

Currently, the law states that if a 17yo and 18yo have consensual vag sex, then the judge can use discretion on whether or not to place the 18yo on the sex offender list.  If two gays of the same age give each other blowies, then the 18yo is automatically a sex offender.

This bill corrects that and gives the judge the ability to have discretion for the gays the same way they do for the straights.

I don't see anything wrong with that.

• Like 1

Who even came close to implying that? This stuff predates Trump. Come on man, stop projecting your fantasies of the opposition. I know it reinforces your belief that the other side is evil or stupid,  it just because it feels good doesn’t mean you should do it. If anyone here has an obsession with Q it’s you and wiffleball. 

So what? What’s your focking point? There are pedophiles out there? We must remain vigilant against them? Okay, conceded. You win. Literally no one has ever suggested otherwise :wacko:

You live in an oligarchy. The few control the many. Yet you think the “mass populace” runs the show. Wake up. 

You're losing it, dude.  Take a break from this crap, get out and enjoy life.  Maybe move to the country or something.

4 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Dude is fockin losing it :unsure:

Unfortunately the entire right wing is there with him. I’m legit concerned over where this is going

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The mass population thinks murder is wrong.  It's still illegal.  The mass population thinks theft is wrong.  It's still illegal.

Stop being a scared poosay.

• Like 1

I still don't see how anyone in the general public is looking at this and changing their mind on pedophilia.  No one is thinking that it is now acceptable for an adult to have a sexual relationship with a child.  It's not being normalized.

Kids, dude.  I'm talking about it being normalized to kids.  I don't care what anyone else in this thread is saying about society.  I'm talking about kids.  You expose kids to this on the regular, KIDS THINK ITS NORMAL TO SEE NAKED ADULTS! That's step 1.

• Like 1

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

You're losing it, dude.  Take a break from this crap, get out and enjoy life.  Maybe move to the country or something.

Yeah ok. You’re a waste of time. 

3 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Bingo.

But this doesn’t fit the QAnon narrative, which these guys have clearly embraced whether they want to admit it or not

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

So what? What’s your focking point? There are pedophiles out there? We must remain vigilant against them? Okay, conceded. You win. Literally no one has ever suggested otherwise :wacko:

Yeah, it’s going right to the pizza shop in your mind.  Amd you think people here are the ones falling for conspiracy theories. 

Dude is fockin losing it :unsure:

Unfortunately the entire right wing is there with him. I’m legit concerned over where this is going

I'm pretty sure everyone here agrees that the fringe left is straight up looney tunes but for some reason there are some here that can't see that they are just as bad but on the fringe right.

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

The mass population thinks theft is wrong.  It's still illegal.

You've heard of San Francisco, right?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Kids, dude.  I'm talking about it being normalized to kids.  I don't care what anyone else in this thread is saying about society.  I'm talking about kids.  You expose kids to this on the regular, KIDS THINK ITS NORMAL TO SEE NAKED ADULTS! That's step 1.

Forget it man.  They still think it’s homophobic somehow. Just picking on the gays again. 

Fortunately that's not happening.

1 minute ago, Fireballer said:

You've heard of San Francisco, right?

Theft is legal in SF?

I agree that it's wrong.  No one is arguing that here.  How is that normalizing adults having sexual relations with kids?  Are you saying that if a child starts thinking it's normal then they are going to start up relations with adults?  How is this normalizing adults have sexual relations with children?

I'm pretty sure everyone here agrees that the fringe left is straight up looney tunes but for some reason there are some here that can't see that they are just as bad but on the fringe right.

Well and the fringe right has totally taken over that party. Trump 100% embraced them. Contrast that with Biden who’s been a milquetoast centrist his entire life

• Like 1

Just now, GutterBoy said:

Theft is legal in SF?

Theft is accepted in SF. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah ok. You’re a waste of time. 

The feeling is mutual.

I think you're thinking that this happens overnight. It's called "grooming" for a reason.

3 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Well and the fringe right has totally taken over that party. Trump 100% embraced them. Contrast that with Biden who’s been a milquetoast centrist his entire life

He’s not now. The border, embracing CRT in the federal government and military, doing interview with Cardi  B. Appointing radicals.   That’s not the Biden of old.  Why do you keep bringing up his past? 

Just now, TheNewGirl said:

I think you're thinking that this happens overnight. It's called "grooming" for a reason.

Grooming children to be pedophiles?  I can see that point.  It is not normalizing pedophilia as a culture in the US though, which is what the original post in this thread makes it sound like.  It's not being normalized.

4 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Biden didn’t embrace his fringe? Clueless. 

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Grooming children to be pedophiles?  I can see that point.  It is not normalizing pedophilia as a culture in the US though, which is what the original post in this thread makes it sound like.  It's not being normalized.

These people have totally lost their ability for rational thought 

No. Grooming children for them to believe that seeing naked adults in public, or having adults touch them sexually is normal. 

Again, like someone else said, you start with something small...showing the naked human (mostly male) form in public as something that 'you see every day' won't come as a surprise when your creepy uncle walks around naked. 

I remember just a few years ago Trumpers insisting that Republicans have no problem with homersexuality anymore.

Now in 2021 they tell me letting consenting same sex adults get married was the slippery slope toward pedophilia.

:wacko: 

The spinning of words and posts in this thread is giving me a headache. It's nearly impossible to get a point across here. Have fun guys. 

• Like 1