Djgb13

Slowly normalizing pedophilia

8 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

I disagree that just because the parents think this is funny that they are OK with her having sex with grown men.  In fact I would pretty much guarantee you that if you asked the parents this question, they would say no.

Christ, I didn't say they're ok with it. I said they're sh!tty parents. Like ones who probably don't pay adequate attention, or happily leave the girl with whatever creepy fock agrees to watch her while they go get focked up, or bring their new trashy ass boyfriend they barely know around.

But whatever, I don't give a fock. Feel free to teach your daughter to be a twerking internet ho. Go ahead and reserve a good onlyfans screename while she's young.

It's not like the strategy of “fock it, anything goes” isn't working out great for society. 

• Like 2

Serious question for you @GutterBoy, @IGotWorms...

Why do you guys, and all liberals these days, have such a hard time saying “you know, this is just focking wrong?”

You know it is. Is it just that you love being argumentative?

Why is having any standards whatsoever as a society such an anathema to people anymore?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Why do you guys, and all liberals these days, have such a hard time saying “you know, this is just focking wrong?”

Why is having any standards whatsoever as a society such an anathema to people anymore?

Like what? 

3 minutes ago, Reality said:

Liberals pick the weirdest hills to die on.

Gutter boy is focking with you.

I think the video is dumb and gross and the parents should be ashamed as well as those egging it on.

I don’t think it’s evidence of some conspiracy to “normalize pedophilia.”

Any other questions? :) 

6 minutes ago, Reality said:

Liberals pick the weirdest hills to die on.

They really do.

8 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Gutter boy is focking with you.

I think the video is dumb and gross and the parents should be ashamed as well as those egging it on.

I don’t think it’s evidence of some conspiracy to “normalize pedophilia.”

Any other questions? :) 

Why is everything a conspiracy with you people? 

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Why is everything a conspiracy with you people? 

I have the exact same question for you

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

I have the exact same question for you

We’re not the ones who believed the pee pee tape and the rest of the Russia hoax. Or that the china virus came from bat soup. That’s your crew. 

27 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Like what? 

Bums sh!tting in the street

Needles littering the streets

Mutilating children for transgenderism

Allowing people to pour over the border, during the pandemic, with no vetting whatsoever...

Drag queen Story time...

Allowing boys to compete in girls sports...

Allowing men in girls bathrooms...

Just off the top of my head.. 

1 minute ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Allowing people to pour over the border, during the pandemic, with no vetting whatsoever...

Drag queen Story time...

Most of that is stuff nobody is for.

I don’t care about the border. The right wing used that as a boogeyman one too many times. Don’t believe anything I hear on that anymore.

3 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Drag queen Story time...

No bail for violent offenders, sanctuary cities. 

Just now, IGotWorms said:

I don’t care about the border. The right wing used that as a boogeyman one too many times. Don’t believe anything I hear on that anymore.

Wow. Talk about denial. If there is no issue at the border, then why do we have sanctuary cities and states? 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Wow. Talk about denial. If there is no issue at the border, then why do we have sanctuary cities and states? 

Denial? I said I don’t care :wacko:

Just now, IGotWorms said:

Denial? I said I don’t care :wacko:

You said you don’t care because republicans have used it as a boogeyman , insinuating it’s not a real problem. Try and keep up with your own nonsense, please. 

Twerking encourages pedophilia. But the POTUS campaigning for babytoucher Roy Moore doesn’t.

Geek Logic. :wacko: 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You said you don’t care because republicans have used it as a boogeyman , insinuating it’s not a real problem. Try and keep up with your own nonsense, please. 

Yes that’s why I don’t care. Whether it’s a real problem today, relative to the norm, I don’t know but from what little I’ve heard I doubt it. But spare yourself the retort—like I said, I don’t care

3 hours ago, MDC said:

Twerking encourages pedophilia. But the POTUS campaigning for babytoucher Roy Moore doesn’t.

Geek Logic. :wacko: 

But you guys are all about Joe "The Sniffer" Biden?!?

4 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Funny that Joe would appoint a czar, and the vpotus no less, to address a right wing boogeyman.

And yeah. Nobody is for the other stuff. But one side damn sure won't let anyone do anything about it. 

13 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

1) I'm not a liberal, I am actually a conservative, but not a republican nor one of these religious idiots.  Maybe more libertarian, but I've traditionally held conservative views

2) I have no problem calling something wrong when I feel it is wrong.  The issue here is that my standards are different than your standards, which are different than another person's standards, and that's OK.  Now, there should probably be a minimum standard as society where we say "That is just focking wrong", things like murder, rape, pedos, etc.

The issue is that you want everyone to conform to your standards, and you think that anyone that doesn't is "wrong".

Well we live in a country with different beliefs, different standards, and that is OK.  It's actually good.   The country has moved to be more accepting the past x years, and you haven't, so you are having a hard time dealing with it.

10 hours ago, vuduchile said:

Gutterboy’s skull is thicker than the twerker’s ass.  

Amirite?

Why are you talking about the thickness of a 5 year old's ass?  pedo.

• Like 1

The real issue is that the alt-right has this obsession with pedos.  There was a belief for a long time, still might exist, that there is some global group of pedos that drink babies blood and trade child sex slaves, and Trump was going to arrest them all.  Of course this never happened, but the alt right still has this idea that it exists and they say dumb things like dancing normalizes pedos.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

The real issue is that the alt-right has this obsession with pedos.  There was a belief for a long time, still might exist, that there is some global group of pedos that drink babies blood and trade child sex slaves, and Trump was going to arrest them all.  Of course this never happened, but the alt right still has this idea that it exists and they say dumb things like dancing normalizes pedos.

It’s true. They are a huge voting block. Eye roll. 

26 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

1) I'm not a liberal, I am actually a conservative, but not a republican nor one of these religious idiots.  Maybe more libertarian, but I've traditionally held conservative views

2) I have no problem calling something wrong when I feel it is wrong.  The issue here is that my standards are different than your standards, which are different than another person's standards, and that's OK.  Now, there should probably be a minimum standard as society where we say "That is just focking wrong", things like murder, rape, pedos, etc.

The issue is that you want everyone to conform to your standards, and you think that anyone that doesn't is "wrong".

Well we live in a country with different beliefs, different standards, and that is OK.  It's actually good.   The country has moved to be more accepting the past x years, and you haven't, so you are having a hard time dealing with it.

The country has moved to be far too accepting. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

The country has moved to be far too accepting. 

This is your opinion.

28 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

The country has moved to be more accepting the past x years, 

Pretty much the definition of normalizing.  Thanks.

28 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

This is what happens when you're the token "conservative" at the Sanctuary.  You end up defending liberal tropes.  You're the Washington Generals of "conservatives".

Just now, Fireballer said:

Pretty much the definition of normalizing.  Thanks.

I dont believe we are more accepting of pedos than we have been.  If anything it's the opposite.

51 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

This is what happens when you're the token "conservative" at the Sanctuary.  You end up defending liberal tropes.  You're the Washington Generals of "conservatives".

😁

14 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

So Joe appoints Kamala to be in charge of the border crisis.  Actually slipped up once and called it a crisis when they were avoiding that word like the plague.  President of Guatemala says Joe is thr reason for the crisis at thr border.  Mayors of border cities even Dems have pleaded with him to help them out....

And it is the Republican boogeyman.  

Cant make this stuff up.  You are hilarious.

Just now, listen2me 23 said:

So Joe appoints Kamala to be in charge of the border crisis.  Actually slipped up once and called it a crisis when they were avoiding that word like the plague.  President of Guatemala says Joe is thr reason for the crisis at thr border.  Mayors of border cities even Dems have pleaded with him to help them out....

And it is the Republican boogeyman.  

Cant make this stuff up.  You are hilarious.

lol here you guys are citing the president of Guatemala, like you’ve ever given a fock about one other thing that person has ever said or thought.

3 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

lol here you guys are citing the president of Guatemala, like you’ve ever given a fock about one other thing that person has ever said or thought.

Well, our vice president went there to talk to him. So the left cares a lot.

Until he called them out that is. :lol: 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Wow. So the whole appointing Kamala to fix the border? Not gonna handle that one? What a twat 

1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

The VP went specifically there because of "root causes". She cares so deeply about root causes that she deflects any other convo about the border. I'm entrusting our elected officials that they know what theyre doing.  So, by them making Guatamala the first stop on the root cause train, yes, what the leader of Guatamala says becomes important.  I'm guessing he knows a thing or two about people leaving his country.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

Why are you talking about the thickness of a 5 year old's ass?  pedo.

So it's ok to watch it, cheer for it, record it, twitter it, pretend to smack it, and defend all that as normal.   But it's not ok to compare it to your thick skull?  Got it.  

1 hour ago, vuduchile said:

So it's ok to watch it, cheer for it, record it, twitter it, pretend to smack it, and defend all that as normal.   But it's not ok to compare it to your thick skull?  Got it.  

The folks in the video are misguided at best for their behavior, and you’re a total creep for talking about the thickness of a five year old girls’ ass. D1gby is also a total creep for pontificating on how many cacks she’ll take. Multiple things can be true.

HTH

1 hour ago, vuduchile said:

It's all about context.  In that context the little girl is just dancing and the people around her are enjoying her doing that.  They are not embracing any kind of sexual activity from a child.  The only one's projecting any kind of sexual activity are the people in this thread.