Djgb13

Slowly normalizing pedophilia

19 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

The folks in the video are misguided at best for their behavior, and you’re a total creep for talking about the thickness of a five year old girls’ ass. D1gby is also a total creep for pontificating on how many cacks she’ll take. Multiple things can be true.

HTH

Pedo alert!!! worms likes little kids sticking their asses out.

22 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

The folks in the video are misguided at best for their behavior, and you’re a total creep for talking about the thickness of a five year old girls’ ass. D1gby is also a total creep for pontificating on how many cacks she’ll take. Multiple things can be true.

HTH

Fock off.   It was a joke.  In my world, those are still allowed.  

7 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

It's all about context.  In that context the little girl is just dancing and the people around her are enjoying her doing that.  They are not embracing any kind of sexual activity from a child.  The only one's projecting any kind of sexual activity are the people in this thread.

That’s your opinion. And I disagree with it. 

Now what? 

Just now, vuduchile said:

That’s your opinion. And I disagree with it. 

Now what? 

Move on with life? :dunno:

10 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

It's all about context.  In that context the little girl is just dancing and the people around her are enjoying her doing that.  They are not embracing any kind of sexual activity from a child.  The only one's projecting any kind of sexual activity are the people in this thread.

Why do all liberals want to embrace the sexual promotion of children? Do you really get off on that? Because if you support it, then you are not well.

Just now, Utilit99 said:

Why do all liberals want to embrace the sexual promotion of children? Do you really get off on that? Because if you support it, then you are not well.

You're not very bright if you think that's where I stand on this topic.

3 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

You guys are promoting this girl as a sex object, the alt-right pedo police.

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

You guys are promoting this girl as a sex object, the alt-right pedo police.

You are promoting this girl as a sex object. The left supporting it to the end.

pedo.

12 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

Fock off.   It was a joke.  In my world, those are still allowed.  

Well it’s a weird joke from a guy supposedly decrying pedophilia. The only people that have sexualized a five year old girl in this thread are you, and Digby :dunno:

2 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Well it’s a weird joke from a guy supposedly decrying pedophilia. The only people that have sexualized a five year old girl in this thread are you, and Digby :dunno:

You would make a terrible lawyer. You lose this by a mile.

7 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Have you actually read the thread?   What the hell happened to you anyway?  You used to be halfway normal.  

Remember these? Are are you too afraid to admit laughing at a pedo joke?

How was Michael different from acne? Acne doesn't come on your face until you're about 13

Jacko didn't even want that injection, until the doctor said he was gonna feel a small ...

What do Jackson and Wal Mart have in common? They both have boys pants half off.

Should I do Jared now?

3 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Worms and gutterpedo lost this thread

Tell us again how this kid is performing a sex act :lol:

You're a creep, and a retard, and a disgusting person.

29 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

Remember these? Are are you too afraid to admit laughing at a pedo joke?

How was Michael different from acne? Acne doesn't come on your face until you're about 13

Jacko didn't even want that injection, until the doctor said he was gonna feel a small ...

What do Jackson and Wal Mart have in common? They both have boys pants half off.

Should I do Jared now?

You’re commenting on little girl’s asses and making references to sexual acts with children but I’m supposedly the one that is okay with pedophilia? :wacko:

55 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Worms and gutterpedo lost this thread

Sure did 

4 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

You have no idea if there are any pedos in that crowd. We do know that Biden has this clip on a loop at the WH.

3 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

You’re commenting on little girl’s asses and making references to sexual acts with children but I’m supposedly the one that is okay with pedophilia? :wacko:

Pedo worm. 

4 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

You’re obviously not following what I’ve said in this thread.  I never claimed you were ok with anything.  

6 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Take a seat, Little Buddy.  You, Wiffleputz and MDC are the Pedo Defenders I, II and III, which goes back to the pedo suggestive Twitter posts of the owner of Comet Ping Pong, for whom you inexplicably covered.

13 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

1) I'm not a liberal, I am actually a conservative, but not a republican nor one of these religious idiots.  Maybe more libertarian, but I've traditionally held conservative views

2) I have no problem calling something wrong when I feel it is wrong.  The issue here is that my standards are different than your standards, which are different than another person's standards, and that's OK.  Now, there should probably be a minimum standard as society where we say "That is just focking wrong", things like murder, rape, pedos, etc.

The issue is that you want everyone to conform to your standards, and you think that anyone that doesn't is "wrong".

Well we live in a country with different beliefs, different standards, and that is OK.  It's actually good.   The country has moved to be more accepting the past x years, and you haven't, so you are having a hard time dealing with it.

I don't know why we continue to have these confused people wash up on our shores, but you are a liberal.  The country has moved to be more accepting of what?  

4 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I don't care who you are, there is nothing appropriate about that.

Agreed, that is all kinds of focked up, 99.9% of people would agree.

Still has nothing to do with normalizing pedos however.

What is wrong with you people? All I see is a guy dressed as a colorful primate. Why do you need to make it sexual?  😉

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Agreed, that is all kinds of focked up, 99.9% of people would agree.

Still has nothing to do with normalizing pedos however.

I've come to the realization that you obviously don't know what normalize means, or you're just doing a terrible trolling attempt.

1 minute ago, Fireballer said:

I've come to the realization that you obviously don't know what normalize means, or you're just doing a terrible trolling attempt.

Why don't you tell me what it means so we can avoid all the tedious back and forth.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Same here. Maybe we should try and say mainstreaming? Perhaps he could grasp that? 

6 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

How does it normalize pedophilia?

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Same here. Maybe we should try and say mainstreaming? Perhaps he could grasp that? 

I'm fine with that.  How does this mainstream pedophelia?

6 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I'm fine with that.  How does this mainstream pedophelia?

It introduces it into the mainstream? I’d say a library is a mainstream venue. If it were being done off Broadway it wouldn’t be news. That help? 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

It introduces it into the mainstream? I’d say a library is a pretty mainstream venue. 

It was an inappropriate costume and everyone agrees it was inappropriate.  Not how it introduces pedos to the mainstream.

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

How does it normalize pedophilia?

First of all, we don't have to be talking about societal normalization.  Behaviors like this normalize it to kids. And, at the same time, with societal normalizations become more liberal, kids are exposed to more of these situations. As I said in the twerking thread, this is a first step.  You don't just flip a switch and kids are all of a sudden sex toys.  Exposed genitalia by an adult(real or fake) around kids, is a grooming technique.  If parents or sane adults aren't  around to squash this, kids are influenced to think it's normal.  

4 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

First of all, we don't have to be talking about societal normalization.  Behaviors like this normalize it to kids. And, at the same time, with societal normalizations become more liberal, kids are exposed to more of these situations. As I said in the twerking thread, this is a first step.  You don't just flip a switch and kids are all of a sudden sex toys.  Exposed genitalia by an adult(real or fake) around kids, is a grooming technique.  If parents or sane adults aren't  around to squash this, kids are influenced to think it's normal.  

It's extremely inappropriate but I still don't see how it's normalizing pedophilia.  It will never be seen as generally acceptable for adults to have sexual relations with children. 

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

It will never be seen as generally acceptable for adults to have sexual relations with children. 

Exactly.  I know these Trump people are all scared of the lefties, but we can all agree that sex with kids = bad, and that's never gonna change.

4 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

It was an inappropriate costume and everyone agrees it was inappropriate.  Not how it introduces pedos to the mainstream.

You’re determined to not get it. Or you won’t let go. It’s a fairly simple equation.  When you introduce taboo or immoral behaviors into public settings, it’s the start of accepting the behaviors as normal.  There was a time when women wouldn’t be shown smoking or drinking on film. Ridiculous? Yes. But the point is that once something that was considered taboo or immoral was fed to the masses, it became accepted by most of the people. Sometimes it’s fine, like with interracial marriage. Sometimes it’s not, like showing a guy with a hanging between his legs.  I’d you can’t see the difference between IR marriage and that then you’re blinded by ideology. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I didn't realize we had so many groomers here at the geek club. 

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

It's extremely inappropriate but I still don't see how it's normalizing pedophilia.  It will never be seen as generally acceptable for adults to have sexual relations with children. 

So, you don't see how a kid can think it's normal for an adult to expose their genitals if kids see these actions?

Child developmentEdit

Children are known for developing behaviors based on family, friends and media influences. A child may not know what they were doing is right or wrong. They must be able to learn from experiences if their actions are right or wrong. It is the parent's job to teach the child whether it is socially accepted or not. As the child develops from a child to a young adult, most of their influence will come from their friends. It will become harder for parents to tell how the child behaves as the child grows older.[8]

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

It doesn’t have to be about having sex with kids. It can be about getting kids to accept it when they get older.  You’re another one that can’t look at all aspects, fixated on what’s in front of you.