tubby_mcgee

Biden is sending someone to your door to see if you've been vaccinated

1 hour ago, TBayXXXVII said:

When I got my vaccine, the first thing they asked for was my ID.  :dunno:

Same here, but I'm white so they knew I had one. Not sure how it works for the folks "unable" to get one.  I guess they let them die?  :dunno:

35 minutes ago, DonS said:

Same here, but I'm white so they knew I had one. Not sure how it works for the folks "unable" to get one.  I guess they let them die?  :dunno:

I guess ID is only racist when it's asked by Republican's. 

2 hours ago, TK0001 said:

You seriously believe a company decided to start investigating this technology in order to make it look like Trump wasn't talking out of his @ss?

Trump's speech was on April 23.

Healight and Cedars Sinai announced a collaboration on April 21. Which is probably why Trump mentioned it just days after.

And the technology had been developing for five years.

https://apnews.com/press-release/accesswire/b44f4531071e6204023f7b8e16f59d4b

Led by Mark Pimentel, MD, the research team of the Medically Associated Science and Technology (MAST) Program at Cedars-Sinai has been developing the patent-pending Healight platform since 2016 and has produced a growing body of scientific evidence demonstrating pre-clinical safety and effectiveness of the technology as an antiviral and antibacterial treatment. 

Care to sextuple down on being wrong?

The device they had was meant to go up your butt. This anti-COVID thing was sheer opportunism. We will see who is doubling down on being wrong when the people that invested in this silly stock lose it all.

1 hour ago, DonS said:

I guess they didn’t get their stimulus checks either. 

23 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I guess they didn’t get their stimulus checks either. 

I bet they'll find a way to get proper ID if they start handing out reparation checks. 

On 7/8/2021 at 4:12 PM, Fireballer said:

Door knocking, and now this, should put us over the top

Notice who was not a part of that.  :bandana:

Blacks have the lowest vaccination rate. Will they be concentrating on that community? 

Be careful. If they come to give you a vaccine, they will probably also take your Bible.

4 hours ago, dogcows said:

The device they had was meant to go up your butt. This anti-COVID thing was sheer opportunism. We will see who is doubling down on being wrong when the people that invested in this silly stock lose it all.

I have to admit your persistence in arguing the wrong point is really impressive. By now you've been proven wrong umpteen times and yet instead of acknowledging it, you continue to parrot the same irrelevant opinion. 

You actually believe Healight popped into existence merely because Trump mentioned the technology. You believe the same man you call an idiot can breathe into existence an entirely new medical procedure, off the cuff, in a bullsh!t session before a press conference. Despite being shown it has been tested since 2016, you insist it was created in 2020.

You talk about Trump supporters being cultists, yet you cling to utterly stupid and easily disproven claims because you can't possibly look at reality and acknowledge it if it doesn't paint Trump in a bad light. You have voluntarily forfeited any semblance of independent thought in favor of swallowing every anti-Trump bogus claim fed to you. 

I have never seen more insane, cultish behavior in my life, on such a grand scale.

But please, tell me more that this technology you insist doesn't exist, yet acknowledge has been tested on COVID patients, does not work.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Blacks have the lowest vaccination rate. Will they be concentrating on that community? 

Yeah probably

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

Yeah probably

I’m sure. They can start with south Chicago and East St Louis. 

7 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

When I got my vaccine, the first thing they asked for was my ID.  :dunno:

Then they gave me a vaccine card to keep as well.  It's all so difficult.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, TK0001 said:

You actually believe Healight popped into existence merely because Trump mentioned the technology.

No, what I said is that Aytu, an opportunist company that tried to cash in on Chinese COVID tests that weren’t approved by the FDA, saw they had something that could be perceived as similar to what Trump mentioned and decided to use that to goose their stock price. It took them 6 months after his speech to get their very first pre-clinical trial. That’s not a tech they were planning on using anytime soon. They took their anal device and stuck it down people’s throats to try and save their dying company.

Look, Trump talked about UV light because they were talking that day about how it kills the virus when it’s outside of the body. Even this device from Aytu isn’t a “powerful light” that will rid the body of the virus. Our body isn’t an empty cavity in which you can shine a light that hits all our cells. This endotracheal tube can’t even get down into the lungs where the real problem is... and how could it? Our lungs are made up of alveoli. You can’t just shine a light into the lungs and have it get into all the alveoli. It’s a joke, and the investors who initially jumped on the hype figured it out pretty quick.

There’s a reason why we used a vaccine. Our white blood cells can kill viruses all throughout the body, even “where the sun don’t shine.” Once those cells know how to kill COVID, they do so on sight. Trying to shine a light that will somehow get into every nook and cranny of our body is a fool’s errand and would also kill a lot more than just COVID.

Trump supporters though, after being lied to constantly over the years, are willing to believe that there’s “something there” with these UV and disinfectant ideas. If you really believe it, you should buy all the Aytu stock you can get your hands on. Ten years ago its adjusted price was over 400,000 a share. Now it’s around $4 a share. Sounds like a great bargain. I’m sure it’s gonna “pop” any day now.

10 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

Then they gave me a vaccine card to keep as well.  It's all so difficult.

Unfortunately folks in rural areas are focked if they ever need to photocopy their vaccination card.  Systemic lack of Kinko's is a real problem. 

2 hours ago, dogcows said:

Trump supporters though, after being lied to constantly over the years, are willing to believe that there’s “something there” with these UV and disinfectant ideas. If you really believe it, you should buy all the Aytu stock you can get your hands on. Ten years ago its adjusted price was over 400,000 a share. Now it’s around $4 a share. Sounds like a great bargain. I’m sure it’s gonna “pop” any day now.

I don't know how many times it needs to be said, said again, rephrased, or written with crayon on the back on a Denny's menu.

The fact it doesn't or didn't work is irrelevant. Your entire post is about the efficacy of the technology. The fact it exists is the point. You said Trump was making it all up and Trump supporters are stupid for believing him. You want so badly to believe he meant "inject bleach" you refuse to acknowledge the technology that has been around since at least 2016.

Have someone read that to you, really slow, so you finally get it. Preferably not an anti-Trump cultist.

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, DonS said:

Unfortunately folks in rural areas are focked if they ever need to photocopy their vaccination card.  Systemic lack of Kinko's is a real problem. 

Crap. So true. We better loop in kameltoe on this one. 

• Sad 1

19 hours ago, TK0001 said:

I don't know how many times it needs to be said, said again, rephrased, or written with crayon on the back on a Denny's menu.

The fact it doesn't or didn't work is irrelevant. Your entire post is about the efficacy of the technology. The fact it exists is the point. You said Trump was making it all up and Trump supporters are stupid for believing him. You want so badly to believe he meant "inject bleach" you refuse to acknowledge the technology that has been around since at least 2016.

Have someone read that to you, really slow, so you finally get it. Preferably not an anti-Trump cultist.

The lengths people will go to to defend the snake-oil salesman… Fine, believe whatever you want. But if you put your life’s savings into this or disinfectant injections, don’t come crying to me when you’re homeless.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Let me know and they do Chicago. Lol. 

They were literally at a housing project.

They were literally at a housing project.

Chicago. Let me know. 

Chicago. Let me know. 

There were black people there so it must be just like Chicago.  :lol:

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Look at you! You finally got a win! How’s it working out? Are people doing it? 

Look at you! You finally got a win! How’s it working out? Are people doing it? 

good luck continuing to look for your first win

https://www.chicago.gov/city/en/sites/covid19-vaccine/home/vaccination-data-at-a-glance.html

51% of total Chicago population fully vaccinated, slightly higher than the total US number at 47.9% (https://ourworldindata.org/covid-vaccinations)

Yes, blacks are lower but in total there was an uptick in May which looks like it coincides with when this campaign was taking place. 

6 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

good luck continuing to look for your first win

Lighten up. People will start to think you’re autistic or something. 

On 7/14/2021 at 7:21 AM, dogcows said:

The lengths people will go to to defend the snake-oil salesman… Fine, believe whatever you want. But if you put your life’s savings into this or disinfectant injections, don’t come crying to me when you’re homeless.

Your lack of ability to grasp the written word continues to stagger. 

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

https://www.chicago.gov/city/en/sites/covid19-vaccine/home/vaccination-data-at-a-glance.html

51% of total Chicago population fully vaccinated, slightly higher than the total US number at 47.9% (https://ourworldindata.org/covid-vaccinations)

Yes, blacks are lower but in total there was an uptick in May which looks like it coincides with when this campaign was taking place. 

A reverend leading a grassroots effort to reach people months ago is a far cry from a state sponsored one.  Typical of you, giving apples when asked for oranges. 

On 7/14/2021 at 7:21 AM, dogcows said:

The lengths people will go to to subvert an elected president. Have you forgotten all that? Russia! Spying, lying? You’re more concerned with what yahoos on the internet say than you are with what our elected officials actually did. Makes sense, you supported all of it. Stormy! Pathetic. 

Kenya! Lock her up! :clap:

Trump is the poster child for petty childishness. Fock him. He can go back to golfing and molesting young women now.

• Thanks 1

Pretty sure one of Biden’s roving gestapo gangs was banging on my door this morning, trying to pump me full of their timed-death poison. I’m not actually sure because of course I pissed myself and cowered under the bed like a little girl, but I think we can all agree it was probably at least an Obamacare death squad coming to kill grandma :cry:

8 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Pretty sure one of Biden’s roving gestapo gangs was banging on my door this morning, trying to pump me full of their timed-death poison. I’m not actually sure because of course I pissed myself and cowered under the bed like a little girl, but I think we can all agree it was probably at least an Obamacare death squad coming to kill grandma :cry:

They must have been there at the crack of dawn. 

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

A reverend leading a grassroots effort to reach people months ago is a far cry from a state sponsored one.  Typical of you, giving apples when asked for oranges. 

No that’s what HT did.  He asked if they’d be doing it in predominantly black areas and I gave him one in a freaking housing project.  Then he requested a specific city.

No that’s what HT did.  He asked if they’d be doing it in predominantly black areas and I gave him one in a freaking housing project.  Then he requested a specific city.

You win dude. Congratulations. 

10 hours ago, TK0001 said:

Your lack of ability to grasp the written word continues to stagger. 

Why? Because I don’t buy your assumption that Trump’s rant about a “powerful light” in the body was referring to the Healight? You’re the one making a massive leap of logic there. He was blathering on ignorantly and… oh look! Something he said bears a very very slight resemblance to a tech used in (literally) an anal probe! He is a genius!

Just now, dogcows said:

Why? Because I don’t buy your assumption that Trump’s rant about a “powerful light” in the body was referring to the Healight? You’re the one making a massive leap of logic there. He was blathering on ignorantly and… oh look! Something he said bears a very very slight resemblance to a tech used in (literally) an anal probe! He is a genius!

TRUMP!!!!! :mad:

9 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The lengths people will go to to subvert an elected president. Have you forgotten all that? Russia! Spying, lying? You’re more concerned with what yahoos on the internet say than you are with what our elected officials actually did. Makes sense, you supported all of it. Stormy! Pathetic. 

A Republican, Rod Rosenstein was the one that authorized Robert Mueller’s investigation… not Democrats. Haven’t the Trumpers figured that out yet? Try to get at least the basics right.

1 minute ago, dogcows said:

A Republican, Rod Rosenstein was the one that authorized Robert Mueller’s investigation… not Democrats. Haven’t the Trumpers figured that out yet? Try to get at least the basics right.

Just now, Utilit99 said:

Do you have Tourette Syndrome?