Jump to content
tubby_mcgee

Biden is sending someone to your door to see if you've been vaccinated

Recommended Posts

Keep up the good fight gutterboy.  Back when Biden had his mental faculties, he would have been proud of you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Keep up the good fight gutterboy.  Back when Biden had his mental faculties, he would have been proud of you.

Where am I defending Biden?  Biden is a brainless old fool.

I'm just laughing at all you idiots calling him a nazi and crying about Dr Suess books. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's hilarious because for 4 years, the left called your precious Trump a nazi and you went ballistic defending him, now you're doing the same to Biden.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Where am I defending Biden?  Biden is a brainless old fool.

I'm just laughing at all you idiots calling him a nazi and crying about Dr Suess books. :lol:

I don't think Biden's a nazi either.  It's odd that you're just laughing at all the idiots, but have probably 50% of the posts in the thread.  You get worked up easy like Digby.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

What exactly do you think is going to happen?

Nothing soon...then slowly...restrictions...etc...it will be like smoking is now..

Scarlett letter...only its a V.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

I don't think Biden's a nazi either.  It's odd that you're just laughing at all the idiots, but have probably 50% of the posts in the thread.  You get worked up easy like Digby.

I'm not trying to fight anyone

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

I'm not trying to fight anyone

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

I don't think Biden's a nazi either.  It's odd that you're just laughing at all the idiots, but have probably 50% of the posts in the thread.  You get worked up easy like Digby.

I think we all are aware of the Covid vaccine. So what would be the point of sending people to houses (if that is what is planned) other than assess who you are.  And people can clam up about comparisons to the census, which is in the constitution. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

I think we all are aware of the Covid vaccine. So what would be the point of sending people to houses (if that is what is planned) other than assess who you are.  And people can clam up about comparisons to the census, which is in the constitution. 

Well, we know that democrats think blacks are too stupid to get an ID in order to vote.  They probably think blacks aren't even aware of the vaccine...hell, they might not be aware of the chinavirus.  Maybe they're heading into the ghetto to knock on their doors.  I have my fingers crossed that that's the plan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

The modern alt-right is scared of anything and everything.

What’s the alt-right? Are they as scared of being called a racist as you are? Do they defend rioting and looting and call it mostly peaceful? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

What’s the alt-right? Are they as scared of being called a racist as you are? Do they defend rioting and looting and call it mostly peaceful? 

You can call me a racist, I don't care.  I've been called worse.  I don't get my feewings hurt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

I think we all are aware of the Covid vaccine. So what would be the point of sending people to houses (if that is what is planned) other than assess who you are.  And people can clam up about comparisons to the census, which is in the constitution. 

What are they going to do with this list of voluntarily unvaccinated people?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, MDC said:

What are they going to do with this list of voluntarily unvaccinated people?

They will be murdered and fed back to us as govt sponsored protein bars.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, MDC said:

What are they going to do with this list of voluntarily unvaccinated people?

Go door to door with it? :dunno:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

book burning :lol:

Nobody burns books anymore you paranoid lil poosay 

its called a metaphor, things like cancelling Dr Seuss, Uncle Ben, Ms Butterworth would all classify

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Go door to door with it? :dunno:

Go door to door with their assessment of who you are? I’m just trying to figure out the endgame here. I like good science fiction. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

It's hilarious because for 4 years, the left called your precious Trump a nazi and you went ballistic defending him, now you're doing the same to Biden.

Stuff like defending BLATANT racist policies and claiming its not racist, or defending widespread looting, burning, and attacks on citizens as "mostly peaceful" is EXACTLY the sort of thing that Goebbels would do.

There is no difference between Hitler forcing Jews to wear a star, and the democrats enforcing diversity rules to hire one ethnic group and shun others.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would marking your door with lamb's blood keep them away?  It works for Creeping Death. :headbanger:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, MDC said:

Go door to door with their assessment of who you are? I’m just trying to figure out the endgame here. I like good science fiction. 

End game here is to get everyone vaccinated .

If it's a unavailability/education thing, they will probably offer the vax right there, or give you literature on how it's safe and where to get it. 

They will probably mark down who in your house is vaccinated and who isn't, and then record that somewhere. I am thinking like census records and how they come door to door for that to make sure you did it online. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, DonS said:

Would marking your door with lamb's blood keep them away?  It works for Creeping Death. :headbanger:

 

 

James Hetfield wrote the Bible. TIL.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

its called a metaphor, things like cancelling Dr Seuss, Uncle Ben, Ms Butterworth would all classify

 

They didn't fock with Uncle Ben, did they?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, GutterBoy said:

They didn't fock with Uncle Ben, did they?

of course they did, they deleted everything black

but conservatives are the racists

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

They didn't fock with Uncle Ben, did they?

It's now called "Ben's Original".

And I am so indignant about there no longer be a negro on the box I am shaking right now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

of course they did, they deleted everything black

but conservatives are the racists

 

Oh well fock it, Biden IS a nazi!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TK0001 said:

It's now called "Ben's Original".

And I am so indignant about there no longer be a negro on the box I am shaking right now.

why would they remove the logo of everything black its almost like they dont want anyone to know there were actual successful black people

helps in the oppression olympics

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TK0001 said:

It's now called "Ben's Original".

And I am so indignant about there no longer be a negro on the box I am shaking right now.

They might as well just rip up the constitution.  If I can't have a negro on my box of rice, let's all move to Brazil.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

why would they remove the logo of everything black its almost like they dont want anyone to know there were actual successful black people

helps in the oppression olympics

 

I know. I don't want to like in a world where I can't pretend my pancakes and rice are being served by slaves. It's all just too much. What they ask of us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TK0001 said:

I know. I don't want to like in a world where I can't pretend my pancakes and rice are being served by slaves. It's all just too much. What they ask of us.

thats what you did?  jeezus you're a focking racist

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, MDC said:

Go door to door with their assessment of who you are? I’m just trying to figure out the endgame here. I like good science fiction. 

:lol:  You don't think they already have the list? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

:lol:  You don't think they already have the list? 

I’m sure they do. Just wondering what you think they’re going to do with this list?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

End game here is to get everyone vaccinated .

That’s horrible. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MDC said:

That’s horrible. 

I guess; if it's being forced on people, then yes...that's horrible. We shouldn't be forced. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I presume their target market is those who are undecided and unvaxxed.  Are there a lot of those people?  I also presume they don’t have a DB of who has and has not been vaxxed (yet anyway) so how are they targeting neighborhoods for this random door to door crusade? :dunno: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Forget about this ignorance ever taking off. It's as lame as their bluff of "you will need a vax passport". They may go to a few doors and then realize the failure of it. They are too dumb to see that it will accomplish nothing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, MDC said:

I’m sure they do. Just wondering what you think they’re going to do with this list?

Go door to door with it?  :dunno:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

However, I can see some idiot vaxtard, Biden supporters going it on their own and getting either a beat down or killed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

I guess; if it's being forced on people, then yes...that's horrible. We shouldn't be forced. 

But it’s not being forced.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TimmySmith said:

Go door to door with it?  :dunno:

Then what?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MDC said:

Then what?

Doesn't matter. The Nazism has been accomplished. :dunno:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×