Sign in to follow this  
IGotWorms

Delta variant more transmissible than chickenpox?

Just had another friend txt me this morning about having covid. This is the fourth one. Each one followed the ivermectin protocol. None of them went to the hospital  This latest friend started right away and felt almost back to normal 3 days later. He said he's still a little sore but that's probably from laying in bed.

11 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Just had another friend txt me this morning about having covid. This is the fourth one. Each one followed the ivermectin protocol. None of them went to the hospital  This latest friend started right away and felt almost back to normal 3 days later. He said he's still a little sore but that's probably from laying in bed.

Where are they getting it from?   I thought a lot of places weren’t giving it.  And isn’t the “ivermectin protocol” according to Dr Kory really like 6 different medicines?

13 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Where are they getting it from?   I thought a lot of places weren’t giving it.  And isn’t the “ivermectin protocol” according to Dr Kory really like 6 different medicines?

I don't know where they got it from I had mine shipped in.

As for the protocol it's .2mg/kg ivermectin for 3 days, 1-3k IU vitamin D3, 1k mg twice daily vitamin C, 50mg zinc.

Aspirin 325mg/day if needed.

52 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

I don't know where they got it from I had mine shipped in.

As for the protocol it's .2mg/kg ivermectin for 3 days, 1-3k IU vitamin D3, 1k mg twice daily vitamin C, 50mg zinc.

Aspirin 325mg/day if needed.

Interesting, the D, C, and zinc are all normal doses, nothing special.  I used to take 5K D3 as a supplement.

I might look into getting ivermectin shipped to me to have on hand, thanks for the info.  :thumbsup: 

ivermectin? :lol:

Guys, if you get covid, you will likely be fine anyway.  Ivermectin hasn't been shown to do anything.

Live a healthy life, eat well, get vaxed.  If you get covid, do what you always do when you get sick, drink fluids, take vitamins, rest up, etc.

• Confused 1

41 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Interesting, the D, C, and zinc are all normal doses, nothing special.  I used to take 5K D3 as a supplement.

I might look into getting ivermectin shipped to me to have on hand, thanks for the info.  :thumbsup: 

Yeah the vitamins and zinc are in my daily. I just have to add ivermectin

11 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Guys, if you get covid, you will likely be fine anyway.  Ivermectin hasn't been shown to do anything.

Live a healthy life, eat well, get vaxed.  If you get covid, do what you always do when you get sick, drink fluids, take vitamins, rest up, etc.

I'm an outlier.

But even if not, IMO eschewing treatments because of faith in the almighty vax is on a similar level as doing the opposite.  There is benefit in doing both, and this either/or mindset our country seems to be in is not helping us.

4 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

I'm on hold with supplements because of the chemo; antioxidants in particular are not encouraged because they can help protect the cancer cells.  I'll ask the onc about adding them back in when I see him in a few weeks to review my scan.

That reminds me that I need to research supplements with the immunotherapy, since I am likely continuing that longer term.

Nevertheless if I were to get Covid, the first order of business is to recover from Covid.  A week or two of antioxidants won't make or break my cancer recovery.

15 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Also Quercetin and NAC.  Been taking them. No Ivermectin though. 

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

wow, you guys are really scared of covid, taking all these weirds supplements and crap.

Agreed.  C, D, and zinc are crazy talk, yo!  I mean, it's not like they are A or B, how important can they be to general health?  And I've never heard of them outside of Covid.  Tin foil hat stuff going on here.  :thumbsup: 

9 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Agreed.  C, D, and zinc are crazy talk, yo!  I mean, it's not like they are A or B, how important can they be to general health?  And I've never heard of them outside of Covid.  Tin foil hat stuff going on here.  :thumbsup: 

I'm referring to the ivermectin, Quercetin and NAC

10 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I'm referring to the ivermectin, Quercetin and NAC

I used to take Quercetin pre-chemo as well, it is an antioxidant:

Quercetin has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects that might help reduce swelling, kill cancer cells, control blood sugar, and help prevent heart disease.

Never heard of NAC, just looked it up, I may add that in when I can down the road.

NAC helps replenish glutathione, arguably your body’s most powerful antioxidant. Therefore, it can improve a variety of health conditions.

I didn't see anyone say they are taking ivermectin as a prophylactic, but maybe I missed it.

6 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Cdub said he bought some in case he gets sick.

Yes, that's not a supplement, that's a treatment.  I presume you have medicines in your house that you don't take regularly but take if you need them.  

Covid is making people look at their immune health.  Which is only a good thing.  If we all ate right, we probably wouldn't need supplements, but we don't.  

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Yes, that's not a supplement, that's a treatment.  I presume you have medicines in your house that you don't take regularly but take if you need them.  

He's being a troll. 

45 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Yes I do.  I take treatments that are proven to work.  I don't take random medicine because I'm a scared poosay.

34 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Covid is making people look at their immune health.  Which is only a good thing.  If we all ate right, we probably wouldn't need supplements, but we don't.  

Then why not just eat right?

Why eat crap and then take some quack supplement that probably does nothing.

1 hour ago, Cdub100 said:

He's being a troll. 

I know, he gets like this where he is backed into a corner.  He'll keep narrowing his focus and shifting the goalposts slightly, then say "see I was right!" about some small sliver that had nothing to do with his initial point.  He'll also forget about things like dismissing treatments, trusting the vax implicitly, and you guys are scared poosies for taking antioxidants.

Currently we're at the "yeah those nutrients are beneficial but a my perfect diet gets me everything I need, you guys are wasting money" phase of the discussion.  :thumbsup: 

56 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Then why not just eat right?

Why eat crap and then take some quack supplement that probably does nothing.

Why do you care so much? Lol

Keep taking and stockpiling your unproven treatments and supplements, retards. :lol:

It's hilarious that these are the same people that won't get vaxed but they will take any pill that is pimped on facebook.

Truly a bunch of scared idiots.

It really is just Cdub.  This is a clown that said that wearing a mask was dangerous for you, then he goes and gets vaxed, and now he's stockpiling ivermectin in case he gets sick.  it's hilarious.

For the record, I had covid and recovered, I hate wearing a mask and don't think it's helpful, I only got vaxed a month ago to support my kid who wanted to get vaxed, I still don't wear a mask unless I'm required, I'm not taking any bullshit snake oil to prevent myself from getting covid or if I do get covid again.

2 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Why do you care so much? Lol

I really don't, I'm just calling you guys gays for all this dumb stuff you do.

3 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

For the record, I had covid and recovered, I hate wearing a mask and don't think it's helpful, I only got vaxed a month ago to support my kid who wanted to get vaxed, I still don't wear a mask unless I'm required, I'm not taking any bullshit snake oil to prevent myself from getting covid or if I do get covid again.

Raising a scared poosey who forces dad to put junk into his body AFTER he already had the virus.  But FDA approved vitamin supplements are evil.  You can't make this up.  :lol: 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Raising a scared poosey who forces dad to put junk into his body AFTER he already had the virus.  But FDA approved vitamin supplements are evil.  You can't make this up.  :lol: 

Nobody forced me to get vaxed, I chose to, and it's FDA Approved.

The anti-vaxer is defending his pills by using the FDA :lol:  You're a joke.

3 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Nobody forced me to get vaxed, I chose to, and it's FDA Approved.

The anti-vaxer is defending his pills by using the FDA :lol:  You're a joke.

:lol:  Did your wimpy son allow you to post today?   Getting the jab after covid.  Is there a bigger poosey move on the planet?   You were less of an embarrassment when you were trolling. 

1 minute ago, TimmySmith said:

:lol:  Did your wimpy son allow you to post today?   Getting the jab after covid.  Is there a bigger poosey move on the planet?   You were less of an embarrassment when you were trolling. 

The bigger poosy move is taking a bunch of weird supplements because you're scared of covid.

I can understand you being scared of the vaccine, but you're also scared of covid? :lol:

46 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

how old is kid?

Just now, porkbutt said:

how old is kid?

She's 18.  College freshman and the school was giving $1K to everyone vaxed, plus unvaxed students needed weekly testing and quarantined, so made sense to get it.  She also recovered from the virus previously.

15 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

She's 18.  College freshman and the school was giving $1K to everyone vaxed, plus unvaxed students needed weekly testing and quarantined, so made sense to get it.  She also recovered from the virus previously.

makes sense. my kids are under 18 and in early high school and they clueless...they wouldn't know whether they wanted it or not. they are not vaxxed and no plans to.

3 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

makes sense. my kids are under 18 and in early high school and they clueless...they wouldn't know whether they wanted it or not. they are not vaxxed and no plans to.

My other two kids 16 and 15 both got vaxed, they really wanted to, I tried to talk them out of it (both recovered from covid) but they insisted they get it.

2 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

My other two kids 16 and 15 both got vaxed, they really wanted to, I tried to talk them out of it (both recovered from covid) but they insisted they get it.

yea my whole house had it and recovered no issues...wife and 2 kids

4 hours ago, jerryskids said:

I think "weird supplements and crap" may be a bit of an exaggeration, but it is ironic that the same people saying covid is NBD (not you) are fully stocked on the medicine they think will help if they get it.   If it was NBD, you shouldn't need anything.

21 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I think "weird supplements and crap" may be a bit of an exaggeration, but it is ironic that the same people saying covid is NBD (not you) are fully stocked on the medicine they think will help if they get it.   If it was NBD, you shouldn't need anything.

Who has said it is NBD?  It is a virus and should be taken as seriously as any other virus. :dunno: However, it has made many people examine their immune health.  It's odd how the cucks are for masks, but not vitamins?  Totally brainwashed. 

A number of colleges are now requiring the flu shot and the Covid shot. For some reason the Left are against people developing natural immunity 

Those who would give up essential liberty, to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

Who has said it is NBD?  It is a virus and should be taken as seriously as any other virus. :dunno: However, it has made many people examine their immune health.  It's odd how the cucks are for masks, but not vitamins?  Totally brainwashed. 

I'm pro-vitamins.  Just thought it was odd that so many of you all the sudden seem so concerned about the virus.   Most people don't really take the flu all that seriously, which is what many here have compared it to (even pre-vaccine).

2 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

Whose not for vitamins?  I'm all for vitamins.  It's that weird crap that you're taking because youre a scared little girl.

oOoOO, covid is scary, take these weird pills.  What a dummy

8 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

🤣 The bold is what doesn't do anything. Right now there are millions of idiots full of useless jab juice that wore off months ago. They are now getting covid and dying BECAUSE they didn't get early treatment. They were told the jab juice would lessen their symptoms. They fell for that lie.

Don't listen to this idiot. His recommendation can kill you.