Sign in to follow this  
IGotWorms

Delta variant more transmissible than chickenpox?

16 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

It's also your choice to get drunk off your arse, get behind the wheel and intentionally cause a head-on collision with a school bus, killing all 30 kids and the driver.

The unvaccinated have reignited the pandemic. Hospitals are overflowing. People are dying. We're looking at shutdowns and having to wear masks again, all because ignorant idiots are going "it's muh body. 😭"

Actually the Delta variant is a mutation likely conceived from the vaccinated host.  And hospitals aren't overflowing.  In fact of the recent outbreak among nearly 300 VACCINATED people in Mass, only 4 were hospitalized.  All released. 

We all know you are a dumb troll here, I am just trying to prevent you from speaking your idiocy to an actual person.  A public service. :thumbsup:

13 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Kudos to the anti-vax, anti-mask, conspiracy-loving, Trump-licking dumbarses for continuing with our ignorantly scheduled pandemic programming. Thanks, idiots!

If they were such Trump lickers, they would have listened to him and got the Vax, like he asked. You continue to look the fool, fool. Lol. 

1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

Death vax :lol: You’re a focking dumbass

🤣  When you stroke out from a blood clot, if you can, remember this conversation.  :banana:  

17 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

It's also your choice to get drunk off your arse, get behind the wheel and intentionally cause a head-on collision with a school bus, killing all 30 kids and the driver.

The unvaccinated have reignited the pandemic. Hospitals are overflowing. People are dying. We're looking at shutdowns and having to wear masks again, all because ignorant idiots are going "it's muh body. 😭"

Very few of the recent dead and hospitalized were vaccinated, but of course the anti-vaxxers and conspiracy theorists point ... to ... that ... one ... guy .... and say, "See vaccines don't work!"

It's stupidity of the highest order.

The only bright spot is the natural selection that will play out here, culling the ignorant from the hears and reducing the volume of idiots who still support and worship Trump.

:first:

The Vice President said she wouldn’t get the Vax if Trump said to. Any thoughts? 

17 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The Vice President said she wouldn’t get the Vax if Trump said to. Any thoughts? 

Way to take what she said out of context, as usual. What she said is that she would follow health experts' guidance, not what Trump advises. 

Seeing as Trump is a proven fountain of misinformation and outlandish, delusional lies, I don't blame her.

22 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Actually the Delta variant is a mutation likely conceived from the vaccinated host.  And hospitals aren't overflowing.  In fact of the recent outbreak among nearly 300 VACCINATED people in Mass, only 4 were hospitalized.  All released. 

So the Delta variant is a mutation likely conceived from a vaccinated host, even though it started in India when basically no one was vaccinated?   Keep on lying through your teeth Timmy.

And thanks for saying that the Provincetown outbreak indicates vaccines work!     Technically we probably don't know if they would have been hospitalized otherwise but I'll let you slide.

38 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Very few of the recent dead and hospitalized were vaccinated, but of course the anti-vaxxers and conspiracy theorists point ... to ... that ... one ... guy .... and say, "See vaccines don't work!"

The only bright spot is the natural selection that will play out here, culling the ignorant from the hears and reducing the volume of idiots who still support and worship Trump.

Didn't Trump speed up the vaccine and get it here in record time?....to you know....get people vaccinated? 

You live in an alternate reality.  Clueless really.  

26 minutes ago, lod001 said:

🤣  When you stroke out from a blood clot, if you can, remember this conversation.  :banana:  

Do you have any evidence whatsoever? Not some tweet, not some insane conspiracy theory bullsh1t, actual EVIDENCE.

If not, and you don’t, then my comment stands :first:

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

this must be the new talking point on libtard tv. because i keep hearing it all over the place...."the dumb trumpers not getting vaccinated" :cry:. i actually know more libtards that arent.

also focktard...the variants didn't come from the unvaccinated....they came across the borders. what's focktard biden doing about that???

also i had covid. i have better immunity than the vaccinated. so fock off

• Confused 1

23 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

also i had covid. i have better immunity than the vaccinated. so fock off

You're lucky. Others not so much. Some 613,000 to be more exact.

2 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

You're lucky. Others not so much. Some 613,000 to be more exact.

Yeah. A bunch of people died with the chinese flu. Great argument. :rolleyes:

43 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Didn't Trump speed up the vaccine and get it here in record time?....to you know....get people vaccinated? 

You live in an alternate reality.  Clueless really.  

Yeah, he rolled up his sleeves and showed the boys at Moderna, Pfizer and Johnson &  Johnson how to make a mammyfocking vaccine, imparting his amazing body of expertise on viruses and how to kick their arses.

He deserves full credit.

Never mind that Congress, the Department of Health and Human Services, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Food and Drug Administration, the National Institute of Health, the Biomedical Advance Research and Development Authority, the Department of Defense, the Department of Agriculture, the Department of Energy, the Department of Veterans Affairs and a whole lot of private sector all played a role in the proceedings. 

What an amazing man!

🤣

3 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Yeah, he rolled up his sleeves and showed the boys at Moderna, Pfizer and Johnson &  Johnson how to make a mammyfocking vaccine, imparting his amazing body of expertise on viruses and how to kick their arses.

He deserves full credit.

Never mind that Congress, the Department of Health and Human Services, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Food and Drug Administration, the National Institute of Health, the Biomedical Advance Research and Development Authority, the Department of Defense, the Department of Agriculture, the Department of Energy, the Department of Veterans Affairs and a whole lot of private sector all played a role in the proceedings. 

What an amazing man!

🤣

You try too hard to express your TDS. Although, I guess that's one of the effects of that syndrome. :dunno:

16 hours ago, TimHauck said:

No, they don't know what % of ALL cases are Delta, but it's called a sample.   It may not be exact, but it gives a pretty good idea.  Over a week ago Delta was 83% of those sequenced, probably more now.

https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/20210720/delta-variant-now-accounts-for-83-of-us-covid-cases

Yes, certainly possible Delta isn't "deadlier" than any other strain.   Most evidence pointing to it's certainly not LESS deadly though as some here have claimed, although it may be comparable.    So any "increased militancy" over vaccinations isn't necessarily because Delta is more deadly, but rather simply because it's more infectious.   So even if the deadliness is similar to other strains (or frankly even if it's a little less), if it infects a lot more people you still may end up with more serious outcomes.  Moreso in the unvaccinated.

It's possible that the Delta strain is far less deadly than the previous strains, isn't it?  Can't we look to hospitalization rates to determine this?

5 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

You try too hard to express your TDS. Although, I guess that's one of the effects of that syndrome. :dunno:

Stay unoriginal!

🤣🤣

We are releasing thousand of infected and unvaccinated illegals all across the country yet some of you still believe Covid is a huge threat to our health. Can anyone explain this?

45 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

We are releasing thousand of infected and unvaccinated illegals all across the country yet some of you still believe Covid is a huge threat to our health. Can anyone explain this?

No. You will not get a logical answer to this from a liberal. Including the president who is pushing the vaxx more than anyone.

1 hour ago, Casual Observer said:

It's possible that the Delta strain is far less deadly than the previous strains, isn't it?  Can't we look to hospitalization rates to determine this?

“Rate” of what exactly?  In some states with low vaccinated %’s (but still usually 30-40% and higher among the elderly) they are seeing comparable hospitalizations to January. 

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/arkansas/articles/2021-07-25/new-arkansas-covid-19-cases-top-2-000-1st-time-in-5-months

2 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Way to take what she said out of context, as usual. What she said is that she would follow health experts' guidance, not what Trump advises. 

Seeing as Trump is a proven fountain of misinformation and outlandish, delusional lies, I don't blame her.

Then why aren’t the Trumpers doing as Trump said? Did he say one thing and tell Q something else? What a jackass you are. 

1 hour ago, Baker Boy said:

I agree, not good.  But does look like 7/10 are getting vaccinated and ICE has distributed almost 10k J&J doses.

https://nypost.com/2021/07/22/three-in-10-immigrants-in-ice-custody-decline-covid-vaccine/amp/

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

“Rate” of what exactly?  In some states with low vaccinated %’s (but still usually 30-40% and higher among the elderly) they are seeing comparable hospitalizations to January. 

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/arkansas/articles/2021-07-25/new-arkansas-covid-19-cases-top-2-000-1st-time-in-5-months

Those hospitalized with Covid as a proxy for "deadly" or "serious".  Hospitalizations comparable to January for Arkansas doesn't tell me much.  All of these articles have language like "fueled by the Delta variant" without pointing to anything.  Hospitalizations are around 1,000 people there, much less on ventilators.  At present, that doesn't seem different from the prior strains.

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

I agree, not good.  But does look like 7/10 are getting vaccinated and ICE has distributed almost 10k J&J doses.

https://nypost.com/2021/07/22/three-in-10-immigrants-in-ice-custody-decline-covid-vaccine/amp/

And the ones that sneak in? Any numbers on that? Fockin dipshit. You are Sho. I’m convinced. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Casual Observer said:

Those hospitalized with Covid as a proxy for "deadly" or "serious".  Hospitalizations comparable to January for Arkansas doesn't tell me much.  All of these articles have language like "fueled by the Delta variant" without pointing to anything.  Hospitalizations are around 1,000 people there, much less on ventilators.  At present, that doesn't seem different from the prior strains.

1/27 was right around the winter peak in deaths in Arkansas.  If they are seeing similar hospitalizations to then, with vaccines available and given to many of the elderly, that’s not good.    Certainly indicates Delta is more serious (for the unvaccinated) than prior strains.  As I noted earlier, I guess it’s posisble each individual infection may not necessarily be more serious, but since it’s more contagious, more people catching it will = more people in the hospital.

4 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Then why aren’t the Trumpers doing as Trump said? Did he say one thing and tell Q something else? What a jackass you are. 

Engage in all the childish name-calling you want, but I'm right. Trump"s words, actions, inactions, arrogance, stupidity and ignorant and at times cavalier attitude about the virus resulted in mass deaths and fostered deadly defiance and dedicated ignorance among his loyalists. Back to Square 1 for the defiant unvaccinated. You shall reap what you sow and deserve every bit of it.

What’s sad is all the health are workers worked through the pandemic with covid patients without a vaccine. Now, they’re getting fired for not wanting the vaccine. Same ppl yelling at others to get the vaccine now are the SAME ppl that were yelling “they aren’t getting some rushed vaccine from a guy who suggested injecting bleach”. 

11 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Engage in all the childish name-calling you want, but I'm right. Trump"s words, actions, inactions, arrogance, stupidity and ignorant and at times cavalier attitude about the virus resulted in mass deaths and fostered deadly defiance and dedicated ignorance among his loyalists. Back to Square 1 for the defiant unvaccinated. You shall reap what you sow and deserve every bit of it.

Trumps words- Please get vaccinated. 

Trumps actions- got the vaccine out to the people. 

You are sad. 

7 hours ago, porkbutt said:

also focktard...the variants didn't come from the unvaccinated....

Delta did 

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

And the ones that sneak in? Any numbers on that? Fockin dipshit. You are Sho. I’m convinced. 

Well if they’re sneaking in that means the government doesn’t know they’re here, so what are they supposed to do?  

:lol:

"I got my shot like a good little sheep. Now you doodieheads go get yours."  :cry:

Some of you crack me up. :lol:

9 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Well if they’re sneaking in that means the government doesn’t know they’re here, so what are they supposed to do?  

Nothing I guess. It’s just impossible to stop them. Or catch them and send them back. Can’t be done. You big dummy. 

19 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Nothing I guess. It’s just impossible to stop them. Or catch them and send them back. Can’t be done. You big dummy. 

Well based on the NY Post article it seems if they are caught then they are offered a vaccine.

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Well based on the NY Post article it seems if they are caught then they are offered a vaccine.

Yeah, I’m sure they are catching so many. And do you think they will be coming back for the second shot? Maybe you’re not Shonuff after all. Either you aren’t or you got dumber. 

4 hours ago, TimHauck said:

1/27 was right around the winter peak in deaths in Arkansas.  If they are seeing similar hospitalizations to then, with vaccines available and given to many of the elderly, that’s not good.    Certainly indicates Delta is more serious (for the unvaccinated) than prior strains.  As I noted earlier, I guess it’s posisble each individual infection may not necessarily be more serious, but since it’s more contagious, more people catching it will = more people in the hospital.

No, the present isn't close to the winter peak for Ark.  And projections seem to fall off across the board in September.  Quite curious.

https://covid19.healthdata.org/united-states-of-america/arkansas?view=cumulative-deaths&tab=trend

5 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Good, only 300,000 unvaccinated illegals have been released in our country, so far, this year. Why?

Is the Virus a hoax or is the vaccine a hoax? 

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Trumps words- Please get vaccinated. 

Trumps actions- got the vaccine out to the people. 

You are sad. 

Yeah, in March, a year after he repeatedly said it would disappear and then ignored the scientists, health officials and basic common sense as hospitals and morgues filled and we lost more Americans than WWII, WWI, Vietnam and Korea combined, and you defend this piece of crap. 🤣

52 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Yeah, in March, a year after he repeatedly said it would disappear and then ignored the scientists, health officials and basic common sense as hospitals and morgues filled and we lost more Americans than WWII, WWI, Vietnam and Korea combined, and you defend this piece of crap. 🤣

I saw him standing next to Fauci everyday, while Fauci and other scientists talked. He was ignoring them? Need ventilators? You got it. Running out of hospital beds? Here’s a few thousand. Money for PPE?Done. But you think a guy who was against shutting down international travel, and as we speak, is letting people from a Covid hot spot waltz into our country and sending them all over the country is treating it serious. Yeah, you make sense. 

15 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Start by Continuing to build the wall which is already paid for.

BIDEN ADMINISTRATION PAYS $3 MILLION EVERY DAY NOT TO BUILD THE BORDER WALL

https://www.immigrationreform.com/2021/07/22/report-not-building-wall-costs-billions-immigrationreform-com/

20 hours ago, TimHauck said:

14 hours ago, Baker Boy said:

Good, only 300,000 unvaccinated illegals have been released in our country, so far, this year. Why?

Is the Virus a hoax or is the vaccine a hoax? 

:dunno:

15 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah, I’m sure they are catching so many. And do you think they will be coming back for the second shot? Maybe you’re not Shonuff after all. Either you aren’t or you got dumber. 

J&J

14 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Fauci says Trump listened to his advice about coronavirus mitigation | Reuters

Was this before or after Pelosi was dancing in Chinatown? :lol: