Big Guy

January 6th Insurrection = Complete Bull

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

Liberal authoritarians…seems like a contradiction. 

Leftist authoritarian.  Modern leftists don't have a liberal bone in their bodies. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, paulinstl said:

Nutter

There is more intelligence in a rock than this post. 

21 minutes ago, jonmx said:

There is more intelligence in a rock than this post. 

I learned years ago to not get into discussions with fanatics. You qualify, Sir. I'm sorry to have wasted both of our time.

1 hour ago, paulinstl said:

I learned years ago to not get into discussions with fanatics. You qualify, Sir. I'm sorry to have wasted both of our time.

Lol...yeah, because you can't defend yourself.  Go find your safe place. 

24 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Hopefully those folks rot for a long time and have their lives ruined.  Trying to prevent a free and fair election is about as unAmerican as it gets.

Screw them. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, jonmx said:

Waste my time reading more of your garbage, no thanks. Gonna compare Jan 6 to the focking Holocaust again? Cray ramblings that you post are pretty messed up. Have a good one, you are an example of what is wrong with society today.

5 minutes ago, paulinstl said:

Waste my time reading more of your garbage, no thanks. Gonna compare Jan 6 to the focking Holocaust again? Cray ramblings that you post are pretty messed up. Have a good one, you are an example of what is wrong with society today.

The Feds invoking "terrorism" enhancements codified under the USA PATRIOT Act and you cheer this on and call Jon what’s wrong with society. Yay victory for civil liberties!

21 hours ago, Dizkneelande said:

The Feds invoking "terrorism" enhancements codified under the USA PATRIOT Act and you cheer this on and call Jon what’s wrong with society. Yay victory for civil liberties!

White Christians are terrorists now. Not black Christians, just the white ones.  

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

White Christians are terrorists now. Not black Christians, just the white ones.  

There are all kinds of terrorists.

56 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

There are all kinds of terrorists.

No....these aren't even terrorist.  You are being manipulated by irrational hate and fear propagated by a media controlled by corporate and government elitists.  It is all a power grab using excuses to eliminate individual rights and freedoms and pitting citizens against citizens.

I don't know what it is going to take to wake this country the f-up. People are stupid and easily manipulated.  We use to be a country who valued freedoms.  Not today.  We have this absolute stupidity.   Really, think about it. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, jonmx said:

No....these aren't even terrorist.  You are being manipulated by irrational hate and fear propagated by a media controlled by corporate and government elitists.  It is all a power grab using excuses to eliminate individual rights and freedoms and pitting citizens against citizens.

I don't know what it is going to take to wake this country the f-up. People are stupid and easily manipulated.  We use to be a country who valued freedoms.  Not today.  We have this absolute stupidity.   Really, think about it. 

I agree these losers were manipulated by a conman…who is likely the nominee for one of our two parties. It is sad and depressing. 

10 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

I agree these losers were manipulated by a conman…who is likely the nominee for one of our two parties. It is sad and depressing. 

Until you understand both sides are being manipulated, you will be contributing to the destruction of this country. 

12 minutes ago, jonmx said:

I don’t care what word you want to use for them: terrorists, idiots, scumbags- anti-American fat slobs- it all works. They broke into Congress, attacked cops, took craps on the desks of Congresspeople, threatened peoples’ lives, and attempted to disrupt our system of fair elections. They deserve to rot in prison, and if there is a hell they deserve to rot in hell. Your sympathy for them is both pathetic and appalling, even for you. 

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

I don’t care what word you want to use for them: terrorists, idiots, scumbags- anti-American fat slobs- it all works. They broke into Congress, attacked cops, took craps on the desks of Congresspeople, threatened peoples’ lives, and attempted to disrupt our system of fair elections. They deserve to rot in prison, and if there is a hell they deserve to rot in hell. Your sympathy for them is both pathetic and appalling, even for you. 

Fu Tim.  You are nothing but a puppet worshipping at the alter of authoritarian bastards. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

now do murderers and rapists

this country was founded on disrupting systems

45 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Until you understand both sides are being manipulated, you will be contributing to the destruction of this country. 

Your sympathy for these individuals and their actions is misguided and the downplaying of what they did, comparisons to Nazi Germany etc is disturbing and frankly absurd.

19 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

now do murderers and rapists

this country was founded on disrupting systems

What does this even mean? Murders and rapists should get a trial and be in jail if guilty. These crybaby losers should be in jail.

Is the county founded on disrupting systems some type of call out to these dopes being “patriots” or something? 

2 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

What does this even mean? Murders and rapists should get a trial and be in jail if guilty. These crybaby losers should be in jail.

Is the county founded on disrupting systems some type of call out to these dopes being “patriots” or something? 

Nope just stating facts

murders and rapists don’t get as much time as these guys who disrupted whatever they disrupted for a couple hours 

I’m anti protest but at least these guys took it to the government office when they had a problem

people like you burn down your neighbors house when some thug gets killed on a speed ball

• Thanks 1

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Nope just stating facts

murders and rapists don’t get as much time as these guys who disrupted whatever they disrupted for a couple hours 

I agree that murders and rapists should get stiff penalties. So should these Jan 6th people.

What was the country founded on disruption line about?

15 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

I agree that murders and rapists should get stiff penalties. So should these Jan 6th people.

What was the country founded on disruption line about?

the British govt was in charge, maybe you haven't read the founding of the United States

thats why we had this little thing called the revolution

3 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

the British govt was in charge, maybe you haven't read the founding of the United States

thats why we had this little thing called the revolution

You are comparing these morons to the revolutionary war 😂

3 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

You are comparing these morons to the revolutionary war 😂

No again just stating a fact. You have a problem with the govt. take it to the govt. that’s how the country was founded. Again facts 

people like you would have been bowing to the king no doubt. Benedict Arnold and you could be besties 

What about the Tranny who got 8 years for her role in Jan 6? You guys gonna support her too?

1 minute ago, paulinstl said:

What about the Tranny who got 8 years for her role in Jan 6? You guys gonna support her too?

Who?  And nope I wouldn’t support more than one year for anyone. Nobody cares about trannies. Just let them be and not force the sh1t into everything 

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

No again just stating a fact. You have a problem with the govt. take it to the govt. that’s how the country was founded. Again facts 

people like you would have been bowing to the king no doubt. Benedict Arnold and you could be besties 

Why are you bringing up this in this thread? These dopes are the Benedict Arnolds. 

19 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

You must have been loving the BLM protestors getting away with crimes…they were just revolutionaries taking it to the government! 

21 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Not Benedict Arnold. Abraham Lincoln. He addressed this question at Gettysburg. If you have a problem with the government you don’t get to attack the government. Sorry. If we allow this we can never survive. Lincoln recognized that. Today’s holiday was started in memory of those who died honoring Lincoln’s principles. 

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

The guy that said exercising is the hardest thing he has ever done ….

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

The guy that said exercising is the hardest thing he has ever done ….

No. Exercising is easy. Losing weight is hard. But it’s getting better. 

24 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Who?  And nope I wouldn’t support more than one year for anyone. Nobody cares about trannies. Just let them be and not force the sh1t into everything 

Jessica Watkins was accused of mobilizing a group of Oath Keepers to travel to Washington, D.C in support of then-President Donald Trump's efforts to overturn the results of the 2020 presidential election. Ahead of the Jan. 6, 2021, attack, prosecutors also said Watkins amassed weapons outside of Washington to bring to the Capitol. 

Prosecutors said she made her way from Trump's rally at the Ellipse dressed in armor and tactical gear to the Capitol building. She then led the formation of a military-style stack to breach the building, the government said, where she admitted she interfered with law enforcement and encouraged other members of the mob to advance past officers.

At trial, the government presented the jury with multiple messages and recordings of Watkins discussing plans to head to the nation's capital on Jan. 6 and declaring the group "stormed the Capitol" during the attack over a radio-like digital communication app.  

Watkins — who is transgender — said last year she went AWOL from military service after her identity was revealed.

What a conundrum for the MAGAs, a true Patriot who did everything they believe to be right, but she's a tranny and a deserter. 

5 minutes ago, paulinstl said:

Jessica Watkins was accused of mobilizing a group of Oath Keepers to travel to Washington, D.C in support of then-President Donald Trump's efforts to overturn the results of the 2020 presidential election. Ahead of the Jan. 6, 2021, attack, prosecutors also said Watkins amassed weapons outside of Washington to bring to the Capitol. 

Prosecutors said she made her way from Trump's rally at the Ellipse dressed in armor and tactical gear to the Capitol building. She then led the formation of a military-style stack to breach the building, the government said, where she admitted she interfered with law enforcement and encouraged other members of the mob to advance past officers.

At trial, the government presented the jury with multiple messages and recordings of Watkins discussing plans to head to the nation's capital on Jan. 6 and declaring the group "stormed the Capitol" during the attack over a radio-like digital communication app.  

Watkins — who is transgender — said last year she went AWOL from military service after her identity was revealed.

What a conundrum for the MAGAs, a true Patriot who did everything they believe to be right, but she's a tranny and a deserter. 

😆 

So is it the shlt city of St. Louis that makes the shlt liberal people that live there?

Or is it the shlt liberal people that make the shlt city of St. Louis?

I'm going with the latter. Murder capital of the US.

Liberals are so stupid. :doh:

Like everyone suffering from mental illness, I wish they would receive the safe and effective help they need. Hopefully it doesn’t involve mutilation or assuring them that their delusions are normal.   

14 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

😆 

So is it the shlt city of St. Louis that makes the shlt liberal people that live there?

Or is it the shlt liberal people that make the shlt city of St. Louis?

I'm going with the latter. Murder capital of the US.

Liberals are so stupid. :doh:

Idiot troll child.

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Like everyone suffering from mental illness, I wish they would receive the safe and effective help they need. Hopefully it doesn’t involve mutilation or assuring them that their delusions are normal.   

Wait aren’t these dudes basically the Jews of 1940’s Germany and we are all so brainwashed that we can’t see it?

2 hours ago, paulinstl said:

Idiot troll child.

Yeah, you're not trollig people

On 1/8/2023 at 5:56 PM, KSB2424 said:

So here is the deal.  The protesters shouldn’t have been there.  I hated seeing it.

With that said it was not an “Insurrection”.  People were following the velvet ropes inside like they were tourists.  Nobody was “armed”.  And INSURRECTION doesn’t end with people just leaving….walking out.  And no cop died that day, that is an indisputable fact. One did, a day later of natural causes.  

People should be held responsible but the INSANE amount of not just spin or hyperbole but outright lying is crazy.  It’s not right. 

Are you focking stoopid?

3 hours ago, nobody said:

Yeah, you're not trollig people

Yeah, you're right. Caught me red-handed, you did.