Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Bill Belicheat trades Stephon Gilmore for 6th round pick in 2023

:lol: 

Way to go Bill. Worst GM in all of sports.

Helluva coach, worst GM alive.

Just now, Mike Honcho said:

Gilmore wasn't going to play for what they offered, it was the 6th round pick or nothing.

I have heard they probably could have got a little more.  (5th) But they were dealing him to a team he would want to go to.  

4 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

I have heard they probably could have got a little more.  (5th) But they were dealing him to a team he would want to go to.  

BB is getting soft in his old age.

Good thing they paid all that money for not one, but TWO, high price tag free agent TEs. :thumbsup:

(I'm assuming they paid Hunter Henry and Jonuu Smith a sh1t ton.  Don't know for certain.)

24 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Gilmore wasn't going to play for what they offered, it was the 6th round pick or nothing.

Couldn't have traded him, gee I don't know. training camp or last year?  

14 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

What was Gilmore's contract status?  When was he going to be a FA?

Yes. should have traded last year.  they were out of it anyway

He didn't look all that great last year, though he had some injuries. With quad surgery, I wouldn't be surprised if he's never the same again. We didn't get much for him, but most teams were staying away anyway, for good reason.

2 minutes ago, Thornton Melon said:

He didn't look all that great last year, though he had some injuries. With quad surgery, I wouldn't be surprised if he's never the same again. We didn't get much for him, but most teams were staying away anyway, for good reason.

season ending injury week 15, stop making excuses. BB sucks as a GM and should have traded him mid season, when they were clearly not going anywhere

1 hour ago, edjr said:

:lol: 

Way to go Bill. Worst GM in all of sports.

Helluva coach, worst GM alive.

This. Dude is a HOF coach but straight Sh1t GM 

19 minutes ago, edjr said:

season ending injury week 15, stop making excuses. BB sucks as a GM and should have traded him mid season, when they were clearly not going anywhere

He played on a bum knee last year

30 minutes ago, edjr said:

Couldn't have traded him, gee I don't know. training camp or last year?  

This.

5 minutes ago, Thornton Melon said:

He played on a bum knee last year

DPOY 2019

16 minutes ago, Thornton Melon said:

And?

not 2 years later a 6th round pick for him. BB sucks as a GM. Admit it. you'll feel better

9 hours ago, DonS said:

Good thing they paid all that money for not one, but TWO, high price tag free agent TEs. :thumbsup:

(I'm assuming they paid Hunter Henry and Jonuu Smith a sh1t ton.  Don't know for certain.)

Belichick has always been committed to having quality TEs, ever since he coached the Detroit Lions when they had Sanders at TE. 

Belicheat is only a HoF coach when Brady is QB. Only one playoff game won in his career as head coach with a QB other than Brady.

21 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

Belichick has always been committed to having quality TEs, ever since he coached the Detroit Lions when they had Sanders at TE. 

Aaron Hernandez……. 🤦‍♂️

Panthers are in it to win it.  

We take Yankee trash (i.e. Jets) and turn it into Gold...Sam Darnold is a badass!  CMC might even be back as early as next week.  Best secondary in the league with Donte Jackson, Jaycee Horn, TJ Henderson, AJ Bouye, Jeremy Chinn and now Stephon.

LFG.  

• Like 1

21 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

who was the quality TE Sanders?  I am not recalling DET EVER having a quality TE, as a matter of fact I would even say Hockenson is probably the best they have ever had

9 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

who was the quality TE Sanders?  I am not recalling DET EVER having a quality TE, as a matter of fact I would even say Hockenson is probably the best they have ever had

I had to look it up. Charlie Sanders was a 7 time Pro Bowler and 3 time All Pro for Detroit in the late 60s-mid 70s.

1 minute ago, Vikings4ever said:

I had to look it up. Charlie Sanders was a 7 time Pro Bowler and 3 time All Pro for Detroit in the late 60s-mid 70s.

so Belichick wasnt coaching there then was he?

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

so Belichick wasnt coaching there then was he?

He was an assistant ST coach there in 76 (Sanders' last Pro Bowl), and coached WRs and TEs in 77 (Sanders suffered a knee injury that ended up ending his career).

Just now, Vikings4ever said:

He was an assistant ST coach there in 76 (Sanders' last Pro Bowl), and coached WRs and TEs in 77 (Sanders suffered a knee injury that ended up ending his career).

ahh never knew, thought he just started late 80's

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

ahh never knew, thought he just started late 80's

Yeah, I had to look it up. It's easy to forget how long some of the older coaches spent in the NFL, with so many these days going straight from college to high positions in the NFL.