Utilit99

Kyrsten Sinema Shredded for Wearing a Jean Jacket to Preside Over the Senate: ‘Does She Think This Is a F–ing Rodeo?’

The "lifestyle buzz" democrats.:lol:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/lifestyle-buzz/kyrsten-sinema-shredded-for-wearing-a-jean-jacket-to-preside-over-the-senate-does-she-think-this-is-a-f–ing-rodeo-video/ar-AAPZbRd?li=BBnb7Kz

The throwback fashion statement — and we’ll call it what it was, tacky — wasn’t her first questionable choice or behavior that has drawn condemnation. But the utter surprise for those expecting a more professional sartorial demeanor — even from her — remained.

And it came at a crossroads, as congressional Democrats closed in on a deal for a domestic spending package. It’s something Sinema had previously stood in the way of, provoking anger among many of her colleagues in part because, in addition to trolling instead of engaging, she used it as part of an apparent attention-getting ploy.

Sinema’s strategy continued. But it injected denim into a space that, though desecrated in the Jan. 6 insurrection, has rarely seen such garb — even around Halloween.

It did not go without notice.

17 minutes ago, lod001 said:

She's buttfocking the far left whackos with her strap-on. 😆

creepy joe is anxiously waiting his turn.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, BudBro said:

Vests at rodeos. 

Yeeee Haaaaa.... I'm not signin' that shlt bill of yours. 

so far I like how she's not a cookie cutter libtard

also......very much would!

Reminds me a lot of a few years ago when Pelosi and a bunch of other chick retard politicians were so angry at the patriarchal dress code that didn't allow them to wear open-toe shoes and sleeveless Tops on the senate floor.

We want to be treated equally! But not really.

In fairness, I don't want to see Mitch McConnell in sandals and a wife beater.  :puke:

13 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

so far I like how she's not a cookie cutter libtard

also......very much would!

Solid rack. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

The "lifestyle buzz" democrats.:lol:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/lifestyle-buzz/kyrsten-sinema-shredded-for-wearing-a-jean-jacket-to-preside-over-the-senate-does-she-think-this-is-a-f–ing-rodeo-video/ar-AAPZbRd?li=BBnb7Kz

The throwback fashion statement — and we’ll call it what it was, tacky — wasn’t her first questionable choice or behavior that has drawn condemnation. But the utter surprise for those expecting a more professional sartorial demeanor — even from her — remained.

And it came at a crossroads, as congressional Democrats closed in on a deal for a domestic spending package. It’s something Sinema had previously stood in the way of, provoking anger among many of her colleagues in part because, in addition to trolling instead of engaging, she used it as part of an apparent attention-getting ploy.

Sinema’s strategy continued. But it injected denim into a space that, though desecrated in the Jan. 6 insurrection, has rarely seen such garb — even around Halloween.

It did not go without notice.

Msn took the page down.  Hmm...

Better than a Tan suit. Yeah, remember when the libtards were up in arms about that criticism? 

It's interesting when the liberals celebrate individualism and race and sexual identification except when it applies to those who oppose them in some way or another.

She dresses inappropriately and she's a bad lesbian role model. :lol:

• Thanks 2

How about now? Love this video. Her and Manchin are saving this country right now.

Pelosi’s fake eyebrows are more offensive than any jacket. 

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Pelosi’s fake eyebrows are more offensive than any jacket. 

That old rag is a walking horror show. 

• Thanks 1

What's a bigger clown show than nasty pelosi standing up behind Trump and tearing up his speach for the world to see. While the democrats play dress up coordinating what color to wear to the event for some type of protest.

Oh, but this chick wore a jean jacket into the room.  :shocking:

Oh the horror.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/28/2021 at 2:06 PM, Mookz said:

Might :ninja:

56 minutes ago, Strike said:

Her speech today :wub:

Still might :ninja:

I wonder if its considered tacky to rip the President's speech in half at the SOTU?

Hmmm.....But yeah, her clothes are what matters

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

I wonder if its considered tacky to rip the President's speech in half at the SOTU?

Hmmm.....But yeah, her clothes are what matters

I really dont care what they wear.  But I get why there was some uproar, there are rules associated with the Senate floor that the cloakroom is supposed to enforce.

Your point is valid, odd that Pelosi can do some trashy sh!t and get away with it eh? We all know how it works.....

I would trade "dress code" for effective and efficient small government that truly looks out for the ideals that this nation was founded on. 

Wear your bunny rabbit slippers if you want if you are good at that. 

3 hours ago, Strike said:

Wood :ninja:

Is she the one that claims to be bi?  If so then you could easily talk her into a 3 way w another chick. :banana:

I'm sure the board "centrists" are more interested in a 3 way with Mayor Pete and his "partner".  

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, DonS said:

Is she the one that claims to be bi?  If so then you could easily talk her into a 3 way w another chick. :banana:

I'm sure the board "centrists" are more interested in a 3 way with Mayor Pete and his "partner".  

Yes, and I think she's expressed opinions that suggest she's probably just a bit freaky too.  I'd love to find out. :wub:

9 minutes ago, DonS said:

You’re on a roll lately. Nice work 

3 hours ago, Mookz said:

Still might :ninja:

3 hours ago, Strike said:

Wood :ninja:

Her looks are so photo dependent... sometimes she looks :wub: and others she looks 🐮 

17 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You’re on a roll lately. Nice work 

I'll be here all week.  Make sure and tip the waitress. :lol:

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

Her looks are so photo dependent... sometimes she looks :wub: and others she looks 🐮 

Face down ass up. Worst case just close your eyes and think of Tulsi. 

• Like 1