Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Anybody following Theranos?

Preach.  I amazed that there are so many of these people out there.  Her, the guy from WeWork, the guys who faked the electric truck.  There's certainly no shortage of sociopaths trying to "fake it til you make it"

She's a piece of work. Really deserves at least a decade behind bars. She epitomizes what is wrong with corporate America.

Interviewed at this company.  Didn’t get to talk to her but flashed her a smile when I walked past her office. 

7 minutes ago, joeshushu said:

Interviewed at this company.  Didn’t get to talk to her but flashed her a smile when I walked past her office. 

It's a travesty that an absolute hottie like that is being impugned.  😍

5 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Wood

You'd be getting sloppy thirty- thirds behind a bunch of swarthy Egyptians. 

Never put your dik in crazy.   Haven't you guys learned anything?    She's got "I'll boil your family pet in a pot on your stove" eyes.   

2 hours ago, wiffleball said:

You'd be getting sloppy thirty- thirds behind a bunch of swarthy Egyptians. 

Sorry, meant that for the Lara Logan thread. 

...but ya never know...

8 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Still wood

Still this.  I'm not even sure I would take Amanda Seyfried over her.  :ninja:

19 minutes ago, Mookz said:

Still this.  I'm not even sure I would take Amanda Seyfried over her.  :ninja:

Amanda definitely wins on the rack category.

54 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Can't believe still not sentenced. Convicted, not even sure she's in custody. 

Does this keep you up,at night?

the reason stuff like this snowballs so big is that everyone is cheating.  everyone.  should i think what Theranos did is worse than Apple building devices with slave labor?  I don't know. 

i think if a republican ever took over at Apple, suddenly Apple's awful business practices would be the worst thing ever.  until then we shrug.

I wonder how light the sentencing will be for the Indian dude?  

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

More corruption from democrats. 

I call it white collar crime privilege. 

Start up biotech companies are always stretching the truth.  Worked for them all of my work life. My best friend and I worked in them for years and I told him I had so many stories that I should write a book.   I even had a title.  “Start up Biotech Companies from ramp up to shut down”.   My Bosses always talked about us ramping up just before things went south and we were shut down. One company I worked for lasted 9 months before our one investor pulled out suddenly and we were left playing cards and shooting dice with our one week accumulated vacation pay.  The founder a short Indian guy was writing up a the 15 year plan in his office. What a joke.  He liked coming into the lab and tossing chemical weighing spatulas down my pants.  No $hit. 

55 minutes ago, joeshushu said:

Start up biotech companies are always stretching the truth.  Worked for them all of my work life. My best friend and I worked in them for years and I told him I had so many stories that I should write a book.   I even had a title.  “Start up Biotech Companies from ramp up to shut down”.   My Bosses always talked about us ramping up just before things went south and we were shut down. One company I worked for lasted 9 months before our one investor pulled out suddenly and we were left playing cards and shooting dice with our one week accumulated vacation pay.  The founder a short Indian guy was writing up a the 15 year plan in his office. What a joke.  He liked coming into the lab and tossing chemical weighing spatulas down my pants.  No $hit. 

Kinky

You guys will know perspective? Cuz I'm old and smartish. Google Michael milliken. He was this broad 20-30 years ago. And now he makes more money than he used to just doing God damn presentations.