Sign in to follow this  
phillybear

I appreciate that I'm Geek of the Year 2021, winning for the 37th time.

Thank you Rusty for being the D!ck Cheney that this bored deserves. You should rename yourself Pfizer, because you make my heart stop.

Elections are only decided by illegible ballots, illegal voters, zero accountability, money, and claiming a win in advance. I won. It's over.

The words that resonate with me to this date. My late mother in law. A glorious woman. Her last words to me were "Stop shaking the ladder.....aaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!".

Yes, words to live by.

• Haha 3

Congrats.  The good news is that this year's prize is a puddle of AIDS, and we're all going to participate in the drowning ceremony!  

Well deserved.  For your win you get 31 minutes with the geek wife of your choice. Or peenie. The last 30 minutes can be spent watching a 70s or 80s sitcom, also of your choice. 

this escalated rather quickly.

3 minutes ago, Vince44 said:

What ever happened to Sho-Nuff? 

got banned, now at fbg.

28 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Well deserved.  For your win you get 31 minutes with the geek wife of your choice. Or peenie. The last 30 minutes can be spent watching a 70s or 80s sitcom, also of your choice. 

I remember the last married woman that I was seducing. I made her a Code Red martini, and told her, "You can't handle the vermouth". And then things got....interesting.

There was a shovel.

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, phillybear said:

I remember the last married woman that I was seducing. I made her a Code Red martini, and told her, "You can't handle the vermouth". And then things got....interesting.

There was a shovel.

Someday we are going to find out this is all true.   CNN will come to us and we will all say... "He was the nicest guy, I never would have guessed. "

• Haha 1

Congrats, Philly. :first:

I guess if your Seahawks can't win sh1t this year, you might as well.  

5 hours ago, phillybear said:

Thank you Rusty for being the D!ck Cheney that this bored deserves. You should rename yourself Pfizer, because you make my heart stop.

Elections are only decided by illegible ballots, illegal voters, zero accountability, money, and claiming a win in advance. I won. It's over.

The words that resonate with me to this date. My late mother in law. A glorious woman. Her last words to me were "Stop shaking the ladder.....aaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!".

Yes, words to live by.

It took a few of my alias votes to secure the win for Bill E., only because the last time I mailed something to China, it cost a fortune and got lifted at the commie processing center.

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

It took a few of my alias votes to secure the win for Bill E., only because the last time I mailed something to China, it cost a fortune and got lifted at the commie processing center.

You realize China will eat all your cats ?

8 hours ago, taco breath said:

got banned, now at fbg.

I don't recall him getting banned, I think he just got fed up and left. (I am not 100% sure of this ... call it 70%).

2 hours ago, Voltaire said:

I don't recall him getting banned, I think he just got fed up and left. (I am not 100% sure of this ... call it 70%).

Yeah. He was an annoying lying idiot, but he wasn't banned. He fled to a place where that type of behavior is welcomed. Just like torrid. 

7 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Voting irregularities from a Dem??  No way.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Voltaire said:

5 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

Yeah. He was an annoying lying idiot, but he wasn't banned. He fled to a place where that type of behavior is welcomed. Just like torrid. 

Honestly I always wondered why he stuck around here so long.  I understand the interest in being in the minority (I stir the pot occasionally at FBG), but he was held in such low regard here, I dunno...