Djgb13

The left wants Joe Rogan off Spotify

32 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

You are hysterical!

He is a parody account right?  He can't be this stupid.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, vomit said:

He is a parody account right?  He can't be this stupid.

Who are you and why is your retarded ass commenting? 

#alias

• Confused 1

22 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

You’re the one gettin pressed in the comments. Meanwhile, I’m over here wondering why you’re this upset :lol: 

Yeah, I saw your pathetic face-saving attempt in the pet peeves thread. Little tip....no one here actually likes you.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Thornton Melon said:

Yeah, I saw your pathetic face-saving attempt in the pet peeves thread. Little tip....no one here actually likes you.

Face saving? Lmfao. Bro I’ve literally been playing 2K online this whole time. I don’t give two Sh1t about you or whatever it is that’s making you B1tch and moan. Best thing to do is just shut the fock up and get the sand outta your vagina cause you’re making yourself look even more like a pathetic retard :lol: 

• Confused 2

6 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Face saving? Lmfao. Bro I’ve literally been playing 2K online this whole time. I don’t give two Sh1t about you or whatever it is that’s making you B1tch and moan. Best thing to do is just shut the fock up and get the sand outta your vagina cause you’re making yourself look even more like a pathetic retard :lol: 

Congrats. You've ventured into self-parody territory

• Confused 1

Just now, Thornton Melon said:

Sure thing bud. If you say so. As long as it gets you to shut the fock up :lol: 

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Thornton Melon said:

Yeah, I'm not the one that needs to stop

Guess that was too much to ask for. Most retardiots refuse to stfu :( 

• Confused 1

11 minutes ago, Thornton Melon said:

I'm glad I'm not the only one that sees it

Just now, vomit said:

I'm glad I'm not the only one that sees it

Look it’s somebody talking to themselves :lol: 

#alias

• Confused 1

I find it amusing that a few months ago questioning cloth masks was "misinformation" that would get you censored on social media.  And yet today, it is accepted as true.

You see, there are few certainties.....through discussion and debate (where perhaps we do not agree) arises wisdom.

There is an important distinction between knowledge and wisdom. This takes time to develop, in our youth it is not as well=formed as later in life.

From the left we see this immaturity, and it manifests in terms such as "misinformation".

Debate and discussion is healthy, suppression of these is not. 

What’s the actual misinformation they claim he is spreading? Does anyone ever ask that? Or do they just keep saying it? 

3 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

He is probably this stupid. 

An alias talking to an Alias :lol: too many poosays wanna hide their identity cause they’re scared 

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

What’s the actual misinformation they claim he is spreading? Does anyone ever ask that? Or do they just keep saying it? 

Well, it will depend.  If a doctor/scientist supports the Democratic Party propaganda then they are providing information

If a doctor/scientist does not support the Democratic Party propaganda then they are providing misinformation.

Oh, and this is not "static" things that were "misinformation" six months ago are suddenly now "information".

People are being manipulated by companies who suck at the teat of the Democrat Party, and have stopped thinking for themselves.

21 hours ago, Fireballer said:

My local news just talked about Spotify.  They said "Spotify is making changes in the wake of MAJOR artists leaving the platform".  The media sucks.  All of it.

Nils Lofgren Pulls '27 Years of My Music' from Spotify amid COVID-19 Misinformation Boycott
https://www.msn.com/en-us/music/news/nils-lofgren-pulls-27-years-of-my-music-from-spotify-amid-covid-19-misinformation-boycott/ar-AATiWtP?ocid=uxbndlbing

• Sad 1

Let them have at it, spotify makes the bulk of its money from podcasts, not from their music.

Pull away!  Show us how stupid you are. 🤩

However, both Young and Mitchell have their own history of controversy. 

During the height of the AIDS epidemic, Neil Young attacked the gay community, suggesting anyone can catch the disease at the grocery store and using a homophobic slur. 

"You go to a supermarket and you see a f----t behind the f---in’ cash register, you don’t want him to handle your potatoes," Young said in a 1985 interview with Melody Maker.

Meanwhile, Joni Mitchell has a history of wearing blackface. 

https://www.foxnews.com/media/neil-young-joni-mitchell-history-spotify-joe-rogan

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

However, both Young and Mitchell have their own history of controversy. 

During the height of the AIDS epidemic, Neil Young attacked the gay community, suggesting anyone can catch the disease at the grocery store and using a homophobic slur. 

"You go to a supermarket and you see a f----t behind the f---in’ cash register, you don’t want him to handle your potatoes," Young said in a 1985 interview with Melody Maker.

Meanwhile, Joni Mitchell has a history of wearing blackface. 

https://www.foxnews.com/media/neil-young-joni-mitchell-history-spotify-joe-rogan

If you hold the right political position today, all your past actions are absolved....how many times have we seen this? 

I remain astonished that the Cuomos were finally held to account. I saw that as hope that maybe, people could still be accountable despite their positions and skin color.

Well as long as there is balance of course.

I mean, these same folks across the board stood up and gave Sotomayor the same treatment when she presented misinformation, right?

:mellow:

21 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Taylor Swift fans urge singer to pull music from Spotify amid Joe Rogan COVID-19 criticism

A number of high-profile artists, including Madonna and Adele, were named in a tweet with Swift urging them to do the same

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/taylor-swift-fans-music-spotify-joe-rogan-covid-19-criticism

This is how its done today,  Rogan is a focking hero, and people who trade in lies want him gone.

On 1/29/2022 at 11:48 PM, jerryskids said:

How is it that these old liberal freedom fighters have become part of the groupthink police?  :dunno: 

The reason the country when down the sh*tter is that they took over as your entire lifetime of following current events should tell you.

35 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

The reason the country when down the sh*tter is that they took over as your entire lifetime of following current events should tell you.

Such a true observation. The more power the left has acquired, the worse things have become. It’s undeniable at this point. They can’t even keep us out of wars anymore, and that may have been their best attribute. 

I've never heard of this band, but it sounds like they're aptly named:

Failure are the latest band to pull their music from Spotify, criticizing the platform’s business model as well as citing the pre-existing controversy regarding COVID vaccine misinformation.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/failure-pull-music-spotify-citing-225803125.html

The Joe Rogan controversy has probably benefited Spotify and Rogan, considering the story made front page news.

We are 3 weeks into this and are still waiting on what exactly the misinformation is.

1 minute ago, Drizzay said:

We are 3 weeks into this and are still waiting on what exactly the misinformation is.

Rogan had a discussion about the lies we have been told. That’s the disinformation. Same people who said Hunters laptop was Russian disinformation.  

On 1/31/2022 at 5:39 PM, Djgb13 said:

Well Tim Hack is an idiot. I don’t listen to anything he has to say cause, just like a hack, whatever he says is correct and no amount of data or proof is going to change that. He is your typical liberal (even if he claims he isnt one): disagrees with everything from the right, believes everything from the left, anyone who disagrees with him is a conservative hack, etc 

Lol still mad that you can’t even do simple tasks like spot similarities between two pictures?

People don’t want Rogan off Spotify because he thinks ivermectin works (still TBD, so far no actual good evidence, and the “Japan study” didn’t find anything new -

People want Rogan off Spotify because he had people like Malone and McCullough on there who have said much worse, like millions have died from the vaccine or that Moderna planned Covid.

But even that is stupid, it’s just digging the people that believe that nonsense in even deeper, and he’d just put his podcast somewhere else and get just as many listeners anyway.

Just because Rogan, or even Faucci for that matter, have a thought/opinion on a vaccine does not mean you automatically do that....jesus h christ.,....is that actually how liberals think?????

You have GOT to be sh!tting me, I mean.  Hollleeeee sh!t, THAT is why they have an issue here, they focking blindly follow anyone....

:wall:

13 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Since this seems to be a dig at my intelligence, I'll double down and say I have no idea what this word salad has to do with freedom fighters joining the groupthink police.  Also GFY.  :cheers: 

18 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Lol still mad that you can’t even do simple tasks like spot similarities between two pictures?

People don’t want Rogan off Spotify because he thinks ivermectin works (still TBD, so far no actual good evidence, and the “Japan study” didn’t find anything new -

People want Rogan off Spotify because he had people like Malone and McCullough on there who have said much worse, like millions have died from the vaccine or that Moderna planned Covid.

But even that is stupid, it’s just digging the people that believe that nonsense in even deeper, and he’d just put his podcast somewhere else and get just as many listeners anyway.

Did Malone / McCullough actually say that? 

18 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Depends who you mean by "people."  If you mean idiot musicians and other puppets with double-digit IQs, you are correct.  If you mean the people pulling those puppet strings, they don't like that Rogan has a lot of power over media messaging and that he is beyond their control.  If it weren't this stuff they'd have found something else to turn the zombies on.

46 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Depends who you mean by "people."  If you mean idiot musicians and other puppets with double-digit IQs, you are correct.  If you mean the people pulling those puppet strings, they don't like that Rogan has a lot of power over media messaging and that he is beyond their control.  If it weren't this stuff they'd have found something else to turn the zombies on.

Fair enough.  But if they know he is beyond their control, why are they still trying to control him?

29 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Fair enough.  But if they know he is beyond their control, why are they still trying to control him?

I suppose they are trying to change that situation.  Are you being intentionally obtuse to argue for argument's sake?  

1 hour ago, MDC said:

Did Malone / McCullough actually say that? 

McCullough said the Moderna thing on the Rogan interview (I listened to whole thing).

Thought one of the two said the thing about millions dead from the vaccine but maybe not.   But Malone was suspended from twitter for sharing a video called “Pfizer inoculation: more harm than good”.

23 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I suppose they are trying to change that situation.  Are you being intentionally obtuse to argue for argument's sake?  

No I’m serious, if that’s their goal they’re dumb.

5 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

McCullough said the Moderna thing on the Rogan interview (I listened to whole thing).

Thought one of the two said the thing about millions dead from the vaccine but maybe not.   But Malone was suspended from twitter for sharing a video called “Pfizer inoculation: more harm than good”.

Didn't Sotomayor say something provably false?  

question 1 : From where did she obtain that misinformation?

question 2 : what accountability did SHE face for spreading falsehoods?  What about her source?

Rogan is no threat, other than he exists outside of the powerful to control.....

• Thanks 2