Pimpadeaux

Ukraine - Doomsday

6 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Where is the rest of the free world?  

Oh. I was looking for a quote where he said to not to like him. I didn’t Need Trump for that anyway. You can look it up. 

8 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Where is the rest of the free world?  

They’re contributing as well, many of them even more than us on a percentage of gdp basis 

1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

They’re contributing as well, many of them even more than us on a percentage of gdp basis 

What a waste of money & resources. 

Yeah. Your gdp ain’t gonna look so hot when you have free everything and HIgh taxes.   What a deal. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah. Your gdp ain’t gonna look so hot when you have free everything and Hugh taxes.   What a deal. 

Well also like 1/30th the population :doh:

5 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

It’s a pct basis. Ooof. 

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Having to negotiate for a secure border? Aren’t we entitled to that ? Also, not the biggest RR fan.  

Secure border?  Woh woh woh thats white supremacist talk.  What sort of devil would want a secure border?  

2 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

I hope you’re right but I really fear these crazy Republican house members. 

Well you are a California pansy.  

Migrant crisis causing 5% budget cuts in NY.  Much taken away from schools and police.  

But

Ukraine: "Wheres our money"

Cant make it up.  

2 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Migrant crisis causing 5% budget cuts in NY.  Much taken away from schools and police.  

But

Cant make it up.  

I heard Shumer saying the Ukraine economy will suffer if we don’t give them all the aid. Can’t make it up. 

Does anyone ever ask why when so and so country needs us we have a blank check?  Yet when American citizens need us it is a tough budget to balance?

Yet Homeless Veterans are on the street. Maybe you should care a little more A-Hole and stop worrying about the Pedros getting a free ride. 

57 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

But

Cant make it up.  

The federales can (and do) run a deficit. States and local governments cannot.

The mysteries of the world solved. You’re welcome :) 

5 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Does it make you happy that we're helping Ukraine? Perhaps instead of sitting on your couch you should go help, join the fight like the brave Little Liberal that you are. 😂

51 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

The federales can (and do) run a deficit. States and local governments cannot.

It is just funny.  All these billions of dollars.  A blank check.  I understand much of it stays in America.  Why not take some off the top for the self inflicted migrant crisis these sanctuary cities want but apparently arent ready for?  Seems easy to run the books if everyones being honest.  

Also the migrant crisis is a fed problem.   The sanctuary cities who got all giddy to become sanctuary cities apparently didn't plan for themselves to be sanctuary cities.  

But again, look whos running these places.  All virtue, no plan.  

18 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

Also the migrant crisis is a fed problem.   The sanctuary cities who got all giddy to become sanctuary cities apparently didn't plan for themselves to be sanctuary cities.  

But again, look whos running these places.  All virtue, no plan.  

I question your understanding of what is meant by a sanctuary city. All it means is that the police in that city don’t report migrants to federal authorities. That’s it. There is no welcome sign, no monies or housing given to these people (though there should be). It’s merely a recognition that our city police don’t behave like Gestapo. 

On 12/6/2023 at 11:47 AM, Pimpadeaux said:

I agree on this. I consider myself a centrist who slightly leans conservative, and the world likely will have bigger issues on its hands if Russia somehow wins this thing, which it doesn't seem possible.

Our country's isolationist stances in the 1900s and then in the 1930s led to our bloody involvement in two world wars. 

Russia's economy on paper might seem like it's doing OK, but I've read elsewhere that it's hanging by a thread, and one of its markets declared bankruptcy recently. 

This guy thinks Japan attacked us because we were being isolationist. Big boy college. 

16 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

I question your understanding of what is meant by a sanctuary city. All it means is that the police in that city don’t report migrants to federal authorities. That’s it. There is no welcome sign, no monies or housing given to these people (though there should be). It’s merely a recognition that our city police don’t behave like Gestapo. 

If a sanctuary city doesn't want to cooperate with federal authorities on immigration matters, then that is a welcome sign. It means they think like you: that the country should be welcoming to all migrants. Well, if that's their position combined with not having a follow-up plan for the migrants, well that's a problem isn't it? If this puts downward pressure on wages for the working class residents of those communities, and diverts resources such as providing affordable shelter away from citizens and towards these people, that's their tough luck for electing irresponsible leaders who leap before they think. Perhaps some other politicians should come along and try to help resolve their immigration problem. To have their immigration problem resolved, perhaps they should reconsider cooperating and/or the voters should reconsider the politicians they elect.

Also, the Gestapo put people in concentration camps to starve/murder them, whereas immigration authorities don't provide Zyclon B showers. Instead they provide (ideally) food and shelter and a ticket back to wherever they came from. But they don't wind up in such camps anyway.  They get released  into the country where they fail to show up for court dates and when eventually they do find their way into the court systems for committing a crime, they don't get deported. Also, conflating everyone on the right with Nazis is always the go-to move for the left so I'd like to again point out that we were the ones who died on the beaches of Normandy fighting the real Nazis while people like you were hiding under their beds with 4F waivers complaining about how much the values the country were built on sucks.

Ideally illegal immigration wouldn't be an everybody problem, it should only be a sanctuary city problem. Especially for criminals, smart criminals should just live in places where they won't have to worry about being deported.

17 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

All it means is that the police in that city don’t report migrants to federal authorities. That’s it.

All it means?? That's a big ALL, don't ya think? How much do you think it costs to put them up in NYC Hotels, feed, clothe and take care of them financially??? 

Meanwhile AMERICAN VETERANS are being displaced to accommodate ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS. 

NOTHING TO SEE HERE??? 

19 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Holy Shitt. It’s hard to believe this idiot can come here everyday and just be dead Fockin wrong. NYC and other sanctuary cities have a right to shelter law.  Just running your fat mouth again. 

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Holy Shitt. It’s hard to believe this idiot can come here everyday and just be dead Fockin wrong. NYC and other sanctuary cities have a right to shelter law.  Just running your fat mouth again. 

Being designated a sanctuary city and having a right to shelter law are distinct.  In fact New York is the only major sanctuary city in America that has a right to shelter law.  That makes Tim right and you wrong.

3 minutes ago, The Psychic Observer said:

Being designated a sanctuary city and having a right to shelter law are distinct.  In fact New York is the only major sanctuary city in America that has a right to shelter law.  That makes Tim right and you wrong.

They’re distinct? Sure. One doesn’t affect the other I guess.  What an idiot. Oh, and I love the “major city” caveat.  Another libtard trying way too hard. You lose. 

War is good for OUR economy. This idiot said the silent part out loud. That is how dumb he is. 

On 12/8/2023 at 7:28 AM, The Psychic Observer said:

Pimpledoosh whines again.....😆

Republicans are supposedly attempting to tie Ukraine funding to securing the border. But it’s BS because the Republicans are insisting on extreme measures on the border which they know Democrats will nevet accept. Republicans in Congress have no interest whatsoever in fixing the border or dealing with illegal immigration; they want to keep it going as an issue to use against Democrats. And now it gives them a ready made excuse not to fund Ukraine (since they know that the isolationism their base is for is not so popular with the public as a whole.) 

19 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Republicans are supposedly attempting to tie Ukraine funding to securing the border. But it’s BS because the Republicans are insisting on extreme measures on the border which they know Democrats will nevet accept. Republicans in Congress have no interest whatsoever in fixing the border or dealing with illegal immigration; they want to keep it going as an issue to use against Democrats. And now it gives them a ready made excuse not to fund Ukraine (since they know that the isolationism their base is for is not so popular with the public as a whole.) 

Dang you are dumb.

liberal logic, I am just trying to see if I got this right

Russia invades/attacks Ukraine, we should fund Ukraine to defend itself/fight back

Palestine invades/attacks Israel, we should shun Israel as genocidal murderers and they have no right to defend themselves

this is via MSNBC and my Jew mother who thinks Netenyaho is a barbaric dicatator but not as bad as Trump

9 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Russia invades/attacks Ukraine, we should fund Ukraine to defend itself/fight back

Palestine invades/attacks Israel, we should shun Israel as genocidal murderers and they have no right to defend themselves

this is via MSNBC and my Jew mother who thinks Netenyaho is a barbaric dicatator but not as bad as Trump

It may be via your mother but it ain’t via MSNBC. Nobody there has ever called Israel “genocidal murderers”- why are you making crap up? 

5 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

It may be via your mother but it ain’t via MSNBC. Nobody there has ever called Israel “genocidal murderers”- why are you making crap up? 

my mom gets everything from MSNBC, she watches 24/7 and there are people they have on air calling Israel genociding palestine so whatever

10 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Yes on Russia’s continued invasion of the Ukraine.

As to Hamas’ terrorist attack, I supported a response and effort to weaken Hamas and increase Israeli security. But we’re two months and tens of thousands of civilian casualties in now and I’m beginning to wonder if enough is enough. Is that okay with you? 

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Yes on Russia’s continued invasion of the Ukraine.

As to Hamas’ terrorist attack, I supported a response and effort to weaken Hamas and increase Israeli security. But we’re two months and tens of thousands of civilian casualties in now and I’m beginning to wonder if enough is enough. Is that okay with you? 

you do you

I am not ok with either

CNN — 

Russia has lost a staggering 87 percent of the total number of active-duty ground troops it had prior to launching its invasion of Ukraine and two-thirds of its pre-invasion tanks, a source familiar with a declassified US intelligence assessment provided to Congress told CNN.

Still, despite heavy losses of men and equipment, Russian President Vladimir Putin is determined to push forward as the war approaches its two-year anniversary early next year and US officials are warning that Ukraine remains deeply vulnerable. A highly anticipated Ukrainian counteroffensive stagnated through the fall, and US officials believe that Kyiv is unlikely to make any major gains over the coming months.

The assessment, sent to Capitol Hill on Monday, comes as some Republicans have balked at the US providing additional funding for Ukraine and the Biden administration has launched a full-court press to try to get supplemental funding through Congress.

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky is in Washington on Tuesday, meeting with US lawmakers and President Joe Biden in desperate bid to secure the military and economic aid he says is vital to Ukraine’s ability to maintain the fight against Russia.

Russia has been able to keep its war effort going despite the heavy losses by relaxing recruitment standards and dipping into Soviet-era stockpiles of older equipment. Still, the assessment found that the war has “sharply set back 15 years of Russian effort to modernize its ground force.”

Of the 360,000 troops that entered Ukraine, including contract and conscript personnel, Russia has lost 315,000 on the battlefield, according to the assessment. 2,200 of 3,500 tanks have been lost, according to the assessment. 4,400 of 13,600 infantry fighting vehicles and armored personnel carriers have also been destroyed, a 32 percent loss rate.

• Confused 1

55 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:
CNN — 

Russia has lost a staggering 87 percent of the total number of active-duty ground troops it had prior to launching its invasion of Ukraine and two-thirds of its pre-invasion tanks, a source familiar with a declassified US intelligence assessment provided to Congress told CNN.

Still, despite heavy losses of men and equipment, Russian President Vladimir Putin is determined to push forward as the war approaches its two-year anniversary early next year and US officials are warning that Ukraine remains deeply vulnerable. A highly anticipated Ukrainian counteroffensive stagnated through the fall, and US officials believe that Kyiv is unlikely to make any major gains over the coming months.

The assessment, sent to Capitol Hill on Monday, comes as some Republicans have balked at the US providing additional funding for Ukraine and the Biden administration has launched a full-court press to try to get supplemental funding through Congress.

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky is in Washington on Tuesday, meeting with US lawmakers and President Joe Biden in desperate bid to secure the military and economic aid he says is vital to Ukraine’s ability to maintain the fight against Russia.

Russia has been able to keep its war effort going despite the heavy losses by relaxing recruitment standards and dipping into Soviet-era stockpiles of older equipment. Still, the assessment found that the war has “sharply set back 15 years of Russian effort to modernize its ground force.”

Of the 360,000 troops that entered Ukraine, including contract and conscript personnel, Russia has lost 315,000 on the battlefield, according to the assessment. 2,200 of 3,500 tanks have been lost, according to the assessment. 4,400 of 13,600 infantry fighting vehicles and armored personnel carriers have also been destroyed, a 32 percent loss rate.

Oh no but if we don’t send more billions russia is gonna roll thru nato 

4 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Oh no but if we don’t send more billions russia is gonna roll thru nato 

You could take it that way, if you’re dumb.

But to smarter people, it’s evidence that our support has paid off in a big way :thumbsup:

• Confused 1