Sign in to follow this  
vomit

Irrefutable evidence of Police Racism

3 hours ago, vomit said:

Ummm, from the article:    The other teen from the fight, Joseph, who is of Hispanic and Middle Eastern descent

Does this mean white ppl are off the hook on this one since no whitey's were involved in the fight?  Or do we split the difference because no matter which kid they took down, it was going to be a "minority" kid?   I have trouble keeping track of how these things are supposed to go.     Do we still riot?        

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Masshole said:

Ummm, from the article:    The other teen from the fight, Joseph, who is of Hispanic and Middle Eastern descent

Does this mean white ppl are off the hook on this one since no whitey's were involved in the fight?  Or do we split the difference because no matter which kid they took down, it was going to be a "minority" kid?   I have trouble keeping track of how these things are supposed to go.     Do we still riot?        

The kid of Hispanic and middle eastern descent looks white.  The cops didn't ask him of his ancestry before letting him go free.

No we shouldn't riot.

On 2/19/2022 at 12:54 PM, Bier Meister said:

I do not have a lot of time to devote to longer discussions.

@Masshole

I bumped a thread where I provided many links.

Skids- I also mentioned that the US rates highly with progression towards treatment of discrimination.

as a society we should strive to be better. There is still a lot of discriminatory practices (beyond racism).  A lot if status quo would like to prevent that as they see it as something being taken away from them.

Bier - 

I saw that.    Interesting that even I had forgotten that I had actually responded to your post back when you made that post with all of the links.      Is my response your reference to "dismissing facts"?    Because I re-read my response I am struggling to see how I was "dismissing facts" in that response.    I would suggest my response was the exact opposite of "dismissing facts".    

5 hours ago, vomit said:

Semantics.  These cops used racial judgement with this arrest.  You can't make any excuses for them.

You don't know that.    You only know what you saw in the video, you don't know what happened before or after.     Context matters.    Is that so hard to understand?    

Also - I rewatched the video.   The female cop grabs the "white" kid pretty aggressively and throws him onto the couch.   You can then see that kid says something and signals with his hands that he's not going to fight back with the cop, he literally immediately "surrendered".    The male cop is more aggressive with the other kid but they were both on the ground, whereas the female cop never left her feet and was standing over the other kid.  He was not a threat to her.    I gotta figure that when a cop is wrestling with someone on the ground that is a much more dangerous situation for the cop involved.   It also looked to me that from the direction the male cop came from the AA kid may not have been able to see him and he may have thought he was getting jumped by more kids.   He may have, briefly, fought back.   It's really hard to see what's happening on the ground in the first second or two.   But if he wrestled with the male cop for even a split second - that cop is going to view him as a threat and treat him thusly.    Also, while the "white kid" pushed the other kid, the other kid was the one who threw the first punch.    Could it be that the cops saw that as they approached?   Who knows?  

As I've said, I am not saying that there was or wasn't racism involved.  I don't know, maybe?   But anyone saying that you can look at just this video and make that kind of judgement "irrefutably" is either not very bright or has an agenda, or both.   

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, vomit said:

The kid of Hispanic and middle eastern descent looks white.  The cops didn't ask him of his ancestry before letting him go free.

No we shouldn't riot.

The cops did the right thing by stopping the violent dude first. The kid from the middle east simply took a seat.

11 minutes ago, Masshole said:

You don't know that.    You only know what you saw in the video, you don't know what happened before or after.     Context matters.    Is that so hard to understand?    

Also - I rewatched the video.   The female cop grabs the "white" kid pretty aggressively and throws him onto the couch.   You can then see that kid says something and signals with his hands that he's not going to fight back with the cop, he literally immediately "surrendered".    The male cop is more aggressive with the other kid but they were both on the ground, whereas the female cop never left her feet and was standing over the other kid.  He was not a threat to her.    I gotta figure that when a cop is wrestling with someone on the ground that is a much more dangerous situation for the cop involved.   It also looked to me that from the direction the male cop came from the AA kid may not have been able to see him and he may have thought he was getting jumped by more kids.   He may have, briefly, fought back.   It's really hard to see what's happening on the ground in the first second or two.   But if he wrestled with the male cop for even a split second - that cop is going to view him as a threat and treat him thusly.    Also, while the "white kid" pushed the other kid, the other kid was the one who threw the first punch.    Could it be that the cops saw that as they approached?   Who knows?  

As I've said, I am not saying that there was or wasn't racism involved.  I don't know, maybe?   But anyone saying that you can look at just this video and make that kind of judgement "irrefutably" is either not very bright or has an agenda, or both.   

I agree that context matters but we do know what happened before or after.  The cops had zero reason to believe that the black was any more dangerous than the white, and after we know the white was left to go free while the black was held and questioned for 30 mins.

8 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

The cops did the right thing by stopping the violent dude first. The kid from the middle east simply took a seat.

They were both violent peefoam, stop lying

2 minutes ago, vomit said:

They were both violent peefoam, stop lying

You like drinking pee now like mdcack? Weird.

The black kid started it. And then.he was resisting. It's in his genes. Cops know that fact.

I haven't done my homework on this other than this thread. The video is inconclusive, but if you take vomit's posts framing the events and circumstances as legit, meaning only the black kid got arrested, there was some racial profiling going on. Now, it turns out that "the white kid" is Middle Eastern.

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

You like drinking pee now like mdcack? Weird.

The black kid started it. And then.he was resisting. It's in his genes. Cops know that fact.

The cops don't know who started it.  The black kid never resisted.  There is no genetic violence in black people, Adolph. 

21 minutes ago, vomit said:

The cops don't know who started it.  The black kid never resisted.  There is no genetic violence in black people, Adolph. 

There is in the culture though.  It’s irrefutable   

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

There is in the culture though.  It’s irrefutable   

What culture?

29 minutes ago, vomit said:

This coming from a pedo.

Anyway. This cops did the smart thing. :thumbsup:

4 minutes ago, vomit said:

What culture?

The Afro culture. Most violent places in the world and  in our country are of that culture. . The  majority of murder victims (55 pct)  in the United States are of African decent despite being not even 15 pct of the population. 

6 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

This coming from a pedo.

Anyway. This cops did the smart thing. :thumbsup:

I'm not a pedo.  You however are on record saying black people have genetic uncontrollable violence and should be locked up.  That makes you a disgusting person

1 hour ago, vomit said:

I agree that context matters but we do know what happened before or after.  The cops had zero reason to believe that the black was any more dangerous than the white, and after we know the white was left to go free while the black was held and questioned for 30 mins.

But both kids are getting the same punishment except for that 30 minutes.   Did the cops detain the kid for 30 min after the incident because they don't like black people or was it because he was the one kid in the incident who was involved in a physical altercation with a cop?    I am pointing out that there are explanations for why things happened that aren't racism.   I do not know if that cop is a racist and that's why he was aggressive with that kid, but that's the most likely reason?   Really?  Or was just how they reacted in that incident in the couple of seconds that it took?.   It may be S.O.P. that anyone who is involved with a physical altercation with a cop has to be investigated more than the other kid who wasn't. 

I do not know that if the kid who got detained for 30 minutes -  that wouldn't have happened if the kid looked like Doogie Howser.  Somehow that is always assumed.   Is it accurate?    The male cop running up to that same incident, the kid throwing the 1st punch is white - everything after changes?  The male cop runs up and offers Doogie a hand to get up off of the ground?     It was a fairly violent fight in the middle of a mall.   Those weren't mall cops, those were real cops.   2 males on the ground throwing punches, furniture flying.   Is it that outlandish that those cops came in pretty hot to break up that fight?    

35 minutes ago, vomit said:

I'm not a pedo.  You however are on record saying black people have genetic uncontrollable violence and should be locked up.  That makes you a disgusting person

Keep denying. That's how it works for the weak minded.

I know that if I were a cop in this day and age, and I came up to two kids fighting in a mall surrounded by a bunch of teens who are certainly recording it, I would go out of my way to act as racist as possible.  :thumbsup:  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Masshole said:

But both kids are getting the same punishment except for that 30 minutes.   Did the cops detain the kid for 30 min after the incident because they don't like black people or was it because he was the one kid in the incident who was involved in a physical altercation with a cop?    I am pointing out that there are explanations for why things happened that aren't racism.   I do not know if that cop is a racist and that's why he was aggressive with that kid, but that's the most likely reason?   Really?  Or was just how they reacted in that incident in the couple of seconds that it took?.   It may be S.O.P. that anyone who is involved with a physical altercation with a cop has to be investigated more than the other kid who wasn't. 

I do not know that if the kid who got detained for 30 minutes -  that wouldn't have happened if the kid looked like Doogie Howser.  Somehow that is always assumed.   Is it accurate?    The male cop running up to that same incident, the kid throwing the 1st punch is white - everything after changes?  The male cop runs up and offers Doogie a hand to get up off of the ground?     It was a fairly violent fight in the middle of a mall.   Those weren't mall cops, those were real cops.   2 males on the ground throwing punches, furniture flying.   Is it that outlandish that those cops came in pretty hot to break up that fight?    

The black kid was not involved with an altercation with a cop.  You made that up.  Watch the video.

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The Afro culture. Most violent places in the world and  in our country are of that culture. . The  majority of murder victims (55 pct)  in the United States are of African decent despite being not even 15 pct of the population. 

What is the afro culture?  They teach kids to be violent?

2 minutes ago, vomit said:

It's taught, learned and inherent. 

Now tell us more about pedos.

Just now, Utilit99 said:

It's taught, learned and inherent. 

Now tell us more about pedos.

Ok so black people have a violent gene, and they are taught to be violent too?  Of all the black people I've known, not one has ever told me that they were taught to be violent.  I think you're full of sh!t

5 minutes ago, vomit said:

They accept violence. Obviously. If they didn’t there wouldn’t be so much if it in their communities. Just like being openly gay isn’t acceptable in their culture, so you don’t see much of it. 

6 minutes ago, vomit said:

Ok so black people have a violent gene, and they are taught to be violent too?  Of all the black people I've known, not one has ever told me that they were taught to be violent.  I think you're full of sh!t

You are going nowhere with this dude.

Please leave the children alone though. Although I heard that's impossible for you people.

The Nazi ballerina says racism doesn’t exist.

Glad that’s settled.

Is it normal procedure to pin a person down and handcuff them right away when breaking up a fight like that?  The whole thing seemed unnecessary.

7 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Is it normal procedure to pin a person down and handcuff them right away when breaking up a fight like that?  The whole thing seemed unnecessary.

Sometimes. Everything isn’t normal. Until you people start acknowledging that then things will never make sense to you. Every situation is different being handled by all sorts of different people. Expecting normal is folly. 

What I find interesting is that when black people encounter an issue it is the behaviors of white people that are leading to that issue, it is never their own behaviors.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

What I find interesting is that when black people encounter an issue it is the behaviors of white people that are leading to that issue, it is never their own behaviors.

Not sure how this applies to this situation since you have a black and a white engaging in the same behavior but the black is pinned down and arrested while the white is let free.

5 minutes ago, vomit said:

Not sure how this applies to this situation since you have a black and a white engaging in the same behavior but the black is pinned down and arrested while the white is let free.

Good job by the cops. Smart police work. :thumbsup:

57 minutes ago, vomit said:

I thought they were both arrested? 

25 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I thought they were both arrested? 

No, they only arrested the black kid.

You talk a lot of sh!t for not knowing all the facts

3 minutes ago, vomit said:

No, they only arrested the black kid.

You talk a lot of sh!t for not knowing all the facts

The cops stopped the violence effectively. :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, vomit said:

Why do you keep bringing up a "white" kid.  There was no "white" kid involved.  From what I hear, there was a black kid and a Colombian/Pakistani kid.

1 hour ago, vomit said:

I wasn't there, perhaps there was a reason, has anyone asked the officers involved?

9 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Why do you keep bringing up a "white" kid.  There was no "white" kid involved.  From what I hear, there was a black kid and a Colombian/Pakistani kid.

Did you even watch the video?  One kid has white skin, the other has black skin.

9 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I wasn't there, perhaps there was a reason, has anyone asked the officers involved?

The police department has made no explanation, so it's fair to assume there was no reason.  If the cops had an reason, it would have been released as a statement to avoid any further criticism.

1 minute ago, vomit said:

Did you even watch the video?  One kid has white skin, the other has black skin.

Did you ever read?  The kid is part Columbian and part Pakistani.  NEITHER, refer to themselves as "white".

2 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Did you ever read?  The kid is part Columbian and part Pakistani.  NEITHER, refer to themselves as "white".

Liberals only go by skin tone to judge people these days. 

They can't be wrong, even if they are wrong.