JustinCharge

nuclear war - doomsday⌛

1 minute ago, nobody said:

I'm not even sure what Biden has to do with anything.  He's not running the country.  

Exactly.  We need to make up our minds on what Biden actually does.  Can't have it both ways.

4 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Exactly.  We need to make up our minds on what Biden actually does.  Can't have it both ways.

He signs executive orders. And focks up foreign relations. How do you not see this? 

Just now, craftsman said:

He signs executive orders. And focks up foreign relations. How do you not see this? 

I was told other people were pulling the strings.

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I was told other people were pulling the strings.

He allows himself to be a puppet in the US, and is a joke on the world stage. What do you personally disagree with here?

4 minutes ago, craftsman said:

He signs executive orders the group that actually sets policy puts in front of him.

He allows himself to be a puppet in the US, and is a joke on the world stage. What do you personally disagree with here?

I don't think he's going to be the one who surrenders to Russia.  It's not going to happen.

1 minute ago, nobody said:

He signs executive orders the group that actually sets policy puts in front of him.

Yeah. He signed them. Was he forced to do so? 

As a matter of fact, he signed the most. 

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

I don't think he's going to be the one who surrenders to Russia.  It's not going to happen.

No one is surrendering to Russia.  That is a ludicrous notion.

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

He won't. No person in the US would surrender. That's not even a topic worth talking about.

But Biden is a wimp, and we will more likely be at war with him at the helm because he has no balls on the world stage and you know it. 

1 minute ago, craftsman said:

Yeah. He signed them. Was he forced to do so? 

As a matter of fact, he signed the most. 

Forced?  I wouldn't use that word.  Coerced maybe.  I'm not sure what term you would use to describe having someone sign something that they are incapable of understanding.

He won't. No person in the US would surrender. That's not even a topic worth talking about.

But Biden is a wimp, and we will more likely be at war with him at the helm because he has no balls on the world stage and you know it. 

That's what I've been saying, the US would never surrender.  I'm not arguing whether Biden has the balls or not, it doesn't matter.  Our country is not going to surrender to anyone.

4 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I saw people were claiming Ukraine might dirty bomb themselves so people think it was Russia

I read that this morning as well.

Just now, nobody said:

Forced?  I wouldn't use that word.  Coerced maybe.  I'm not sure what term you would use to describe having someone sign something that they are incapable of understanding.

Ok. So he signed them of his free will. Fine. 

They were terrible EOs to sign. 

Blame whoever you want to but it's all on Joey in the end. 

"I don't know what I'm signing."

4 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I read that this morning as well.

Good. I hope they "dirty bomb" themselves really good. 

I'm sick of Ukraine. And I'm sick of the US sending them money and military equipment. 

Biden is a classic liberal mistake of a president. 

15 minutes ago, nobody said:

No one is surrendering to Russia.  That is a ludicrous notion.

WW3 is a war unlike any other.  its not fought with ground troops.  it lasts a few hours.  when putin nukes the US, Biden is faced with 2 options:  fire back and fight WW3 and kill all life on Earth, or kneel to Putin so that life on Earth can continue.  Biden will almost assuredly kneel before ending all life on Earth.  Its not even a discussion worth having, IMO.  Of course he will kneel.  the West is literally begging Putin not to put them in that spot.  liberals cant make hard choices.  they surrender.

Just now, JustinCharge said:

WW3 is a war unlike any other.  its not fought with ground troops.  it lasts a few hours.  when putin nukes the US, Biden is faced with 2 options:  fire back and fight WW3 and kill all life on Earth, or kneel to Putin so that life on Earth can continue.  Biden will almost assuredly kneel before ending all life on Earth.  Its not even a discussion worth having, IMO.  Of course he will kneel.

🤡

i have to repeat myself here, but France already openly said they wont nuke in retaliation.  thats basically proof right there.  

5 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

WW3 is a war unlike any other.  its not fought with ground troops.  it lasts a few hours.  when putin nukes the US, Biden is faced with 2 options:  fire back and fight WW3 and kill all life on Earth, or kneel to Putin so that life on Earth can continue.  Biden will almost assuredly kneel before ending all life on Earth.  Its not even a discussion worth having, IMO.  Of course he will kneel.  the West is literally begging Putin not to put them in that spot.  liberals cant make hard choices.  they surrender.

Not going to happen.  I think it's odd to think different.  I don't care who the President is, our country is not kneeling to Russia.

1 hour ago, JustinCharge said:

i have to repeat myself here, but France already openly said they wont nuke in retaliation.  thats basically proof right there.  

Against Ukraine.  France said they won't nuke Russia if Russia nukes Ukraine.  That's good.  Hopefully we won't either.  We should only nuke Russia if they nuke us first.

48 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Against Ukraine.  France said they won't nuke Russia if Russia nukes Ukraine.  That's good.  Hopefully we won't either.  We should only nuke Russia if they nuke us first.

its irrelevant if they specified Ukraine.  just openly saying they wont nuke in retaliation for a strike on Ukraine MASSIVELY emboldens russia and tips the West's hand.  Russia can infer it also means the West will not nuke back if Russia nukes the US.

3 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

Then what happens?  We all become Russians?

its irrelevant if they specified Ukraine.  just openly saying they wont nuke in retaliation for a strike on Ukraine MASSIVELY emboldens russia and tips the West's hand.  Russia can infer it also means the West will not nuke back if Russia nukes the US.

You're the dumbest person in history 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

it is highly likely.  too many signs point to it.

1.  obama's red line on syria was a bluff.  biden was veep.
2.  biden caved in afghanistan.
3.  france has said it will not nuke in response to russia using nukes.

biden will kneel if putin nukes the US.  its just what the modern breed of democrat does when they get punched in the mouth.

France said it would not nuke Russia if it used nukes in Ukraine.

That's a far stretch from France saying it wouldn't use nukes in retaliation for Russia nuking France. 

You're really off your meds today.

So you're saying them using tactical nukes in Ukraine is exactly the same thing as a Russian nuclear attack on France or United States.

Good gravy the inside of your head must sound like a chunk of metal clanging around in a drier.

3 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

A tactical nuke in Ukraine is localized.  Not nuking Russia in retaliation would be the right move.  Advertising it is the wrong move

First of all, even if Russia decided to commit suicide and try to nuke the US, 30% of Russia's nukes won't even work.  65% of the ones that do will get shot down by our missile defense systems.  Russia would be radioactive ash before round two even started and the US would still be standing.

33 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

So you're saying them using tactical nukes in Ukraine is exactly the same thing as a Russian nuclear attack on France or United States.

Good gravy the inside of your head must sound like a chunk of metal clanging around in a drier.

1 hour ago, nobody said:

First of all, even if Russia decided to commit suicide and try to nuke the US, 30% of Russia's nukes won't even work.  65% of the ones that do will get shot down by our missile defense systems.  Russia would be radioactive ash before round two even started and the US would still be standing.

as ive said before, with Biden leaving the US southern border wide open, you can be certain Russia has smuggled in small tactical nukes and / or dirty bombs and set them up in strategic areas inside the US already.  Putin needs not fire 1 missile.  its also annoying that the MSM keeps saying stuff like "theres no sign that Russia is setting up to fire nukes".  the nukes are already HERE.

1 hour ago, nobody said:

Where did you get those percentages from? 

3 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

as ive said before, with Biden leaving the US southern border wide open, you can be certain Russia has smuggled in small tactical nukes and / or dirty bombs and set them up in strategic areas inside the US already.  Putin needs not fire 1 missile.  its also annoying that the MSM keeps saying stuff like "theres no sign that Russia is setting up to fire nukes".  the nukes are already HERE.

You're running out of time.

Jan. 1 will be a bad day for you.

All your predictions laid to waste.

https://w2.countingdownto.com/4328562

24 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Where did you get those percentages from? 

Why? Does the prospect of the US being able to defend itself disappoint you?

Just now, nobody said:

Why? Does the prospect of the US being able to defend itself disappoint you?

So you made up the percentages that you posted? 

So you made up the percentages? 

No.  It's based on the hit rate over Ukraine.

2 minutes ago, nobody said:

No.  It's based on the hit rate over Ukraine.

2 hours ago, nobody said:

The nuclear weapon hit rates in Ukraine?

You may want to bow out now peanut. 

The nuclear weapon hit rates in Ukraine?

Cruise missiles. 

Look man, if you aren't up for the conversation, you don't have to participate because now you're going to need me to explain the difference between cruise missiles and ballistic missiles and then explain how ballistic missiles are actually pretty easy to shoot down compared to cruise missiles. 

Just now, nobody said:

Cruise missiles. 

Look man, if you aren't up for the conversation, you don't have to participate because now you're going to need me to explain the difference between cruise missiles and ballistic missiles and then explain how ballistic missiles are actually pretty easy to shoot down compared to cruise missiles. 

I don't need you for anything. You can't even explain the percentages that you throw out willy nilly. 

Serious overreach on your part on this topic. 

21 minutes ago, craftsman said:

I don't need you for anything. You can't even explain the percentages that you throw out willy nilly. 

Serious overreach on your part on this topic. 

Well now that I told you where the percentages come from which is the demonstrated hit rate of missile defense over Ukraine, can you answer why the prospect of the US being able to defend itself seems to frustrate you so much?

Just now, nobody said:

Well now that told you where the percentages come from which is the demonstrated hit rate of missile defense over Ukraine, can you answer why the prospect of the US being able to defend itself seems to frustrate you so much?

Move on with your inability to know what's going on. Go lie to others. I'm done. 

6 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Move on with your inability to know what's going on. Go lie to others. I'm done. 

You're so out of your league in every discussion.

🤣