JustinCharge

nuclear war - doomsday⌛

2 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

What does 1 dollar being less than 2 have to do with grammar?

He's microdoushing his mind.

18 minutes ago, frank said:

I just had a scary thought. Maybe Justin IS Biden. :shocking:

More likely he's Putin.  I mean look at his posts.  Putin must be feared.  Putin will make Biden surrender to Russia.  The only outcome is the US surrenders to Russia, etc.

33 minutes ago, nobody said:

More likely he's Putin.  I mean look at his posts.  Putin must be feared.  Putin will make Biden surrender to Russia.  The only outcome is the US surrenders to Russia, etc.

Either way, I don't like the direction the US is heading in. We have nothing to brag about with this administration and more to fear than anything while these assh0les are in office. 

3 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

What does 1 dollar being less than 2 have to do with grammar?

Like I said he’s always trying to grammar police so I was correcting his statement. Of course you centrists all run to defend the leftists for some reason I can’t fathom why

drudge tonite is loaded with links regarding nuclear war, with a pic of a fiery mushroom cloud in the center space.  not saying drudge is always accurate, but he's focused on it like a laser right now.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Like I said he’s always trying to grammar police so I was correcting his statement. Of course you centrists all run to defend the leftists for some reason I can’t fathom why

Because we can do basic math?

Honestly I was trying to be sarcastic initially, as I agree it was weird that he said $2 and not $1.  But it was not a “false statement” like you claimed…

16 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Have you lost your mind?

11 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Because we can do basic math?

Honestly I was trying to be sarcastic initially, as I agree it was weird that he said $2 and not $1.  But it was not a “false statement” like you claimed…

this is the same thing as Biden saying I got two words, Made in America, technically it is 2 words + another word

18 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

this is the same thing as Biden saying I got two words, Made in America, technically it is 2 words + another word

Lol no, not even remotely the same thing 

15 hours ago, craftsman said:

Wow, you lose a lot.

You're either the dumbest person here or the most disingenuous.  I think it's the latter.  I can excuse stupidity since you can't control that.

several reports that Putin has been in his nuclear bunker for days.  does he nuke within days or come back out and make a public appearance? even putin just making a public appearance is a step back from nuclear war at this point.  id think he has to nuke at this point.  

1 hour ago, Shooter McGavin said:

You're either the dumbest person here or the most disingenuous.  I think it's the latter.  I can excuse stupidity since you can't control that.

Good one. :cry:

1 hour ago, JustinCharge said:

several reports that Putin has been in his nuclear bunker for days.  does he nuke within days or come back out and make a public appearance? even putin just making a public appearance is a step back from nuclear war at this point.  id think he has to nuke at this point.  

I don't see him gaining any strategic advantage or war time success by nuking.  It will probably make things worse for him.

1 hour ago, JustinCharge said:

Why does he need to nuke anyone at all?  I’m not saying that he won’t but I don’t see anything positive for him if he does. 

5 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Why does he need to nuke anyone at all?  I’m not saying that he won’t but I don’t see anything positive for him if he does. 

The US is mutilating children.  He needs to stop it.

3 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

It would assert dominance over Ukraine. He could wipe them out with nukes.

3 minutes ago, craftsman said:

It would assert dominance over Ukraine. He could wipe them out with nukes.

Without any consequences?

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Without any consequences?

Yeah, the countries who need their oil and natural gas would put sanctions on them. :dunno:

And Biden could continue to blame Putin for why his mind is mush and why our country is in such a mess. 

9 hours ago, Gepetto said:

I don't see him gaining any strategic advantage or war time success by nuking.  It will probably make things worse for him.

as i say, this is a religious war.  Putin and company do NOT want liberalism in their country.  They will never surrender.  Ever.  They will blow up the world before surrendering.  Everyone dies, but Russia's eternal souls are saved in the process.  Think of it as the Branch Davidians but they have 6000 nukes.  There is no scenario where the West wins.  All the West can really do is hope it is a bluff.   But as much as they assert it is a bluff, it is not.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

as i say, this is a religious war.  Putin and company do NOT want liberalism in their country.  They will never surrender.  Ever.  They will blow up the world before surrendering.  Everyone dies, but Russia's eternal souls are saved in the process.  Think of it as the Branch Davidians but they have 6000 nukes.  There is no scenario where the West wins.  All the West can really do is hope it is a bluff.   But as much as they assert it is a bluff, it is not.

Wtf?

I thought a lot of Russia doesn’t even like Putin now?  If a could make a JustinCharge non-prediction prediction, it will be that Putin dies before the end of the year

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

Wtf?

I thought a lot of Russia doesn’t even like Putin now?  If a could make a JustinCharge non-prediction prediction, it will be that Putin dies before the end of the year

why do you think "a lot of Russia" dislikes him?

I heard the 5th covid booster jab protects you from nuclear radiation 

• Haha 1

Russia has announced that Putin will be meeting with his security council tomorrow, October 10th, 2022.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/putin-convenes-russias-security-council-183553633.html

Earlier, Peskov reported that Putin would conduct a meeting with members of the Security Council of the Russian Federation on Monday, 10 October 2022.

"The Security Council meeting is planned for tomorrow. We will tell you about topics after the President’s speech," Peskov stated, replying to a question when the Council was going to meet and if the explosion on the Crimean Bridge would be discussed there.

Previously: Russian President Vladimir Putin has accused Ukraine’s Security Service of blowing up the Crimean Bridge. He has also called the explosion a terrorist attack directed at destroying Russia’s critical infrastructure.

55 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

You always seem to come unhinged around this time of night.

😂

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, edjr said:

I heard the 5th covid booster jab protects you from nuclear radiation 

And shingles and Camp Lejuene-related illnesses.

Mike Pompeo slams Biden for warning of nuclear war and armageddeon.

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/10/09/pompeo-biden-russia-putin-nuclear-weapons-00061067

Former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said Sunday that President Joe Biden was “reckless” in warning last week about the possible use of nuclear weapons by President Vladimir Putin and Russia.

“Those comments were reckless,” said Pompeo, who served in the Cabinet of former President Donald Trump, on “Fox News Sunday,” calling Biden’s statements “a terrible risk to the American people.”

In recent weeks, Putin has hinted at the use of nuclear weapons against Ukraine, saying Russia would employ “all available means” to protect its territory, including land recently annexed by Russia.

“We have not faced the prospect of Armageddon since Kennedy and the Cuban Missile Crisis,” Biden said Thursday during a fundraiser, referencing the October 1962 crisis that put the United States and the Soviet Union on the verge of nuclear war for almost two weeks.

On Sunday, speaking on ABC’s “This Week,” National Security Council spokesperson John Kirby said: “The president was reflecting the very high stakes that are in play right now.”

Kirby added in reference to Putin: “Neither we nor our allies are going to be intimidated by this and we’re going to continue to provide support and security assistance to Ukraine as is necessary.”

Pompeo said the Biden administration would have been better off using “quiet diplomacy” in pushing Putin to understand the consequences of using nuclear weapons. “I hope that they are doing this quietly,” he said to host Shannon Bream.

4 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Mike Pompeo slams Biden for warning of nuclear war and armageddeon.

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/10/09/pompeo-biden-russia-putin-nuclear-weapons-00061067

Former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said Sunday that President Joe Biden was “reckless” in warning last week about the possible use of nuclear weapons by President Vladimir Putin and Russia.

“Those comments were reckless,” said Pompeo, who served in the Cabinet of former President Donald Trump, on “Fox News Sunday,” calling Biden’s statements “a terrible risk to the American people.”

In recent weeks, Putin has hinted at the use of nuclear weapons against Ukraine, saying Russia would employ “all available means” to protect its territory, including land recently annexed by Russia.

“We have not faced the prospect of Armageddon since Kennedy and the Cuban Missile Crisis,” Biden said Thursday during a fundraiser, referencing the October 1962 crisis that put the United States and the Soviet Union on the verge of nuclear war for almost two weeks.

On Sunday, speaking on ABC’s “This Week,” National Security Council spokesperson John Kirby said: “The president was reflecting the very high stakes that are in play right now.”

Kirby added in reference to Putin: “Neither we nor our allies are going to be intimidated by this and we’re going to continue to provide support and security assistance to Ukraine as is necessary.”

Pompeo said the Biden administration would have been better off using “quiet diplomacy” in pushing Putin to understand the consequences of using nuclear weapons. “I hope that they are doing this quietly,” he said to host Shannon Bream.

You should go ahead and submit at this point.

35 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

You should go ahead and submit at this point.

Biden is your boy. You are the one who needs to submit based on his warnings. 

9 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Wtf?

From what I could find, about 3/4th of Russia approve of Putin.  Higher than I thought.

9 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

Who is pushing it on their country?

9 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Who is pushing it on their country?

the entire hollywood machine and military-industrial complex.  its pervasive.

More missile strikes on Kiev. 

I do believe Putin understands that when the US attempts to control the narrative, you do the opposite of what it says.  Part of the US narrative has been that Putin should never nuke, which is a loud signal to nuke the US because its highly likely Biden caves.  Conventional missile strikes on Ukraine is just a loss.  But this would be early.  The timeline is November / December 2022.  Its interesting watching how we get there.  

28 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

the entire hollywood machine and military-industrial complex.  its pervasive.

I don’t see how Hollywood has that much on an effect on Russia culture. I also don’t see what good could come from Russia nuking the US. 

30 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

I do believe Putin understands that when the US attempts to control the narrative, you do the opposite of what it says.  Part of the US narrative has been that Putin should never nuke, which is a loud signal to nuke the US because its highly likely Biden caves.  Conventional missile strikes on Ukraine is just a loss.  But this would be early.  The timeline is November / December 2022.  Its interesting watching how we get there.  

That's likely more due to the change in military command.  The fella that they put in charge is known for indiscriminate bombing of civilians and civilian infrastructure.

28 minutes ago, nobody said:

That's likely more due to the change in military command.  The fella that they put in charge is known for indiscriminate bombing of civilians and civilian infrastructure.

Zelensky wouldn't let males out of the country. He forced them all to be soldiers. The women and children all left except for those who chose to fight. They are all soldiers by force. No more civilians there. 

4 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

I thought we were getting nuked before the end of the year?

30 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I thought we were getting nuked before the end of the year?

Not yet. But in the mean time they are simply getting massively bombed into oblivion. But at least you and Rusty are loyal cheerleaders for the war. 

• Sad 1

On 2/27/2022 at 6:00 AM, JustinCharge said:

Ive been texting some friends today saying goodbye and good luck.  I doubt we are alive next week.  

Lol I don’t remember this one 

• Haha 3