TimHauck

“We’re not against all vaccines, just the Covid ones”

18 minutes ago, vomit said:

What a focking clown.  So since they changed the definition you now are against all vaccines? :lol:

nope IE I am pro vaccines, as they were intended, you know the ones that actually IMMUNIZE you, not just reduce your sniffles

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

They were not against the vaccine, they were against the fear of Trump pushing it through before it was ready.   It wasn't. Were the Republicans who are against it now against it before Biden won?

And regardless even if they did change their opinion (they didn't) that is irrelevant to this thread.  I'm talking about people's opinions now.   Particularly people who had up until recently been focusing on the criticizing the covid vaccines.  The pivot has begun to criticizing all vaccines.

not really, Candace is just a clown opportunist, with a following that thinks she is smart. She is going to capitalize off that..look at the stupid marketing graphics.

• Like 1

Just now, vomit said:

Doesn't everyone know this?  Why would they suggest it was possible?

To push fear on the American voters. 

10 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

And they haven't changed definitions....

A YouTuber probably fired him up on this. 

some youtuber

jacka55

https://www.verifythis.com/article/news/verify/coronavirus-verify/cdc-changed-vaccine-definition-more-transparent/536-03ce7891-2604-4090-b548-b1618d286834

Yes, the CDC changed its definition of vaccine from “a product that stimulates a person’s immune system to produce immunity to a specific disease, protecting the person from that disease” to “a preparation that is used to stimulate the body’s immune response against diseases.” The public health agency also changed its definition of “vaccination.” 

And why do you all even care if some don't believe in the vaccine the way you do? You are all now super vaxxed up and safe in your hidey holes wearing your masks to bed so you can sleep at night. 

• Thanks 1

I still see people driving alone in their car with a mask on.  I still see people out for a walk with a mask on.  :lol:

7 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

They were not against the vaccine, they were against the fear of Trump pushing it through before it was ready.   It wasn't. Were the Republicans who are against it now against it before Biden won?

And regardless even if they did change their opinion (they didn't) that is irrelevant to this thread.  I'm talking about people's opinions now.   Particularly people who had up until recently been focusing on the criticizing the covid vaccines.  The pivot has begun to criticizing all vaccines.

Trump is the biggest Vaccine pusher there is, I was against it then I am against it now

On 10/23/2021 at 4:15 PM, Utilit99 said:

So you equate people who don't want to get this particular vaccine with anti vaccine people?

On 10/23/2021 at 4:36 PM, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

nobody here is antivax I can guarantee it, maybe 1-2 tops

we are all anti-mandate

and the Covid Vaxx once again isnt a vaxx

27 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

We’re not against all vaccines, just the Covid ones”

see above.  Of course one of them has already said it.

8 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

And why did kameltoe and joey not know this at the time. Are they that stupid? The answer is yes

Now we're getting somewhere.  Yes.

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

I am not sure what this proves, honestly 

I have been against the covid "vaccine" since day 1

I am not against actual vaccines as defined pre covid

6 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

And why do you all even care if some don't believe in the vaccine the way you do? You are all now super vaxxed up and safe in your hidey holes wearing your masks to bed so you can sleep at night. 

This thread isn't about the covid vax.

It's about people that have said they were only against the covid vax, but are now proving to be against all vaccines. 

It's not just Owens.

6 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I am not sure what this proves, honestly 

I have been against the covid "vaccine" since day 1

I am not against actual vaccines as defined pre covid

Baker Boy said no one said that.

Just now, Gladiators said:

I still see people driving alone in their car with a mask on.  I still see people out for a walk with a mask on.  :lol:

This is a problem when the kids are wearing them out because their shltty parents and grade school teachers have brainwashed them to be afraid at all times. Yesterday I saw a kid, about 13yo or so, walking around outside all alone with a mask over half his face.  And it wasn't just that one kid. They are all over the place. 

And like you said, plenty of people in cars driving around wearing those focking things. 

A while back, a neighbor of mine told me he knew an older guy who had breathing problems with the mask on and got dizzy while driving and ended up crashing his car.  

8 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Trump is the biggest Vaccine pusher there is, I was against it then I am against it now

Yep. I just don't even think about it that much. I figure if I got sick, then I got sick. I have no idea even I ever even the the chinese flu. 

I don't care what people do, but there is one thing I would fight til my last breath for, if I had a young kid, no chance in hell would I let that kid get vaccinated for this flu.

16 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

I Know you're an idiot, but your post stated that based on immunity acquired through vaccine, that those people are treating it like a flu. The fact that someone is vaxxed doesn't mean d!ck. Like I said, you're full of sh!t.

Retard, the vax enhances immunity, so the vax helps save lives.  WTF?  This is not rocket science.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

17 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

nope IE I am pro vaccines, as they were intended, you know the ones that actually IMMUNIZE you, not just reduce your sniffles

So you're anti covid vaccine, but love every other vaccine?

1 hour ago, listen2me 23 said:

Covid thread down?

Good point. The GC doesn’t tolerate redundant threads.

17 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Where did they say that? I don’t read it that way.

6 minutes ago, vomit said:

So you're anti covid vaccine, but love every other vaccine?

no I am of the opinion, you do whatever you want, I will do what I want and the govt doesn't need to force a "vaccine" on people that has limited effectiveness

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

no I am of the opinion, you do whatever you want, I will do what I want and the govt doesn't need to force a "vaccine" on people that has limited effectiveness

I agree, then stop with all your BS about the definition changing and not being a real vaccine or any of the other crap.  We're on the same page, the govt should not mandate the covid vaccine.

15 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Baker Boy said no one said that.

Wrong I said ‘Never heard anyone say that”. I guess comprehension is your problem and that explains a lot.

Just now, vomit said:

Retard, the vax enhances immunity, so the vax helps save lives.  WTF?  This is not rocket science.

Your original post used "people who are vaccinated" as a metric for the ability of one to treat this like "another flu".  That's a terrible assessment.  There's a wide swath of variability for vaccine-induced immunity.  They include, but aren't limited to, manufacturer, age of patient, and time since vaccination.  Just because you got jabbed doesn't mean d!ck.  As far as immunity is concerned,, millions of vaxxed are in the same boat as the unvaxxed who you want to die off.

26 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

some youtuber

jacka55

https://www.verifythis.com/article/news/verify/coronavirus-verify/cdc-changed-vaccine-definition-more-transparent/536-03ce7891-2604-4090-b548-b1618d286834

Yes, the CDC changed its definition of vaccine from “a product that stimulates a person’s immune system to produce immunity to a specific disease, protecting the person from that disease” to “a preparation that is used to stimulate the body’s immune response against diseases.” The public health agency also changed its definition of “vaccination.” 

So you discount fact checks but Verify is quality? You do know they do the same thing right? 

Keep clowning yourself bro

1 minute ago, vomit said:

I agree, then stop with all your BS about the definition changing and not being a real vaccine or any of the other crap.  We're on the same page, the govt should not mandate the covid vaccine.

Under the old definition it is not a vaccine.

2 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Your original post used "people who are vaccinated" as a metric for the ability of one to treat this like "another flu".  That's a terrible assessment.  There's a wide swath of variability for vaccine-induced immunity.  They include, but aren't limited to, manufacturer, age of patient, and time since vaccination.  Just because you got jabbed doesn't mean d!ck.  As far as immunity is concerned,, millions of vaxxed are in the same boat as the unvaxxed who you want to die off.

That's not what the data says, but believe whatever you want.  I trust the data.

1 minute ago, Baker Boy said:

Under the old definition it is not a vaccine.

WHO GIVES A SH!T

You focking little twats will argue anything to get your way and not get the vaccine.

Just now, vomit said:

That's not what the data says, but believe whatever you want.  I trust the data.

What does that data say? Whose data is it?

Just now, vomit said:

Wow, you're lost. You think you never lose vaxx induced immunity. You go girl.

5 minutes ago, vomit said:

its the reason why I refuse to support the covid "vaccine" particularly, none of what I said is BS

8 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Wrong I said ‘Never heard anyone say that”. I guess comprehension is your problem and that explains a lot.

OK cool well I guess now you have

4 minutes ago, vomit said:

WHO GIVES A SH!T

You focking little twats will argue anything to get your way and not get the vaccine.

I am not arguing I’m giving you a fact. And not ‘giving a sh!t’ about what words actually mean is a big flaw in your character. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

The data says that having the vaccine does greatly improve your odds of surviving covid.

"Whose" data?  The whole world's.

22 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

The data says that if you are vaxed you have a much much lower chance of dying with covid.

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Wow, you're lost. You think you never lose vaxx induced immunity. You go girl.

I never said you never lose it, at this point we dont know, it's not an all or nothing, you're too dumb to understand any of this so just go shove a d in your face.

10 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

The data says that having the vaccine does greatly improve your odds of surviving covid.

"Whose" data?  The whole world's.

I have not been vaxed and I have not got Covid how would the jab improve my odds?

21 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

its the reason why I refuse to support the covid "vaccine" particularly, none of what I said is BS

yeah whatever, they changed a few words around so you refuse to support it.  I thought it was all about mandates?  Who gives a sh!t if you refuse to support it or not.  You think anyone cares what you think?

20 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

I am not arguing I’m giving you a fact. And not ‘giving a sh!t’ about what words actually mean is a big flaw in your character. 

Being an obstinate little twat is a big flaw in your character, you sh!t loving c0ck eater.

Just now, vomit said:

Being an obstinate little twat is a big flaw in your character, you sh!t loving c0ck eater.

Baker for the win! :banana:

6 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

I have not been vaxed and I have not got Covid how would the jab improve my odds?

of surviving covid if you get it.