TimHauck

“We’re not against all vaccines, just the Covid ones”

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

of surviving covid if you get it.

I was at no risk of dying from Covid, ever. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, porkbutt said:

i don't understand the point of this thread at all:dunno:

For anti-vaxers to cry about the vaccine.

Not going to watch it, but I’m sure there is some good info in it. My kids will still, and have, get the tried and true vaccines for things that could bring them great harm. Covid doesn’t fit the bill. 

9 minutes ago, vomit said:

I never said you never lose it, at this point we dont know, it's not an all or nothing, you're too dumb to understand any of this so just go shove a d in your face.

How would a non-recovered, vaxxinated person have vaxxine based immunity with ZERO antibodies? 

1 minute ago, Fireballer said:

How would a non-recovered, vaxxinated person have vaxxine based immunity with ZERO antibodies? 

I have no idea.  First I think you're lying, but I suppose it's true, maybe ask a Doctor.  Probably like .001% chance.

And even on the remote chance it's true, having zero antibodies still doesn't mean you have zero immunity.  There are lots of mechanisms for immunity.

6 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Wow Vomit is barfing all over himself in this thread.

What a pear shaped loser. 

Keep crying about the vaccine little gay boy, the rest of us have moved on.

I was told if I get a booster, it would save my life. But I can't get the booster because I didn't get the first shot. But the first shot doesn't save my life. The booster does. So I can get the booster to save my life, but I can't have the booster. But I want the booster. booster Booster Booster! How do I get a life saving booster :dunno:

15 minutes ago, vomit said:

dude. what????

the biggest pro-vaxxer on the board started the thread.

so candace owens is against all vaxxes now? so anyone that even questioned this covid vax is now a anti-vaxxer for all vaccines???? i don't know anyone like that. and most of the people i know who didn't want the covid vax were leftards. i don't get the point?????

Just now, vomit said:

I have no idea.  First I think you're lying, but I suppose it's true, maybe ask a Doctor.  Probably like .001% chance.

And even on the remote chance it's true, having zero antibodies still doesn't mean you have zero immunity.  There are lots of mechanisms for immunity.

See, now you're moving the goalposts.  Your original post used vaxx based immunity as the reason to walk around care free and treat covid like "another flu".  Now you're pulling in other mechanisms of immunity.  I think you've discovered the error in your judgment. 

1 minute ago, Kopy said:

I was told if I get a booster, it would save my life. But I can't get the booster because I didn't get the first shot. But the first shot doesn't save my life. The booster does. So I can get the booster to save my life, but I can't have the booster. But I want the booster. booster Booster Booster! How do I get a life saving booster :dunno:

It's all the same shot you demented ape. If you don't want any of the shots, don't get them.

2 minutes ago, vomit said:

It's all the same shot you demented ape. If you don't want any of the shots, don't get them.

I want the life saving booster. Not the initial non life saving shot. Booster saves lives. I want in. Your a bully.

• Haha 1

See, now you're moving the goalposts.  Your original post used vaxx based immunity as the reason to walk around care free and treat covid like "another flu".  Now you're pulling in other mechanisms of immunity.  I think you've discovered the error in your judgment. 

Not moving anything you gallon of shiquid.  Yes vax based immunity allowed us to deal with covid like another flu, how is that wrong?

You're the ballsack that talked about getting a vax but not being immune, which is of course complete BS, but who cares about you anyway.  The rest of us are moving on.

Just now, Kopy said:

I want the life saving booster. Not the initial non life saving shot. Booster saves lives. I want in. Your a bully.

Then get all 4 shots, stop crying about it.

2 minutes ago, vomit said:

Then get all 4 shots, stop crying about it.

Not crying.

I am crying about 5 bucks a gallon. But not crying about a shot. Just want to know why I can't get the life saver. Now that I've been talked onto actually taking it. I can't get it.

His come they want kids to get this vaccine? 

1 hour ago, Baker Boy said:

Wrong I said ‘Never heard anyone say that”. I guess comprehension is your problem and that explains a lot.

reading comprehension is an ongoing problem here

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, vomit said:

What vaccine? There is no vaccine for covid. There is a dangerous useless shot but that is all. It doesn't prevent you from getting it or dying from it but it can kill you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Kopy said:

Not crying.

I am crying about 5 bucks a gallon. But not crying about a shot. Just want to know why I can't get the life saver. Now that I've been talked onto actually taking it. I can't get it.

You can get it.  It's the 4th shot, so get 3m then you get the life saver.

It's like you're crying about why you can't get your d sucked but you're unwilling to walk down the hall to see the dude that is willing to s your d.

Just now, lod001 said:

What vaccine? There is no vaccine for covid. There is a dangerous useless shot but that is all. It doesn't prevent you from getting it or dying from it but it can kill you.

Oh of course, the covid vaccine is a myth.  fake news.

31 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

i don't understand the point of this thread at all:dunno:

Gotta admit. It's kinda fun, and passes the time.

4 minutes ago, lod001 said:

That's just the first one. The booster saves you. That's the one you gotta get.

1 hour ago, Gladiators said:

I still see people driving alone in their car with a mask on.  I still see people out for a walk with a mask on.  :lol:

The dumbest people in society. 

2 minutes ago, Kopy said:

That's just the first one. The booster saves you.

Now, is the booster the 3rd one cause the 1st 2 did nothing or is it the 4th one because the previous 3 did nothing for them? Only serious idiots, like tim and vomit would still be falling for this useless shot of garbage.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, lod001 said:

The dumbest people in society. 

I would say these people are equally as dumb that don't think we have a vaccine.  Yes, looking at you, slapnuts

1 minute ago, vomit said:

I would say these people are equally as dumb that don't think we have a vaccine.  Yes, looking at you, slapnuts

You gotta be on the verge of full blown retard level since you have yet to figure out that no amount of shots will ever stop you from eventually getting covid. THAT is not a vaccine....but then, yuo're way too stupid to figure that out.

8 minutes ago, vomit said:

Not moving anything you gallon of shiquid.  Yes vax based immunity allowed us to deal with covid like another flu, how is that wrong?

You're the ballsack that talked about getting a vax but not being immune, which is of course complete BS, but who cares about you anyway.  The rest of us are moving on.

Please, move on.  I think everyone should. But make sure you test your immunity first. You could need a booster.

• Like 1

Just now, lod001 said:

You gotta be on the verge of full blown retard level since you have yet to figure out that no amount of shots will ever stop you from eventually getting covid. THAT is not a vaccine....but then, yuo're way too stupid to figure that out.

Is the flu shot a vaccine?  Chicken pox vaccine a vaccine?  Name a vaccine that is 100% effective.

3 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Now, is the booster the 3rd one cause the 1st 2 did nothing or is it the 4th one because the previous 3 did nothing for them? Only serious idiots, like tim and vomit would still be falling for this useless shot of garbage.

Holy sh1t:shocking:.

I haven't watched the news in a while. We're up to 4 now?

When these guys fill up there card. Do you think they get a free sub or a carwash?

• Haha 1

Please, move on.  I think everyone should. But make sure you test your immunity first. You could need a booster.

I don't give a fock about an antibody test.  I've been vaxed, I've had covid, I'm not scared of either.  Stay scared, lil faygot.

Why do they want kids to get this vaccine? Kids didn’t even need to wear a mask. 

Just now, vomit said:

I don't give a fock about an antibody test.  I've been vaxed, I've had covid, I'm not scared of either.  Stay scared, lil faygot.

Nice, the last failed attempts of a lil pup scooting away with his tail tucked..  LMAO.  I'm sorry you're so mad that you got schooled on vax immunity.  

Guttervomit:  Believe the science!!!

Also Guttervomit:  I don't give a fock about an antibody test

RRRREEEEEEE!!!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Kopy said:

Holy sh1t:shocking:.

I haven't watched the news in a while. We're up to 4 now?

When these guys fill up there card. Do you think they get a free sub or a carwash?

They get 10 more free at-home tests and a 50 pack of masks.

Just now, Fireballer said:

Nice, the last failed attempts of a lil pup scooting away with his tail tucked..  LMAO.  I'm sorry you're so mad that you got schooled on vax immunity.  

Guttervomit:  Believe the science!!!

Also Guttervomit:  I don't give a fock about an antibody test

RRRREEEEEEE!!!

Got schooled on vax immunity :lol:  B!tch please.

The fact is that the covid vaccines induce immunity.  There is nothing you can say that disputes that, it's absolute fact.  Now eat my a55.

1 minute ago, vomit said:

The fact is that the covid vaccines induce immunity.  There is nothing you can say that disputes that, it's absolute fact.  Now eat my a55.

No sh!t Sherlock.  But you're dumba$$ thinks that just because you're jabbed, that you won't lose vax derived immunity.

3 minutes ago, vomit said:

Is the flu shot a vaccine?  Chicken pox vaccine a vaccine?  Name a vaccine that is 100% effective.

The flu shot is a shot, it tells you right in the name. The Covid vaccine is also a shot just like the flu. They called it a vaccine in order to deceive the public into thinking after 2 shots they were immune. When more boosters came along people started question the vaccine so they changed the meaning of the word. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, vomit said:

As soon as I saw this. Hagar's "I can't drive 55" popped into my head. :lol: :doublethumbsup:

Just now, Fireballer said:

No sh!t Sherlock.  But you're dumba$$ thinks that just because you're jabbed, that you won't lose vax derived immunity.

No, I never said that, we all know that immunity fades over time.  We also know that subsequent infections have shown to be less serious, which is one reason why we're able to get out of this pandemic.