Utilit99

Twitter adopts 'poison pill' to prevent Elon Musk takeover

1 minute ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Talk is cheap, that's the saying.  Your talk is less than cheap, it's worthless.  All you have to do is provide the links.  You can't. 

Time for Life Lessons for Life Losers.

Life Losers argue like little children.  Don't do that.

If you want to be a man, when you make a claim you back it up with facts.   That's call "proof".

Introduction - Statement of Fact - Confirmation (Proof)

Refutation - Conclusion

Learn It - Live It - Start Winning   :thumbsup:

Hit too close to home? 

L^2s gots to stick together.  

7 minutes ago, MDC said:

What time is your HOT WIFE getting oiled up? :wub: 

Probably Saturday night when we have a Dinner/B-Day Party to attend and she wants to show off her legs.

Don't be a hater because you're with a fatty.  I mean your girlfriend rarely dresses up, it's understandable.  At least you didn't marry her like Shooter did.  Nobody wants to see those bags of cellulite and varicose veins.  

52 minutes ago, Strike said:

Unlikely.  Mike doesn't read this forum.  Shooter has acknowledged he's a banned alias repeatedly and he's still here.  If what you're saying is true his current alias would be banned too.

Would probably need to get reported again. And since Digby was gone for a while that probably didn’t happen.

17 minutes ago, Horseman said:

This only makes sense if the Mods don't review what is reported, which would be stupid.  But, Gutter is a confirmed RAT too so the argument doesn't hold water.

Spoken like someone that has reported people

4 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Probably Saturday night when we have a Dinner/B-Day Party to attend and she wants to show off her legs.

Don't be a hater because you're with a fatty.  I mean your girlfriend rarely dresses up, it's understandable.  At least you didn't marry her like Shooter did.  Nobody wants to see those bags of cellulite and varicose veins.  

I’m married.

Who’s a hater? I think it’s awesome that you oil your HOTWIFE up and take her out on the town. 

:wub: 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

Spoken like someone that has reported people

You're going to have to explain your thought process here Einstein.  Won't hold my breath.

35 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

There are laws about denying utility service.  There are no laws protecting one's twitter account.

guess youre not following what I am saying online forums should be considered at utility imo, especially when the govt is sticking their nose in.

I never had issue with twitter doing whatever they want, til I found out the fbi was part of its censorship program

6 hours ago, Horseman said:

You're going to have to explain your thought process here Einstein.  Won't hold my breath.

Just my opinion.  You don’t seem to have an issue with Gutter being banned, so it wouldn’t surprise me if you contributed to it happening.

And speaking of Einsteins, you might want to re-read MDC‘s post below which you responded to. He is not saying that everyone that gets reported gets banned, just that only people that get reported to get banned. Still need to work on your reading skills I see

7 hours ago, MDC said:

The mods here have said they don’t ban anyone who isn’t reported. So the fact that Shooter has been banned says more about the people who reported him than it says about Shooter.

6 hours ago, Horseman said:

This only makes sense if the Mods don't review what is reported, which would be stupid.  But, Gutter is a confirmed RAT too so the argument doesn't hold water.

2 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Low IQ opinions aren't worth anything to me. 

Well you are certainly welcome to your low IQ opinion

Btw @Horseman what happened to talk being cheap? If your HOTWIFE is so hot let’s see dem big fat tiitties! :banana: 

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

Btw @Horseman what happened to talk being cheap? If your HOTWIFE is so hot let’s see dem big fat tiitties! :banana: 

So desperate.  :lol:

4 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Well you are certainly welcome to your low IQ opinion

Nice!  I know you are but what am I?!

Haven't heard that one for awhile.  I don't spend much time around children.  

21 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

guess youre not following what I am saying online forums should be considered at utility imo, especially when the govt is sticking their nose in.

I never had issue with twitter doing whatever they want, til I found out the fbi was part of its censorship program

Can you share with me what the FBI's involvement with Twitter was?  I tried googling it but couldn't find anything.

4 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Nice!  I know you are but what am I?!

Haven't heard that one for awhile.  I don't spend much time around children.  

I noticed you never replied to me proving you don’t know how to read 

9 minutes ago, MDC said:

Btw @Horseman what happened to talk being cheap? If your HOTWIFE is so hot let’s see dem big fat tiitties! :banana: 

He’s saving that for when he has to share her with his friend after their dinner party 

4 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Can you share with me what the FBI's involvement with Twitter was?  I tried googling it but couldn't find anything.

Biggest news story of our lives according to Timcast

On 9/13/2022 at 6:47 PM, Horseman said:

Yes, he just sent his third letter to Twitter to cancel the deal based on the whistleblower payoff.  Of course the shareholders voted for the purchase, just look at the stock price, that isn't news.  He will walk from the deal in the current market environment and I think he has all the grounds in the world, Twitter is a shady asss company.  He'd loose 15 billion at the jump.  But who knows as it goes to court October 17th.  But it's really just billionaires fighting over one billion dollars (the price to walk away) at this point.  The deal is dead. 

And we're supposed to believe his wife is hot.

22 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

And we're supposed to believe his wife is hot.

Time for Life Lessons for Life Losers

Be a man, admit when you are wrong.  (take notes, write that down, you're really bad at it)

Example: I was wrong thinking Musk was going to walk away.  Fortunately, I was correct when I gambled and bought a bunch of TWTR earlier in the year.

On 10/4/2022 at 4:15 PM, Horseman said:

💲:doublethumbsup:💲

I had written off that gamble.  Here's to selling at $54.20 for a hefty profit.  :cheers:

Similarly, if you say something, be a man, own it.

Example:  If you said something racist in the past - own what you said.  Apologize or not, but, own it.

Learn It - Live It - Start Winning  :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, Horseman said:

Time for Life Lessons for Life Losers

Be a man, admit when you are wrong.  (take notes, write that down, you're really bad at it)

Example: I was wrong thinking Musk was going to walk away.  Fortunately, I was correct when I gambled and bought a bunch of TWTR earlier in the year.

Similarly, if you say something, be a man, own it.

Example:  If you said something racist in the past - own what you said.  Apologize or not, but, own it.

Learn It - Live It - Start Winning  :thumbsup:

I doubt it. He would rather rage than just say “my bad”. He’s like a child. 

I see why Democrats have been trying to bury Elon. 

Buddy better watch out for drones.

1 hour ago, Reality said:

I see why Democrats have been trying to bury Elon. 

Buddy better watch out for drones.

The transformers are even worried. 

Cliff Notes:  

Twitter 1.0 bent the knee to Democrat pressure, Hillary was named.  Government officials colluded with social media to censor.  Not on facts, but political pressure. China stuff, right here in the good ole USA. 

• Haha 1

Elon's new pinned tweet:

Referring to requests from the Biden team asking for tweets to be deleted.  Twitter executives replying back each time, "handled".   

Anybody trumpeting about Russia influence in 2016 should be horrified as this is direct collusion from Biden and the DNC.  

2 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Cliff Notes:  

Twitter 1.0 bent the knee to Democrat pressure, Hillary was named.  Government officials colluded with social media to censor.  Not on facts, but political pressure. China stuff, right here in the good ole USA. 

This is hundreds of times worse than a phone call to Ukraine. This is going to lead to an impeachment, yes?

9 minutes ago, Horseman said:

This is hundreds of times worse than a phone call to Ukraine. This is going to lead to an impeachment, yes?

I’m over impeachment talk, I honestly think its bad for America and prefer just voting people out of office.  I just want things to be exposed.  Transparency.  It’s all I want and why I support Elon Musk. 

50 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Cliff Notes:  

It's worse than most of us even considered. Not sure where we go from here but, Elon did us all a huge solid today. Transparency is the only solution.

People read what they want to read… seems a lot of people skipped over this:

They also honored removal requests from Trump. Not such a liberal conspiracy after all. Everything else Taibbi posted tells a very one-sided story, but at least he was honest for a moment here. Yet another nothing burger from the right. :banana:

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, dogcows said:

People read what they wThey also honored removal requests from Trump. Not such a liberal conspiracy after all. Everything else Taibbi posted tells a very one-sided story, but at least he was honest for a moment here. Yet another nothing burger from the right. :banana:

Perhaps he is an other-sider posting the article but even though the other side may have had the same benefit of suppressing some information there is nothing to suggest said information would have the same impact that the laptop story actually did (not) have.

3 hours ago, Horseman said:

Give it a couple of days to form the talking points and get them out.  This issue is going to be buried in a sea of semantic BS by Monday, and as usual we'll all bicker why the government continues to censor.

This is the one that I find rather damning.  It confirms that Twitter was censoring information with guidance from political figures, and it confirms that the only reason they pulled the reigns back was he recognized that the censorship was so obvious that it was worse than the crime it was trying to censor, but, of course, nothing came of it because an army of dogcows and Tim Haucks came flying to the rescue to defend everything they do.

22 hours ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Elon Musk announces he's buying twitter.  GC=Freedom of speech is saved!

Elon Musk announces he doesn't want to buy twitter. GC=twitter sucks, no way Elon gets stuck buying twitter!

Elon Musk announces he reluctanly will buy twitter after all.  GC=Freedom of speech is saved!

Elon Musk Bans Kanye West.  GC=Hey so can you believe what this tranny did

Matt Taibbi posts Twitter emails of how they suppresses the hunter Biden laptop story.  GC= ZOMG TREASON! Let's all jerk in unison, ready? Up, down, up, down

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

It wasn’t on the news this morning, and evidently the MSM isn’t covering it. 
If anyone sees it being covered, could they please post a link? I’m curious how they’re going to spin it, if they even cover it at all.