Utilit99

Twitter adopts 'poison pill' to prevent Elon Musk takeover

3 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Nope I defend against stupidity. How does an article headline musk hasn’t paid rent in weeks when it’s the middle of December. Is he supposed to paid daily?  

im sorry logic doesn’t sit well with you

and I also defend kids from sicko leftists 

He hasn't paid since October.

Bill Reynolds, a Colorado landlord who leased Twitter around 40,000 square feet in Boulder, tells Axios: "If you don't pay, you don't stay. They aren't paying, so they aren't staying."

https://www.axios.com/2022/12/14/twitter-elon-musk-paying-bills-rent

32 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

The account is now suspended

Maybe he violated Twitter's rules.  Either way, as I posted, easy enough to track Elon's plane.  Why do I suspect you never once looked at this guy's twitter to see where Elon's plane was?  Why doesn't he just set up a website called "track Elon's plane" and be done with it?

4 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Nope I defend against stupidity. How does an article headline musk hasn’t paid rent in weeks when it’s the middle of December. Is he supposed to pay daily?  

im sorry logic doesn’t sit well with you

and I also defend kids from sicko leftists 

What knowledge do you have of how the rent is paid for the offices

Other than "I paid my mortgage two weeks ago..."? What a dumb fooking argument you presented. 

10 minutes ago, Strike said:

Maybe he violated Twitter's rules.  Either way, as I posted, easy enough to track Elon's plane.  Why do I suspect you never once looked at this guy's twitter to see where Elon's plane was?  Why doesn't he just set up a website called "track Elon's plane" and be done with it?

I think you may finally understand why I have been saying all along with this whole "FREE SPEECH" garbage.

Why didn't Trump setup a website called "My thoughts" and be done with it after he got banned from twitter?  Oh that's right, he did.

• Haha 1

The US does have biolabs in Ukraine. Why is that considered false info? 

17 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

What knowledge do you have of how the rent is paid for the offices

Other than "I paid my mortgage two weeks ago..."? What a dumb fooking argument you presented. 

what knowledge do you have that it isnt?

I haven't paid my mortgage in weeks is an accurate article

22 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

He hasn't paid since October.

Bill Reynolds, a Colorado landlord who leased Twitter around 40,000 square feet in Boulder, tells Axios: "If you don't pay, you don't stay. They aren't paying, so they aren't staying."

https://www.axios.com/2022/12/14/twitter-elon-musk-paying-bills-rent

so a new owner acquired previous debts and it sounds like its in negotiation

they are not using the building anymore 

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

what knowledge do you have that it isnt?

I haven't paid my mortgage in weeks is an accurate article

You are the one trying to counter the article put forward...so the burden of proof is on you.

And you need more than "Well I paid my mortgage two weeks ago."

Just now, Sean Mooney said:

You are the one trying to counter the article put forward...so the burden of proof is on you.

And you need more than "Well I paid my mortgage two weeks ago."

I am countering the article that its a clickbait headline, with zero to back that he hasn't paid rent

leftist writer can write a story that gets "centrists" panties in a bunch about him not paying rent

success

even if he doesn't pay rent for a year, its not worthy of an article

3 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I am countering the article that its a clickbait headline, with zero to back that he hasn't paid rent

leftist writer can write a story that gets "centrists" panties in a bunch about him not paying rent

success

even if he doesn't pay rent for a year, its not worthy of an article

How do you know he has nothing to support it?

Missing rent for a year is not a story?

Is refusing to pay severance packages potentially a story for a high profile company at the moment?

How does your mortgage payments tie into it all?

1 minute ago, Sean Mooney said:

How do you know he has nothing to support it?

Missing rent for a year is not a story?

Is refusing to pay severance packages potentially a story for a high profile company at the moment?

How does your mortgage payments tie into it all?

dude, I couldn't care less if he paid the rent yesterday or never at all

again, lots of companies go thru litigations and stuff isn't paid, you have no clue whats going on behind the scenes, nor does the writer

I was commenting on the stupidity of the article clickbait "he hasn't paid in weeks"

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

dude, I couldn't care less if he paid the rent yesterday or never at all

again, lots of companies go thru litigations and stuff isn't paid, you have no clue whats going on behind the scenes, nor does the writer

I was commenting on the stupidity of the article clickbait "he hasn't paid in weeks"

Nor do you....but hey you paid your mortgage two weeks ago so everything must be good at Twitter.

6 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Nor do you....but hey you paid your mortgage two weeks ago so everything must be good at Twitter.

did I say that everything must be good at twitter?

I made a comparison to the stupid clickbait

god damn at least Tim is autistic, you are just plain idiotic

34 minutes ago, Strike said:

He has it on other sites apparently. But if it was “easy enough to track Elon’s plane,” Musk wouldn’t have offered to pay the guy $5k to take the profile down.

As others have said, it is within Musk’s rights to ban him.  But it’s hypocritical when you compare to some of Musk’s other statements.

5 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

did I say that everything must be good at twitter?

I made a comparison to the stupid clickbait

god damn at least Tim is autistic, you are just plain idiotic

That was a dumb comparison. Also, you don't know that it is clickbait. Again- what evidence do you have about how the payment of rent works at Twitter?

39 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

I think you may finally understand why I have been saying all along with this whole "FREE SPEECH" garbage.

Why didn't Trump setup a website called "My thoughts" and be done with it after he got banned from twitter?  Oh that's right, he did.

1)  I don't believe an account should be shadowbanned or suspended if they didn't violate the TOS.  I don't know if this guy did but he may have.  If he didn't his account shouldn't have been suspended.

2)  Trump was removed for political/personal reasons.  Even Twitter's internal communications clearly state that he didn't violate their TOS. 

It isn't about freedom of speech.  It's about consistency of applying rules/penalties.

11 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

He has it on other sites apparently. But if it was “easy enough to track Elon’s plane,” Musk wouldn’t have offered to pay the guy $5k to take the profile down.

As others have said, it is within Musk’s rights to ban him.  But it’s hypocritical when you compare to some of Musk’s other statements.

This is a red herring.  I literally showed you how easy it is to track ANY plane. 

8 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

That was a dumb comparison. Also, you don't know that it is clickbait. Again- what evidence do you have about how the payment of rent works at Twitter?

90% of articles are clickbait

everything we read on Musk is an attack 

do the math

or maybe ask someone who knows someone close to someone who used to work there

4 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

90% of articles are clickbait

everything we read on Musk is an attack 

do the math

or maybe ask someone who knows someone close to someone who used to work there

Does your mortgage lender agent  work for Elon Musk and/or Twitter?

Also, you are saying it has to be clickbait just because....

1 hour ago, Shooter McGavin said:

One QAnon-amplifying account on Telegram with 118,000 followers, known for spreading a bogus claim that Russian fighters were targeting “U.S. biolabs” in Ukraine, said the tweet was only his latest flirtation with QAnon ideology.

“Elon called out Fauci for creating [covid-19], [is] calling out the woke hive mind, is paving the path for 2020 to be nullified and Trump reinstated … and now he’s directly quoting Q,” the account said. “Elon is an Anon,” the account added, using the term QAnon disciples call themselves.

:lol:

Exit Trump, Enter Musk

Yep.  The Left needs a boogeyman to rile up the simple-minded.  Musk is being groomed to take over, or at least complement, Trump.  Trump hasn't been in the news much recently, although I'm sure indictments for 1/6 and nuclear secrets are imminent.  :thumbsup: 

8 minutes ago, Strike said:

This is a red herring.  I literally showed you how easy it is to track ANY plane. 

All the more reason it shouldn’t have been banned.  But seems like you agree.

And it is a fact that Elon offered him $5k to take it down…

4 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Does your mortgage lender agent  work for Elon Musk and/or Twitter?

Also, you are saying it has to be clickbait just because....

To cut costs, Twitter has not paid rent for its San Francisco headquarters or any of its global offices for weeks, three people close to the company said

once again my points are right in the articles

3 people close to the company are their source.  Its garbage clickbait

point 2.  Its the NY times, leftist media organization

9 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

To cut costs, Twitter has not paid rent for its San Francisco headquarters or any of its global offices for weeks, three people close to the company said

once again my points are right in the articles

3 people close to the company are their source.  Its garbage clickbait

point 2.  Its the NY times, leftist media organization

But you paid your mortgage two weeks ago so you know the story has to be false, or clickbait....

What defines close to the company? Could be a common worker, could be someone in the finance department, could be a person who is on the leasing side of the office. You jump to one thing because the mean old NYTimes is picking on poor ol' Elon Musk.

2 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

But you paid your mortgage two weeks ago so you know the story has to be false, or clickbait....

What defines close to the company? Could be a common worker, could be someone in the finance department, could be a person who is on the leasing side of the office. You jump to one thing because the mean old NYTimes is picking on poor ol' Elon Musk.

no dumb dumb, I actually said the story was true cause I paid my mortgage 2 weeks ago, therefore he could have paid rent 2 weeks ago and the headline would still be true (HENCE CLICKBAIT) to create traffic and attack an African American

• Haha 3

39 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

no dumb dumb, I actually said the story was true cause I paid my mortgage 2 weeks ago, therefore he could have paid rent 2 weeks ago and the headline would still be true (HENCE CLICKBAIT) to create traffic and attack an African American

Your argument is so dumb...and you refuse to see how dumb it is because you are in for a penny, in for a pound on this. 

39 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

haha well done. 

• Haha 1

I think companies should pay their bills.  That being said, I worked for a fortune 500 company that was notorious for not paying their bills in a timely manner.  We moved buildings in Denver at one point and as part of that move we reevaluated all of our contracts.  One of those was our telephone contract and we decided to go with a new telephone company.  I got a call from that company one day basically saying they wanted a deposit on our new phone service because their credit check on our company was poor.  I just laughed at him.  This i when working at a major fortune 500 company, and his company being a relatively new company wooing us was nice.  I told him I wasn't surprised about our credit check but unfortunately I wouldn't take his request to my office head because he'd just refuse it, and was that going to be a problem?  He called me back in an hour and said they did a credit check on our parent company, an even larger company (prob fortune 100 or 50) and that it came back great so they didn't need a deposit.  So, considering Musk just took over this company and has had a lot of turnover since doing so, I'm inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt.  It's not like Tesla and SpaceX have a history of not paying their bills.  At least, I haven't heard about it if they do.  No reason to believe Twitter will in the long run.  Sometimes people just look for things to criticize.

• Sad 1

15 hours ago, TimHauck said:

All the more reason it shouldn’t have been banned.  But seems like you agree.

And it is a fact that Elon offered him $5k to take it down…

Now that we know why Musk suspended this dude's account, you ok with it? 

3 hours ago, Strike said:

Now that we know why Musk suspended this dude's account, you ok with it? 

Like I said before, I’m “ok” with it, but just pointing out that Musk is a hypocrite because he specifically said he wouldn’t, and apparently now is even planning to take legal action against a college student for sharing publicly available information.  

19 hours ago, TimHauck said:

2 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Like I said before, I’m “ok” with it, but just pointing out that Musk is a hypocrite because he specifically said he wouldn’t, and apparently now is even planning to take legal action against a college student for sharing publicly available information.  

Thank you Tim.  I'm definitely not creating a Twitter account now!

Turns out some conspiracy theories are true. So many more have been confirmed already, and I’m sure more or on the way. When a lefts says something is a conspiracy theory make your bets that it’s true. 

Twitter updates policies to cover themselves for the elonjet situation, contradicts first amendment