Nomad99

Boom! Disney getting canceled 🤣😅

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Why tell their employees that then? 

Probably because they don't want employees that don't buy into the vision of the company.  All well run organizations believe in this, either you support the values of the company or you don't, and you're free to leave if you don't.  What is wrong with that?

“Is Disney losing viewers”.  I asked google that. They said yes. Take it up with google. But it’s just so weird in a business that is booming like you all claim their stock has plummeted. Bad enough that shareholders are calling for heads. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

A businessman 

He said this twice, "Businessman".  He's either a kid or a 70 year old machinist.  Who the fock says "Businessman" :lol:

23 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

In the alt right circles that encompass your reality, sure, but that's not the real world.  We'll see when the Q3 earnings report comes out, but Disneyland and Disneyworld have never been busier.  There is no evidence to suggest that woke culture is having any negative effect on them.

The hope is that more people like the Hispanics in Texas are feed up with the Woke religion and have decent moral values. That they still are the real world. They aren't sicko perverts and the pervert enablers who celebrate trannies and Drag Queens like the degenerate people that reside in blue communities and the Disney executive board.

4 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Either provide some evidence or shut your fat face.

:lol: gutterpedo activated!!

go woke and go broke bltch.

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

“Is Disney losing viewers”.  I asked google that. They said yes. Take it up with google. But it’s just so weird in a business that is booming like you all claim their stock has plummeted. Bad enough that shareholders are calling for heads. 

I did the same.  

Number of Disney Channel viewers in the U.S.

With a drop of 33 percent of total viewers between 2018 and 2019 alone, it has been suggested that Disney Channel will continue to suffer in the years to come, and Disney Junior's performance is equally poor.

DISNEY CHANNEL.  You focking illiterate retarded donkey.

Of course Disney Channel lost viewers years ago, to streaming services.

Please just place your head under a tire and ask someone to drive.  This is getting painful.

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

It is if it's their fiscal year.  My fiscal year ends in October.

You and I both know that’s not what he was saying 

5 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

The hope is that more people like the Hispanics in Texas are feed up with the Woke religion and have decent moral values. That they still are the real world. They aren't sicko perverts and the pervert enablers who celebrate trannies and Drag Queens like the degenerate people that reside in blue communities and the Disney executive board.

We get it, you hate gays, trannies, drag queens.  Good thing you live in a fascist state that agrees with you.

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Are you trying to be obtuse here.  Read some actual business articles on their situation so you can understand it better.

2 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I did the same.  

Number of Disney Channel viewers in the U.S.

With a drop of 33 percent of total viewers between 2018 and 2019 alone, it has been suggested that Disney Channel will continue to suffer in the years to come, and Disney Junior's performance is equally poor.

DISNEY CHANNEL.  You focking illiterate retarded donkey.

Of course Disney Channel lost viewers years ago, to streaming services.

Please just place your head under a tire and ask someone to drive.  This is getting painful.

Yep. Go woke go broke.

• Confused 1

I disagree with Disney, emphatically, and if I feel strong enough about that I might take my money elsewhere.   I doubt people will move away from Disney in enough numbers to get their attention.

Disney has staying power, they will likely lose some revenue because of their repugnant actions, but not enough to make them stop being vile. 

7 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Probably because they don't want employees that don't buy into the vision of the company.  All well run organizations believe in this, either you support the values of the company or you don't, and you're free to leave if you don't.  What is wrong with that?

Why all of a sudden? They are bleeding customers like crazy and they make that statement and you think the woke doesn’t factor. I guess you know better what’s going on than the people running it. You should send in an application. Don’t forget your minor in finance. 

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

I disagree with Disney, emphatically, and if I feel strong enough about that I might take my money elsewhere.   I doubt people will move away from Disney in enough numbers to get their attention.

Disney has staying power, they will likely lose some revenue because of their repugnant actions, but not enough to make them stop being vile. 

Of course not.  They are too big to be canceled. But they are going to leave a lot of money on the table. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Why all of a sudden? They are bleeding customers like crazy and they make that statement and you think the woke doesn’t factor. I guess you know better what’s going on than the people running it. You should send in an application. Don’t forget your minor in finance. 

Its not all of a suddent and they're not bleeding customers.  There is no point in any of this if you're gonna continue to spew BS.

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Of course not.  They are too big to be canceled. But they are going to leave a lot of money on the table. 

That happens to large corporations all of the time for various different reasons though.  That's just part of running a business of that size.

15 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They are.  Good of you to acknowledge 

Comcast is woke?

4 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Apparently @Hardcore troubadour never worked in corporate. All companies will tell employees- either explicitly or implicitly- if you don't like what we are doing- get out. 

He also calls people who work in corporate America "Businessmen" :lol:

At one point he said he's a retired cop.  Certainly dumb enough to be true.

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

I'm guessing he watched the Police Academy movies in the 80's. That was the closest he got to being a cop.  I'm betting he's been out of work since Circuit City closed down in his town. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Apparently @Hardcore troubadour never worked in corporate. All companies will tell employees- either explicitly or implicitly- if you don't like what we are doing- get out. 

Timing. Why now? 

3 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Lol. That’s a hell of a thing to hang your hat on. Weak. 

How’s ESPN doing? They have more sports content than anyone. Covid? 

I'm only one person, but damn, I haven't turned on ESPN in years. And it was 100% due to woke. I get my sports elsewhere.

Like everything else, there are a lot of reasons.

Just now, Utilit99 said:

I'm only one person, but damn, I haven't turned on ESPN in years. And it was 100% due to woke. I get my sports elsewhere.

I don't watch it anymore either and it has nothing to do with going woke.  There are a lot of reasons.

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I don't watch it anymore either and it has nothing to do with going woke.  There are a lot of reasons.

All cable viewers are down as everyone has gone to streaming services.  I remember tuning in to watch sportscenter years ago. Now just get updates on your phone.

Just now, GutterBoy said:

All cable viewers are down as everyone has gone to streaming services.  I remember tuning in to watch sportscenter years ago. Now just get updates on your phone.

The way we get our information is definitely a contributing factor.

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

ESPN is owned by Disney.

ESPN gained 11% viewership in 2021 to 1.618 million in primetime. 

They also helped the NHL get their highest ratings in years this past season. And they are number 1 most nights on cable in the 18-49 demo when they have major sports coverage.

They are fine. 

Just now, GutterBoy said:

You can watch games espn broadcasts on other streaming services? 

Every time Hardcore donkey throws out a question to try and support his theory he gets proven wrong instantly :lol:

It's hilarious.

2 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Seriously.

The only non live sports thing I watch on ESPN anymore is their 30 for 30 documentaries or PTI. The rest of it is a waste. For baseball highlights I just watch Quick Pitch on MLB Network and I will tape and watch Good Morning Football during NFL season. No reason to watch Sportscenter anymore. 

You can watch games espn broadcasts on other streaming services? 

Is it the game viewership that is down or is it their other programming.  I still watch games when they are on ESPN, I just no longer watch any of their other programming like I use to.

When I watch tv I pretty much tune in specifically for something and it's never ESPN or anything political. No talk shows either.

I have 3 sports channels preset in my car. Fantasy sports radio, Mad dog radio, and NFL radio. I haven't even tuned into ESPN radio in years. After the early days of Mike and Mike, they lost me. 

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

Is it the game viewership that is down or is it their other programming.  I still watch games when they are on ESPN, I just no longer watch any of their other programming like I use to.

Their sports viewership is pretty spot on still. Their other stuff just got to be too samey and the viewership on that was dropping for years now. 

Just now, Utilit99 said:

When I watch tv I pretty much tune in specifically for something and it's never ESPN or anything political. No talk shows either.

I have 3 sports channels preset in my car. Fantasy sports radio, Mad dog radio, and NFL radio. I haven't even tuned into ESPN radio in years. After the early days of Mike and Mike, they lost me. 

If there is a big game on ESPN I'm going to watch it.  I don't really care what the network is.  It's all the other programs they have that I no longer care about.

3 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Seriously.

The only non live sports thing I watch on ESPN anymore is their 30 for 30 documentaries or PTI. The rest of it is a waste. For baseball highlights I just watch Quick Pitch on MLB Network and I will tape and watch Good Morning Football during NFL season. No reason to watch Sportscenter anymore. 

GO WOKE GO BROKE

Has nothing to do with people having instant access to scores and highlights at their fingertips 

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

GO WOKE GO BROKE

Has nothing to do with people having instant access to scores and highlights at their fingertips 

You can also read the synopsis of a movie, but people usually prefer watching the movie. :dunno:

Unless it's littered with woke liberalism.

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

You can also read the synopsis of a movie, but people usually prefer watching the movie. :dunno:

Unless it's littered with woke liberalism.

That doesn't really work in this instance.

That doesn't really work in this instance.

It does. You can see the score of the Cubs game on your phone. On ESPN they show the highlights and talk about the game.

What would you prefer to see if you are a Cubs fan?

Maybe you gambled on the game and just look if you won or lost? Or if you are just interested as a fan, maybe you don't like woke commentary from Keith Olbermann or whoever is there now and simply choose to skip it and go elsewhere. 

And whatever, you all have your reasons to watch or not watch something, and I have mine. 

Any woke shlt gets the boot from me. I'm sure I'm the only one in the country that feels that way though.