Nomad99

Boom! Disney getting canceled 🤣😅

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The market hit an all time high after Disney hit their all time high. Quite a bit after. So, the correlation doesn’t hold water. 

There's going to be some correlation.  There looks to be other factors as well though.  Leadership concerns and fears of a recession are two others.

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

How's Netflix?  How's Comcast?

Netflix is down even more, like 70%.

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

There's going to be some correlation.  There looks to be other factors as well though.  Leadership concerns and fears of a recession are two others.

Their 21Q4 earnings were down and their subscriber growth fell short of expectations, that led to a decline.

It has nothing to do with Disney pushing gay agenda like this focking donkey wants everyone to think.

2 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Their 21Q4 earnings were down and their subscriber growth fell short of expectations, that led to a decline.

It has nothing to do with Disney pushing gay agenda like this focking donkey wants everyone to think.

They certainly have not been "canceled"

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

They certainly have not been "canceled"

Not by any means.

9 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Look at all the other media stocks, all similar.  Quit spreading lies you retarded idiot.

They’re all woke though!

If a stock ever goes down, it's because they are woke.  That's what hardcore donkey says.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

How's Netflix?  How's Comcast?

Also woke with an lgbtq and woke agenda. Next. 

If a stock ever goes down, it's because they are woke.  That's what hardcore donkey says.

China.  

China 

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

They’re all woke though!

They are.  Good of you to acknowledge 

How about Facebook? How are they doing? Did people stop doing that stupid shite during the pandemic too? 

27 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

How’s Gillette doing? 

Gilette is not a corporation, donkey, it's a brand owned by p&g

Just now, GutterBoy said:

Gilette is not a corporation, donkey, it's a brand owned by p&g

No one keeps track of their sales? How do they know who to give a bonus to? 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No one keeps track of their sales? How do they know who to give a bonus to? 

Are you drunk?

I found it. Gillette lost 8 billion in sales. 

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I found it. Gillette lost 8 billion in sales. 

Youre a focking joke

16 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Youre a focking joke

Those Numbers don’t lie. Sorry kid. 

6 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

FOCUS-

You said they lost 3 million subscribers. Everything others see say they gained almost 8 million. You think the numbers are fake.

Provide your evidence.

Still waiting @Hardcore troubadour

3 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Still waiting @Hardcore troubadour

For what? Their stock to not have tanked, way before and at a much bigger rate than the market as a whole? Might be a while. All that Chinese money they were projecting doesn’t look like it will come to pass.  China isn’t down with the agenda they are so committed to. I win 

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1095372/disney-plus-number-of-subscribers-us/

These were 137.7 Disney Plus subscribers as of April 2nd using numbers released in May. There had been steady growth through then.

This thread was started between April 2nd and May so the dustup occurred after the 137.7 numbers were released. It's been a month since those numbers came out but if other, more recent are out there, I don't know. I found these numbers by clicking the first result here... https://search.brave.com/search?q=disney+plus+subscribers&source=desktop

3 million subscribers, customers in hand, ended their subscription.  If any of you think that’s no big deal, then you should stick to your day job. HTH 

47 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

3 million subscribers, customers in hand, ended their subscription.  If any of you think that’s no big deal, then you should stick to your day job. HTH 

Why do you keep repeating the same lie when you've been proven wrong over and over?  Why do you keep polluting the board with your bullsh1t?

8 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

For what? Their stock to not have tanked, way before and at a much bigger rate than the market as a whole? Might be a while. All that Chinese money they were projecting doesn’t look like it will come to pass.  China isn’t down with the agenda they are so committed to. I win 

You read the comment you dolt. Provide the evidence or GTFO

2 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Why do you keep repeating the same lie when you've been proven wrong over and over?  Why do you keep polluting the board with your bullsh1t?

You should edit that to ask him "Why do you keep polluting the Earth with your bullsh!t?"

As much as he lies I don't even believe HT has a family at this point. He is probably like Robin Williams in that photo movie where he is inserting himself into some couple's life while pretending he is the dad of the family. 

Dude is gonna be a lead story on the nightly news at some point when he loses his sh!t

10 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Your numbers and mine are from the first three months of the year. Any numbers that account for subscribers since things went crazy are not in so far as I can find them.

15 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Disney closed at 201 a share in 2021. 

Are you sure? I’m not a stock guy but looks like around ~155 to me

5 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

All time high looks like 197 on mar 12 2001.

No, you showed they added millions of subscribers.  You did not show they didn’t lose any. Net gain? Sure. But a businessman wants to know why customers walked out. Stick to your day job. You don’t get it. 

50 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

March 8, 2021. You’re not a smart guy either. Leave me alone. 

55 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Their highest stock price was 201 in March of 2021.

Now as anyone who has ever looked at a calendar could tell you- December is far away from March. On December 31st, 2021- Disney's stock price was 154.89 which yes is ~155.

Also, their price dropped in the first part of 2022 because of a bad quarter report at the end of 2021. 

11 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No, you showed they added millions of subscribers.  You did not show they didn’t lose any. Net gain? Sure. But a businessman wants to know why customers walked out. Stick to your day job. You don’t get it. 

Wait- so your argument now is that net gains are bad?

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

March 8, 2021. You’re not a smart guy either. Leave me alone. 

So March is the close of the year now?

Even that only looks like around 185.

I would also bet the widespread availability of the vaccine had a lot to do with the optimism at that point.