Boom! Disney getting canceled 🤣😅

HT's style of arguing:

"Here's a stupid dumbshit take that can easily be looked up online."

"Evidence? Who needs evidence when I've got crazy theories?"

"How's Pizza Hut doing?"

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 1

Much like when Coke tried new Coke but went back to their original, successful formula, Disney will have to abandon the gay way if they want to get back to where they once were. Anything short of that is a failure. They lost 50 billion in valuation after declaring war with Desantis over the don’t say gay bill. That’s a great bill by the way, very popular in Florida. They need to slowly walk away from this disaster. Leave the kids alone. 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Much like when Coke tried new Coke but went back to their original, successful formula, Disney will have to abandon the gay way if they want to get back to where they once were. Anything short of that is a failure. They lost 50 billion in valuation after declaring war with Desantis over the don’t say gay bill. That’s a great bill by the way, very popular in Florida. They need to slowly walk away from this disaster. Leave the kids alone. 

When did Disney speak out against the Don’t Say Gay bill?

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

And so, this is the guy that schooled me? Lol. Good thing I don’t read much of his stuff. 

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

🤦‍♂️

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You have completely failed to show any correlation with the Disney/Desantis fight and any negative impact against Disney.   You tried market cap, and were proven wrong.  Then you tried subscribers, proven wrong again.  Park attendance?  Wrong.  All you do is fail and look stupid, but you keep coming back for me.

I'll give you a tip, just walk away.  To be fair, let's wait until the next earnings come out, then maybe you'll have some evidence to support your theory.  I doubt it, but we'll see.  Until then, all this fighting you're doing is useless.

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

And so, this is the guy that schooled me? Lol. Good thing I don’t read much of his stuff. 

The answer is March 2022.

And yet even you admitted that Disney’s all time high stock price of 201 was in March 2021.  It had already dropped to the 130’s by March 2022.  So, their stock didn’t drop because they “declared war on Desantis over the Don’t Say Gay bill.”

So, you lose again.  This thread might be a record for you, which is saying a lot.

• Confused 1

42 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

You have completely failed to show any correlation with the Disney/Desantis fight and any negative impact against Disney.   You tried market cap, and were proven wrong.  Then you tried subscribers, proven wrong again.  Park attendance?  Wrong.  All you do is fail and look stupid, but you keep coming back for me.

I'll give you a tip, just walk away.  To be fair, let's wait until the next earnings come out, then maybe you'll have some evidence to support your theory.  I doubt it, but we'll see.  Until then, all this fighting you're doing is useless.

This guy. Doesn’t even know the difference between profit and revenue and thinks a tax credit is spread out over twenty years and he’s giving lessons. Lol. 

25 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

The answer is March 2022.

And yet even you admitted that Disney’s all time high stock price of 201 was in March 2021.  It had already dropped to the 130’s by March 2022.  So, their stock didn’t drop because they “declared war on Desantis over the Don’t Say Gay bill.”

So, you lose again.  This thread might be a record for you, which is saying a lot.

Yes it did. They lost subscribers too. And now their gayed up movie is banned in many countries and bombed at the box office. New Coke. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yes it did. They lost subscribers too. And now their gayed up movie is banned in many countries and bombed at the box office. New Coke. 

So you’re admitting you were wrong, cool.

They did not lose subscribers.  Well maybe a few thousand or so, but of course as you admit they were up in net subscribers.  It wasn’t 3 million, that was referring to a net subscriber loss…for some of their TV channels, not Disney+.

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They had a net gain.

Just now, TimHauck said:

So you’re admitting you were wrong, cool.

They did not lose subscribers.  Well maybe a few thousand or so, but of course as you admit they were up in net subscribers.  It wasn’t 3 million, that was referring to a net subscriber loss…for some of their TV channels, not Disney+.

Disney plus lost subscribers. I’ll take one last shot so maybe you’ll understand: it’s not good to lose customers. Even if you get more customers. 

4 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

They had a net gain.

Thanks for the update, shithead. I pointed that out pages ago. 

:lol: That movie is getting shltcanned from everywhere.

Pixar’s ‘Lightyear’ Given “Severe Sex/Nudity” Warning for Same-Sex Scene

So why do you have this raging boner over them losing some subscribers?  Every subscription based service loses subscribers.

5 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

So why do you have this raging boner over them losing some subscribers?  Every subscription based service loses subscribers.

I simply pointed it out after I had read it and you clowns went apeshit about it. Hacks cack hasn’t moved like this since Covid began.  Whatever. Disney is way Fockin down and their agenda plays a big role. That’s what I’m saying.  If any of you don’t think so then so be it. It’s right there in front of you. Can’t make you see it. It’s not the only problem, like I have said, and they aren’t getting canceled, like I have said also. When you’re as dumb and inexperienced as Mooney and flat dumb like Gutterstooge, you have to attribute things to me that I didn’t say to attempt to look like you know what you’re talking about. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

I simply pointed it out after I had read it and you clowns went apeshit about it. Hacks cack hasn’t moved like this since Covid began.  Whatever. Disney is way Fockin down and their agenda plays a big role. That’s what I’m saying.  If any of you don’t think so then so be it. It’s right there in front of you. Can’t make you see it. It’s not the only problem, like I have said, and they aren’t getting canceled, like I have said also. When you’re as dumb and inexperienced as Mooney and flat dumb like Gutterstooge, you have to attribute things that I did it say to attempt to look like you know what you’re talking about. 

How many subscribers did Disney+ lose?

Just now, TimHauck said:

How many subscribers did Disney+ lose?

I read 3 million. You read something else I assume. Whatever. Disney is taking a beating and going woke is a good Chuck of the reason why. You think you’re disproving that. No you’re not. You’re just pointing out some of the other reasons. 

I read 3 million. You read something else I assume. Whatever. Disney is taking a beating and going woke is a good Chuck of the reason why. You think you’re disproving that. No you’re not. You’re just pointing out some of the other reasons. 

You can’t read.  The 3 million was talking about TV subscribers, not Disney+.  And it was in fact talking about net subscribers, because that’s usually what normal people mean when they talk gains or losses in business. Not sure how many times we need to tell this to you for you to get it.

31 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

This guy. Doesn’t even know the difference between profit and revenue and thinks a tax credit is spread out over twenty years and he’s giving lessons. Lol. 

:lol:

You were the one that I told that the credit is applied over 20 years :lol:

Oh man this is just sad now.

4 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

You can’t read.  The 3 million was talking about TV subscribers, not Disney+.  And it was in fact talking about net subscribers, because that’s usually what normal people mean when they talk gains or losses in business. Not sure how many times we need to tell this to you for you to get it.

It was also from 2018 :lol:

1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

You have completely failed to show any correlation with the Disney/Desantis fight and any negative impact against Disney.   

I've got no dog in this fight, but how would one actually  show correlation of any magnitude?  

7 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I don’t Fockin care. They lost subscribers. A lot of them. Case closed. Now Fock off 

• Haha 1

I don’t Fockin care. They lost subscribers. A lot of them. Case closed. Now Fock off 

They didn’t though

6 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

:lol:

You were the one that I told that the credit is applied over 20 years :lol:

Oh man this is just sad now.

You presented it that way, apparently unaware that a percentage of it can be used or not used in a given year. No one who knows that would present the least likely scenario in which it would be applied. I’m glad you learned that though. You’re welcome 

2 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

I've got no dog in this fight, but how would one actually  show correlation of any magnitude?  

Well you could show a correlation between when their stock price started to decline and the Desantis fight.  But the former started a year before the latter.

16 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Couple of ways, show a decline in the stock price that began once the "fight" started that did not coincide with a broader sector or market decline, show a loss of net subscribers, show a loss of revenue, etc.

15 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You presented it that way, apparently unaware that a percentage of it can be used or not used in a given year. No one who knows that would present the least likely scenario in which it would be applied. I’m glad you learned that though. You’re welcome 

Of course I was aware, it's how capex is accounted for. JFC :lol:

19 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

link?

• Like 1

Just now, GutterBoy said:

Couple of ways, show a decline in the stock price that began once the "fight" started that did not coincide with a broader sector or market decline, show a loss of net subscribers, show a loss of revenue, etc.

Maybe.  Too many factors lead to these fluctuations.  Too say it's not because of wokeness, is just as hard to say it is.  

1 minute ago, Fireballer said:

Maybe.  Too many factors lead to these fluctuations.  Too say it's not because of wokeness, is just as hard to say it is.  

Incorrect.  There are many valid reasons that explain the dump in stock in price.

If Disney was hurting due to wokeness, you would need to see other weakness, like subscribers, or attendance, neither of which are true.

image.jpeg.6ebc9c22a9f35a947f7a23027c9741c6.jpeg

10 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Well first of all, the timing of the majority of their stock price decline doesn’t even correlate with the Desantis “fight”

7 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Well first of all, the timing of the majority of their stock price decline doesn’t even correlate with the Desantis “fight”

I noticed they won't acknowledge that either.

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Disney plus lost subscribers. I’ll take one last shot so maybe you’ll understand: it’s not good to lose customers. Even if you get more customers. 

Show us the link that proves that Disney+ lost subscribers or GTFO.

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yet you continue to argue for the opposite. Admit it- you are doing a comedy bit at this point. 

On 6/19/2022 at 7:08 AM, Hardcore troubadour said:

New Gayed up Toy Story flopping. Most successful animated movie series of all time. Poof! Gone. This ought to help the stock rebound. Disney is fine. 

Let the markets speak for themselves.

When Disney looks at Lightyear, then compares it to Top Gun, there are lessons to be learned.

15 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Let the markets speak for themselves.

When Disney looks at Lightyear, then compares it to Top Gun, there are lessons to be learned.

Nah, it’s all good. Gutterstooge says the parks are setting records and Mooney and Hack let us know how well all their streaming is doing. Disney will be fine. It will recover what it lost in no time.Truns out people want the gay and tranny agenda in programming meant for kids. Who knew? 

19 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Nah, it’s all good. Gutterstooge says the parks are setting records and Mooney and Hack let us know how well all their streaming is doing. Disney will be fine. It will recover what it lost in no time.Truns out people want the gay and tranny agenda in programming meant for kids. Who knew? 

I hope you win your argument with Gutterboy, Sean, and Tim when the Disney Plus subscription numbers come out and they take a dive. It would show the country is salvageable and people are paying attention to what's going on. Wishing for a backlash from concerned parents and seeing one play out in the financial numbers are different thing. I do think you got out ahead of your skis with the 3 million number. 

For the record, this is how Disney stock has performed over the past year, it's certainly taken a dive since the controversy erupted in late April, but it's not the only stock to do so: Lots have taken a dive lately.

disney stock one year - Search (bing.com)

17 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I hope you win your argument with Gutterboy, Sean, and Tim when the Disney Plus subscription numbers come out and they take a dive. It would show the country is salvageable and people are paying attention to what's going on. Wishing for a backlash from concerned parents and seeing one play out in the financial numbers are different thing. I do think you got out ahead of your skis with the 3 million number. 

For the record, this is how Disney stock has performed over the past year, it's certainly taken a dive since the controversy erupted in late April, but it's not the only stock to do so: Lots have taken a dive lately.

disney stock one year - Search (bing.com)

Just to clarify , I never said they lost 3 million since the fight with Desantis. The enablers made that up. I say they lost subscribers before that, as well.