Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Nomad99

Boom! Disney getting canceled 🤣😅

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

He's an IT guy who fixes the laptops of those people who know esg compliance. :thumbsup:

I don't know how to fix laptops.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Disney's esg score?  I have no idea.  I haven't assessed it yet, I don't even know how they measure.  The US doesn't have a standard yet like Germany.  I'm building ESG standards for work.  I'm in NYC today, we met about this this morning 

Cool. Look forward to a hands on breakdown. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

I said he could've saved us a bunch of pages and said at least he was finally admitting he overstepped. Calm down. Take some meds.

Oh shut up you pissy pants baby. You never admit you are wrong and just say crazy stupid things. 

 

Digby thought he was wrong once - but was mistaken. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

 

Digby thought he was wrong once - but was mistaken. 

Because he's been wrong way more than "once"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This toy story movie bombed big time. That’s not going to help Disney recover. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

This toy story movie bombed big time. That’s not going to help Disney recover. 

Dude, this thread is nothing but L's for you.  Seriously you need to stop bumping it.  I feel bad for you.

Many reasons why the movie disappointed.  This article explains, also talks about the woke angle and how it's likely not a contributor.

https://news.yahoo.com/why-isnt-lightyear-taking-off-095508080.html

Personally, I love the Toy Story series, but this didn't really interest me, because it's not Toy Story, it's just Buzz, and I like Buzz, but from what I saw this looks like a space movie, and I'm not really into that, plus no other toys, Buzz isn't even a toy, he's just a space dude.  I'll watch it when it comes to Disney+ probably.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I read that Toy Story is the most successful animated movie series of all time. And they focked it up. I wish they were committed to moral values like they once were. This immoral agenda won’t serve them well. 

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

This toy story movie bombed big time. That’s not going to help Disney recover. 

I can understand why people didn't like that Tim Allen wasn't the voice for Buzz but all the outrage over the female couple and the kiss is just stupid.  People are going overboard with what they are offended by.  It's time to grow up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I read that Toy Story is the most successful animated movie series of all time. And they focked it up. I wish they were committed to moral values like they once were. This immoral agenda won’t serve them well. 

They didn't fock anything up, and there is nothing immoral about being gay.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I can understand why people didn't like that Tim Allen wasn't the voice for Buzz but all the outrage over the female couple and the kiss is just stupid.  People are going overboard with what they are offended by.  It's time to grow up.

The sad part is every guy that says he's offended, I would bet, has watched lesbian pron.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I read that Toy Story is the most successful animated movie series of all time. And they focked it up. I wish they were committed to moral values like they once were. This immoral agenda won’t serve them well. 

Lightyear isn't part of the Toy Story series

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, vomit said:

They didn't fock anything up, and there is nothing immoral about being gay.

Saying they are going to strike down a law that the people in Florida want is. You know, the one that says teachers and schools can’t teach about sex and gender to little kids. You don’t like that law? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Saying they are going to strike down a law that the people in Florida want is. You know, the one that says teachers and schools can’t teach about sex and gender to little kids. You don’t like that law? 

Disney never said they are going to strike down a law. :lol:

You have to be trolling at this point.  There is no way anyone can be as stupid as you and continue to make completely idiotic BS statements.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, vomit said:

Disney never said they are going to strike down a law. :lol:

You have to be trolling at this point.  There is no way anyone can be as stupid as you and continue to make completely idiotic BS statements.

They didn’t? Stay ignorant for all I care. But they did. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

to make up for the box office bomb Lightyear, Disney is trying to hook kids on gambling with their new video game.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They didn’t? Stay ignorant for all I care. But they did. 

Not that you will ever share it, but I have to ask, link to Disney saying they will strike down the law?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

to make up for the box office bomb Lightyear, Disney is trying to hook kids on gambling with their new video game.

 

 

1) In app purchases are nothing new for Disney or any app developer.

2) The in app purchases are in no way connected to the box office revenue from Lightyear.  Apps take months if not years to develop.  This app was released on June 23.  Lightyear was released June 17.  It is comical to think that the box office numbers for Lightyear came back as disappointing and then they turned around a new app in a few days to make up the difference.

3) You are an absolute idiot.  I am not a bot. 001110001100.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I always felt that adults that really like Disney are Fockin weirdos. Like the ones that go there for their honeymoon or go with adult kids. When I was there I wanted get back to the beach. Did it for my kids. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Reality said:

Trying to explain away the obvious, always entertaining.

I know. Gutterboy needs a link to inform him about what Disney said about the don’t say gay law. His ignorance isn’t my problem. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Reality said:

Trying to explain away the obvious, always entertaining.

lol, this idiot thinks Lightyear not being the #1 movie is because Disney is woke too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like shonuff didn't get a great night of sleep. Lash out little fella, let that negative energy go.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lightyear down 65 pct from its opening weekend. Wow. This thing may actually lose money. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, vomit said:

The sad part is every guy that says he's offended, I would bet, has watched lesbian pron.

👀 Touche. While I can't speak for others, you couldn't be more correct in my case.

I will say though, that I don't watch lesbian pron with my kids though nor do I want this normalized nor do I want my girls to engage in it. I just don't like seeing pen*ses. They ruin the mood. It's like, "these horny sluts are mine, go away and leave them alone."

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/16/2022 at 8:19 AM, Sean Mooney said:

That Lightyear movie looks awful- they did Allen a favor not casting him in it. 

Bumping this from one of the "board libs" from before the movie came out.   The movie did not really have great reviews to begin with.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Lightyear down 65 pct from its opening weekend. Wow. This thing may actually lose money. 

If the public can keep hitting them on the bottom line, maybe they stop......we can only hope

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Bumping this from one of the "board libs" from before the movie came out.   The movie did not really have great reviews to begin with.

Yeah, people look to reviews when they take a kid to the movies.  I watched Fockin Marmaduke last night. I didn’t consult with Siskel. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah, people look to reviews when they take a kid to the movies.  I watched Fockin Marmaduke last night. I didn’t consult with Siskel. 

They do, to at least figure out what the movie is about.  I'm sure my kids (all under 7) would watch it, but they don't really get the idea behind Lightyear, they keep saying "it's about Buzz without his toy skin."    They'd rather see the Minions movie that comes out soon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

👀 Touche. While I can't speak for others, you couldn't be more correct in my case.

I will say though, that I don't watch lesbian pron with my kids though nor do I want this normalized nor do I want my girls to engage in it. I just don't like seeing pen*ses. They ruin the mood. It's like, "these horny sluts are mine, go away and leave them alone."

 

Thanks for at least being honest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

They do, to at least figure out what the movie is about.  I'm sure my kids (all under 7) would watch it, but they don't really get the idea behind Lightyear, they keep saying "it's about Buzz without his toy skin."    They'd rather see the Minions movie that comes out soon

Minions will crush. Universal is smarter than Disney. They are woke too I’m sure, just smart enough not to pick fights with incredibly popular governors on an issue that protects small children. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I remember going to see South Park...bunch of parents with small kids.  Many hauled out..feet barely touching the grown when terrence and phillip opened up with Uncle Focker.  Hilarity for sure.  I needed a shower after that movie...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Minions will crush. Universal is smarter than Disney. They are woke too I’m sure, just smart enough not to pick fights with incredibly popular governors on an issue that protects small children. 

I still don't see how the Lightyear movie is some major woke film that is picking a fight with anyone.  To me this is all about a certain group of people who are outraged by every little thing that doesn't match their opinion.  They have a strong bias against Disney and now they are going to nit pick every thing they can against them.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I still don't see how the Lightyear movie is some major woke film that is picking a fight with anyone.  To me this is all about a certain group of people who are outraged by every little thing that doesn't match their opinion.  They have a strong bias against Disney and now they are going to nit pick every thing they can against them.

If I went to Disney, subscribed to Disney, and now won’t use Disney, where is the proof of my bias? They did something. I did something. Get it? Bias. Stop.  I don’t think you know what bias means 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

If I went to Disney, subscribed to Disney, and now won’t use Disney, where is the proof of my bias? They did something. I did something. Get it? Bias. Stop.  I don’t think you know what bias means 

Not everything is just about you.  I'm talking about more than just you.  Explain to me what makes the movie so woke.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Not everything is just about you.  I'm talking about more than just you.  Explain to me what makes the movie so woke.

I don’t really care all that much about the movie personally. I’m not trying to hide the existence of gay people from my kids. I don’t like their political action. So for that reason, they can’t have any of my money. My point has been that they are hurting their business with the woke stuff. It’s that simple. 

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So the new Star Wars ride at Disney keeps braking down and people have to be evacuated multiple times a day from it. WTF is going on with them? They are screwing everything up.  And aren’t the Star Wars nerds mad at Disney too? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I don’t like their political action. So for that reason, they can’t have any of my money.

DUDE, this is exactly what bias is.  You will no longer have anything to do with anything Disney does because you don't like their political action.  You have a prejudice towards them and that's what being biased is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So the new Star Wars ride at Disney keeps braking down and people have to be evacuated multiple times a day from it. WTF is going on with them? They are screwing everything up.  And aren’t the Star Wars nerds mad at Disney too? 

More BS.  Haven't you learned your lesson yet?  We have.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

DUDE, this is exactly what bias is.  You will no longer have anything to do with anything Disney does because you don't like their political action.  You have a prejudice towards them and that's what being biased is.

No, bias would be I don’t like them because of who they are. I don’t like them because of what they did. See the difference? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×