KSB2424

Trans Kids

1 minute ago, KSB2424 said:

It’s not happening. Tin foil hat. You can’t deny your kids technology by limiting their screen time. 

Oh man, I wish those weren't behind a pay wall. 

13 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

Yeah, the 2nd one I couldn't read completely either.  The first one came up for me, and is long and probably the better of the two.  What browser are you using?  I use firefox with an extension called "bypass paywalls clean" which seems to do a pretty good job getting past paywalls on a lot of sites.

In Ten years when there is a huge spike of young adults “detransitioning” but it’s to late because they’ve already had surgeries and hormones.  Lawsuits and spikes in suicide rates.  

Democrats will say it’s the Republicans fault. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KSB2424 said:

In Ten years when there is a huge spike of young adults “detransitioning” but it’s to late because they’ve already had surgeries and hormones.  Lawsuits and spikes in suicide rates.  

Democrats will say it’s the Republicans fault. 

They always do.  they did the same with slavery, the KKK and Jim Crowe.  They always accuse others of what they are actually doing.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

They always do.  they did the same with slavery, the KKK and Jim Crowe.  They always accuse others of what they are actually doing.

No, we admit those were DEMOCRATS, but that is not the Democratic Party of today (which is why Republicans only get about 10% of the Black vote, because Black folks know that too).

I heard a lot of blacks won’t vote for Biden this time. Inflation and the fake refugees have them pissed.  Anyone else hearing this? 

5 minutes ago, squistion said:

No, we admit those were DEMOCRATS, but that is not the Democratic Party of today (which is why Republicans only get about 10% of the Black vote, because Black folks know that too).

Illegal Immigrants are the racist Democrats new shiny toy. They totally forgot that blacks exist. You think Blacks are dumb, you think they don't see what's happening in their communities under Liberal Communist control? 

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I heard a lot of blacks won’t vote for Biden this time. Inflation and the fake refugees have them pissed.  Anyone else hearing this? 

No.

3 hours ago, Strike said:

Yeah, the 2nd one I couldn't read completely either.  The first one came up for me, and is long and probably the better of the two.  What browser are you using?  I use firefox with an extension called "bypass paywalls clean" which seems to do a pretty good job getting past paywalls on a lot of sites.

Safari, I am on a sweet MacBook. ;)

The whole transgender movement really does fascinate me in a number of ways, but right now I am finding more interest in reading about those who de-transition. Mostly because I like reading their stories of how they got to where they wanted to transition in the first place, how they went through it, and now how they want to go back. And I am not saying it in an anti-trans sort of way, or an "I told you so." 

I am thinking of it from the mental aspect and how our brains work the way that they do and how it's all encompassing and what it means for our future. Not just for children, but adults and society as well. Other societies went through similar things, the Grecian empires had homosexuality, all of that and reading how it's changed over the years and how it affects societies is really really interesting to me. It makes me sad that some people are trying to actively silence this part of the process; what happens if I change my mind? This is like one of those life decisions where you literally CANNOT go back. And we are moving forward like there will always be options to go back, or "fix it" again.  

On 2/5/2024 at 7:13 PM, Maximum Overkill said:

Where is the “kids know who they are” crowd?

18 hours ago, TheNewGirl said:

The whole transgender movement really does fascinate me in a number of ways, but right now I am finding more interest in reading about those who de-transition. Mostly because I like reading their stories of how they got to where they wanted to transition in the first place, how they went through it, and now how they want to go back. And I am not saying it in an anti-trans sort of way, or an "I told you so." 

I am thinking of it from the mental aspect and how our brains work the way that they do and how it's all encompassing and what it means for our future. Not just for children, but adults and society as well. Other societies went through similar things, the Grecian empires had homosexuality, all of that and reading how it's changed over the years and how it affects societies is really really interesting to me. It makes me sad that some people are trying to actively silence this part of the process; what happens if I change my mind? This is like one of those life decisions where you literally CANNOT go back. And we are moving forward like there will always be options to go back, or "fix it" again.  

If Strike's method doesn't work, I use "Behind the Overlay" on Chrome and the NYT one came up (not the FP one tho).  If neither works for you and you want a copy of the NYT text, shoot me a PM.

57 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

If Strike's method doesn't work, I use "Behind the Overlay" on Chrome and the NYT one came up (not the FP one tho).  If neither works for you and you want a copy of the NYT text, shoot me a PM.

I sent it to her last night

• Like 1

21 hours ago, TheNewGirl said:

Somebody should tell those kids that the grass ain't greener and the wine ain't sweeter, either side of the hill.

7 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

Somebody should tell those kids that the grass ain't greener and the wine ain't sweeter, either side of the hill.

Problem is, you can't anymore.  The recent links talk about councilors being pressured to rubber-stamp any kid who thought they might be trans.  This is part of how posters like @squistionand @The Real timschochet "conclude" that the "vast" majority of experts support transing the kids.

The story has been laid out, for any who care to understand it.  Europe had a study which showed positive results for medical intervention, so that became the norm.  Problem was, that study used very carefully culled patients who had gone through rigorous counseling, not anyone who felt trans that day.  After some time doing that, they've come to realize that that was a big mistake, and most if not all of those countries have significantly pulled back on such interventions.

The US was eager to jump into the woke part of this story (the initial, mistaken part) but seems reticent to learn the second half from Europe, instead apparently being willing to screw up its own children and learn that way.  

Folks like Tim and Squis will sit here and say with a straight face that this astronomical increase in trans-identifying kids is all real, and all they needed was a welcoming society.  The future will show how wrong this is, but they'll sit here with goofy smiles and say oops, oh well, we meant well, which I'm sure they do.  That's one of the perils of liberal ideology, it just sounds so darn nice, even when it isn't.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The trans freaks are using kids to further their agenda.  

13 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The trans freaks are using kids to further their agenda.  

And fully supported by LIBERALS. 🌈

On 2/6/2024 at 3:25 PM, TheNewGirl said:

Here is the first one: https://archive.is/9KnTM 

Can't get any more of the second than you already see though.

On 2/7/2024 at 8:14 PM, Maximum Overkill said:

Does this get you hot? 

Whoever convinced Allie Beth Stuckey to wear his ring on her finger (looking at Mr. Stuckey) has won life's lottery... congratulations.

... I think the rest of us can do better than Mark Childers. Well, most of us.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

50 minutes ago, Strike said:

Wait, I thought they would kill themselves if they didn’t get to destroy their bodies? 

What a flaming piece of hot garbage. This is on par with “Trans awareness day” to remember the violence against trans people, which would be almost not existent, if you eliminated violence from other members of the alphabet mafia. Can we get some awareness for the demographic that commits suicide more than any other per capita?  Oh, and I guess the narrative that bigoted violence killed this kid went away pretty quick.

It's too bad that Biden couldn't make a statement about Laken Riley and had to fumble her name during the SoU. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

20 hours ago, Fireballer said:

What a flaming piece of hot garbage. This is on par with “Trans awareness day” to remember the violence against trans people, which would be almost not existent, if you eliminated violence from other members of the alphabet mafia. Can we get some awareness for the demographic that commits suicide more than any other per capita?  Oh, and I guess the narrative that bigoted violence killed this kid went away pretty quick.

The replies to that tweet... :o

Oh boy, Biden is getting annihilated.

8 minutes ago, Reality said:

The replies to that tweet... :o

Oh boy, Biden is getting annihilated.

As he should. Disgusting how he cares not for some and over the top for others. 

On 2/6/2024 at 7:55 PM, TheNewGirl said:

It does not help that the NIH puts out brochures which glorifies and promotes puberty blockers and advertises on their website that these processes are completwly reversible.

GnRHa therapy is reversable; discontinuation leads to prompt resumption of the pituitary-gonadal axis.

Once a transgender youth reaches puberty, a doctor may prescribe them with reversible puberty blockers to safely delay the effects of puberty.

Most effects of puberty blockers are reversible and temporary. The effects only last as long as you are taking them..

On 2/6/2024 at 7:41 PM, squistion said:

Why do you support this crap?

Bottom line, as the rest of the world is putting the breaks on this mutilating children madness, Joe Biden and democrats are promoting it even more.  Sick degenerates. 

These are the “medical professionals” that lefties put so much stock in.  This dude was mentally ill as a teen, and is now affirming delusions of vulnerable kids. WPATH is pure evil.  How this garbage got woven into mainstream medical care is an abomination.