KSB2424

Trans Kids

19 hours ago, squistion said:

Nor any LGBTQ folks that know where you are coming from. 

In reality  LGB should be a stand alone as should the T.

I have a gay family member and she said the gays have nothing in common with trans people.

The gays are attracted to their own sex, trans are people who think they are a different sex than they actually are.  Not even in the same league. You of all people should know this.

On 6/20/2023 at 10:19 PM, dogcows said:

Not one person believes you give a flying F about “leave the children alone.

Bring the Kids DogCow!!! Looks like fun!!

1 hour ago, Mike Hunt said:

I have a gay family member and she said the gays have nothing in common with trans people.

The gays are attracted to their own sex, trans are people who think they are a different sex than they actually are.  Not even in the same league. You of all people should know this.

Most gay people who live everywhere feel the same way. Ts and Qs are ruining all the progress made over the past few decades. 

8 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

Most gay people who live everywhere feel the same way. Ts and Qs are ruining all the progress made over the past few decades. 

AI with his finger on the pulse of the gay community.  :lol:

I think Chapelle had one of the best ways to put it in his stand up about the car of LBGTQ people. Spot on. 

47 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

Yeah. You once saw normal looking, well behaved gay folks marching for acceptance.  Now every time they show the queer crew it’s nothing but circus freaks. Regular gays reject that filth.  

21 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

LGB is fine. That’s enough for me. The rest is just perversion and mental illness.  No thanks. 

LGB is going to start disassociating with the T+ crowd pretty soon.  We are starting to see it already.  One is about sexual preference the other is gender nonsense.  Two totally different things.  I mean the B stands for Bi-Sexual  as in TWO, they enjoy sex with the TWO genders. Man and Woman.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Mike Hunt said:

"I have a gay family member" is the 2023 version of "I have a black friend" :lol:

Trans have been accepted as part of this minority community since the Stonewall Riots (which started after a drag queen/trans person was arrested).

• Like 2

9 hours ago, squistion said:

"I have a gay family member" is the 2023 version of "I have a black friend" :lol:

Trans have been accepted as part of this minority community since the Stonewall Riots (which started after a drag queen/trans person was arrested).

It is my cousin if you want details.  Married a man, after 4 years got divorced.  Informed her family that she was indeed a lesbian.  Married a women 2 years later and they are divorced.   Was married again last year to another female.    I know as I have been to all 3 weddings.

The bottom line is being trans and being gay are totally different. 

3 hours ago, Mike Hunt said:

It is my cousin if you want details.  Married a man, after 4 years got divorced.  Informed her family that she was indeed a lesbian.  Married a women 2 years later and they are divorced.   Was married again last year to another female.    I know as I have been to all 3 weddings.

Rusty had three weddings too. 

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, squistion said:

The nitwits see the “Gays against groomers” website and think that gay and trans people hate each other. Totally ignorant.

6 hours ago, Mike Hunt said:

An anecdotal opinion that means as much as an opinion from one black person you know. 

I have yet to see a poll of gay men or lesbians who agree that trans are "totally different" and are not part or should be not part of the LGBTQ community. 

21 minutes ago, squistion said:

An anecdotal opinion that means as much as an opinion from one black person you know. 

I have yet to see a poll of gay men or lesbians who agree that trans are "totally different" and are not part or should be not part of the LGBTQ community. 

I thought the alphabet activists were quite insistent that all of the different letters were unique and they should NOT be lumped together. :dunno: 

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

I thought the alphabet activists were quite insistent that all of the different letters were unique and they should NOT be lumped together. :dunno: 

Link? First that I've heard of that. Lot of organizations will have to change their name if the letters are not to be lumped together.

9 minutes ago, squistion said:

Link? First that I've heard of that. Lot of organizations will have to change their name if the letters are not to be lumped together.

You are missing my point.  In your scenario the letters remain.  I'm saying:  what if we said, "you don't need all of those letters, we can just call you all "queer" or something.  Gay, trans, pansexual, y'all are the same.  They would be apoplectic and insist that gay and trans are totally different, and that the letters must remain.

Lots of Trans Stan's up in here. 

Buncha duped dopes thinking they have the moral high ground. When, in reality, they're being played like a fiddle once again. Mentally ill people need help, not encouragement. It's akin to standing on the ground shouting "JUMP" to a suicidal person out on the ledge of a high rise building. 

FOLLOW THE SCIENCE!#%$!

Unless that science is biology.

:doh:

2 hours ago, jerryskids said:

You are missing my point.  In your scenario the letters remain.  I'm saying:  what if we said, "you don't need all of those letters, we can just call you all "queer" or something.  Gay, trans, pansexual, y'all are the same.  They would be apoplectic and insist that gay and trans are totally different, and that the letters must remain.

I haven't seen a poll, but I don't think that most gay men and lesbians would say that trans are "totally different" from them, which is why the T has been included in the alphabet since the 80s (not sure of exact timeframe). My understand is that they saw a commonality of dealing with hatred and discrimination because of a sexual identity different from the norm. 

And one term fitting all has never been acceptable going back to the 60s when lesbians balked at being called "gay" and refused to be included in that designation, not because they saw gay men as being "totally different" from them, but rather because they felt they didn't share the same goals and/or agenda. 

If they had only left the kids alone no one would care what they do. The battle is on. And it’s a big loser for the left. 

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

If they had only left the kids alone no one would care what they do. The battle is on. And it’s a big loser for the left. 

Nobody cared back when they were transvestites. We laughed at them but they were harmless. Doods who liked to dress up as chicks for sexual kicks. Nobody paid any mind outside of truck stops. 

Now, not only do they want to pretend they're something they're not, they want us to suspend our disbelief and affirm their mental disorder. Subjecting little kids to their perversions is the last straw. 

1 minute ago, 5-Points said:

Nobody cared back when they were transvestites. We laughed at them but they were harmless. Doods who liked to dress up as chicks for sexual kicks. Nobody paid any mind outside of truck stops. 

Now, not only do they want to pretend they're something they're not, they want us to suspend our disbelief and affirm their mental disorder. Subjecting little kids to their perversions is the last straw. 

Yup.  They had it so good for a long time. Overstepped.

7 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Bigot

7 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Phaggot

Let him call you a bigot all he wants. He defends butchering children. With the parents permission.  

17 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Let him call you a bigot all he wants. He defends butchering children. With the parents permission.  

He can call me whatever he wants. I don't care. I've had him on tilt all day. He lashes out with personal insults when his beliefs are challenged and he can't defend them. 

I'm not above trading insults. Even when he's wrong and I'm right. 

3 hours ago, squistion said:

I haven't seen a poll, but I don't think that most gay men and lesbians would say that trans are "totally different" from them, which is why the T has been included in the alphabet since the 80s (not sure of exact timeframe). My understand is that they saw a commonality of dealing with hatred and discrimination because of a sexual identity different from the norm. 

And one term fitting all has never been acceptable going back to the 60s when lesbians balked at being called "gay" and refused to be included in that designation, not because they saw gay men as being "totally different" from them, but rather because they felt they didn't share the same goals and/or agenda. 

You don't seem to get what I'm saying and are just spouting some talking points.  Whatever, carry on.  :cheers:

11 minutes ago, League Champion said:

It’s not sexual. 

19 hours ago, squistion said:

Please don`t make assumptions. 

My mother is bi-racial as is my cousin.  I know quite a few. 

1 hour ago, League Champion said:

There’s no denying it now. Sorry Libtards. 

17 hours ago, squistion said:

It is all about numbers. Including trans give more numbers. 

Being a homosexual and trans are not the same at all.  

It is the same with the "People of color" term.  That gives more numbers.  Even though most so called people of color other than black are more openly racist than white folk.

Just make it LBGTQPOC

16 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Looks like she reported me and got my reply deleted. :lol:

Apparently I was right. 

1 hour ago, Mike Hunt said:

It is all about numbers. Including trans give more numbers. 

Being a homosexual and trans are not the same at all.  

It is the same with the "People of color" term.  That gives more numbers.  Even though most so called people of color other than black are more openly racist than white folk.

Just make it LBGTQPOC

Why not just simplify it to NHW (not heterosexual white)?

• Like 1

21 hours ago, 5-Points said:

Exit polling for the 2020 general election showed that the LGBT community voted Democrat, up and down the ticket, at about a 79-85 percent clip. I'd say those numbers are probably a little low to be honest. It's a clear locked in voting block for Team Blue and the DNC. 

So here's the hypothetical question to ask that really galvanizes the toxic and sadistic pathology against innocent kids here - If those numbers were the same, but for Republicans and the GOP up and down the ticket, how badly would Team Blue persecute, demonize, demonetize and disenfranchise the entire LGBT community? 

You'd have radical leftists surrounding someone like Lia Thomas and threatening the swimmer like they did against Riley Gaines and others. 

I have no problem with "liberals" in the most classic sense, but "leftists" are totally unhinged. Do you remember when the hard radical left loved Elon Musk? He was the counter culture standard bearer to fight climate change and his EVs and rockets would change the entire world for the better. But then he had opinions they didn't like, now he's spit on everyday as some kin of pariah by leftists. 

That's what many in the overall LGBT community aren't seeing. They are "politically expedient" right now for Team Blue. But once some subset within the LGBT culture doesn't fit "the narrative" any longer, they will be purged like all the rest. 

Going after kids means the side that does that has no boundaries. No perspective on actual limits. No respect for other people's rights. Do "leftists" here think that kind of pathology is going to stop magically if all Conservatives and Republicans are wiped off the face of the Earth? 

38 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

Ironic humor? 

Naked, chanting about taking little kids is ironic humor to you? It's sick as hell, Buck what's wrong with you?

Did we establish if you have children and if so would you dare protect them from pedophiles like this??? You seem quick to defend it for some reason. 

1 hour ago, BuckSwope said:

Ironic humor? 

Another pedo ally.  WTF is going on? 

Most animals in the wild will leave you alone (unless you are prey).  They don’t care.  UNLESS you go after their kids.  A little duckling following its Mom.  I’ve seen a single Hen fend off a snake going after her babies.  A bear cub threatened?  That’s when the pure natural instinct kicks in.  It cannot be explained, the Mama or Papa Bear will go all out balls to wall in defense.  

Leave the GD kids alone.  It’s a not going to end well. 

• Thanks 1

Do I think the majority of the TQ+ crowd are targeting children? No. However it’s a statistically significant amount and the the Lib crowd defends it or makes excuses.  Clean up your own house and stop blaming others for pointing it out.  Get your shiot together.

@GutterBoy told us twerking is just a form of “dance”.  Yeah, dancing on a c0ck. 

7 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

Do I think the majority of the TQ+ crowd are targeting children? No. However it’s a statistically significant amount and the the Lib crowd defends it or makes excuses.  Clean up your own house and stop blaming others for pointing it out.  Get your shiot together.

@GutterBoy told us twerking is just a form of “dance”.  Yeah, dancing on a c0ck. 

Too many parents  think because their kid is lgbtq everyone has to cater to them. You see it all the time.