KSB2424

Nothing on the Texas School shooting?

42 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Why do you want her fired?  I thought you said it was the teacher’s fault

Teachers and staff. And the police. Why do you lie? 

21 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Teachers and staff. And the police. Why do you lie? 

I’m just talking about the fault for the door (particularly the exterior door) being open.  Now it’s “teachers and staff”?  Because earlier I asked you if you blamed the teacher and your response was “who else should I blame?”

On 7/20/2022 at 9:02 AM, Hardcore troubadour said:

I was just asking what you saw when he opened the door. You’re bringing up the culture of staff not adhering to safety protocols which led directly to a fatal result. 

Staff 

On 7/18/2022 at 10:34 AM, Hardcore troubadour said:

“The school encouraged teachers and staff to leave doors unlocked or propped open to better assist teachers who forgot their keys” the report found.  

Staff

On 5/31/2022 at 7:32 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

How about the staff just locks the doors? What am I saying? Same crew that thinks walls don’t work.  

Staff

14 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I’m just talking about the fault for the door (particularly the exterior door) being open.  Now it’s “teachers and staff”?  Because earlier I asked you if you blamed the teacher and your response was “who else should I blame?”

Another lie from Hack exposed. How come all your lies only go in one direction, Mr Centrist?  Fraud.  

On 7/19/2022 at 10:02 AM, Hawkeye21 said:

Is that what happened to the school door?  I'm not asking for your speculation.  This is like your third interpretation of what happened with that door in order to place blame on that teacher.

On 7/19/2022 at 10:03 AM, Hardcore troubadour said:

Who else should I blame for that door being open? The janitor? Or this fantasy that the lock all of a sudden failed to work. 

Sorry it was Hawkeye that asked the question 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Staff

Lol this one was a quote from the report, not your own post.  But congrats you said “staff” in 2 out of your 1,000 posts on the topic.  You also seemed to be against the idea of blaming the janitor who of course is part of the “staff” 

6 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Lol this one was a quote from the report, not your own post.  But congrats you said “staff” in 2 out of your 1,000 posts on the topic.  You also seemed to be against the idea of blaming the janitor who of course is part of the “staff” 

Liar. Care to make a wager, liar? 

14 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Sorry it was Hawkeye that asked the question 

Your lies and mistakes always go in one direction. You’re a dishonest person and quite stupid. Good day. 

27 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Liar. Care to make a wager, liar? 

A wager on what?

10 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

A wager on what?

Staff

On 7/19/2022 at 9:02 AM, Hardcore troubadour said:

It’s the janitors fault.  The janitor is supposed to follow teachers around to make sure the door is locked when they come running back in. Got it. 

Here is you sticking up for the janitor and blaming the teacher 

Just now, TimHauck said:

What, how many times you said it?

Yeah. I say it’s way more than two, liar. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah. I say it’s way more than two, liar. 

How many?   

Just now, TimHauck said:

How many?   

Between 5 and 100. 

On 7/19/2022 at 9:05 AM, Hardcore troubadour said:

“Non compliance among staff”.  But it was just the janitors I guess. Why don’t you go read the part about teachers forgetting their keys? This is ridiculous. These brainwashed sheep really do read and see only what they want.  They have the ability to skip over anything they don’t like. It’s a gift I guess. Shameless. 

Here’s you defending the janitors again and blaming teachers. So I guess janitors don’t count.  You may have said “staff” a few more times but clearly your focus was on the teachers 

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Between 5 and 100. 

You already proved him wrong, no real need for anything further. He was 100% wrong but, refuses to admit it. Seriously, fock that piece of shlt, nothing further is needed from you. Don't play his stupid game.

• Thanks 1

HT, do you still think it was the teacher’s fault that the exterior door was unlocked?

On 7/19/2022 at 9:16 AM, Hardcore troubadour said:

Know what’s funny? No one here says the cops were just waiting on orders. Everyone thinks they should have acted, orders be damned.  But here’s Mooney, saying it’s not the teachers fault they propped open doors and don’t adhere to safety measures, but their bosses. Clown.  

Here’s HT wanting to blame the teacher but not their bosses

OK HT here’s my offer for a wager:

In this thread in relation to the doors, I believe you said either “teacher” or “teachers” at least twice as often as you said “staff.”

17 minutes ago, Reality said:

You already proved him wrong, no real need for anything further. He was 100% wrong but, refuses to admit it. Seriously, fock that piece of shlt, nothing further is needed from you. Don't play his stupid game.

You’re right. I was bored, which is the only time I engage with this moron. Worst poster we have 

7 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

OK HT here’s my offer for a wager:

In this thread in relation to the doors, I believe you said either “teacher” or “teachers” at least twice as often as you said “staff.”

I guess I win the wager then 

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, lickin_starfish said:

This thread makes me want to buy another AR.

BrB.

That’s fine. Just don’t prop a door open or HT will be on your ass. 

4 hours ago, Reality said:

How was he right?

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

How was he right?

Because HT said the word “staff” more than twice I guess?  Except most of the times he was saying that he was clearly talking primarily about the teachers, and even had specific posts deflecting from blaming staff members that weren’t teachers.

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

Because HT said the word “staff” more than twice I guess?  Except most of the times he was saying that he was clearly talking primarily about the teachers, and even had specific posts deflecting from blaming staff members that weren’t teachers.

He specified the one teacher almost every time I talked to him about it. He’s been proven wrong as well. It was an administration issue. Shooter could’ve gone to other doors as well she nice they were also unlocked. Had nothing to do with the door being propped open at one point. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

First thing: Don’t prop open doors.  

Lol, still at it

26 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Lol, still at it

Disagree? Stay down boy.  

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Disagree? Stay down boy.  

Yeah, you were already proven wrong that the exterior door being propped previously had no bearing on the shooter entering the school.

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Yeah, you were already proven wrong that the exterior door being propped previously had no bearing on the shooter entering the school.

No I wasn’t. The official report said it did. Are you telling me you don’t read it? Holy Spit. And you’re running your mouth? Stfu until you do. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No I wasn’t. The official report said it did. 

About the exterior door?  No it didn’t